• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Good Evening Everyone!

My name is Heather, and I'm 32 years old. I live in the USA, and I high-key love to both write, and OOC chat, on Discord!

I've had some success on this site finding new RP-Partners-Turned-IRL-Friends, and I'm back at it again!

I've been writing for 20+ years at this point, and I consider myself to be a literate writer. I'd ask to please put some effort into your replies in return if you'd like to write with me!

I'm pretty easy to get hooked into a story, so the majority of OC storylines/plots will appeal to me. If I'm writing "Canon", I'd prefer to write OC characters with their own storylines loosely based in the Universe.

Particularly, I enjoy darker themes, high-fantasy, historical, action, supernatural, horror, adventure and dystopian style roleplays, but I won't say "no" about much!

I write as a female character as my main, however I'm not only open to doubling, but I absolutely enjoy it. I prefer the generic MxF relationship if romance is introduced into a plot (for my OCs), but I'm willing to play whatever my partner wants for their character's pairing!

I've pretty much out-grown the "school based/dormitory style" roleplays, and I'm not the best at Sci-Fi themes, but other than that, I'm pretty open!

Please also be 21+! That's already over a decade of difference, and I just don't have a lot of relatability to younger folks!

Hit me up if all this sounds good, and let's plot together! I promise, I'm hella friendly, and I'm very easy-going to write with!

I look forward to writing with you guys!

We're close in age! Which sort of historical settings do you enjoy? I may be up for a RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back