Other RP Character Assumption Thread

Jumping on the bandwagon! They seem like a kind soul, but they're running from something, or someone, in their past that they would rather forget. The design is giving Owl House style vibes to me too???

He looks like he comes from a family of nobles in some sort of fantasy story. Probably a vampire or something as well. He also seems like he’d know how to sword fight for some reason

Going to go out on a limb and guess arachnid themed, possibly with a danger sense of some kind :P

Green could just be their favorite color, or maybe they have toxic powers, or maybe they have some ability related to radiation; or their powers come from a green animal. Are there any green insects or arachnids? There surely must be.

Also they totally want to do a super team up with
628.png

Going to go out on a limb and guess arachnid themed, possibly with a danger sense of some kind :P

Green could just be their favorite color, or maybe they have toxic powers, or maybe they have some ability related to radiation; or their powers come from a green animal. Are there any green insects or arachnids? There surely must be.

Chipper, upbeat, reminds me a lot of Starfire
I don't care how super she is though. That poor, poor woman suffers from INTENSE CHRONIC BACK PAIN.

I want to throw this one in because I'm curious 👀 👀 👀

by_Gingira_sm.jpg

by_Gingira_sm.jpg
Yo that is sick. Respect if you drew that. I like to think he is a sorcerer in a pulp fantasy or possibly alternate history setting and specializes in utility and trickery magic, possibly supplemented with alchemy and demonic or undead summoning.

Yo that is sick. Respect if you drew that. I like to think he is a sorcerer in a pulp fantasy or possibly alternate history setting and specializes in utility and trickery magic, possibly supplemented with alchemy and demonic or undead summoning.
Wasn't me but it was drawn for me by another RpN user who unfortunately left the site by now.

And your vision is very close! <3 The character actually planned to specialize in necromancy but in the end chose fire magic because he was rebellious like that lol

Ooooo! Now this looks like a grand old time.

Art is NOT mine, will link here: boop
1689894579866.png

by_Gingira_sm.jpg
My immediate thought was: arcane detective. Must be the trench coat. He uses magic to solve crimes! He's a genius, he knows he's a genius, and he often shows off just how much of a genius he is. That irritates his colleagues to no end, but he's so damn good at his job that they must put up with it.

Ooooo! Now this looks like a grand old time.

Art is NOT mine, will link here: boop
If he's a villain, he's a tragic villain. Life has been very hard for him, but he's always endured. He's aware that he's the villain, and he's not proud of what he's done, but believes he has no other alternative. Life is hard, cruel, and unfair like that.

It definitely isn't her smarts or personality that she's well-known for! If it wasn't for her super powers, everyone would wonder how in the world she's still alive! She's a sweet-heart, no doubt, but dumb as a rock.

Jumping on the bandwagon! They seem like a kind soul, but they're running from something, or someone, in their past that they would rather forget. The design is giving Owl House style vibes to me too???

Least unhinged Castlevania antagonist.

Nah for real. Looking like some straight up Daddy Vampire vibes and I'm all for it. Could probably kill me with a flick of his finger, and I'd probably just let it happen. Dripped out villain fr fr.

Honestly, this entire prompt seems like a fun idea, I may as well give it a shot!

1690115059014.png

Honestly, this entire prompt seems like a fun idea, I may as well give it a shot!

She looks like that maybe she might be stand-offish at first but is actually just shy/socially awkward but when you get to know her is actually really nice/helpful (or, alternativly, very sassy.)
either way is a super cutie
Maybe practices magic?

She looks like she comes from a family of family of high social status but regardless to that she also seems like she doesn’t know how to talk to people or understand them. It looks like she could be anxious but also has a hard time with her own emotions. And she likes to read

Users who are viewing this thread

Back