Other RP Character Assumption Thread

Would a third be pushing it?

You're fine! So long as folks aren't spamming their own characters, it's fine for everyone to request assumptions about their other characters.

This guy's favorite clothing brand is Goodwill. He's not one of the cool, popular kids, but he doesn't care. He is self-assured, but not arrogant. He's honest and matter-of-fact, and doesn't care for BS. He's got a dry sense of humor that can take some getting used to. When on a topic he's passionate about, he suddenly shows a startling amount of energy and excitement. He loves bugs and shows kindness toward them.

You're fine! So long as folks aren't spamming their own characters, it's fine for everyone to request assumptions about their other characters.
alright, ima go by the thread bumping rule when requesting assumptions ^-^
This guy's favorite clothing brand is Goodwill. He's not one of the cool, popular kids, but he doesn't care. He is self-assured, but not arrogant. He's honest and matter-of-fact, and doesn't care for BS. He's got a dry sense of humor that can take some getting used to. When on a topic he's passionate about, he suddenly shows a startling amount of energy and excitement. He loves bugs and shows kindness toward them.
Your assumptions are always so fun to read! im cackling

Awh, I like em. They're quiet, maybe a bit foggy headed or dim. They can get anxious at times but their smithing and detail-work calms their nerves and makes them feel better about themselves. They may not know much else, but they know they're very good at their job. Shy and low self-esteem, but sweet and down to earth.

My first thought was "no thoughts behind those eyes," but I feel like that may be misleading! Given their tools and the things on the table I feel like they're a smith of some sort; I get the impression it's not solely a normal job to them, like, it's not just because they want to sell weapons, I'm not quite getting a salesman vibe off of them. I feel like they either want to be self-sufficient and so make and fix their own things, or they like to make and fix things for their companions, and I'm leaning towards the latter -- or both. I also think they carve runes in those things to give them magical benefits! I actually don't think they're lacking in intelligence... If anything, they're naïve and/or a bit too generous/caring (and so sometimes get taken advantage of), but can also surprise people by being clever or insightful. And they're better with their tools than with a sword, but they're still reasonably skilled with that sword.

She has an attitude and is unashamed of it! She easily rubs people the wrong way, and folks fear she may be a poor influence on those close to her. A real rebel, she marches to the beat of her own drum and has the confidence to not let others hold her back! Younger folks look up to her. A major flaw she has is that she is stubborn and forgets how her attitude and rebelliousness may affect others. She eventually learns that there are times when one has to be a little humble and make compromises, and doing so doesn't mean she can't still be true to herself.
Also, I'm really amused by how much of this can describe my character... He's a he and younger people don't look up to him so much, but oh boy a lot of the rest of this is accurate in ways that are very amusing to me. Thank you so much for this feedback! :D

This thread is super fun! I enjoyed reading everyone's assumptions! :)

Oh my gosh I just had the best idea.

The civilization is on decline and the humans left the city, buildings and machines discarded without any care, and eventually the plants and wildlife took over. This abandoned suit of armor was so ancient that it developed its own soul. Turned out it's a very kind soul that enjoys talking to the plants that took roots in it. The soul vaguely remembers the time when the city was bustling with life but as the time passes those memories are slowly fading away. Sometimes it feels very lonely because there is no one else around it can talk to. So it spends all days taking care of the plants and hoping that one day humans would return.

Oh my gosh I just had the best idea.

The armor belonged to a person who died. The body was never retrieved, and plants eventually grew where the body lay. The owner's spirit could not move on as they still had a mission to accomplish. Through the plants that grew from its corpse, the spirit is able to control the armor.

They’re probably smarter then they look, but are easily distracted by shiny items or cool rocks.

“You’re a wizard Harry!” Likely has ice powers or is a witch/wizard that focuses on ice related spells and magic. Or! They could be a ice based Pokémon trainer.

They love the winter and skiing. They’ve likely caused a cold front and blizzard on accident (or on purpose to get out of school when they were younger) and their friends refuse to let them live it down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back