Other RP Character Assumption Thread

This is a real neat thread!
What do y'all think of these two?
Art from myself c:
They are most definitely an example of "opposites attract." He's more introverted and rough around the edges, while she is extroverted and easygoing. She is one of the few who gets to see the fellow's soft, loving side. There is a darker side to the fellow, something that could bring adversity to them as a couple, but in the end they'll make it through together!

I got her commissioned awhile ago when I started doing bigger projects <3View attachment 1098489
Oh man, she's gorgeous. Definitely some sort of sun warrior. Determined for sure.

I feel like she'd be difficult to win over, but once you have her trust, she is loyal to you for life. Almost to a concerning degree. She will slay your enemies and take glory in the battle. But if you're not on her side, you'll find her fiercely independent. The only rules she plays by are her own... But she takes those rules VERY seriously. Principled and righteous.

(Sidenote: I'm goin' for it. Prepare yourself, yo.)

i love them both! I'm getting phantom of the opera energy, christine and erik, perhaps some kind of angel and a human who loves her, who picks loose feathers from her hair.he's serious, she's giggly, and they are both so very in love.
You can't just go and compare my characters to my favourite musical like this 🥺

I get the vibe, actually, that they keep to themselves a lot. They're quiet, but not out of anxiety. Rather they just like being in their own world most of the time. Graceful, soft-spoken, yet they know what they want. More than anything I think they just desire a little bit of security in their life.
Mine or the gentle giant?

6wTQFRxpiLJyHuznXa_HAl1UDCg2gY2MyJnCxjcZONT-vSTDy2RszFNl6UrICerFdKcDiJyYP-CpZhl-nPn-Aqi7nRYYQVRdsZ4V8PlQLRv7dF6_RoG6KMCdbuyC4PlIb51WWUftDM3qOWiV001FLvs
Looks like she’s inquisitive and if the setting is a horror or dystopian one she’s likely the one piecing information together.

Reserved, cautious, calculating

Mans has seen some shit, maybe he’s a bard? He feels like he’d be one.

And now, my submission!

Cult leader. Or at the very least, someone who summons demons. Very eerie and mysterious, likely only speaks when they have something truely important to say.
And here's one of mine!
(Picture made using Picrew.)
Probably loves the thought put into romantic gestures, maybe they don’t show their love often but when they do it’s really sweet and meaningful. Or they’re the other way around and they show their love at every chance they get in sweet and meaningful ways.

This is a real neat thread!
What do y'all think of these two?
Art from myself c:
He’s likely the cold and offputting type, but she didn’t let that stop her from perusing him and slowly wore down his walls with her persistence. He likely only shows his affection in private.

I got her commissioned awhile ago when I started doing bigger projects <3View attachment 1098489
Very regal Battle warrior, likely has some form of light or fire magic that she uses. Maybe she’s a royal guard? Likely worships some sort of sun god for that said magic if she’s used in a D&D adjacent world building.

1910-1960 eras, I’m not familiar enough with the clothing of those ages to pin down one specifically, but that’s the vibe i get. She could be a detective, or if she’s from the 20’-30’s could be involved in helping run a speakeasy.

She looks like a sweet and gentle soul, clearly wary of whatever situation she is in right now, maybe a security guard, or she could be searching for someone lost. Probably would make for a good mother figure and even if she would not be a great mother figure she would probably put herself forward to fulfill that role to the best of her abilities.
Hu3t54R.png

She looks like a sweet and gentle soul, clearly wary of whatever situation she is in right now, maybe a security guard, or she could be searching for someone lost. Probably would make for a good mother figure and even if she would not be a great mother figure she would probably put herself forward to fulfill that role to the best of her abilities.
That... oddly fits. Albeit, she’d fail. But she’d try her best with what she thinks. I love this thread, it’s so interesting to see what people think from just the visuals.

Hu3t54R.png
A quiet and distant soul with never-ending wanderlust. There might be more to her story than being a simple wanderer, but it's going to take quite some convincing to get her to open up about it. She is quite an adept healer, and has the ability to keep a cool head under stress.

Sormir.png

Do I reveal the truth now or is it too soon? GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow EmperorNorton1 EmperorNorton1
You're not required to tell us anything about your character. I haven't said anything about mine. This is not a guessing game, but a fun little thing to see what people think based only on a visual of someone's character. Sometimes folks can get some neat ideas for their characters through these assumptions.

A quiet and distant soul with never-ending wanderlust. There might be more to her story than being a simple wanderer, but it's going to take quite some convincing to get her to open up about it. She is quite an adept healer, and has the ability to keep a cool head under stress.
That is a very good assumption albeit there is one issue its a he not a she.
But him looking effeminate is part of the design so you identifying him as a she is actually pretty great.

She's had a hard and rough life, and it is through hard work and determination that she is in a better place than she was before. She has been through things that would break a weaker spirit, but she has endured. She is a serious and proper lady, and gives off a cold first impression, but underneath that stern exterior is a warm soul and a kind and compassionate heart.

And here's one of mine!
(Picture made using Picrew.)
She has an attitude and is unashamed of it! She easily rubs people the wrong way, and folks fear she may be a poor influence on those close to her. A real rebel, she marches to the beat of her own drum and has the confidence to not let others hold her back! Younger folks look up to her. A major flaw she has is that she is stubborn and forgets how her attitude and rebelliousness may affect others. She eventually learns that there are times when one has to be a little humble and make compromises, and doing so doesn't mean she can't still be true to herself.

And now, my submission!

He is the guardian of a very important place, object, or person, and he takes that job seriously! Despite his appearance, he's quite gentle and would rather scare away folks than hurt them. That red stain on his face? That's actually raspberry filling from a pastry he just ate prior to getting news about intruders in the area. He's the one the locals make up stories and legends about, which helps keep unwanted visitors away. He's a skilled brewer of teas, cordials, ales, and wines, and he may share some if one comes to his dwelling with good and noble intentions.

She is the embodiment of courage: the willingness to face danger and hardship despite her fear. She is a sweet and timid person, pretty meek and not a warrior, and outside of her wings there is nothing remarkable about her, but she will to go through Hell, figuratively and literally, for those she cares about. It's her courage and love that gets her through to the end!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back