Other RP Character Assumption Thread

“You’re a wizard Harry!” Likely has ice powers or is a witch/wizard that focuses on ice related spells and magic. Or! They could be a ice based Pokémon trainer.

They love the winter and skiing. They’ve likely caused a cold front and blizzard on accident (or on purpose to get out of school when they were younger) and their friends refuse to let them live it down.
you weren’t accurate with the harry potter and pokemon thing

But you hit the nail on the head with everything else. As a matter of fact it caught me off guard! Amazing job.

Ooooo this seems like a lot of fun!
Looks like a determined soul, maybe has something to prove so he set out on an adventure to prove himself to others and prove he is capable!

30453339_bQCIzgABPz1xJaM.jpg

Ooooo this seems like a lot of fun!

Looks like a determined soul, maybe has something to prove so he set out on an adventure to prove himself to others and prove he is capable!

30453339_bQCIzgABPz1xJaM.jpg
Oh, definitely a mischievous one! Probably has the tendency to make light of any situation, which can grate on the nerves of more serious folks. She relies on trickery, through mundane and magical means, to get ahead, and may be able to shapeshift.

He seems like a kind-hearted young man with a love of nature. The blue coloration definitely says something, but I'm brain dead as to what it could be. Maybe he prefers night time, or has a hidden tragic element to him behind the smile he presents us with.

(This is commissioned art of two of my OC's)
....png

He seems like a kind-hearted young man with a love of nature. The blue coloration definitely says something, but I'm brain dead as to what it could be. Maybe he prefers night time, or has a hidden tragic element to him behind the smile he presents us with.

Looks like two people either escaping from some sort of battle or are in some sort of battle. The guy also does not seem human.

They seem like oil and water, yet they're meant for each other. They bicker a lot, but they care for each other dearly. The boy is stubborn, reckless, and hot-headed, and the girl is chewing him out for letting said stubbornness, recklessness, and hot-headedness get them into trouble. He may not be entirely human, due to his glowing red eyes.

I agree as well, he really feels like a gentle giant.

But also, I feel as if he’s a farmer of some sort. I think it’s the shirt that makes me think of it. I get Beauty and the beast vibes as well.

Jumping on the bandwagon! They seem like a kind soul, but they're running from something, or someone, in their past that they would rather forget. The design is giving Owl House style vibes to me too???

Cleon B.jpg

Jumping on the bandwagon! They seem like a kind soul, but they're running from something, or someone, in their past that they would rather forget. The design is giving Owl House style vibes to me too???

:0 IVE GOTTEN THAT COMMENT SO MUCH AND IVE NEVER WATCHED OWL HOUSE!! /positive

They seem very stylish and high class, likely is from a sci-if setting. Gives off advisor vibes, maybe an accountant for a big space corporation. They’re cool and collected, potentially icey in personality. Or they are very ditzy and has their head in the metaphorical clouds. Seems like a thoughtful individual.

He is a cursed man. Maybe he's a vampire or a spectre? He's definitely of the upper crust and has his own fancy castle, of which the staff keeps nice and tiny. He's well-educated and knows how to play the piano. He's soft-spoken and always looks gloomy even when he is in a good mood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back