Other RP Character Assumption Thread

Honestly, this entire prompt seems like a fun idea, I may as well give it a shot!

A reserved girl who is often lost in her own head. She comes from a well-to-do family, and despite her quiet nature she has big dreams and an even bigger imagination. It's easy to forget she's there as she doesn't have much presence, and it's surprising to everyone else when she does decide to speak. She's a sweet girl with a big heart. Her favorite reading spot is the garden at her family's home.

Jumping on the bandwagon! They seem like a kind soul, but they're running from something, or someone, in their past that they would rather forget. The design is giving Owl House style vibes to me too???

Looks like he could enter a epic rap battle with Dio Brando on whose is the best vanpire

This concept is so cute! It was fun going through and being able to check my assumptions. I'll throw him in full speed.

vampy.jpg

okay, round 2, my magical gal oc!!

Attachments

• mafumafinished.jpg
    mafumafinished.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 17
Yes this the same OC as the one in my pfp, I’m obsessed with bees.
View attachment 1105049
They look like they’d be a silly person. Also looks like they love dancing…guess that make sense since the are a bee. Would also bee very dedicated to their job.

(Understandable! Dark the OC that is my avatar is a fox person because I have a obession with foxes.)

View attachment 1105049
She looks like could be the queen bee of the hive not the typical sense of a queen bee. She’s just your average queen bee that loves to sit back enjoy a bee pun or two.

Last edited:
View attachment 1105049

They're sweet as honey, but when they need to tell someone to buzz off, they can really make it sting! In fact, it can be quite ap-pollen! Neither a bumbling bee, nor a wanna-bee, chub-bee, or snob-bee, but a bee-uty! Their graceful dance moves can leave one bee-witched! They've been known to stir the hive. Bee-lieve it!

okay, round 2, my magical gal oc!!
She has a rival who is her exact opposite: wears dark colors, and is very moody. She drives them CRAZY with her hyperactive, happy-go-lucky personality! She's not even aware that they're her rival or enemy, and she often, unwittingly, foils their plans just by being herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back