• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rosemary Beach (Main)

Characters
Here
Other
Here

• wendall_1.gif

"Fuck she's so outta my league..."

mentions | Not Meat Not Meat | location | at lav's house | outfit | 1 + 2 + katie + kamryn + 3 | scenario | oh god...i'm so nervous

Wendall smiled when Lavender opened the door but his heart was going crazy. She was stunning. Fucking stunning. Yes last time he saw her, was in formal wear but this didn't change anything. Instead his heart was about the beat out of his chest because she was so fucking beautiful. He stood there stunned for a quick second, holding the flowers. Trying to snap out of it, but couldn't. Someone as pretty as her wanted someone like him. A awkward little human, nothing to gain. He has nothing to give her, aside from adorable girls that would fall in love with her. He shook his head and stopped her, as she walked past him. Grabbing her hand softly, he looked at her and smiled softly at her. "Y-y-you look beautiful." He says to her softly

"These's are for you. The girls helped me pick it out...aside from a little help from the clerk. Forget Me Nots, he told me it means respect." He said softly "F-f-for a person that you respect a lot. That um...they mean i hope you don't forget me..and want more dates." He rushes out as he held her hand. He had begun to play with her fingers as he talked and when he realized he was, and let go quickly. "I-i-i'm sorry, I t-t-tend to play with fingers...when i'm nervous. I didn't even ask you if i could hold your hand." He said bashfully as he shuffled around on his feet. He was so awkward at this, but he want to try. He wanted to try for her.

"T-the um girls are waiting for us in the car? S-s-shall we?" He said as he moves to the small SUV that was parked. Once they had gotten there, he opened the door for her, waiting for her to get it so he could close it softly.

wendall.jpg

[/font]
    coded by korol | note: hidden scroll

Paris Goulding
A21BAF42-4538-4A77-991F-C55116EA3466.jpeg
Paris reracked the weight the wiped the back of her hand against her forehead. Today was the fair, and she had made plans to kidnap Moses to get him out of the coffee shop for once, but she had wanted to see Logan and the best excuse to see him was a session at the gym. Since the party, she had hoped they’d be getting closer, but all they seemed to do was hook up and not speak in between. She liked him, a lot, and sure it may be pathetic that her only excuse to see him was the gym, but she liked the time she did spend with him. She just wanted him to want to know her apart from being her trainer.
Grabbing a paper towel, the girl went to clean the equipment she had used before blotting her face with a clean towel, “frustrated today?“ She asked with a laugh, “that was one of the harder sets you’ve made me do.” She teased and made her way over to Logan. ”I thought I was gonna pass out at the ropes.” She joked and slipped her arms around his neck. “I come here cause I miss you and you push me like that? Might have to get my payback.” The girl said with a little smirk on her lips. She truly didn’t know where Logan stood with her.
Before the party, Logan had kept his distance, but now they messed around, and it fucked with her head. Did he like her? Did he not? She didn’t know, but she liked being around him. So, she stood on her toes and pressed a small but tempting kiss to his lips. The gym was empty, most likely due to the fair, so the girl pulled him over to the front desk and lifted herself up so she was sitting on it and her knees were lightly pressing against his hips. “Are you going to the fair today? I gotta pick up Moses sooo if you wanna do anything we gotta be quick.” She said and tilted her head slightly, waiting for his answer.

Mentions: Moses and Logan - Syrok18 Syrok18

Eloise Evermore
CA15F4AF-B9E9-4135-8BDB-B533FE0B0BA2.jpeg
Eloise felt her heart skip when she felt Ryans hand on her back, though disappointment crept up when he dropped it. She didn’t say anything, maybe he was just shy. When the door was locked and they were at his bike, her smile never stopped shining as he explained the rules of the bike, “wow I feel like this is fight club, ‘first rule of bike club, never talk about bike club’ or something like that.” She said with a laugh before he helped her put the helmet on. Her eyes never left his face as he concentrated on making sure the helmet was secure, “this is gonna ruin my lack of effort for hair and makeup, whatever will I do?” She teased and got on the bike.
Their closeness though, as he adjusted her arms around him, not only made her heart flutter but made it feel like it was going to collapse inside her chest. Subtly as he drove, she let her thumb sweep across his torso. The move for her was bold and definitely not in character for their goofy banter, but she was so close to him on the bike, she just had to.
When the bike eventually came to a stop, Eloise begrudgingly peeled herself away from Ryan’s body and began to undo the buckle on the helmet. “That was so fun, Isa’s taken me on a bike a couple of times but she never goes fast. She treats me like a porcelain doll sometimes.” She joked and slipped the helmet off. Careful to get off the bike so that her clumsy ass wouldn’t trip, Eloise brushed the static from her hair, “your steed is the most majestic of majestic steeds. But, I think the zipper ride will be a close runner up.“ She said with a small shrug, “going to a carnival in this order is best for stomachs and mental. Rides first, then games so that our stomachs settle, then food. BUT, the Ferris wheel always comes last.” She listed off the perks of the fair, “come on before the lines get long.” She said and took his hand.
The few rides that the pier had to offer were some of the lamer ones, but she enjoyed them nonetheless. Once the rides were said and done, Eloise looked at Ryan with a smile, “is your brain sufficiently rattled up? Cause I see a stuffed monkey with my name on it.” She said with a laugh and made her way over to a balloon dart game, “I don’t mean to brag, but I’m the best at this game. I’ve mastered the carnie game Riggs, I’ll win The best stuffed monkey, it’ll be our child.” She said with a laugh and picked up the darts that the carnie laid down.

Mentions: Ryan - geminiy geminiy

• the day of the fair...

and
    Jules' blood was boiling. First, her driver fucking ghosted her, and now this? Someone was about to get an earful, and it was going to be this ungrateful brat standing in front of her as if she hadn't a care in the world. Her Gucci sweater was ruined, and there was no way that her skirt was going to come out of the dry cleaner's without hinting at the stain that now permeated the fabric. The girl mumbled an apology before she darted back into the coffee shop. Julianna's eye twitched in a fit of anger. There she was, bags of pricy items strewn about around her, some probably broken, and yet nobody was going to come and help her. If she had been in Venice or Chania, two of her favorite vacation destinations, someone would have immediately come running up to her and helped her with her bags. But no, she was stuck in dingy old Rosemary Beach, where people didn't give a shit about being kind to others. Her father was going to hear about this.

The dark-haired girl came out, handing her some napkins. But Jules still had her hands full with the bags that hadn't been knocked to the ground. "What do you expect me to do with this?" she huffed, looking at the girl as if she were stupid. The coffee had burned through her skin by now, matching the temperature of heat radiating from all of the fury that Julianna was harboring. And then she had the gall to apologize to her? "As if you're sorry. You should have seen me coming from a mile away. You have no regard for the safety of others. What were you thinking?" She was ranting and raving now, seeing nothing but red in her line of sight. "You could have killed me! Do you know how scalding hot that coffee you spilled on me is? I'm probably going to have third degree burns now." Her temper was as red as her hair. Jules gritted her teeth, stamping her foot as if she were an angry toddler. "Well? Are you going to say something for yourself? Or are you just going to stand there like the idiot you are?"

But she didn't give her an opportunity to speak. Instead, Julianna continued on her tirade. "You know what? You better have a damn good lawyer, because I'm going to sue you for this. Say goodbye to everything you own, because soon, you'll be living on the fucking street like the urchin you are." she seethed, jabbing a finger into her face. Jules knew that she was going to win this case without a shadow of a doubt. She could afford to pay off the courts. She could also tell that this girl wasn't one of the other wealthy socialites in Rosemary Beach. Oh yeah, she was going to get off on the pleasure that the successful litigation would give her. Julianna had no remorse for girls like this one, even as beautiful as she was. But she wasn't going to let her beauty distract her. No, she was still pissed, and she was going to make that known.

How Not To Drown

♡coded by uxie♡

Logan Josiah Reed

mentions:
Paris
tags:
@travelbypages

mood:
nervous
outfit:

Logan took his job very seriously. He wanted to be one of the best trainers in America starting in Rosemary would be tough, but he was up for the task. When he was at work he was focused, detail-orientated, and disciplined with his clients. Well, that was until Paris became one of them. She was flirty and beautiful. If he had to dream up a girl, he would want to be with Paris and knock that dream out of the park. He was confident yet with her a little shy. Even at the party, he tried to muster up a conversation but there was too much in his head and he ended up saying nothing. He hated that night because of that. Lucky for him he did not have to talk much when they started hooking up and he did not have to express that he may like her. The best thing for him was that he either was hooking up or training her so the thought of talking about what this was could not be an option right now.
Today before the fair Paris wanted to do a session. Logan’s training could be hard but today he put extra sauce on it. He appreciated how Paris was up to the challenge. “Never frustrated, I just know you like to look good. That takes challenging work Paris” Logan thought to himself as he watched her wipe the sweat off her face she looked amazing even during the workout. He was interrupted by her getting close to him wrapping her arms around him. They were the only ones in the gym because Logan had closed the gym because of the fair. “Missing me huh??? That will not get you out of completing this work out” If Logan was honest, he missed her too. He liked being around her. He had fun training her and her comments about his workouts and everything, but of course, in the gym, he wanted to be professional until she mentioned having to pick up Moses and doing “something” quick.” Logan smiled picking up some 15LB weights and putting them next to her. “If you finish this last set, we can get a quick cardio session in” He winked stepping back and clapping his hand “Let's work, Paris come on”

“Put that work in”

♡design by yourlocal-eboyy, coded by uxie♡

Paris Goulding
ce8da6d62cae6d0ca2bc84892d6bb133c7384fcd.gif

Paris pouted her lips out when Logan placed the weights beside her, “how am I supposed to get cardio in if I pass away.” She joked and hopped off the counter, picking them up to go to the matts. When she finished her set the girl set the weights down and did a dramatic tumble to the ground to lay on her back, again slightly out of breath, “see, you’re killing me I swear.” She said with a laugh and stood back up, putting the weights away.
The girl continued to do the rest of the work outs until the list was completely checked off and she was completely exhausted, “can I get that promised cardio now?” She joked and took a long drink from her water bottle to help catch her breath. Holding the cool metal bottle to her neck, she leaned against the wall, her arms and legs practically jell-o from the session.
Setting the water bottle down, the girl made her way over to Logan and carefully slipped her hands under his shirt, her fingers running along his abs, “come on, I gotta go soon.” She said and began to lightly press kisses to his neck and collar bone. She liked the game he was playing, but as much as she wanted to play back, she had an alarm set on her phone. One thing she hated was being late for fear of letting people down.

Mentions: Logan - Syrok18 Syrok18

MOOD: excited for fried food, slightly awkward

OUTFIT: Here

--------don't type anything after this comment--------

[/COMMENT]
basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

r e i r e i
tags
TL;DR Liz has an accidental gay moment with her bff
tl;dr
Liz
I got no time for any fake bitch energy
Liz was leaning against her car waiting for her friend when she heard what could almost be described as a shriek. "Of course I'm actually, here. I wouldn't lie about that!" she said with a grin. It was great seeing her old friend again. She was expecting Isa to be excited but what she was not expecting was the sudden running and jumping into her arms. She almost wasn't able to catch her because of it. Luckily Liz was strong enough to support Isa, and Isa's legs were wrapped tightly enough around Liz's waist. The Bishop girl felt the tears on her shoulder and hugged her friend a little tighter. "I missed you too Wolf. I won't, I promise."

Liz felt a pang of guilt in her heart at making that promise, she knew it wasn't one she could necessarily keep. Ms Bishop had a tendency towards the flight of the fight or flight response. Running from her problems was just easier most of the time, hell it was part of the reason she was even in Rosemary Beach anyway. Yes, despite how she liked to portray herself, Liz was something of a coward. At least that's how she viewed herself. She loved to threaten fighting anyone who crossed her but her biggest problem? She ran away from.

Additionally, Liz's line of work meant if she got a better offer, she would just pack up and move. It would be heart breaking to move away from her best friend in the world, but she had to do what she had to do to survive, right? And it's not like she could just take Isa with her wherever she may roam. Eventually Liz carefully let Isa down from her arms. "
C'mon, I'm starving." and with that the pair got into Liz's car and headed to the festival.

Once there, Liz took Isa by the hand and practically dragged her to the nearest food cart, ordering a corn dog and a funnel cake. She turned towards Isa as she pulled out her wallet. "
I got you covered too, if you want anything of your own, or we could split the funnel cake." It was at this point she realized she was still holding on to Isa's hand and immediately let go. "Sorry, that was....weird." The girl felt a feeling she didn't often have; awkwardness. Isa was the only person in the world that Liz could truly let her guard down around and that always made her do things that she felt were weird or awkward. She couldn't explain it but she both hated and loved how she felt around her best friend. Almost...softer. If anyone else were to make her feel softer than her usual self, Liz would think herself weak for it. But Isa was different. She was always different.

When they finally got their food, Liz attacked it like she hadn't eaten in days. That was always how Liz ate; ravenously, and almost angrily. It perfectly suited her general demeanor and really wouldn't come as a surprise to anyone that knew her. Within a few moments, the corn dog was devoured. Liz didn't attack the funnel cake she was sharing with Isa as greedily as the poor innocent corn dog. She picked at it more delicately as she went into detail about how it's made. "
-Funnel cake batter is typically poured into the hot fry oil through a funnel, hence it's name." Liz paused for a moment realizing she had been talking about how it was made for at least five minutes and had likely bored Isa to death. "Sorry. Chef talk. Food always gets me going." Liz ate another piece of cake to shut herself up before looking back to Isa. "So what did you want to do first? Games or rides?"
code by valen t.

Calla Carleton
28c5b3e6d8359b33abcc8902f3c62c76e57940dc.gifv

Calla stepped on the plane and took a look around at the Rosemary Beach airport. It took three plane rides and the girl had been in airports for almost 24 hours now. The airport was bustling with tourists who were leaving to go home, so the girl knew she had a great chance at getting a hotel room. She'd googled the place and knew the prices, and thanks to her grandparents, the trip was basically funded. Maybe she could even find a job and get a student visa so she could attend school there. For now though, she was focused on finding her sister and forming some sort of relationship with the girl.
The 23 and Me test didn't lie. She knew of her dad but never found out who he was, all she knew was his name. The test though, revealed to her Charlie Howell. They shared the same DNA from the man. And of course the girl was in America. Too shy to say anything on social media, Calla got a general idea of what her sister looked like and because of Instagram geo tag, got the town she lived in. Though, now that Calla was here, she had no clue where to start looking.
Rosemary Beach didn't seem that big, so maybe there were some people that knew her. For now though, she needed a shower and a nap. Catching a cab to one of the many hotels, Calla put her things away and made her way to the bathroom. The warm shower was welcoming as she washed off the day of travel. The bed was also very inviting as she crashed herself into it and closed her eyes. Though the girl was only able to nap for an hour before the music of the carnival drifted through the open window. Groaning, she swore to herself in spanish before begrudgingly climbing out of the bed.
Rosemary seemed to be very warm, much like Spain, so she was glad most of the things she had packed were her regular clothes. After slipping on a cute skirt and crop top, the girl was off to find her sister. As she walked through the town, the streets seemed empty, but there was music coming from the beach. Maybe she'd be where the music was coming from? She had no clue, but there were certainly no people in the streets to ask about her sister. Hugging her purse closer to herself, Calla eventually found the edge of the beach and saw people piling onto the pier. Wow, this looked super fun. With a smile, she made her way towards it and began to partake in the carnival games and activities, despite being alone.
Though that didn't last long before Calla sparked conversation online with some girls, including her sister, and was invited to not only hang out but have a sleep over. She couldn't help but feel nervous as she began her search for Summer. Brunette short girl. It didn't help that Calla was also short and had to tip toe to even somewhat see over the crowd. With a frown, she was about to message their group chat again when she felt a bump into her shoulder and found short brunette girl, "oh hi! I found you!" She said with a smile and hugged the girl. "I'm Calla, nice to meet you." She said and pulled away with a bright smile.

Mentions: Charlie - geminiy geminiy and Summer - vixe vixe
Outfit

Last edited:

Summers head hurt, it was throbbing from all the crying she’d been doing. This no contact, awkward situation was really starting to get to her and to top it off, it was all her fault. If hadn’t kissed him none of this would’ve happened and she’d still be best friends with him.

At least she still had Sam, Charlie and Ever. Her besties. She almost wished she could just deal with this by self and not drag them into it. She was just confused and she didn’t want anyone else to have to deal with her emotions. Why did she care so much about a person who wanted nothing to do with her? She shook her head in disbelief. That couldn’t be true, he kissed her back! Why would he kiss her back if he didn’t have at least some feelings? God now she was more confused than ever.

Summer rolled around in her bed texting the girls back and forth. A smile was on her face the entire time. She loved that she had such a good group of friends. A sigh pushed past her lips as she finally pried herself from her comfortable bed and went into her bathroom to turn on the water. The brunette caught a quick glance of herself in the mirror and she noticed that her makeup was beyond smudged. She sighed again. Isaiah was really doing a number on her. Maybe it was time to just cut her losses and move on but a part of her just couldn’t. She needed closure, no matter how she got it.

The warm water started fogging up the mirror where she was staring at herself. She drew a heart in the in the condensation. She was determined on making this a good day despite everything that had been going on. She posted the picture her story with the caption, “have a great day!!” then set her phone down on the counter and hopped in the shower.

The shower was definitely refreshing, she left it feeling much better than when she got in. With the towel wrapped around her body she went back into her room. She was about to get changed when Sam burst in her room, making her jump.

“Ok sweetie, you need to get dressed and look hot. Cause if we bump into Daniel, he needs to drool at the sight of you. We aren't thinking about mean boy, we thinking about hot boy. Well at least for you. I'm thinking about hot girls. " Summer put a her hand to heart.

“Oh my god you scared the crap out of me.” Summer sighed at the mention of Daniel’s name. It made her heart stir but mostly it was just confusing. Could she really having feelings for two people at the same time? This was a new concept for summer. For the longest time she’d only had eyes for Isaiah. Why did he have to swoop into her life now? When everything was just so confusing.

“Nobody drools at the sight of me, that’s silly.” She nervously giggled and sat down on her bed. She watched Sam rummage through her various pieces of clothing. Summers eyes lit up as she pulled out a skirt she’d totally forgot she had.

“I have the perfect top for that.” She gently pushed past Sam and grabbed the top she was talking about She took the skirt from Sam’s hand and went into the bathroom. Once she was dressed she gave Sam a little twirl as she exited her bathroom. She actually felt pretty.

“Let me go do my hair and makeup real quick.” Her hair was mostly dry but she blow dried it just for good measure. Then she curled her hair. She went with light coat of mascara and blush. Content with how she looked she gave herself a small smile and nod before going back to Sam.

“Okay I’m ready to go.”

The two made their way back down the stairs and into Samantha’s parked car. She was getting nervous and when she was nervous her palms started sweating, a lot. What if Isaiah didn’t show up, better yet what if he did? Oh god what was she going to do? What was she going to even say. Summer took a deep breath as as the scenery changed from the usual to the beach. Large crowds of Rosemary beach natives flocked to the various rides and stalls.

The air was warm but, the chill of autumn could be felt as it whipped through her long brown hair.

“Can we get food first, I’m starving” Summer’s stomach started grumbling at the smell of all the fried food.

“I would kill for a corndog right about now.” She began walking backwards while she talked to Sam . She turned just in time to get in line at one of the booths.

“Do you want something?” She asked Sam as she waited in line. Even though Isaiah wasn’t here she determined to make this night great.

Dreamer

Summer

♡coded by uxie♡

Carmen sat on her phone and swiped through her social media. Sky’s bed was comfortable. She almost didn’t want to go anywhere. She’d been so tired from all the drinking and the puking.

“Which one?” Carmen put her phone down to give Skylar her full attention. She was holding two very cute outfits. She thought for a minute, tapping her pointer finger on her chin. The outfit on the left definitely looked more
comfortable buuuuut, the outfit on the right would make sky look absolutely irresistible. She couldn’t help but chose the one on the right. It would hug her curves so well. It was going to be impossible for Carmen to keep her hands off of her tonight.

“The one on the right.” Carmen couldn’t stop herself from sliding off the bed and over to Sky. She grabbed her by the waist and pulled her close, kissing her soft lips.

“We really can’t just skip the fair and stay here?” She placed a kiss on Sky’s jaw. “We’d have so much fun by ourselves.” And another kiss on her neck. Her hands started wandering, grabbing at the towel trying to pull it away from her body.

The rich bitch

Carmen

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

To be honest, Gretchen had no idea why she was even at the fair anyways. She didn’t really have many friends but, she supposed she liked the beach and excitement more than anything so, that’s what she’d been doing. She got up around 2 in the afternoon all alone in her studio apartment and decided what the hell, and got ready to go to the fair. Now, she was sitting, eating and ice cream as she watched little girls and boys tug on their mothers hand screeching about how much they just had to ride that ride. Gretchen let out a breath, pushing herself off of the bench and started making her way down the boardwalk with her ice cream cone in tow.

The air was buzzing with excitement, she really wished she could get into some of the action but alas, she couldn’t. With a sigh, she finished up her ice cream cone and stopped at a large waste bin to throw out the rest. The sun was just beginning to dip blow the horizon making the sky beautiful shades of oranges and pinks. She pulled out her phone to take a few photos, not really watching where she was going. She walked closer to the side of the board walks railing with her phone in front of her face.

THWACK!

Suddenly, she felt her phone being ripped from her hands, skidding to stop somewhere near her. She felt a hand reach out and grab onto her arm. She’d know that soft hand anywhere.

“Gretchen, Hey.” Just as quick as she felt the hand it was gone, and it was now at Gen’s side.

“Gen, what are you doing here? I know you hate the fair.” Gretchen bent down to pick up her phone and inspected it for cracks or scratches. When it didn’t have any, a sigh left from her lips and she slid her phone into her back pocket.

gay icon

Greta

♡coded by uxie♡

charlie howell.
"It's time to paaaartay!"
Charlie's face broke into a massive smile as Cole came into view, her waving turning frantic before pulling herself back into the car and reaching across the passenger's seat to pop open the door for her friend. As soon as he was settled in, Charlie launched the chocolate milkshake right into Cole's hands.

"I promised you a milkshake, didn't I?" Charlie chirped with a grin, reaching a hand up to ruffle the boy's hair. As he went entirely crazy on the milkshake, she counted down the seconds in her head until...

"Ouch, brain freeze!"

There it was.

With a laugh, Charlie shook her head. "Dude, take it easy! You don't wanna piss off all those nerves in that head of yours and end up with a headache," Charlie scolded as she put her car in drive and pulled away from the curb, "as much as it would be hella fun to just go home and vibe in our pajamas and watch really shitty reality television in the dark, I would really like to actually be able to experience the fair today. If I don't obtain a sugar high and constant dizziness from too many rides, I'm considering today a total bust."

"So, what's at the fair? Are there going to be any cutie boy boys there?" Cole asked with his signature curiosity laced within his voice.

Charlie loved that about him, how fascinating the world was through his eyes. She couldn't help but wonder how he saw things with such a wonderous excitement, how he managed to constantly be such a ray of light. Being around Cole turned dandelions into rose gardens, thunderstorms into an excuse to dance in the rain like no one was watching. Cole, to someone as cynical as Charlie was, was forever a much needed breath of fresh air.

"I dunno, probably?" Charlie responded with a shrug, keeping one hand lax over the top of the wheel as her other hand reached down to grab her own milkshake: nutella and almond, her absolute favourite. "I mean, there's cute boys all over town if you squint hard enough I guess. I personally just find most of them to be meh." Raising a finger, she wagged it in Cole's direction a few times. "You would've loved Princeton, all the polished guys with shit really going for them. Seriously, nerds get a seriously bad rep, they're hella good in bed. Oh, and if you went into downtown, you'd get all the rugged city guys that frequented the bars. Super hot, depending on if that was your style or not." A soft sigh fell from Charlie's lips, a piece of her blonde hair in front of her face fluttering at the force. "I miss it sometimes, all the collegiate bullshit. I gotta be real though, it would've been better if you were there. Soooooooo much more fun, we totally would've dominated the whole school. You would've had all the artsy guys drooling all over you."

Without her permission, Charlie's mind went on a walk down memory lane. Yeah, there had been a few prospects over the years, a few hook ups that she'd swear to never do again, even a relationship that had been relatively long term. Still, each person that entered her life left her entirely unfulfilled, craving something that she couldn't even figure out that she'd wanted. Charlie couldn't help but feel concerned by the idea that she'd never fully figure out what was missing and that, much like her mother, she'd end up alone and regretting that she never settled down.

There was just always something missing, always a piece of the puzzle that left her feeling like a shell of who she was, that had practically made Charlie swear off guys entirely. Not that she had time to date around, of course. She worked long hours at the cafe, even longer hours by her mother's side, helping her with her rehab exercises and making sure she got her medications on time. Maybe, Charlie wondered, she just wasn't cut out for that romance stuff. Maybe, she continued to assume, she was forever assigned to be the official wingman to people like Cole who absolutely deserved the whole world and someone to really love him.

"We're gonna find you a cutie cute boy boy, Coleio," Charlie reached up a hand and stuck out her pinkie, "or at the very least, we'll check out some hotties over a corndog. Pinkie promise."

═════════•°• ⚠ •°•═════════​

A short enough drive later, made even faster by Charlie's horrendous singing to the songs that played over the radio and her dancing behind the wheel as the wind from the rolled down windows screwed up her hair, Charlie and Cole pulled into a parking spot at the fair. Immediately, Charlie felt a second wind rush over her, a surge of excitement flooding her bones as she bounded out of the car. Reaching a hand up to push her hair into a ponytail, Charlie made her way around the car to Cole.

"Alright, so here's the deal," Charlie began to speak, placing a very official and suuuuper serious hand on his shoulder, "I want to do everything. I want to ride every ride, play every game. try every food. There is a good chance I'm gonna puke my biscuits up at some point so I apologize in advance. That being said, I think we need a game plan. Cutie cute boy boys are on the list, of course, buuuut," Charlie bounced excitedly on her feet, "where do you want to hit first?"
cole | minivannnn ↪ the fair | x | fieldofclover fieldofclover

coded by weldherwings.

MOOD: Happy go lucky

OUTFIT:
Here

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

geminiy geminiy

--------don't type anything after this comment--------

[/COMMENT]
tags
TL;DR Lulu's greets Eli and gets ready to go
tl;dr
Tallulah
You would find her in a Polaroid picture

It was another bright and sunny day in Rosemary Beach and Lulu's mood, as it often did, mirrored the weather. Tallulah Woods had always been a cheery and optimistic person, even when life was hardest. It used to be out of naivety but now Lulu maintained her sunny disposition as a way of keeping herself going. She just didn't see the sense in letting life get her down when there was so much joy and beauty to be had in the world.

Today was going to be a good day. She was spending it by going to the annual end of summer festival the pier hosted with one of her best friends in the world; Eli Johannes. The pair met in high school and became fast friends. Eli tended to share Lulu's disposition on life and was an absolute sweetheart. He was one of the few people Lulu's parents were happy with her spending time with, quite the feat knowing what her parents were like.

Most of Lulu's troubles in this world stemmed from her parents, specifically her mother. Her father was mainly absent with his work but did the best he could to give love to his children, the Woods mother however, viewed her children more as status symbols. They were meant to carry on their parents legacy and keep the family name in high standings in society. The Woods children were therefore heavily scrutinized when it came to who they chose to spend time with. Lulu barely managed to talk her parents out of arranging her marriage.

Now, at twenty five, her parents barely had any control over her life. Barely. Rent in Rosemary Beach was not cheap and Lulu's parents agreed to help her pay it so long as they still had some say in her life. Her most recent relationship was forced to end because of this, leaving poor Lulu absolutely heart broken. Every day she worked hard to try and get out from under he mother's thumb. Between working her job, doing her schoolwork, and looking after her younger brother, Lulu was always busy. It was going to be nice to relax for once today.

Lulu put on her favorite sundress and finished her make up just as she heard a knock at her door. "Eli!" she greeted with a warm smile. Her voice was reminiscent of bird song; as bright and light as her disposition. She gratefully took the box and drink from his hands. "You're too sweet! You didn't have to get me anything..." she paused for a moment to sip the coffee, sighing in contentment as she discovered the Johannes boy remembered her favorite. She set the box of macarons down on the front door end table and pulled the bouquet out from the vase sitting on top. "Excuse my hypocrisy though, I got you these yellow roses. They mean friendship." It was unclear which was brighter, her smile or the flowers. Lulu delicately opened the box and squealed upon seeing the contents. "They're so cute!" she passed one to Eli and took a bite of one herself. "I almost feel bad eating them they're so darn cute. You're seriously the best!" Another sip of her coffee to wash down the macaron and Lulu ran to her fridge, grabbing two bottles of water. "Hydration is important." she said flashing Eli a peace sign and sticking her tongue out. She let out a little giggle at her own antics before saying "Ready to go?"
code by valen t.

Lavender Boileau
MV5BMDA0NTUyMGMtNjQ1Zi00MzI1LTgxNGQtZjhlNDcxMzgwYWNmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTIyODA0Nzk@._V1_.jpg

Lavender had been so nervous that she didn't notice the flowers in the mans hand until he grabbed her hand to stop her. Her heart skipped a beat when their skin connected and she stopped to look him in the eyes. The flowers were beautiful and such a thoughtful gift. It made her heart swell knowing that he was so sweet. Sweet enough to bring flowers on their first date. A flush rose to her pale cheeks and she gently took the delicate flowers into her free hand and brought them to her nose so she could smell them. "They are beautiful. Thank you." Lav looked down at their hands as Wendall pulled his hand away from hers. She didn't notice he was playing with her fingers. It wouldn't have bothered her if she did notice, though, it was heartwarming and gentle. "You don't need to apologize, Wendall." Lavender watched for a moment as he left her doorstep and lead her to his vehicle.

Anxiousness hit her stomach as she walked toward the SUV with the flowers in hand. Inside that vehicle were two little girls that Wendall adored. While Lavender liked children enough she didn't have much experience with them. She hadn't even thought about having children before. Wendall had made it clear that they were his sisters but Lav could sense that there was something more to that. A parent-like relationship was present when he spoke of them. It made her even more curious what kind of secrets that he had behind those kind eyes. What kind of horrors had he experienced through his life that made him as gentle and anxious as he was. Wendall opened the door for her and waited for her to get in. Another painful thump of her heart reminded her that her feet had to move for her to get there.

Lavender gracefully approached the SUV with a gentle smile on her lips. She stopped before getting into the car to look up at him, "Don't be too nervous," she spoke softly with a hush to her voice so the girls wouldn't overhear her, "I'm already enjoying myself." Lav reached out to gently touch his hand in reassurance then pulled away and slid into the passenger seat. She looked back at the two little girls sitting in their car seats. "Hello. Thank you for helping with the flowers, they are lovely. My name is Lavender, what's your names?" Lav spoke softly, trying not to scare them. If she was smarter she would have picked a less intimidating outfit. Maybe something with pink on it. Really, though, Lav couldn't think of a single article of clothing that she had that wouldn't me massively frightmening to two little girls. At least she went with soft makeup instead of doing her usual black.

Mentions: r e i r e i

Skylar Kennedy
327371943_589497769184680_5195561555981406499_n.jpg

Carmen looked so beautiful sitting on her bed Sky couldn't help but stare at her as she waited for an answer. Skylar nodded at Carmens decision and tossed the outfit in her left hand onto a chair. Skylar was just about to drop her towel and change into the chosen outfit when Carmen slid off of the bed and walked up to her. Her heart skipped a beat as Carmens lips connected with hers and Sky let out a soft sigh when Carmen pulled away. It didn't matter what Carmen did, every little thing would get Skylar going. In that moment Skylar wanted to drop everything and just stay at home with Carmen to fool around while they were alone. Sky had to push those dirty thoughts out of her mind and focus on the day's plans. Carmen, of course, did not want to go to the fair. They had made plans, though, and Skylar was actually kind of looking forward to going out. As much as being alone with the girl she loved was appealing it was also heartbreaking.

"We can't skip the fair. We made plans. I promise we can come straight home after and do whatever you want, okay?" Sky gently pulled away from Carmen and walked into her closet to get changed. She knew that if she dropped her towel in front of Carmen it would be game over on the days plans. Skylar took a deep breath and calmed herself before unwrapping her towel and hanging it up on a hook. She changed into her outfit for the day and looked into the mirror, fluffing her hair to be just the way she wanted. She had already dried her hair and done her makeup so she was all ready for the day. Another deep breath. Today was the day she was finally going to get her puppy. She had been waiting for almost two months to pick up the little angel from the breeder. All of the puppy supplies were ready and she already had a name picked out.

Sky walked out of the closet and placed a gentle kiss on Carmens lips, "Lets go get my puppy." Skylar excitedly took Carmens hand and led her down the stairs and to the garage where Sky's car was parked. She opened the door for Carmen and gently closed it behind her then got into her own seat. Sky turned on a random playlist and slid on her sunglasses before pulling out of the garage and taking off toward the breeders. Her GPS really did all of the work as she drove. Skylar didn't go anywhere without her GPS on. Sure Skylar was smart but when it came to directions she would get lost on her own street. She had grown up in Rosemary Beach but she still had a little trouble getting around.

Mentions: vixe vixe

ryan murphy.
"C'mon, Sprout, let's hit these rides."
As far as Ryan was concerned, Eloise was the most perfect woman alive and each and every time she spoke, each action she made, simply solidified the idea more and more. It had been a very long time since Ryan felt so giddy, since he felt that skip in his chest and the butterflies doing a sexy macarena in his stomach. He'd been living on the fringes for far too long, alone with nothing but himself and his bike on the road. He never would've admitted it to anyone, not even himself, but that life was lonely. Somehow and in the most unexpected ways, Eloise made that feeling of drifting just a little less desolate.

He paid attention to her as if she was his favourite movie, subtly taking in her features in the side mirrors of the motorcycle as the wind tousled her hair and the sunlight bounced off her bronzed skin. Every single time her thumb moved across his chest, as subtle as the sensation was through the leather jacket across his torso, sent electrified chills down his spine. She was living art, delicate and powerful all at once, and it honestly kind of scared him how much power Eloise Evermore could have over his being. Nonetheless, Ryan would never think about any of this too closely. The chase of that sensation was enough, leaning into her touch and sneaking careful glances her way when he was sure she wasn't looking. Thinking about it would let her in past the heavy walls he had built up around himself, through the thin and hazy mirage of humour that guarded away the secrets that plagued his mind. No, instead he was going to live in the moment and, in true Ryan Murphy fashion, not think about it too much at all.

As Eloise regaled him with her ingenious plan for maximum fair epicness, Ryan found himself giggling softly. No, he wasn't really paying attention to what she was saying, nor did he think he had to. Eloise seemed like a good enough planner, he trusted her. Instead, he found himself chuckling softly to himself at a piece of hair that was sticking up from the crown of her head like a little seedling freshly springing from the soil. Eloise moved to run off, taking her hand in his. Before she could, Ryan pulled her gently to a halt, laughing a bit louder this time as he reached a careful hand up to smooth out her hair, tucking the strand behind her ear.

"Much better," Ryan giggled, his thumb grazing her cheek ever so slightly before his hand dropped back to his side, "c'mon, Sprout, let's hit these rides."

ıllıllııllıllı​

The rides were as good as Eloise had promised, though about halfway through the famed Zipper he felt a few strange lurches in his stomach. It definitely wasn't from the ride, that was hardly practical seeing as Ryan did stupid shit at much higher speeds than that all the time. No, it was from how their fingers continued to find one another, how their legs brushed beneath the heavy bar that kept them strapped to the seats, how they gravitated towards each other in the lines.

What? Don't look at him like that, he definitely wasn't thinking about it too much at all, why would you even think that?

Regardless, Ryan seemed to settle down a bit by the time they made their way over to the dart booth and Eloise proposed parenthood of a stuffed monkey. The thing was strange looking, actually, oddly bent up and goofy looking in the face. Its plastic eyes seemed to stare right through Ryan's soul and into the next dimension. He loved the thing.

"He should get a cool name," Ryan mused, leaning against the counter, "like uhhhhh Bartholomew or Matilda or something. Ya know, somethin with real," Ryan raised both of his hands and gaze them the ol' razzle dazzle, "pizzazz."

The darts slid onto the countertop and Ryan counted each one carefully, shooting a glare up at the carnie behind the counter when he realized she was one short. Subtly, the worker added another dart to the bunch. Ryan glared again, jabbing his thumb upwards as his face fell into a scowl. The worker added another before stepping back, leaving Ryan smiling as he stepped behind Eloise and took her by the shoulders, leaning down to talk into her ear.

"C'mon, champ, you've trained your whole life for this moment," Ryan spoke confidently, giving her shoulders a soft squeeze, "all you gotta do is pop the absolute shit out of those balloons and Bartholomew Matilda Monkey Thing the Third is all yours. Go on now," he let go of her shoulders and reached up to give her hair a little ruffle, "make your baby proud, Sprout."

Ryan didn't really care if she got the balloons or not. Even if he had to play the games a thousand times or punch a carnie in the face or commit light theft, Eloise was leaving that fair with her damn monkey. He was going to make sure of it.
eloise | the fair | x | travelbypages travelbypages

coded by weldherwings.

genevieve johannes.
"Do you want to get out of here?"
Gen couldn't speak. There were words in her mind, darting around behind her tongue and down her throat the moment she parted her lips to talk. Greta had that affect on Gen, rendering her speechless at her very being even before shit hit the fan with them. The rush of emotions that hit Gen were dizzying: the guilt, the anxiety, the relief, the heat. Greta burned bright in front of her, a memory pulled to the present reality.

She needed to leave.

“Gen, what are you doing here? I know you hate the fair.”

Gretchen's voice melted into Gen's head, wrapping around every thought and pulling Gen towards her, her tone a siren's melody that rendered Gen entirely defenseless. Gen couldn't even remember the last time they'd spoken, much less the last time they'd actually been together in person. Things used to be good between them, great even, until Gen had the nerve to go and fuck it all up and Gretchen had only added fuel to the fire. She'd tried to drown it all out, hook up with other people and throw herself into her work to forget about it, but Greta was a habit that she knew would be difficult to kick. So, Gen did the only thing she knew how. She avoided her like the plague.

Yet there Gretchen was, standing right in front of her just an arm's width away. The feeling of her warmth still lingered on Gen's soft fingertips, the smell of her perfume dancing on the air between notes of warm sugar and carnival meats, her voice still rattling around inside her head. Just like that, every plan Gen had to never talk to her again went directly out the window.

"My mom had a bit of a shirt emergency," Gen answered smoothly, reaching a hand up to brush her curls back from her face, "rest assured, no one at this fair will see my mom's boobs today, I ran in and saved the day." Gen shrugged slightly, shifting her weight onto her left foot as her arms crossed loosely over her chest. "I'm not staying though, I've got work to do. I've got a shoot in a few weeks, I can't risk procrastinating." Slowly, her gaze traced over Greta's features, taking in every dip and curve and swell. She swallowed. "Sorry about running into you, by the way. I should've been paying attention to where I was going. Being in a rush doesn't mean I get to be a total bitch." Gen nodded down to the phone in Greta's hand. "If there's any damage, let me know and I'll pay for it to get fixed."

Courtesies, that's what this was, pleasant small talk between two people with history who were now functionally strangers. Gen hated this, all the formalities and the stress of trying to save face after something as embarrassing as quite literally running into her ex. Shifting her weight to the other foot, Gen cleared her throat.

"I should get going. It was nice to see you again," Gen spoke sweetly, forcing a friendly smile onto her face, "enjoy the fair."

Gen gave Greta a nod as she began to walk past her, her fingers gripping her clutch so hard that her knuckles were surely turning pale under the pressure. Her feet felt like lead, her mind screaming at her to stop and turn around and prolong the painful conversation, to indulge in the long-time fantasy that they would one day know each other once more. No one ever talked about how difficult it was to go from strangers to friends to lovers and back to strangers once more, nor did they talk about how confusing it was to navigate life when a ghost from your past was standing right there in front of you.

One step after the other, keep your eyes forward and level. Don't pay attention to anything, leave her in the past.

Gen stopped. Dammit, she couldn't do this. Slowly, Gen turned around.

"Do you want to get out of here?" Gen asked bluntly. "I need a model for one of the looks I'm creating and we both know that you were never one for the festivities."
gretchen | the fair | x | vixe vixe

coded by weldherwings.

elias johannes.
"I saw these and thought of you."
Every single person in the world, Eli was certain he really did mean all of them, needed a Lulu in their lives. Eli had always been overshadowed by Gen's bravado, a quieter and more subdued background character in the novel that depicted the life of a popular model with a social circle in the hundreds. He'd never had a lot of friends, much preferring the company of a small group of quality people over the masses of fake people that had plagued the hallways of the high school in Rosemary Beach.

Lulu saw him back then when Elias was quieter and so obsessed with dance that it was all he really talked about. There she had appeared one day, a tulip in a wintery world of ice and snow, to remind him that everything was going to be okay. Her smile warmed his heart, her laugh brought him joy. Lulu never judged Elias, never pushed him or pressured him into conforming to some strange ideas that the world seemed to have for him. Lulu just wanted Eli as a friend exactly as he was, no conditions attached. It was this closeness, this true care for each other, that left the rumour mill flowing with the idea that the two were a couple all throughout their formative years. Heck, Eli was sure that if you dug around enough even now, people would assume that there was still something there.

Lulu was a lovely girl, so kind and graceful and beautiful, but the thought of dating her had never even crossed Elias's mind. When he was asked, he would simply laugh and deny the claims, though he never missed a moment to hype the girl up to whoever would listen. Elias believed in soulmates and Lulu was the kind of person that he knew he simply needed in his life. She remained one of his best friends throughout the years, almost as close to him as his own twin sister. That, Elias was sure, would never ever change.

As Lulu handed Elias the flowers, his grin grew wider on his cheeks, the soft lines of his face deepening with glee. This was the foundation of their friendship, these little acts of kindness to remind one another that they are loved and appreciated. Elias lifted the bouquet to his nose, breathing deeply and fully until his lungs expanded fully with air.

"These smell amazing, thank you so much, Lu!" Elias chirped, reaching out and giving Lulu's shoulder a quick squeeze before she darted off to get the water. Elias's fingers traced over the delicate petals, his mind wondering how something so soft and gentle could be so alive and vibrant.

"Ready to go?" Lulu asked, pulling Elias out of his trance. He nodded with a grin, offering his arm out gentlemanly for Lulu to grab.

"Of course," Eli grinned, "after you!"

•·················•·················•​

Eli and Lulu were making a good start and conquering the fair. They were a few rides and some lemonades deep when they stumbled upon a game, a weird one where you had to shoot water at this target to make horses run quickly in a race. The stuffed animals that littered the ceiling drew him in, leading him to pull Lulu along with him to the booth. Quickly, he pulled out his phone and texted Alex.

"We gotta win one of those," Eli said confidently, nodding to the roof where the animals were scattered, "actually, we gotta win that weird goldfish one. Alex's missing out on the fair and I should get her a little something. I feel bad but fairs aren't really her thing."

Sliding a bill across the counter, Elias sat down beside Lulu at the station. A timer began to count down and the sound of the gates of a racetrack opening rang through the air above the white noise of the fair. Immediately, Eli locked himself down onto the water gun, the stream hitting the target dead on. He didn't come here to play around, not where Alex was involved. He really did love her and if he could help it, Alex would get everything and anything she wanted in the world.

The buzzer went off as his little wooden horse, lucky number 19, crossed the finish line in record time. Elias hopped up and high fived Lulu before turning back to the carnival worker. He pointed at the goldfish (at least he thought it was a goldfish, the thing was shaped strangely enough that it could be one very orange salmon).

"I'll take that little guy there, please." Elias spoke sweetly. The carnival worker plucked it from the ceiling and handed it to Elias.

"You get one more for breaking the record."

Elias paused, scanning his eyes over the animals before turning to Lulu, nudging her softly. "Take your pick!"
lulu, alex (mentioned)| the fair | x | PenguinFox PenguinFox

coded by weldherwings.

Alex really didn’t have time for this bullshit, especially, not today. It had already started out with a shitty fight with her mom and now? She was stuck with some snobby red headed bitch how had the audacity to yell at her in public, as if her accidentally running into her wasn’t embarrassing enough.

All Alex wanted to do was to just walk away from the situation entirely but she feared that would only make things worse. So, she stood there while the fiery redhead berated her to no end. She didn’t hear almost any of what she was saying only little snippets that made Alex eyes almost roll out of her head. As if all of this was only her fault. Maybe, if she didn’t have a million bags in front of her face, she would’ve seen Alex coming. It was absolutely appalling they way this bitch was talking to her and the fact that she thinks it’s all Alex’s fault made Alex pissed off, more pissed off than when she went into cafe.

“I should’ve just stayed fucking home.” She mumbled. God this women, if you could even call her that, was getting on Alex’s nerves. She had no right to talk to her this way.

“You know what? You better have a damn good lawyer, because I'm going to sue you for this. Say goodbye to everything you own, because soon, you'll be living on the fucking street like the urchin you are." This brought her back to the situation.

Alex clenched her jaw as the other women jabbed a finger in her face. She almost wanted to grab it but, she didn’t especially since now she was threatening to sue her over one silly little mistake. She was just being a dramatic little daddy’s girl and god, Alex hated those.

“How are you going to sue me over a mistake? I didn’t intentionally spill my coffee on you.” Alex scoffed then continued. “ I really don’t have fucking time for this. Look, I’ll just get you a new sweater.” She shrugged her shoulders. She was trying not to completely go off on the girl because she knew if they were to fight Alex would most definitely win and that would mean she was most definitely getting sued. She didn’t have the money to win a court case, not unless she spent all her time at the Vixen and took extra shifts at DBA.

Alex let out a breath, pulling her bag to the side and grabbed a scrap of paper where she wrote her number down on. If was going to buy this bitch a brand new sweater she was going to have to work her ass off at the club.

“Here.” She held out the tiny piece of paper as her stomach twisted in anger. She honestly wanted nothing to do with this girl ever again and the fact that she had to give her, her number just so she could buy her a brand new sweater just so she wouldn’t get sued was outrageous. She almost admired the enraged red head standing before but that was overshadowed by the building hatred for her. She felt disgusted with herself for letting her treat her like this but really, Alex was tired. Tired of everyone always blaming everything on her.

Cosmic feelings

Alex

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Eloise Evermore
5F05177B-1CB2-4EC4-8694-336948EA6EF8.gif
Eloise was still energetic from the rides as she waited for the carnie to give her the darts. When the stranger hesitantly placed two more in front of her she couldn’t hide her smile. “I would‘ve won with two darts” She teased and stilled some as Ryan put his hands on her shoulders and she held her breath as he gave his pep talk. Most of their physical touch had been from the rides making them touch but this, felt more personal and she could feel how giddy she was when he stepped away, “Bartholomew Matilda will be ours!” She said excitedly and started off the game.
Though she missed the first one with how shaken she was from Ryan’s touch, she ended up getting all the rest of the darts to pop a balloon. At first the carnie was hesitant to give her the monkey but she assumed it was from Ryan’s scowl earlier that made the carnie hand over Bartholomew. “Woooow I’m a proud mother.” She said and blotted away imaginary tears with the monkeys arm, “never thought I’d be such a young mother.” She laughed and hugged the monkey under one arm.
”So, I’m starving… hmmmm” The girl said and scoured the fair foods, “hot dogs aren’t bad… I kind of want fries though.” She finally said and took his hand, not as an excuse to drag him to whatever food stand but because she couldn’t help herself anymore. She wanted to touch him because with every time they have there had been like, a shock that shot through her. She wanted to be close to him. “I think baby Bartholomew needs food too.” She joked and gave his hand a squeeze as she eventually found the food stands and stood, looking up at the menu. The options were all unhealthy, not that she cared, and she ordered herself some cheese fries and a soda.
”So,“ She said and put the fork down when her fries were picked at, “what’re we thinking now. We got rides and food done. Is there any games that you want to play?” She asked, pushing the half finished fries away. Why did carnival food have such big portions? “That or they have the beer tent on the beach, we could get a few drinks before it gets dark…” she offered and smiled at him. She didn’t care what they were going to do, she just knew that she didn’t want this night to end.

• carter_10.gif

"I used to think it was just me and him, but then you came along. And all I want is you, me, and him."

mentions | fieldofclover fieldofclover | location | at lia's house | outfit | xxx + damon | scenario | beautiful

Carter smiled softly as Lia took the flower "Of course it's for you." He said softly as she rushed off to put it in the vase. He took the time to appeciate the beauty that was Magnolia. She was absolutely gorgeous. It didn't matter what she wore, or how she wore it. She always look beautiful and amazing doing it or wearing it. He couldn't take his eyes off of her, even with the world crashing down around them.

He chuckled as he took her hand. "I know but I like giving you flowers, and stuff. It means the world to be to see that twinkle in those beautiful eyes of yours." Carter said softly as he brings her in for a kiss and pulls away. He couldn't believe that he got to do that. Without asking, he could kiss her because she was his girl. Well not offically but that's gonna change today. Magnolia was going to be his girl. Hopefully.

"He's in the car, excited to see his nollie. I swear that boy has more of your heart then I do but what can I say...he takes after his father." Carter said softly to her as he pulls her to the car, opening the door and letting her in before closing it softly.

"Nollie!" Damon signed softly to her as he unbuckles himself to give her a hug and kiss on the cheek, and moved back "Daddy told me that I get to sleepover with you this weekend?!" He signed excitedly as he looks at his favorite babysitter in the world. He then turns to his father who had gotten in the car.

"That's right baby boy. Lia is gonna be around a lot more, and I might have her take you to school and pick you up since Daddy's gonna be busy." He signed and spoke making eye contact with Nollie. Since their talk to morning, he had brought up the idea with Damon, not about Lia taking the mother spot but the general idea of her becoming a more important part of his life. He was all for it. Damon loved Lia, and wanted nothing more but to spend time with her.

Carter wanted the mom conversation to be with Nollie because he didn't want to confuse Damon but he knew that he would have no problem with his girl taking that spot. She's been in that spot for awhile now. Now it's time to make it official. He was so fucking excited that Lia is gonna be parenting with him, that she will claim Damon even though he's not biologically hers but she loves him like he is.

"Ready to go baby?" Carter said to Nollie, smirking as he catches her blush.

carter_11.jpg

[/font]
    coded by korol | note: hidden scroll

“We can't skip the fair. We made plans. I promise we can come straight home after and do whatever you want, okay?" Carmen felt a little lost as Sky pulled away from her embrace. She sat back down on the bed with a shrug as she pulled out her phone to aimlessly scroll again. It felt like forever until Sky came back even though it had only been a couple of minutes. She absolutely despised waiting, but she would wait forever for Sky if she had too.

Sky planted a soft kiss on Carmen’s lips making her heart flutter. “Lets go get my puppy." She gave her a little nod as Sky took her hand and lead her down the stairs, her heart was thumping the whole time. She slid into the seat as Sky shut the door behind her. Carmen immediately pulled out her phone to scroll through it. She knew how excited Sky was for her puppy. Carmen was excited for her, beyond excited. Even though, puppies were messy and a lot of work, they were also adorable and worth it.

Carmen smiled at Sky. She couldn’t help but check her out while she drove but she could look long because soon they arrived at their destination. The interaction between the breeder and them was brief but incredibly adorable. She watched Sky’s eyes light up as she met her new lifelong best friend. It warmed Carmen’s cold heart to sky with her new puppy. The breeder went on about loads of care instructions that Carmen didn’t really listen too. She was too busy trying to stop her heart from jumping out of her chest.

Carmen offered to drive so Sky could spend time with her new puppy. They stopped back at Sky’s house to drop off a few things and then they went on their way to the fair. Carmen was dreading it but, at least she was with Sky. Sky really made everything better.

The air was getting chilly when they finally arrived at the fair. The air smelled faintly of sweet popcorn and cotton candy and It was making her stomach grumble.

“Where is Paris?“ Carmen took out her phone and brought up the group chat. She typed where are you guys? And then clicked send. She leaned against Sky’s car as she waited for a response.

The rich bitch

Carmen

♡coded by uxie♡

• the day of the fair...

and
    Cole was having the time of his life, as usual. How could he not? He had no worries in that big ol' noggin of his. To be fair, he never did. The only thing he worried about was how to get off of the capital letters when he texted someone. His phone keyboard often got stuck in all caps, and, well, since he wasn't the best at spelling, it was a hot mess express. Most people couldn't understand what he was trying to type - hell, he could barely comprehend it himself! He blamed his illiteracy on his father for packing them up and moving every five minutes when he was a kid. If it weren't for that, maybe he would have done better in school. But moving from school to school to yet another school had took its toll on Cole. He had a burning resentment for his father. But he couldn't do anything about it, because last he heard, he was in Mexico, doing God knows what (or who). So he took out his anger in the form of burning things in his backyard. Was it illegal? Hell if he knew, but burning things was fun -- and therapeutic.

But it was happy happy fun time right now. He couldn't let his dumb doo-doo head father ruin his day. He sucked on his milkshake, listening intently to what Charlie had to say. "Why does it hurt to drink milkshakes? I mean, milkshakes are good. Why should I have to get punished for drinking it?" And, as if on command, as he put his straw back in his mouth, gulping down some more, the brain freeze started again. Cole cringed, rubbing his forehead with his thumb and index finger. "This is so dumb. For real." he mumbled, a grumpy pout finding its way onto his lips. But it quickly faded back into his same old lopsided grin. "We could have stayed home to watch Bluey! Do we have to go to the fair? I want to watch the funny dogs!" Shows meant for children entertained Cole to no end. It was another gap in his growth, most likely. But Cole couldn't stand one kids' show in particular. That damn girl and her backpack and map...if she didn't want to hear what he had to say, then why did she ask him every single time? But then the promise of maybe having cutie boy boys at the fair perked him right back up. "We could always watch Bluey after the fair! We could have a sleepover, and stay up real late, and make smores!"

But then his face twisted into a confused state. "What's a Princeton? Is that like a king and a queen and a princess and a..." He paused, trying to think of more royal titles. He couldn't come up with any. That didn't stop him from letting out an excited gasp. "Oh em gee. Corn dogs are my favorite thing in the world. I can eat five in a minute!" Cole actually couldn't, even as hard as he tried, but he did love a good corn dog every now and then. Shortly after, they pulled into the parking lot for the fair, Cole hopping out before Charlie could even put the car into park. "Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! Let's go ride the thing that goes like, really fast, and you spin, and sometimes you puke if you go on it twice in a row!" He, of course, was talking about the Tilt-A-Whirl, but there was no way in hell that he actually knew the name of the thing. "And then we could get corn dogs, and then we can go cutie boy boy watching, and then...I don't know what else we could do. But I'm sure we'll figure it out!" And before Charlie would have had the chance to speak, Cole took her by the hand, practically sprinting over to the fair. This was going to be the best day of his life.

Best Night

♡coded by uxie♡

ryan murphy.
"I think I have a pretty good reason to stay."
Some people have favourite movies, others have favourite tv shows. Ryan, at the moment, found himself enraptured with watching Eloise's every move. Once the scammer carnie was out of the way and Ryan could go back to paying all of his attention to her, Eloise became the only thing in the world that seemed to matter. He found himself admiring the girl like an infatuated schoolboy, the faintest smile tugging at the corners of his mouth to break the typically rather stoic expression that often held his features captive. Ryan's eyes trailed over every feature, gazing with inventiveness that made it seem as if he was attempting to imprint every bend and swell perfectly to memory.

It felt stupid, this random infatuation that Ryan found himself in the grip of, nor was it really something Ryan ever did. Under normal circumstances, he would've flirted his way promptly into the friendzone by now, going as far to title himself the king of such a place. Eloise, for some unknown cosmic reason, hadn't done this to him yet. She reached for his hand, threw glances his way, laughed at his bullshit jokes, put up with his stupid antics. That was more enough to keep Ryan from trying to ruin it all for his own sanity and just barely enough to make him wonder if this was actually real.

That stuffed monkey now being plucked from the prize rack only made Ryan's suspicions grow. He would've hopped across that counter and used that dick as a punching bag if Eloise hadn't won. Eloise deserved that monkey and as far as Ryan was concerned, watching her smile as she clutched it in her arms was more than worth the risk of having to run from the cops yet again. Luckily for him, and perhaps more luckily for the carnie, she had won the thing fair and square. Ryan reached out a hand to squish the monkey's face, laughing at how screwed up it was when it didn't bounce immediately back into shape.

Before Ryan could make suggestions on where to go next, Eloise's empty hand was in his and off they went towards the long lines leading into the food stands. Ryan willingly followed, giving Eloise's hand a securing squeeze as they wove through the crowds. Eventually, when cheese fries were obtained and a rare spot at a picnic table was inhabited, Ryan finally allowed himself to deflate a little from the day.

Eloise proceeded to ask him about the rest of the day and honestly, Ryan had no thoughts. Yes, very surprising, the man who had never thought about anything in the entirety of his life had no thoughts. Shocker! In all actuality, Ryan had no thoughts because he simply didn't care what they did. Normally, big events like festivals and fairs freaked him out, made him feel unsafe and too exposed. He'd tended to avoid them like the plague over the years, instead sourcing his own fun in unexpected manners. With Eloise, it was different. The rides were more fun, the food tasted better, the bitter sting of losing yet another stupid ball toss game hurt a little less. Hell, he was convinced that if she suddenly reached across the table and decked him right in the face he wouldn't care. It would've been fine because it would've been her.

Ryan, who had simply been staring at her, suddenly cleared his throat as he realized Eloise was waiting for an actual answer.

"Oh, um, I dunno," Ryan murmured, plucking a cheeseless fry from the edge of the cardboard container they sat in, "I'm kinda good with whatever."

With the fry securely between his teeth, Ryan fell quiet for a moment as he tossed around the idea that maybe, for once, speaking his mind would actually help him out. Eloise didn't seem like the kind of person to judge him if the phrases that were rattling around in his head came out of his mouth like jumbled word vomit soup. Slowly, as he swallowed the fry, Ryan laced his fingers together on the top of the picnic table and sighed, the subtle smile returning to his lips.

"If I'm being real with you, I don't really care what we do," Ryan said with a shrug, "normally things like this aren't really my thing but, uh, I dunno. I guess its because the fair isn't really my thing that I'm having a good time because I'm not really here for it, I'm here for you." Ryan hadn't noticed how his fingers had unlaced themselves and had taken Eloise's hand in his, though the second he did he had to fight the urge to rip them away and tuck them back in his pockets. No, this was okay for now. "Look, uh, I'm no good at thanking people for stuff because I always sound like a complete idiot which, as we both know, isn't out of character. It just makes me sound ingenuine but uh, I wanted to thank you for all that you've done for me in the past few weeks. And I wanted to show you this."

Quickly, Ryan pulled his phone out of his pocket with shaky hands, opening the DMs between him and Isa before sliding the phone across to Eloise. The main thing of note was Isa's job offer to work at the shop, an offer that he wore as a true badge of honour.

"Isa's offered me a job at the shop. I wasn't sure about, um, stickin' around here or whatever but," Ryan shrugged once more, plopping another fry into his mouth, " I have a way of supporting myself now and I'm real excited. So I'll be out of your hair shortly but uh, I just wanted you to know that I'm not planning on leaving." Ryan gave Eloise's hand a squeeze, the smile on his face growing as he watched her face carefully. "I think I have a pretty good reason to stay."
eloise, mentions Isa (through text) | the fair | x | travelbypages travelbypages

coded by weldherwings.

Eloise Evermore
389c6cbf6cb600979067f8e8e21d902f.gif

Eloise waited patiently as Ryan seemed to be off in another world. Was it something she said? She felt a small bubble of anxiety sat heavy in her chest until he smiled and it went away. That's what he did to her the last three weeks. In her normal life without him around, she worried about everything, including keeping both her life and her moms life afloat. But lately, his smile had her worrying about none of that. And as he spoke, thanking her while he held her hand, Eloise almost missed every word that came out of his mouth.
It was only when he let go to grab his phone that she started hearing again and she quietly read through the messages between him and Isa. She would need to thank Isa, and makeup for being a shit person to her earlier... "That's... sweet of her." She said quietly and looked back up to Ryan to hand him back his phone, and once again their fingers laced. She couldn't hide the frown that touched her lips when he mentioned getting out of her hair, even though he wasn't leaving leaving, insinuating he would be getting his own place. Even when he smiled and gave a good reason to stay, the thought of not having her new companion live in the little space she worked hard for made her sad. Had she grown this attached in the three short weeks he'd been in Rosemary Beach? God she was pathetic.

"I uhm... I don't want you to leave though..." Eloise said quietly and bit her lip, thinking about her words so she wouldn't sound desperate and make him want to leave, "if you want to stay at my apartment, I mean, the room is yours... If you want to pitch in and stuff, that's up to you but" She paused thinking again, her face scrunching slightly as she cringed at the words floating around in her brain, "I like our dynamic, it's been working. I like you..." The girl finally said and sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose with her free hand. She sounded so stupid right now.
Standing up, Eloise hid her internal cringing with a smile, "come on. Beer gardens it is. I think I need one after what just came out of my mouth." She said and looped her arm through his when he stood, making sure to grab her monkey off the bench, "wow I'm a bad mother, I almost forgot Bartholomew." She said and have the monkey a dramatic squeeze, which again it did not bounce back from, "wow he took that personally." She joked and looked up at the man with a smile, trying her best to distract him from what her stupid brain had said. What if he wanted to leave because he didn't like her like that? No. Because then he wouldn't have come to the fair with her like this, especially if this sort of thing wasn't his scene, "so shall we?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back