• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rosemary Beach (Main)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Daniel Charter
DA1FAF40-A100-46BC-9AC3-26BA046273EC.gif
Daniel could feel the anxiety of not wanting to go back into the house. He would’ve been completely fine if the party had been anywhere else, if Katja had convinced him to go anywhere else. But he hated seeing the people he grew up with and the people his sister grew up with. Setting down his drink, he hesitantly took a step into the house and went back over to Katja, ”this party is getting kinda lame, I think I’m going to head home. But you know you can message me for anything.” He Said with a nod and hugged the girl before he gathered his think to head out.
Daniel had learned a long time ago that skateboarding home while drunk was always a bad idea and the scars on his knees, elbows, and chin were hard proof of those eventful nights. Instead of putting himself in danger, the man slipped off his shoes and made his way toward the beach to just walk to his shop. But, he didn’t get too far from the music when he saw a figure sitting on the sand by the water.
Curiously, he made his way over and raised an eyebrow when he saw it was Summer Rose. It’d been a while since he talked to her because it wasn’t like she hung around his crowed too much. Though she did hang out with his sister. “You know it’s not that great to be alone in the dark.” He stated and sat down in the sand beside her. Just from the moonlight and the distant light post he could tell she looked frazzled, or confused, or sad… Maybe all three, he didn’t know. “Think the party is lame too?” He asked, pulling his knees up for his elbow to rest on, not caring much that the sand tickled his legs. The beach was his element, “whatever‘s got you down I think I know a way to fix it.” He pointed out, his anxiety somewhat gone now that he could hear the ocean instead of loud, thumping music.

Mentions: Katja - Myling Myling and Summer - vixe vixe

“So...you really like me?" Isaiah asked.

Summer raised an eyebrow at him, as if her tongue wasn’t just almost down his throat just a few seconds ago. She opened her mouth to say something but Isaiah shot up and bolted out of sight before she could get anything out. Summer wanted to go after him but her head and her heart hurt too much to do anything. Instead, she kept sitting, completely defeated and confused. She bit her lip to stop it from quivering.

This time she had really fucked it up and Isaiah running away, probably in complete and utter disgust for her, just confirms it. Summer up and went a complete fool of herself. He was never going to talk to her. He probably wouldn’t even look at her anymore. Her heart ached, was it really that bad of a kiss?

“You know it’s not that great to be alone in the dark.” A voice sounded off from behind her, making her jump. She slowly turned her head toward the voice. It was

Daniel, great, she thought bitterly. Now she was going to have pretend everything was fine when all she wanted was to go home, take a shower and sleep to forget this stupid night ever existed.

Daniel came and sat down beside her. Summer cleared her throat, her lips spreading into a forced smile. “Think the party is lame too?” She nodded.

“Whatever‘s got you down I think I know a way to fix it.” This made Summer raise an eyebrow at him. Whatever he had planned Summer was ready for. She just wanted to forget earlier ever happened so she turned toward him.

“What did you have in mind?” She smiles at him, this time, genuinely excited.

Dreamer

Summer

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Daniel Charter
giphy.gif

Daniel saw the girls eyes light up some when he hinted at his plan. He didn't know her well, but he knew he liked the way she looked when she was curious and excited, "well we're both drunk, or at least boozed up, I would say surfing but that's dangerous so why not boogie boarding?" He said with a mischievous smile. Before she could say anything or object, Daniel quickly stood up and took her hands to help her up. Scooping up his skateboard and her jacket, giving it a little shake to get the sand off, Daniel nodded for the girl to follow him.
Taking the beach way back to his shop, the walk didn't take too long, especially when they scurried past the private beaches. In the dark, the little glow of the closed neon sign lit up where his store was, "come on, Emily leaves her wet suit here, you could borrow it." He said with a nod and unlocked the door, only fumbling slightly with the lock in his drunken stupor. The store had a much warmer contrast compared to the wind from the sea as he went to the back room and grabbed his and his sisters wet suits off the hooks. "So I think the only issue with this suit will be is that my sister is much taller." He said with a laugh and handed it to her, "there's try on rooms near the back if you want to get changed." He nodded and made his way outside.
Going to the side of the building, Daniel changed into his wet suit, not scared that he would be caught because the beach was dead. While he waited for Summer, he unlocked the crate that held all his personal boards (boogie, surf, etc.) and pulled out the ones he made for him and his sister. Though Emily never really used hers anymore, he still kept both the surf board and the boogie board. "Come on slow poke, the waves are perfect." He said, leaning against the wall next to the door, balancing the board on his foot.

Mentions: Summer - vixe vixe

The cool summer wind whipped around the two as they sat on her tiny little Jean jacket. It almost felt right and for a second she forgot what happened earlier but it didn’t last long. Now, she was painfully reminded that Isaiah never wanted anything to do with her again. She physically shook her head trying to shake away the bad thoughts.

"Well, we're both drunk, or at least boozed up, I would say surfing but that's dangerous so why not boogie boarding?" Daniels voice brought her back. He didn’t really give her any time to respond before he jumped up and grabbed her hands to help her stand up. The action made her heart flutter a little bit. His hands were rough, but she didn’t mind. She liked how forward he was and how easy everything seemed for him. He took her jacket and shook out the sand, then he took off into the night with only a nod for her to follow him.

Summer was taken back by his actions but she followed him anyways. She followed him all the way to his shop. Summer had forgotten he had it. It was dark but the glow of the neon light comforted her a little bit.

"Come on, Emily leaves her wet suit here, you could borrow it." Summer only nodded in response.

She waited outside while he fumbled with the lock on the door. Summer giggled a little bit and it reminded her just how drunk she was. Once it was unlocked she swayed a little bit stepping inside the building she let her tense shoulders drop from how warm the build was. She watched as he went deeper into the shop grabbing Emily’s wet suit off the hook.

“So I think the only issue with this suit will be is that my sister is much taller..” he laughed and handed her the suit. "There’s try on rooms near the back if you want to get changed."

Finally, Summer opened her mouth. “Thank you!” She replied made her way into the changing rooms. Once she got there she let out a breath she didn’t know she was holding. Everything was moving so fast. How did she get here? She was just getting her heart ripped out of her chest and stomped on and now? She was hanging out with her friends brother. Not that she was complaining, Daniel was cute but he wasn’t Isaiah.

Summer stripped from her clothes and slipped into the wet suit. He was right, the legs were definitely longer than hers but it wasn’t uncomfortable. She just gathered the fabric at her ankles. She decided that she didn’t need her phone and she left it, along with her clothes, in the changing stall. Once she was all zipped up she made her way back over to Daniel who was leaning against the wall, waiting for her.

"Come on slow poke, the waves are perfect." Summer giggled. “I’m coming I’m coming. It was hard to zip up this wet suit, I just wear a bikini.” She shrugged and brushed by him to make her way over to the water.

Dreamer

Summer

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Daniel Charter
giphy.gif

Daniel smiled brightly when Summer came out of the shop and he took her hand, giving her a little twirl, "wow the legs are bunched up. But no, as much as I would love to see the bikini the wetsuit will protect you from the cold, there's no sun to keep us warm." He said with a laugh, "come on, no chickening out now." He said and scooped her to run to the water.
Daniel was in fact correct, the water was almost freezing, "oooh my god." He said and huffed before dipping under the water to get his hair wet. Coming back up, he shook his head and held the board out. The waves were the perfect size to do this, "come on." He nodded for her to put her body on the board, "it's like surfing but you just use your body." He wasn't sure if she'd ever done this, they did live in a coastal town, but he wanted to make sure she was doing it safely.
After a few go's of her turn, Daniel stood at the water line and gave her a smile, "watch this." He said and took off toward the water, hopping on the board to attempt a flip but with his drunken state the board disappeared right from under his feet. Popping up out of the water he couldn't help but laugh, "well that didn't go the way it was supposed to." He said, coming back to the shore. "Did all this turn your mood around?" He asked. They were standing close, and it may have been the drinks from earlier, but he wanted to kiss her.
Stepping a little closer to the girl, Daniel pushed a piece of wet hair out of her face as he looked down at her lips, "I don't know what got you sad tonight, you don't have to tell me... But all I know is that I would like to kiss you, I hope that's okay." He said gently, putting a finger under her chin to tilt her head up and leaned in. The kiss was gentle at the start but once he knew she wasn't going to pull away, he let his tongue take a gentle swipe at her bottom lip as if he was asking for permission to tangle together.

Last edited:

Daniel took summer by the hand and gave her a little twirl. It made her dizzy but she giggled. Her small laugh turned into a eruption of laughs when he suddenly picked her up and raced over to the sea. The freezing cold water almost sobered her up. Even though it was cold, it was nice on her hot skin. Maybe this is exactly what she needed to get over Isaiah, since he clearly didn’t want anything to do with her anymore. Her heart sank a little but she quickly recovered, while watching Daniel dip under the waves to wet his hair. She didn’t know whether it was just the booze but he looked very handsome under the moonlight with his messy wet hair. She felt her heart thump in her chest at just the sight of him. He just looked so effortless? How does he do it? Summer wondered.

Daniel swam a little closer to her, Handing her the board. She took it, unsure of what to really do with it. She had only lived in Rosemary beach for little over a year now so boogie boarding was not her go to.

“It’s like surfing but you just use your body." Hesitantly she obeyed, putting the board on the water and then she leaned into the board, taking off towards a wave that was coming up and turning her back just as the wave came at her. She rid the wave until she hit the sand.

“I did it!” She shouted, excitedly, slightly jumping up and down with her board in her arms. She repeated the process a few more times before she watched Daniel go. She sat on the wet cold sand, waiting for the him.

"Watch this." He said, Summer watched him intently with wide eyes. He took off towards the water and hoping on the board. It slipped right from under his feet. Summer couldn’t help but double over from laughing so hard. She placed a hand over her stomach while she laughed.

“Are you…okay??” She managed to get out in between laughs.

“Well, that didn't go the way it was supposed to." Summer couldn’t stop laughing. She eventually made her way onto her two feet, to greet him as he made his way back to the shore.
"Did all this turn your mood around?" Summer nodded.

“Yes, I think it did. Thank you.” She smiled at him brightly. They were standing close, and for a moment Summer could feel a shift in the air, but after what happened earlier she threw the thought out of her mind. Nobody wants to kiss you Summer, don’t be stupid.

Just as she was about to step away from yet another awkward encounter, Daniel stepped forward and pushed a wet strand of hair off her face. Summer froze, unsure of what was happening. She stared up at him with wide eyes.

"I don't know what got you sad tonight, you don't have to tell me... But all I know is that I would like to kiss you, I hope that's okay." He lifted her chin before she could even reply and kissed her. Summers heart was soaring. Someone kissing me first? She could hardly believe what was happening because for a few second she just stood there, registering that Daniel was actually kissing her but she didn’t pull away, even if it felt wrong.

Finally, she moved her hands up to cup his face. His tongue swiped her bottom lip, asking for permission and she let him. She slightly parted her lips open for him. Their tongues danced together. She wanted to pull away but she couldn’t. She deepened the kiss by slightly angling her head to the side. This is just the alcohol. She kept telling herself. But somewhere deep down inside her she knew it was more than just the booze. She felt guilty but the kiss just felt so good, finally someone actually wanted to kiss her but would he run away too?

Dreamer

Summer

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Daniel Charter
4a89836958b84254380e272165ea6a4f.gif

Daniel was a little surprised by the girl deepening the kiss. He hadn't expected it but he was enjoying it. Carefully, he lifted her and motioned for her to put her legs around his waist and carried her back up to the sand. Not breaking the kiss, Daniel sat with her straddling his lap. Snaking his arms around her waist, he moved his lips from hers and began to kiss along her jaw and down her neck before returning to her lips. She seemed to be enjoying this, and he was too... Like a lot.
So he let his hands wander, respectfully of course, before moving up to the zipper of the wetsuit. But before he began to unzip he felt a hand on his arm stop him. Breaking this kiss he looked at her, his breathing a little fast paced. He wasn't confused at all, he knew this wasn't her thing, "you're right." He said before she could say anything, "it's cool." He stated with a nod and a smile. "Come on, there's a shower inside to get the salt water off."
Standing up, Daniel helped Summer and led her back into the shop. He hadn't realized he had been cold until they were inside and he went to the bathroom in the back, taking out his sisters shampoo and conditioner from under the sink for Summer to use as well as placing a towel on the counter, "not the nicest shower but it works." He told her, "I'll see if I got anything warm for you." He told her and disappeared into the little room the served him as a bedroom whenever he didn't feel like leaving the shop.
After placing a hoodie and sweatpants on the counter, Daniel left the shop for Summer and went outside to rinse off under the outdoor faucet. It was something he had installed for the surf students to rinse off after a lesson. Once he was clean he grabbed another sweater and some shorts for himself to change into and sat on the couch in the front of the shop, scrolling through his phone, waiting to see if Summer needed to be walked home or needed a place to crash.

• tumblr_inline_nx0mjacPBE1qg2t7j_250.gifv

"The only wish that I have, is that my dad got to see his grandson and know that he taught me how to be the best dad for that little man. "

mentions | travelbypages travelbypages fieldofclover fieldofclover | location | at the ball | outfit | xxx | scenario | please say yes

Carter shook his head in response to her. "I can't even count the reasons why I'm thankful you came into my life." he said softly as they begun to dance. "You don't judge me for having a kid and being unmarried. You actually became sorta friends with my sister, even though she's difficult to know at times." And got her approval, he thinks in his mind. Carter kept his family close to him, after losing his father. Both him and his sister self-destructed. He became a party boy, while she became someone who punches first and don't ask questions. He used parties, and alcohol for his pain, while she used violence for hers. It was a wonder how both of them were still standing, and it was all thanks to the little boy that called his Daddy. Once they knew that he was coming, they both cleaned up their acts. Carlise watched out for Carter, and Damon. He would do the same for her. For him, her opinion mattered the most to him, and it didn't take two seconds of them speaking for her to give him the i approve smile. That when he knew that Magnolia Hunter was a keeper.

To be honest he never felt like this before. Growing up, he had his crushes, and his girlfriends, but he never really fell in love or been in love. Not like when he was with Nollie. His stomach explodes with butterflies, he would do anything for her to smile at him like she does to others. Her personality is a breath of fresh air. Carter couldn't tell you enough reasons on why he was crazy about this beautiful woman before him. The most important one is that Damon loved her. He loved her. Damon was an observant boy, so he noticed that every time he came into contact with her, she would be better at ASL, communicating with him with new words. Even translating books for him. He knew that she probably studied a lot so she could read to him. For him, what she did meant the world to him. It meant the world for all of them. She had taken her time to truly learn a new language. For a child that wasn't even hers.

He think that's the moment he knew that, he wanted them to be more then friends.

"I think he's more excited by the fact there's magic. He doesn't really cares about happy endings." He said softly laughing. The way his son lights up at books, made him proud. He loved the fact that he was able to establish the love of reading in his son even when he can't read that much. He glances at her as they dance. He kept hold of her hand while wrapping the other around her waist. "But..I was thinking..maybe we could all..you know go out for dinner. Like with Damon if you want." He said softly "As...another non-date kinda thing?" He askes softly.

carter_ic.jpg

[/font]
    coded by korol | note: hidden scroll

To Summers surprise, he didn’t run away. He actually swept her off her feet. She wrapped her legs around his waist and he laid them in the cool sand with out even breaking away once. She was now straddling his lap with his arms on her waist. He broke away from her lips and started peppering kisses along her jaw and neck. A soft moan escaped her lips when his soft lips touched her neck. Everything felt wrong but so, so right even if a little(big) part of her wished that it was Isaiah. She tried to stay in the moment and remind herself that Isaiah wanted nothing to do with her, but Daniel did, even if this was just the liquor.

Summer felt his hands start to wander, slightly brushing the zipper of the wet suit she was wearing. Her breath hitched in her throat and she immediately put out a hand to stop him. She was drunk, and it wouldn’t be a good idea for her to sleep with someone after she just confessed her feelings and they just got rejected. He would just be a rebound, and Summer wasn’t the type of person to do that to someone.

Daniel pulled away, probably from the moment being gone. "You’re right.” He paused then he continued. “It’s cool.” Then he nodded and smiled at her. Summer peeled her self from his lap and sat down next to him.

“Come on, there's a shower inside to get the salt water off." Daniel took Summer by the hand and led her back to the shop. She stood in the entryway while he went back into the shop, probably to get her a towel. He was right, the salt water was making her feel sticky and a shower would do her some good. It was a bit awkward as she made her way into the bathroom, she didn’t really know what to say. The moment was over just as fast it had begun. She was right back to feeling unwanted.

Before she went into the bathroom she grabbed her clothes and phone from the dressing room. She needed to talk to Sam and tell her what happened so that’s what she did. She sat in the bathroom texting Sam for about a good ten minutes before she ever actually turned the shower on.

She honestly didn’t know what she would going to do with out Sam. Their conversation made her tear up and bit but she quickly recovered by jumping into the warm water. It was a stark contrast between the cold of the sea. She let the water wash away aches and pains of the night and stepped out feeling a lot better than when she got in.

She dried off and put into he oversized sweat pants and sweat shirt he left out for her. It was super comfy and she relaxed into the soft fabric. After she was all cozy, she made her way back into the shop and over to Daniel who was sitting on the couch. She sat down next to him, but she left a little space between them.

“Thank you.. I mean, for being so kind and uh, letting me use your shower.” She looked down at her bare feet while her cheeks turned pink. This was awkward, even with the alcohol in her veins. It was late and she was getting sleepy. She couldn’t keep herself from yawning. Maybe sleep would be a good idea.

“I don’t want to put you out or anything but, could I stay here? My ride literally ditched me.” Summer couldn’t help but inwardly cringe at the last part. Maybe he wouldn’t have ditched you if you hadn’t kissed him. She thought to herself, sighing. She couldn’t even look at Daniel, in fear that he would get offended by the question.

Dreamer

Summer

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

at a debutante ball...

and
it felt as if Nollie was floating on air as she glided gracefully across the floor, dancing with Carter as if they were the only two people in the room. It was as if they were Aurora and Phillip, or Belle and the Beast, twirling around and around an elegant ballroom. Maybe she watched too many Disney movies, but she was a true romantic. She was having the time of her life, and she knew that Carter was having a good time too. And when Carter began to speak, it was as if his voice was projecting to nobody else but her. "It shouldn't matter that you have a kid, or that you had him out of wedlock. What should matter is that I like you for who you are." Carter could have been dirt poor, or a criminal, for all Nollie cared. What really mattered was what was in his heart. Carter had a good head and a good heart about him - she could never be worried about him ever doing anything to hurt her. "And your sister's pretty cool too...though she's not as cool as you are." Truth be told, Carlise was incredibly intimidating. Nollie always tried to tread lightly regarding Carter's sister. She knew that she was a good person, because Carter was, but Carlise had a flair about her that, rather frankly, scared her a little.

But Carter would be there to protect her in any case. Nollie knew it - she felt it, down deep inside her bones. It didn't matter if they would stay friends, or if they ever decided to become something more...he had her back, and Nollie had his. She simply adored him, and always would, regardless of if he felt the same way as she did or not. A laugh escaped her lips at Carter's comment about Damon, her eyes crinkling with joy. He was a bundle of energy, never staying in one place for too long of a time. But she kept up with him - he'd never best her. She loved him as if he were her own child. "Well, he'll have plenty of magic to look forward to. We're only halfway through the first book, after all. And then, I was thinking we could work on Narnia next, after we get through all of the Harry Potter books, if that was okay with his old man." Instilling the love of reading in a young child warmed Nollie's heart. Every time she babysat him, the first thing he asked her to do was continue their magical adventures in Hogwarts. And, since Nollie was a nerd for the franchise, it was hard to resist the urge to sign the next chapter to him.

Nollie didn't fight Carter as his arm slid around her waist. It felt right, like it belonged there. It made her both giddy with excitement and frightened of what could happen if she wasn't careful all at once. If she wasn't careful, and she let her guard down, she'd really fall for Carter - even though that's exactly what she wanted to do right now. But if Carter didn't feel the same way...she wasn't going to think about that. She had to be optimistic. Carter seemed as if he was reading her mind with his next words, and Nollie's heart began to race. A streak of boldness began to course through her body. "How about we just call it what it is? I like you, you like me...you're totally asking me on a date right now." If she had read the signs wrong, then she'd be humiliated. But she was pretty sure that she had picked up on the right vibes here. "And...if you are asking me on a date, then I accept." Was this meant to be? Was this fate? Oh, Nollie hoped so with all her heart.

November

♡coded by uxie♡

• isa_5.gif

"You know the difference between friends and family. Neither do I. They all leave you behind at some point."

mentions | travelbypages travelbypages | location | at the ball | outfit | xxx | scenario | illegal shit

"I wasn't saying anything bad by it." Isa said as she noticed the look that she was given after saying she knew her name "I mean yes, the reason I know your name is because of that but I'm not judging you for it." She told her honestly as she smirked "I have no place too. The reason you know mine, is pretty obivous. I don't hide it." She mentions as she looks at her. She also pick a key from his pocket. The address in his wallet seemed to be on the rich side so she was going to hit it later. To be honest, she doesn't really need to but it was fun. Plus she gets to score gifts for her friends. Elo had already requested a watch. If she found something for Ria and Lav, she would take it too.

Isa is a criminal, and she knows it.

"I am a criminal." She smirked as she moves drop the wallet on the floor by where the men was so he would just think that he dropped it. "Honestly, these people wouldn't blink at missing a few hundreds. Not like we would. " To be honest, Isa had enough money sitting in her bank to stop working and live comfortably well into her old age. Thanks to the guilt money that her former adoptive mother gave her. It was 'i'm sorry for just leaving you and dumping you but here's a lot of money so i won't feel guilty' money. She honestly just used that money to keep the lights on, and any bills that Ria needed paid. Without her knowledge, of course. Other then that, she left it alone.

With Lav coming back into town, Isa was probably put that house up for sell. Vanessa had it moved to her name as soon as Isa was 18. That was the last time she spoke with her. Now she was moving in with Lavender. To be honest, she and her family was the only true family she considered. Vanessa just wanted to say that she saved Isa from despair. Like a toy to show around with her rich doctor friends but Lav's parents did that. They saved her from going through more hell then she had already went through. She considered Lav's parents her own, even with her dad going insane.

He was good...for a long while.

She glanced at Skye and nodded. "I have some time to kill before I need to go do something illegal." She said with a smirk. "I just need to make sure my little sister is ok with me going."

isa_6.jpg

[/font]

• wendell_4.gif

"Sometimes I wonder if he ever thinks of me. My dad. If he ever wonders if I am ok..."

mentions | Not Meat Not Meat | location | at the bar | outfit | xxx | scenario | holy shit

Wendall nodded as he wrote down her order. He looked at her and blushed as she asked about him. "I-i-i'm doing well. H-h-how about you ma'am?" He asked her softly as he starts to make drink she had requested. He gives the kitchen, her order. He told them to make the house special in terms of the salad. He hopes that she liked it, it was pretty good to him. He also grabbed her a water placing it by her as he went back to making her drink. "I-i-i'm making your requested drink ma'am" He said as he pours in the vodka and looked at her. He wanted to keep the converstation going. He didn't want to stop talking to her. She was very pretty and kind as well.

"I-i-if you don't mind me asking, what's woman like you doing in a bar?" He said as he finishes up the drink with a stalk of celery and a lime wedge handing it to her. "I-i-i mean no disrespect ma'am. You are just entirely too beautiful to be eating alone." He was gaining more confiedence as the conversation goes on. He just needed to get used to the fact that a girl wanted to talk to him. He looked around and saw that most of the patrons were either gone or busy so he had time to talk to her. He looked at her for her response.

wendall_6.jpg

[/font]

Lavender Boileau
1674980668990.png

Lavender cracked a soft smile at the man in front of her a gratefully took the drink from him. He was nervous. It was cute. Lav took a sip of her water then a sip of the Caesar. A quick look around showed that the bar was starting to thin out. It was very apparent that he was a kind person. Maybe it was just him doing his job or maybe he was just a kind person. At the end of the day it didn't matter too much to Lavender. He seemed like a good enough person. Typically, at least in Lavenders experience, bad people weren't shy or bashful at all. Honestly she only knew that because of her father, He was never a shy or bashful person. He was straightforward and knew all the right words to say no matter what the situation. If it weren't for the fact that he had straight up ran from the scene he likely could have gotten away with murder. His complement brought a soft flush to her porcelain cheeks and she sipped her drink with a smile playing on her lips.

"You can just call me Lavender, or Lav. Whatever you'd like more. You don't need to call me 'ma'am" Lav leaned forward a bit as she spoke, her bright eyes staring up at the man. "I'm actually new to town. Well. New-ish. My parents used to vacation here so... Well. let's just say I'm new to town." Lav didn't want people knowing about her past. Her parent's whole situation was a mess and she really didn't want to be stared at or talked about if she could help it. Back home it was big news because of how well known her parents were but here... well here they were only known by a few. Anyone that really did talk about them in Rosemary Beach before had forgotten about them by now. Or they know that Lavender had requested the didn't talk about it. Of course Lav didn't truly know what happened behind closed doors but that was just something she didn't want to think about. "So tell me, Wendall, what do people do for fun around here? Aside from hanging out at the bar with you, that is."

Mentions: r e i r e i

ryan murphy.
”What, exactly, may I ever so politely ask, is a fucking debutant?”
The damn motorcycle had broken down in the Middle of Nowhere, Florida under the finally cooling sunshine. Ryan was running on fumes when he hit the highway, having used the last of his cash to buy a new pair of socks from a Walmart off the highway, and almost twenty six hours of not sleeping. He was hardly tired though, Ryan barely ever slept anyways. Instead, he was fuelled by the idea that something fascinating was just around the corner.

That something fascinating was the back of a pickup truck which he now shared with his broken down motorcycle and a slobbering Saint Bernard named Pauline.

(Seriously. Who the fuck names their dog Pauline?)

This gentleman, a rather normal looking fellow with a receding hairline and a near-sour expression on his face, had offered him a ride into town in the back of his truck provided that Ryan help him unload some tools from the cab. Fair enough, Ryan had assumed, and took him up on the offer.

An hour later, the sign for some fun little town lovingly called Rosemary Beach came into view. A little Hallmark for Ryan’s tastes but hey, he was sure that there was a mechanic’s shop he could buy some parts at and a sleazy motel he could rest his head on for the night. After all, he’d be moving on by morning.

And that, my friends, is how Ryan Murphy ended up unloading buckets of rusty tools from 1970 into some random guy’s shed in the middle of the evening. When the job was done, Ryan slung his backpack over his shoulder, thanked the guy for his help, and wheeled his busted up bike out onto the road by hand.

Down the streets of the scenic little town he went, not stopping for any of the sightseeing that he was sure the town warranted to a man far different from himself. He stopped by the mechanic in town, only to find it closed. Hell, most of the places in town seemed deserted, what was up with that?

Ryan was all but settled down at the local 7-Eleven (heaven on earth, if you asked him) when he overheard a patron mention something about some sort of weird ball. Strange, he thought, that balls even still existed in America. Then it hit him: balls typically had rich people at them and rich people loved rich people food. Checkmate.

Exhausted as he was, Ryan locked up his motorcycle and charged his way into the 7-Eleven bathroom to fancy himself up for the evening. This included brushing his teeth for the first time that day, brushing some water through his hair to tame the pieces glued to his forehead from his helmet, and to make sure there weren’t any obvious tears or stains on his sweater. Damn, he was cool (said quite literally no one ever, including Ryan himself). Dolled up and looking jazzy, Ryan readjusted his backpack once more and stepped out into the night.

The country club that this ball was supposedly taking place at wasn’t easy to get to on foot. By the time he made his way through the gates and towards the main building, the man was more than ready to sit down and chill for the night. It was also unfortunate that he had absolutely no idea where the hell he was going.
And there she was, like some sort of angel and his ticket into the festivities, a partygoer on the front steps. No, wait, she didn’t look like a partygoer, more like an employee. Maybe even better.
“Hey!” Ryan called out, giving a quick two finger salute from his temple. “This is where the, uh, ball is happening, right? Ya know all,” Ryan did a little slow dance with a partner made of air, “romantic and rich and stuff. Gotta say, the venue certainly is fancy enough for it. I feel weird even being here.”
Ryan plopped himself right down on the stairs beside the girl and offered her a half-smile. “Now, I’ve got a question for you,” Ryan leaned in closely, furrowing his brow like he was deep in thought, “what, exactly, may I ever so politely ask, is a fucking debutant? Seriously, this is some real Bridgerton stuff here. Oh shit uh,” his hand shot out from his jacket pocket, his smile widening ever so slightly, “I’m Ryan by the way.”
eloise | the country club | x | travelbypages travelbypages

coded by weldherwings.

Last edited:

"The only wish that I have, is that my dad got to see his grandson and know that he taught me how to be the best dad for that little man. "

mentions | fieldofclover fieldofclover | location | at the ball | outfit | xxx | scenario | fuck yes

"Thank you for seeing me. No one aside from my family, since Damon, has really seen me." He told her as they danced. When it came out, the news about Carter knocking up a stranger. It was like the town couldn't deal with the fact that their golden boy had fallen down so far. The looks he would get, and the judgments he would hear. It was enough to break him but one look at his son's face made the difference for him. That child kept him on his toes and made him a better man. He would never regret his baby boy.

He laughed softly at her comment about his sister. "My sister can only hope to be cool as me." He said teasingly. He and his sister were close. She was the first person he came running to about Damon. She ran to him when she figured out her sexuality. They made a promise long ago together, that no matter what, they will always come to each other first. While he was spiraling into drugs and liquor. She was spinning in violence, and he did nothing to help her. He would never forgive himself for watching the destruction and doing nothing to stop it. Carter needed to be a better brother now and forever.

He nodded along "You are inspiring my son to be a reader. His love of books grows with every visit with you. I will never have a problem with that." He said truthfully as they spun around the dance floor. "With him being deaf, I was so scared that I wasn't doing enough as his parent. Having you around, definitely make those fears go away. And thank you.." He said as he looks at her directly in the eyes. "I know that you've been up late learning how to sign the books you read him. I can never thank you enough for that. You are simply an amazing woman, Magnolia Hunter. "

Carter was on cloud nine. He couldn't believe it. She liked him back! He thought maybe, especially since she said yes to this non-date but she did say as just friends. So he thought maybe he was out of luck. That this amazing woman was just going to slip through his fingers. That he would be just a friend on the sideline as he watch her fall in love with someone else. He wouldn't be able to stand it. He wouldn't be able to handle that kind of pain. She deserve the best, and he didn't want anyone but him to give her the best.

Carter simply just wanted her for as long as she would have him.

"Do you have any idea how long I've been wanting to ask you out?" He said softly as he grinned at her "I've been building up the courage to ask you to this...as my date. Not as a friend. I wanted you by my side as my date." He adds honestly. He had planned it out a month ago but every time he tried. The words just wouldn't come out. He had to settle for a late 'friend' date. He hated the words non-date with a passion. He wanted more and if she was willing to give him a chance...he wouldn't look twice.

"Magnolia Hunter, I am so asking you out on a date." He said as he spins her around keeping her close to him. "I really like you. You have no idea what you do to me when you come through the door or to my heart. And right now...you are taking my breath away." He adds as he gives her his entire attention.

carter_ic.jpg

[/font]

Eloise Evermore
4ea12d02e7902d21b558ea2f18274001.gif

Eloise couldn't help but feel a little disappointment when there was no sign of Nico showing up to help. She would be upset, but other friends showed up to the ball to help with the serving. Which helped the girl tremendously already. Especially now that people were filing out of the ball like flies. There weren't many people left inside beside the dads who are too drunk to recognize who their wives were and a few moms whos husbands were respectful to not grab a strangers ass at a sophisticated event. She was thankful people were leaving because she could feel the exhaustion from working the morning on the course and the evening in the ball room.
With a yawn, Eloise put her phone back into her pocket and rubbed her face to try and shake away some of the sleepiness she was feeling. She just wanted the rest of the people to leave so that they could clean and she could go home and sleep. The girl was almost too busy trying to wake herself up that it took her a moment to realize there was someone talking to her. Confused, she glanced behind her to make sure he wasn't talking to someone that she couldn't see, before looking back to the man as he did a little dance. She couldn't hold back her laugh from the silly gesture, "uhm... yeah, the ball is here." She confirmed, "very romantic I guess? I'm sure all the party goers are getting into each others pants at a local party, almost everyone is gone."
As he sat down beside her and leaned close to ask his question, Eloise couldn't hide the smile on her face. From up close, the man looked almost as tired as she was. He had to be new to town if he was introducing himself, so she shook his hand, "Eloise. And a debutante, you won't believe," she paused with a laugh, "is where all the rich families dress their daughters up like prize poodles and flaunt them around for auction." She explained. To people in Rosemary, the statement would be totally believable, to an outsider though it would sound like she was joking. So, she gave a serious face to show she was completely serious. The explanation may have been a little dramatic, but wasn't far from the truth.
"You don't look like you're dressed for a ball, how did you even get passed the front gate security?" Eloise questioned, an eyebrow arched slightly, "those guys carry tasers and shit." Anyone who wasn't in pretty dresses or club uniforms were turned away from the ball, it was a miracle that he even got ten feet to the gate, let alone right up to the front door, "you're lucky the nice boss is running the show tonight. Wanna help kick the rest of the rich people out then dig into some leftovers after cleanup?" She asked, knowing she would probably need to go inside soon, but there had to be a reason a guy like him snuck into the country club.

Mentions: Ryan - geminiy geminiy

• wendell_4.gif

"Sometimes I wonder if he ever thinks of me. My dad. If he ever wonders if I am ok..."

mentions | Not Meat Not Meat | location | at the bar | outfit | xxx | scenario | can we please keep talking

Wendall never knew how much a woman's smile can speed up his heart. He couldn't think straight for once. Or at all. All he saw is the woman in front of him. He had never had a girlfriend before, he of course wasn't exactly a virgin but his experience in that subject was low to nothing. He didn't know much, so he just wanted to get to know her. Knowing her would be better than nothing. He never thought that she would think of him in a way that was more than just friends. He hears the kitchen call out her order. "G-g-give me one second, I'll be right back...Lav" He said softly as he turned to get her order and bring it out to her.

He grabbed it, plus different dressings as she didn't state if she wanted one so he told them to leave it off. He then turned back to her, "I didn't know if you needed dressing so I told them to leave it off. Here are some choices of dressings if you would like to put some on. It's our house special salad..I hope you like it." He said softly as he placed the plate in front of her. He wanted to know if she wanted company then she asked him a question which he was glad to answer.

"Aside from coming here to get incredibly drunk? Most people go to whatever event is happening in town. Most tourist goes around to the shops. " Wendall had begun to get calmer so his stutter was slowly going away. He said with a chuckle as he thought about his answers. "Like the ball, or the fair coming up. I'll be at the fair with my little sisters, they love the Ferris wheel." Wendall said with a smile thinking of his sisters. "But yea whatever event that's coming up. The town's usually hyped for. "

wendall_6.jpg

[/font]

ryan murphy.
"I forgot my collar and the groomer was totally booked this weekend."
This ball, Ryan was quickly finding out, was as pretentious and insufferable as he had imagined. It was clear to anyone that knew him that Ryan wasn't exactly the type of guy that attended a 'ball' as a 'debutant' (seriously, what was that?) and under different circumstances, Ryan wouldn't even be caught dead within a mile of one. But somehow, talking to this girl made it all seem a bit more tolerable, or maybe that was the possibility of rich people snacks for the low low cost of free.

"Of course, veeery romantic," Ryan laughed softly, placing his chin on his enclosed fist as he batted his eyelashes, "banging in someone else's bed in someone else's house after an absolutely awful night of schmoozing with the 1% is tooootally my kink. I can't believe I missed all the excitement."

The girl, which he know knew her name was Eloise, took his hand and shook it politely. Ryan couldn't help the spread of the smile at her gentle touch, though he quickly stifled it, clearing his throat softly and resetting his face to the totally cool and mysterious vibe that he was obviously rocking with before. A debutante sounded nearly as terrible as he'd imagined, the dog analogy really driving it home. Seriously, what sort of outdated bullshit was that? Women acted as objects to sell off to some wealthy family for status? Ryan shuddered at the thought.

"Well shit," Ryan sighed after noting that Eloise, who had previously been smiling, had fallen entirely serious, "I forgot my collar and the groomer was totally booked this weekend. I guess I'll have to wait and wager my shot next year."

Shifting his weight on the step, Ryan leaned backwards onto his elbows to look up at the night sky, starlight polluted by the warm glow of the lights from the country club. If the stars were easily seen and there was less classical music drowning out the sounds of nature, the place might've even been pretty. Unfortunately, the fresh country air stank like Chanel No. 5 and the stuck up feeling was still hanging over his head so the whole place was kind of a bust. It was then, as Ryan squinted into the night air in an attempt to spot a star, that Eloise questioned how exactly he managed to get into the place. Ryan sat back upright and rubbed his palms on the tops of his thighs.

"Well, I told those jerkholes at the front gates that I was the clean up crew. They then threatened to report me to 'the boss' for being late," Ryan shook his head, reaching a hand up to rub his temples, "I can't lose this job, Eloise. I have a wife and kids at home!" Ryan let out a fake few cries before wiping away the phantom tears and leaning back onto the stairs. "In all seriousness, they let me through after I told them my uniform was on under my hoodie. Honestly, I thought they'd give me more trouble but they let me right on through," Ryan shrugged, "probably thought I was new or something." When Eloise finished her thought, Ryan perked right up. Bingo, he got his ticket in. "Of course I'd love to help. There's starving kids in Rosemary Bay," he jabbed a thumb towards his chest, "me, mostly. Besides, I gotta hold up the lie. Janitor Ryan Murphy at your service."

Ryan sprung to his feet and dusted off his jeans and extended a hand to Eloise. "Shall we?"
eloise | the country club | x | travelbypages travelbypages

coded by weldherwings.

Last edited:

at a debutante ball...

and
Nollie had let all of her inhibitions fall to the wayside as the music swelled around them. This night was perfect. She never wanted it to end. "I don't regret all the late nights I've spent learning ASL. Even if Damon wasn't deaf, it's still a great skill to have. I'm glad I'm learning it." Her cheeks flushed with color as he complimented her. Carter thought that she was an amazing woman. That, in it of itself, made her want to melt into a puddle on the ballroom floor. "Don't sell yourself short, Carter. You're...something magical, like something straight out of a fairy tale." Carter Kingston had swept her off of her feet, like a prince did for his princess. She was so wonderstruck by him. Nollie could barely put it into words just how she felt about him.

She was surprised by the next words that had come out of Carter's mouth. "You've been wanting to ask me out?" Nollie could hardly believe it. Carter, being bashful? It was quite hard to believe that he could ever be shy around anyone, even her. "You didn't need to get nervous about it. I would have said yes in a heartbeat if you would have asked me earlier. I've liked you for quite some time, you know." The rosy tint to her cheeks stayed firmly put as she admitted her feelings for him. He was such a great father, and brother, and just a man in general. How could she not fall for him?

Nollie was utterly speechless as Carter continued to speak. She really made him feel that way? By just being herself? "Wow..." she breathed, enjoying their closeness. It would be so easy for her to just close the gap between them from right here...but something was holding her back. So she just studied his face, his breathing, his everything. Gosh, he was so perfect. And now they'd be going out on another date. Nollie was the luckiest girl in the whole world.

November

♡coded by uxie♡

mentions | travelbypages travelbypages fieldofclover fieldofclover | location | at the ball | outfit | xxx | scenario | wow...

Carter grins softly at her. "Still, thank you for taking the time. Not many others would have so it means the world to me and to Damon that you did Lia." He said as he moves his hand from her waist to cup her cheek. All the world drifted away as they swang together. She was nothing short of amazing the fact that she couldn't see how much of a catch she was. How amazing she was. He could go on and on about her, without a doubt. No words would ever be enough to explain the hold that she had on him. "I'm something magical? Have you seen yourself? I'm no prince, but you are definitely a princess." He would be sure that people in the town would say different but Carter knew what the truth is.

Lia was a fucking princess and no one could tell him differently.

"Yea?"' He said blushing as he looked at her rubbing her cheek. "Since the day I saw you with Damon, signing that part of harry potter with the mirror. The way you..just completely was immersed in the world with him. And the way you created a memory for my son that no one has done before." He chuckles softly at the memory in his mind that plays rent in his head all the time. "I knew that I wanted you as something more than a friend. " That memory was from two months ago, and he's been building the courage to ask her out ever since but he wasn't good at girls, and relationships so he had to ask around for the best way. Carlise really helped with the ball idea but every time that he tried, he failed.

"You liked me for...some time?" He said softly in disbelief. There's no way that this woman, has liked him for a while. It was impossible, what could she ever see in him? His mistakes seemed to be bigger than his accomplishments. He smiled softly at her. "I've liked you for a while too but I needed to get nervous about it. You are you and I am me. With Damon, I didn't think that you wanted to date me because of the people I bring with it. " Even without Damon, his dating pool had been small but with..it was nonexistent. No one wanted to be a parent to a kid that wasn't theirs. Even when he tells them that he didn't expect them to be his parent, they still walked away.

When he focused back into the present, his hand still cupping her cheek. He noticed how close they were, and glanced at her lips and back up at her. Normally he would be respectable and move away but this was Lia and all he wanted to do is kiss her. "I'm going to kiss you now." He warns her softly as he moves his head towards her, brushing their lips together softly before kissing her softly. It was not like kissing the other girls from his past. This kiss meant something. It was like coming home after a long day at work and seeing her waiting for him. It was like coming home. He pulls away softly but not before pecking her lips softly. They were addictive. He glanced at her before back at her lips as he goes in for a second kiss.

One thing was on his mind. The thought stayed in his mind as all the others floated away.

She was definitely a keeper, and there was no way that he was going to give her up without a fight.

carter_ic.jpg

[/font]

If you are still rping the ball, feel free to do so. This post references shooing people out so just pretend this take place after.

Skye Sutton
7B1DDA67-CB2F-4E1B-9894-F7FE4FFCB304.gif
Isa was right. The girls at the club always stole money from the rich guys, it was easy. They would get drunk and either not notice that the money was missing or would be mad but have no one to tell, because who would admit that a stripper stole their money? Skye never stole though, despite the many opportunities to. But she was also the person to know about all the theft and not say anything about it. “Thanks, that was really cool.” She pointed out. She didn’t know Isa well, but she could tell she could be really good friends with this person, it may even make the town feel less lonely.
”Well, it seems like the ball is almost done. Wanna help clean up and then we can maybe go grab drinks or something?” She asked. She didn’t even question the criminal activities. Nodding at Isa, she left to go help clean up the ballroom and shoo the rest of the people out. After she changed out of her fancy dress and into some comfier clothes she brought, Skye hooked her bag around her shoulder and made her way to the front door to meet with Isa.
The girl was already tired for the night, and she wanted nothing more than to go back to the trailer and watch movies with Colette and nana, but getting to know someone like her in the town would be nice. “Come on, I think the bar is still open.” She nodded for Isa to follow. Climbing into her beat up car, she drove over to the small bar in town. It was one of the cheaper ones they had, so she didn’t usually mind stopping in.
Not wanting to be recognized by any regulars, Skye found them a booth and took a seat, ordering herself a simple beer before looking over to Isa, “have you been a thief for long?” She asked, genuinely curious. Isa didn’t look old and she wondered how someone so young could get into that sort of thing so easily. She’d seen a lot of people grow up like Isa on her side of town, thieving and dealing. She wasn’t all surprised though, it seemed to be good business.

Mentions: Isa - r e i r e i
Outfit

at a debutante ball...

and
Nollie was filled with a feeling that she couldn't put her finger on. Carter just made her feel as if she were floating on air. Those were the only words she could come up with to describe what she was feeling right about now. Her heart swelled with pride after he called her a princess. She didn't think that she was a princess - she was just Nollie. But she was his princess, and nobody could ever try to take that away from her. Her eyes filled with tears as he spoke on and on about her in such high praise. He was the sweetest thing, especially when he talked like that. "Carter, it doesn't matter who you are. As long as your heart is true, that's all that matters to me. It's what made me fall for you in the first place." Nollie didn't know why Carter thought so little of himself all of the time. He was one of the kindest, most hardworking residents of Rosemary Beach. Sure, he wasn't perfect, but who was? Nollie didn't care what anyone said about Carter Kingston. He was truly a gift sent from up above.

His touch was so gentle as his hand cupped her cheek. No one had ever touched her in this way before. It made her feel all tingly inside in the best possible way. Gosh, it was as if she was starring in her own romance novel. And then he said those six words that she had been hoping to hear for such a long time now: I'm going to kiss you now. She was really about to have her first kiss. Would it be as romantic as the movies made it out to be? Nollie sure hoped so. Then, it finally happened. Their lips had connected in such a magnetic way. It left her wanting more - and lucky for her, Carter leaned in for another kiss. This one was even better. It didn't last very long before she pulled away - after all, she wasn't going to just jam her tongue down his throat in front of everyone at the ball - she had morals. She didn't even know how to do that, if she was being completely honest with herself. "That was amazing." Nollie murmured, her voice barely audible over the sounds of the violin strings. She could get used to this.

"As much as I'd love to keep dancing with you, I'm pretty sure it's getting late. I've got to be up early for work tomorrow...walk me home, maybe?" But Nollie didn't budge from her spot on the ballroom floor. She wanted to stay here all night, even if they had to kick them out. And she was technically owner of Florals and More, as the aging owner, Janice Lewis, was soon to leave her the shop in her will once she passed on. It wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if she was a little late to work tomorrow...no, she had morals to uphold. Come nine o'clock sharp tomorrow morning, she'd be flipping the closed sign to open, and this night would be but a mere memory to her. She wished that this night would never end. But that was selfish of her to think, as well as being completely unrealistic. This night would end, and the next day would take its place. What a shame.

November

♡coded by uxie♡

Lavender Boileau
1674980668990.png

Lavender watched as Wendall disappeared into the back, likely to grab her food. As she waited she sipped her ceasar and looked around the bar. there was definitely a lot less people in there now. They were probably getting close to closing time. Lav felt a little bad for coming in so late and keeping people from going home. Wendall seemed to be in good spirits, though, so she wasn't too late. When he came back with her Salad Lav sat a little straighter and flashed him a smile. He explained that he left off the dressing to give her options and Lav flushed slightly. "That's very thoughtful of you, thank you. I would just take whatever the house dressing is. I'm not picky." Lav slid the salad closer to herself and delicately poured the dressing on top of her salad. She didn't put much, just enough that the salad wouldn't be completely dry. She took a bite of her food and smiled softly up at Wendall as he told her about the events going on in town.

"Well. I wouldn't be too interested in the shop but the fair sounds like fun. I do like Ferris wheels as well. Perhaps I'll see you there." Lavender finished off her drink and slid the glass towards Wendall. She looked him up and down again and stopped at his eyes. He had kind eyes. They were soft and gentle. Eyes really were the windows to the soul and it seemed like Wendall had a soft soul. There was pain behind his eyes, Lav could tell. It intrigued her and made her want to get to know him better. she would have to try and run into him while at the fair. Lavender pulled a pen out of her purse and scribbled her phone number down on a napkin. "Let me know when you go to the fair. Maybe we can meet up there." Lavender smiled up at Wendall and slid the napkin to him. She wasn't sure if he would even be interested in seeing her again but there was no harm in being forward. From what she could tell, Wendall would definitely be a good contender to be in the Clergy if not as a member of the Clergy but at least as a follower. She didn't know much about him but she could sense something within him that longed for something. Whatever that was, Lavender wasn't sure. Lav finished her food and her water then pulled her wallet out of her purse. She planned to leave a nice tip for Wendall. "I only have cash on me, I hope that's okay."

Mentions: r e i r e i

Daniel Charter
41E614BC-8FAF-4416-A9DD-9E723C412F40.gif
Daniel typed away at his phone, humming to himself quietly as he waited for Summer. If she needed to be walked home or anything he wouldn’t mind, either way he could feel himself getting sleepy, whether it was from the alcohol or the boogie boarding… Or both. Eventually when Summer came back out he looked up and smiled at her. She also looked sleepy, or sad. He couldn’t tell.
Slipping his phone back into his pocket, Daniel kept his relaxed position on the couch as she asked her question. “You’re not a burden, nothing’s really a burden to me.” He said with a laugh, “chilling is my thing.” He explained and stood, “c’mon, I got a cot in the back… I just washed the sheets too.” He clarified, ”I’m not one of those gross guys that washes their sheets every four months.” He continued to elaborate. He didn’t know why, but something in him wanted to cheer her up.

Going back into the back room, he turned on the lamp in the corner. He tried to make this place as homey as possible, but of course it was just a small space in the back of the shop. Now in the light, a cot though it was a double size, a small TV, a little kitchenette, and a mini fridge could be seen. On the wall there were surf posted and tapestries all over to cover up the plain dry wall. He planned to make this into an actually suite at some point, but for now it was just a makeshift space to live. He loved his shop more than anything.
”So it’s not the best, but it’s my space.” Daniel said, his tone a little nervous as he fixed up the cot for her. ”Here, there’s a little space heater for when it gets cold out, so if you’re cold you can turn it on.” He said to her with a smile before grabbing one of the many pillows and a blanket for himself, “if you need anything let me know. But have a nice sleep.” With that, Daniel exited the back room to go back to the couch. It wouldn’t be the most comfy thing in the world to sleep on, but the alcohol in his system made him not care. Flopping the pillow down on the couch, then flopping himself down on the couch, Daniel closed his eyes and began to drift off.

If you are still rping the ball, feel free to do so. This post references shooing people out so just pretend this take place after.

Eloise Evermore
f43613b14a9c4e252f2da7041c4486ff.gif

This guy was funny, Eloise wasn't used to guys in the town who just had humor or seemed relaxed. They were all either stuck up rich boys who didn't care about any of the girls who didn't have money. Or there were the guys who needed to focus on themselves, to work on their personal lives. She didn't like to intrude on people, one of her biggest fears is getting close to someone but feeling like a burden to their life. She had so much going on, she hated being a burden. But this Ryan guy seemed to carefree. It was refreshing.
"Well, janitor Ryan Murphy, we have some guests to clean up after." Eloise said with a laugh and took the mans hand, rushing back inside. It didn't take long for the leftover guests to start filing out of the ballroom, and the staff began to clean up. Tomorrow this room wouldn't even be thought about. Eventually when all the bustling was over, Eloise collected her check and tips from Kerrington before going to the kitchen to steal a platter of food that would have otherwise been thrown out. "come on before the boss sees." She whispered loudly to Ryan and snuck the man out of the building, acting as if she had stolen a billion dollars. "We didn't need to sneak out, staff are allowed to take the leftovers." She said with a laugh, "I just wanted to add excitement to the night, come on, let's find somewhere to eat this." She said and walked over to her car.
"Be careful with this, it's the holy grail of overly priced food." Eloise told him in a serious tone and put the car in drive. Driving across town to her apartment block didn't take long. But they weren't going to go up to her apartment, the beach behind it would be a nice place for the expensive food picnic. Once they were parked, Eloise got out and went to the trunk to grab a beach blanket to sit on, and a few beers from a leftover case from a few days ago, "come now, we don't have time to waste!" She said and locked her car, hurrying to the beach.
Kicking off her shoes at the edge of the sand, Eloise too a little jog until she found the perfect spot. After spreading the blanket across the sand, the girl sat and popped open one of the bottles with the ring she was wearing, taking a nice long sip. After the long day she had it tasted more refreshing than a cold Coca-Cola. "So what brought you in to town? Surely it wasn't the cost of affordable living, or the quiet tourist free summers?" She asked finally, leaning on one of her hands, looking over at the stranger.

Mentions: Ryan - geminiy geminiy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back