• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rosemary Beach (Main)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Paris Goulding
FB0F959B-29C1-43AC-B443-6744B4445B7C.gif

Paris slipped an arm around Carlise’s shoulder as the group around them slowly started disappearing. That made her giggle. “They didn’t last long…” She said with a laugh and handed Carlise a shot, quickly knocking two back for herself. She was about to lean in more to flirt with Carlise when Logan appeared behind her. “AH, you’re here.” She said and turned to face him, leaning back against the counter to look up at him. “Logan this is my friend Carlise.” She introduced them, giving Carlise a little wink, “Logan here is the reason I’m thriving.” She said with a laugh.
Grabbing a bottle they were taking shots from, Paris poured them an a shot and held it up in front of him. They hadn’t known each other very long but she knew she was insanely attracted to him, but the professional rule he had between them kept the connection she wanted at bay with her. She didn’t care though, with him standing there, “we’re not technically at the gym so do we really have to be professional here?” He asked him, raising an eyebrow for a reply.
Looking over to Carlise she shot the girl a smile, “he likes to pretend he doesn’t want me, you do though, right?” She asked Carlise, clearly playing a game that would end in her favour either way. “I think I could change Logan’s mind.” She said, now looking back to him with a challenging look in her eyes. Turning back around so her back was to him again, she poured herself a mixed drink and downed it. She was determined to get drunk and have fun, determined to escape her thoughts of home.

Mentions: Carlise - r e i r e i and Logan - Syrok18 Syrok18

Last edited:
Daniel Charter
DDF5081F-1A5F-487E-A37A-69E1EAC1C821.gif
Daniel could tell that Katja wanted to ask him something, and sure she had opened up to him but he wasn’t drunk enough to tell her anything. So he dragged her over to the dance floor and pulled her close as he moved to the music with her, eventually the song ended and he looked toward the kitchen, he could do for a few more drinks. So, he nodded for Katja to follow as he made his way there.
At the counter stood two girls he recognized and he gave them a not, “hey.” He said to them simply and stole the vodka bottle from Paris to pour himself a drink, as well as took some water to drink from the tap. He didn’t know Paris that well, though he knew she was just another influencer to add to the list of them in the town. And he recognized Carlise as one of Katja’s friends, but he didn’t know the guy that Paris seemed to be flirting with, “I’m Daniel.” He introduced himself and took a sit of his drink.
Leaning against the counter while the girls talked, Daniel let his eyes wander over Katja. He wasn’t a relationship type of person, and neither was she. That’s probably why they got along so well. But, he didn’t interrupt the group talking. Crowds weren’t really his thing and even though there was just the five of them at the counter, he was a little uncomfortable. Leaning in close to Katja he said quietly, “I’m gonna step outside.” With that he went to the closest door and let himself breathe.
The sea breeze air provided Daniel some relief from the heat of the house as he leaned against the railing of the deck. He didn’t know why situations like that made his anxiety skyrocket but here he was, at a party and hiding away. It was fun up until the kitchen. But he wouldn’t let that ruin his night. Taking a sip his drink, the man let himself relax in the cool night air.

Mentions: Logan - Syrok18 Syrok18 , Carlise - r e i r e i and Katja - Myling Myling

• wendell_4.gif

"Sometimes I wonder if he ever thinks of me. My dad. If he ever wonders if I am ok..."

mentions | Not Meat Not Meat | location | at the bar | outfit | xxx | scenario | holy shit

Wendall didn't have any plans for today, today was the ball, and probably all the rich families were going to be attending. Including the family that didn't even know he existed. Which is when a shift was offered to work that night, he didn't refuse it. He didn't even want a chance to run into the man that gave him up without a second thought or his children who didn't even know he existed. Plus it was a way to get out of the house, his stepfather was being extra pissy for no reason, and Wendall has always been his favorite outlet for his anger. He would never attack his own kids, which were his little sisters who were turning 3 this year, Jade and Jasmine but since he had no biological attachment to him, Wendall was free game. He just took it because he wanted to be in his twin sisters' lives.

As he talked to the patrons. pouring drinks. He laughed and acted like a friend which a lot of these people come in for. Someone to come and listen to their stories and agree with them even if they were wrong. They wanted someone on their side, and Wendall would do that. He would be their friend. He was finishing up with a patron when he noticed a woman at the end of the bar haven't been served yet. He came to her with a smile but was stunned by her beauty. He blushed and looked down but then looked back up. "Uh...M-m-m-my name is W-W-Wendall. W-w-what can I get started for you?" He said softly as he stuttered through the words.

He had never had much luck with the girls in his town. They either think he's too nerdy or too quiet but he has never seen this woman before. She was fucking stunning.

wendall_6.jpg

[/font]
    coded by korol | note: hidden scroll

Skye Sutton
40FC8120-FB3D-4673-BFB8-C7619A13BCE9.gif
Skye felt her face redden when Isa pointed out that she knew her name. Of course she did, she was one of the dirty strippers around town. But of course, Skye didn’t say that. She wasn’t ashamed of her job, she just didn’t like how it affected her life outside of the Vixen, “of course, sorry.” She said, shaking Isa’s hand.
To say she was a little confused by Isa was an understatement. She knew Isa had charisma and charm, but she didn’t know she had disdain for the richer folk. Of course she did though, the ones who were not part of that side of town were always treated like shit by them. She couldn’t say she hated them but she could say she didn’t like what they stood for. Like paying her off to keep her child a secret within the town.
She knew when she found out she was pregnant that she should have moved away, far away, but the stability of her grandmother kept her there. And it wasn’t a stretch to say Colette was her niece as her grandmother had also taken in Skye when she was young. She just hated that her daughter was the product of a young and dumb affair. He bought her things, made her feel special, but as soon as something happened that could affect his life happened he ended it and paid her to keep it quiet.
So, Skye raised an eyebrow in question at what Isa was talking about. What her plan was, but she knew it couldn’t be good with the little smirk on the other girls face. Watching as Isa approached one of the older men, she couldnt hide the shock on her face as she spilt something on him then suddenly came back with his wallet.
Hesitantly she took he wallet from Isa’s hand and shook her head, ”that was so bad.” She said with a laugh and opened the wallet up, slipping the money into her pocket. She would say this is the first time she got stolen money from a rich guy but she worked at a strip club so that would be a lie, ”wanna go celebrate the winnings at the bar after this?”

Mentions: Isa - r e i r e i

Lavender Boileau
india-eisley-smile.gif

The bar was busy enough that the wait time made sense to Lav. Honestly she wasn't waiting long and the establishment was cozy enough she could feel herself melting into the warmth. It was nice to be in such a welcoming place after the shit show that the ball was. Really the shit show her life had been. Lav's eyes scanned around the room, watching as people laughed enjoyed each others company. In that moment it felt like forever since she was at home with the Clergy doing the exact same thing. They would sit and talk, laugh, and learn all together. Sometimes Papa himself would appear in the library and socialize with the clergy members. A soft flush rose to Lavs cheeks as she recalled when he told her to just call him Copia. Copia had always been so kind and soft spoken. It was nice to know that the face of the Clergy was such a kind, gentle soul. A loneliness sank into Lavenders stomach and she turned away from all the happy people, focusing again on the menu in front of her and losing herself in her thoughts and memories.

This only lasted a moment, though, as she was pulled out of this trance by the bartenders voice. He stammered around his words and smiled. His cheeks turned a soft red and Lavender just smiled politely at him in return, letting him compose himself a bit before she spoke. "It's a Pleasure to meet you, Wendall. My name is Lavender. How are you doing, tonight?" Lav set her menu down on the bartop and studied the man in front of her. He was handsome and seemed quite shy. A strange profession to pick, she thought, for someone who seemed so quiet. Lavender couldn't judge she was also a quiet girl who, despite her family drama, liked to stay out of the spotlight. Wendall seemed sweet, cute even, and potentially someone who needed the Clergy. "I'll take a ceasar and a salad. I'm not picky. Any Salad would do. And a water, when you get a chance. No rush." Lav gave him another soft smile.

Rowan couldn’t even feel the pain in his knuckles until the cool night air touched them. Emily was dragging him by the arm, pulling him away from the fight that was going to ensue. He let her, he didn’t have time for petty fights, especially not about a girl. If Owen wanted Emily so bad then why wouldn’t he just take her? She was right there, full of alcohol and ready to go. Maybe if Owen wasn’t such a fucking prick he could actually keep a relationship but, Rowan wasn’t one to talk about relationships though. It’s been about 7 years since he’s dated anyone.

"He kind of deserved that."
Rowan shrugged his shoulders. “Owen deserves a lot more than that. I know he’s my best friend and all but he can be a real asshole.” He ran a hair through his blonde hair, smoothing it down.

"I got a driver, want to come to my place?” He knew exactly where this was going to go. “Could ice that hand…” She trailed off, taking his bruised hand into hers. He didn’t really have time to respond because her driver pulled up beside them. The blonde gave him a little nod to follow as she made her way into the vehicle. He gave her a little smirk before he slid into the car beside her.

Rowan barely had anytime to react when Emily slid her leg on the other side of him, straddling him.

“You know, I'm not Owen's property." A hand lid slid up his arm. "Obviously this could be a fun night if you want it to be." It was obvious that she was getting more and more excited. He let his hands slide up her thighs, resting when they got up to her hips. He gripped her hips tight, slightly grinding into her.

“Oh, I definitely want.” He couldn’t really think straight, there was a pretty blonde in his lap practically begging him to fuck her. He was definitely going to give her what she wanted. He stared up at her, letting his tongue peek out and lick his lips. His eyes darkens before he his hands slip up, brushing her br*asts, landing on her neck and face and pulling her forward, his lips hungrily kissing hers. He could definitely see what Owen couldn’t get over.

Sad boy

Rowan

♡coded by uxie♡

• on the beach...

and
    Isaiah McPherson wasn't prepared to face his best friend, Summer Rose, in the cool nighttime sand near the party that raged on close by. She had texted him only twenty minutes earlier, as he developed film from his latest exploration. Isaiah had jumped to his phone upon seeing that the message notification had been from Summer. He would do anything for Summer blindly if she only asked. It was no surprise to most people that he had a crush on his longtime friend, but to Summer, she either knew and just wouldn't bring it up or was totally unaware. Isaiah preferred to think it was the latter of the two. He'd never tell her his true feelings, because losing her as a friend would hurt more than anything in the entire world. The risk of that happening was just too much for him to deal with.

He had parked his gray 2008 Nissan Xterra at the end of the road, off to the side just in case it would be in the way. It probably wouldn't, but it wouldn't hurt to do it anyway. Isaiah hopped out of his SUV, pushing his hair back behind his ears before he started in the direction of the crashing waves. His palms were damp with perspiration as Summer grew nearer and nearer to him. Would this be the night he finally came clean? It was a beautiful night out, and she was drinking, so maybe if things didn't go well, he could lie and blame it on her alcohol consumption. But then he'd feel guilty about lying to her...maybe it wasn't such a good idea after all. Before he knew it, he was within earshot of the girl. "Hey, chickadee." Isaiah called out as he finally stopped to stand next to her.

He shoved his hands in the pockets of his bermuda shorts, staring out into the black ocean before them. "Pretty view, huh?" Isaiah mumbled, trying to find away to break the silence that had washed over them, much like the waves against the sand below them. He wasn't an eloquent speaker, by any means, and he didn't talk very much, but he didn't like the tension that lingered between them. Isaiah idly kicked at a rock or a shell (he couldn't really tell the difference in the dark of night), feeling a bit sheepish and awkward right about now. Why did he have to feel this way?

Don't Give Up

♡coded by uxie♡

The cool summer breeze made goosebumps on Summers skin. She was drunk, and her head was spinning. She was using her jean jacket to sit down on the cool sand. The waves crashed softly on the shore. She could still hear the music coming from the house even though she had walked far away from the house. She need some fresh air and some company. When was Isaiah going to get here? She was getting impatient, but that’s probably just the alcohol talking.

Summer couldn’t even remember how long her and Isaiah had been friends. She didn’t know what she would do with out him, especially with her mom being sick. He was her rock, she only hoped that she could be the same thing for him too.

Her phone dinged with messages from Twitter, she clicked on the and started scrolling aimlessly.

“Hey, chickadee." A huge grin spread across her face. A turned her head, a little too fast making her a bit dizzy. He came to a stop just shy of her, shoving his hands into the pockets of his shorts.

“Pretty view, huh?" He mumbled. Summer knew that he didn’t talk much but, something was different tonight. He seems anxious but Summer couldn’t quite put her finger on it.

“Isaiah, come sit.” She patted the little space she had left on her Jean jacket. They would be close but Summer didn’t mind. It wasn’t like they hadn’t been that close before but somehow tonight felt off. The air around them was tense and summer didn’t like it.

“Isaiah is there something bothering you?” She asked him.

Dreamer

Summer

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Emily Charter
377E82D5CBDCC7B0CFE71F3458ED9929D9C67A28

Emily smiled brightly when Rowans hands started wandering, "so I'm taking that as a yes." She said and when he pulled her in to kiss him, she gladly obliged. She let her hands and lips roam while his did the same, and she almost didn't want to wait until they got to her apartment. But eventually the car came to a stop before she could strip him right there and then, and she hopped out before she did so, "come on." She took his hand and led him inside, only letting go to unlock the few doors that secured the place. She was getting slightly nervous the closer they got to her door and she slightly fumbled with her keys, playing it off like she was drunk and not nervous.
Stepping into the apartment, the only light that lit the place up was from the moon coming through every window. Kicking off her boots Emily let her hand find one of the lights, the girl made her way back to him and slipped her arms around his neck and pressed her lips to his. She didn't know what she was doing or why she was doing it but she knew that if Owen found out he would be majorly pissed off... And she liked the idea of that. He had hurt her enough. Sleeping with Carmen was the last straw.
Keeping her lips to his, Emily found the hem of the man's shirt and began to lift it up, only breaking the kiss to get it over his head before she took off her own, "bedrooms this way." She said almost breathlessly as she led him to where they would be sleeping together. When it was all said and done, Emily scooted to the edge of the bed. She didn't know if he would stay or go but she kind of wanted both. She wanted him to leave because she knew what they did was wrong but she wanted him to stay because she felt that pang of loneliness now that they were done, "do you have anything to do tomorrow?" She asked as she moved to grab her silk robe that hung on a hook on the wall. The question wasn't meant to show interest but rather as an indirect invite for him to stay the night.
After grabbing her water bottle off the dresser, Emily sat back down on the bed next to him. She didn't know what to do or say, but she knew that if he were to stay she'd just put on a movie and lay next to him. Even if they didn't talk, or cuddle, she'd just be happy she wasn't alone. "It's kind of late, and we're both drunk, I could arrange for my driver to take you home if you want..." Obviously it was a genuine offer, but the tone in her voice hinted at her wanting him to stay. She'd probably avoid talking to him again after that night.

Mentions: Rowan - vixe vixe

Her Apartment

Emma Clarke
TornSoulfulAnkole-max-1mb.gif

Emma had stayed at home for the night, she didn't care about parties or the ball, she was just tired after her long shift at the hospital. She'd been asked to work a double because of the lack of staff that went to the ball and she was less than thrilled to work the whole day. But, she eventually found herself at home, her safe space. Leaning back in the bubble bath she felt her sleepy eyes close as Spotify played soft music off her phone. The warmth of the water almost had her dozing off when she heard her phone ping from the bath tray.
With a groan, the girl sat up some to grab it as well as the wine glass, taking a sip as she checked to see who the message was from, of course it was Owen, who would be texting this late? He was ranting about Emily again. She truly felt for the other girl, and she knew why Owen constantly was coming over, Emma looked like her. Their names were similar, styles were similar. Everything. Emma didn't care about that and she didn't care that Owen used her when he missed Emily. He was a fun night in for her because her life was too busy to hold anything down.
After she sent the text for him to come over, Emma got out of the tub and put on some comfy yet cute clothes. A red set with the matching red robe. She didn't care what she looked like for Owen, he barely saw any of that anyway. Just as she sat on the couch she heard the front door open and his feet stomping to her living room. Standing as he undid his jeans she raised an eyebrow, "irritable tonight?" She questioned, knowing full well he was every time he came over.

After they were both left satisfied, Emma stood and went to the kitchen to grab an ice pack from her freezer. "Here, ice your face and talk about it." She said as she handed him the ice pack and sat down on the couch beside him. It was the nurse in her that felt she needed to be nurturing to the man. So, she pulled her robe on, grabbed her wine glass, and propped her legs up on his lap. She needed to be comfy if he was going to vent. This was their routine every once in a while, "also if you drive one more time tonight I'll be calling the cops cause I can smell the booze on you." She pointed out, narrowing her eyes some, "now spill."

Mentions: Owen - fieldofclover fieldofclover
Her House

• on the beach...

and
    Isaiah was far from being the chill, laid-back guy he usually was. Just being around Summer made him incredibly anxious. If he were to accidentally spill the beans on his (probably) unrequited love for her, then he'd probably run away, never to be seen again. He couldn't bear to wait around for her response in that case. Isaiah was lost in thought when she offered him a spot next to her. Her voice pulled him out of those thoughts. After a brief moment of hesitation, he slowly moved to sit beside her. They were closer than he thought they'd be. His heart was racing...no, it was soaring through the cloudless sky above him. Is there something bothering you? Summer's question rang in his ears as he weighed his options. On one hand, the easier choice was to just lie to her and insist that he was fine. But the other choice was to come clean, and Isaiah would hate to do that. But he'd also hate to lie to her...

"Yeah, something's bothering me. But I don't really want to get into it...I hope you understand." This was for her benefit too. The less that Summer knew, the better. Isaiah pulled his knees to his chest, resting his head on top of his knees. She wouldn't get to hear just how much he felt for her. Maybe that was a good thing. It probably was. "So, about that party back there..." A change of topic could be nice. It would definitely distract him from what he longed to say, deep down inside. But because he was so afraid of opening up, he just tried to come up with anything else to do or say that could take him away from his feelings. It was plausible that she'd help him out with the transition away from his problem, though it wasn't guaranteed.

All he could do was hope that she wouldn't question him any further. There was no way that she felt the same way that he did. Summer was way out of his league - she'd probably go after guys like Kerrington Woods or Daniel Charter. Isaiah paled in comparison to those guys. He could never provide for her like those guys could. So telling her about his crush on her was far from the ideal, at least right now. He knew that he should move on and find someone else to crush on, but he just couldn't. Not until he got closure.

Don't Give Up

♡coded by uxie♡

She didn’t know how long she sat on the cold bathroom floor, fully naked, but at this point she didn’t even care. The cool marble felt good against her hot skin. She sat there while Skylar held her hair back and she puked her guts out, again. She couldn’t help but feel a little bit self conscious to be seen in this state, especially by the girl who she has feelings for but, then again, Skylar had seen her in worst situations.
“Sky.. how is it my fault when Owen was the one who…” She trailed off, tears welling up in her eyes. She got up, grabbing her robe from the hook next to her shower and slid it on, walking over to the counter. She couldn’t say much. It’s been along time she since was able to let her cry, to feel real emotions.

“How can she talk to me like that?” At this point she was getting angry. She harshly turned the water on, leaning down to sip at the cold stream of water. Once she got a little bit in her mouth she swished it around trying to clean out the funk from her puke. She spit the water back into the sink and then wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

After everything was said and done she just wanted to rest. She grabbed Skylars hand leading her from the bathroom into her bed room. She sat down on the bed, avoiding Skylars gaze.

“Can we just cuddle.” She asked, her voice was barely above a whisper. Her cheeks tinged pink.

The rich bitch

Carmen

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Skylar Kennedy
327224502_1166285070749096_2082519326750170629_n.jpg
This wasn't the first time Skylar had to hold Carmens hair while she puked and it likely wouldn't be the last. It broke her heart to see Carmen such a mess. She was crying and puking and just having an overall bad time. At first Sky felt like it was karma for doing what she did but at the same time Skylar couldn't help but feel bad for Carmen. When Sky and her twin were little their parents could tell that the girls were not fully straight. Just from the way they played with their toys. It wasn't surprising to them when the girls came out. Their parents were actually proud of them for feeling comfortable with who they were. Carmens parents were nice enough people but they didn't seem to be the kind to react the way that Sky's parents did. The whole idea of not owning who you are was foreign to Sky. She had always been one to be who she was and not apologize for it. It wasn't her fault that she liked girls. It wasn't anyones fault. It was just how it was going to be and Skylar accepted that. Why couldn't Carmen?

Sky didn't have an answer for the girl. She couldn't really say much about it. In the depths of Skylars heart she knew that what Carmen did was wrong and that it was a betrayal to Em. Of course Sky thought that Em needed some harsh reality. Owen was a dirtbag and he wasn't the right guy for such a sweet girl but Em was almost too sweet and naïve to think that he would stop being an asshole and be the guy she needed. "I don't know what to tell you, Carmen." Was all that Sky could say as she watched her friend pull on a robe and rinse her mouth. Skylar just stood there and waited to make sure she was okay. Sky let Carmen lead her to the bedroom. This wasn't the kind of flirtatious move that Carmen would usually pull to get Skylar into bed, but an innocent request. Cuddles. Sky bit down on her bottom lip and nodded before she moved to the side of the bed and sat down. As much as the whole situation pained her, Skylar would be there for Carmen no matter what. Her feelings couldn't ruin her friendship. She wouldn't let it. "It's going to be okay." Sky spoke softly and pulled Carmen to her so they could cuddle, "
Em will see that it's not your fault. Owen is an asshole and he took advantage of you while you're drunk. She can't see that now but she will."

Rowan could tell Emily was nervous. He almost chuckled as her watched her fumble with her keys but he didn’t, in fear that it would ruin the moment. He watched with anticipation as she took off her boots, flicked the light and made her way back over to where he stood. She pressed her lips to his and in return her slipped his hands around her waist, kissing her back.

Her hands made their way to hem of his skirt, pulling it off while only breaking the kiss to fully lift it over his head. She then took off her own making his breath hitch in his throat.

“Bedrooms this way.” He could only nod as he made his way over to the bedroom.

-

When it was all over he immediately got up and pulled his pants back on. Rowan wasn’t really the type to stay around after he was finished but for some reason, he felt bad for the girl.

"Do you have anything to do tomorrow?" She asked. She pulled the robe over her small frame. She walked over to the dresser and grabbed the water bottle off of it. She made her way back over to the bed and sat down.

“It's kind of late, and we're both drunk, I could arrange for my driver to take you home if you want..." She trailed off, obviously hinting that she wanted him to stay but Rowan didn’t. He didn’t do the cuddling or the mushy stuff.

“I’ve already called an Uber, but I appreciate the offer.” He slipped the off the bed. “I am down if you ever wanna hook up again, but that’s all this will be. I’m not looking for anything more.” He slipped his phone into the back pocket of his pants and ran a hand through his messy hair and walked back into the living room to grab his shirt from off the floor. He slipped it back on before head out the door from which he came. He waited for his Uber in the cool of the night.

Sad boy

Rowan

♡coded by uxie♡

Summer’s heart hammered in her chest as the boy she’d been crushing on sat down next to her. They were so close that if she turned her head their lips could touch. The thought made her head spin and her heart ache. It was just a silly crush. Isaiah would never even think about her like that. Isaiahs voice brought her back to reality.

"Yeah, something's bothering me. But I don't really want to get into it...I hope you understand." Summers heart sank. She thought they could tell each other everything?

“No, yeah I get it!” She replied trying to sound as understanding as possible. She forced a small smile in his direction before she turned her head away from him. She let the smile completely fall from her face.

“So, about that party back there..." He was trying to change the subject but Summer still felt the tension in the air as the wind whipped her dark brown hair around.

“Oh yeah, the party was a nice distraction. I think I like this better though.” Her confession made her cheeks turn pink. She was glad that he couldn’t see her face. Immediately she regretted saying that, even if it seemed innocent. It would probably just go right over his head anyways as many of her hints did.

Dreamer

Summer

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Emily Charter
tumblr_mszg61yOK71sgp412o1_500.gif

Emily felt her heart sink when Rowan gathered his things and mentioned the Uber, "yeah, okay. Text me whenever..." She nodded and followed him to the front door, "just let security know you came in with me." She told him, making her tone obvious to him that she was trying not to care. "That was fun, have a good night." She said and closed the door to her apartment and locked all the locks.
When she could hear his foot steps down the hall were gone, Emily turned her back to the door and slid to the floor. Embarrassment washed over her as she thought about what she had done. Why had she even hinted at him staying over. Now that she was sobering up, she could feel everything else from the night hitting her. All the alcohol she had used to numb all that pain came crashing back and she couldn't hold back the sob that bubbled up in her chest. Covering her face with her hands, she just let herself cry.
Eventually, when she felt as if no more tears could come out, Emily stood from her spot at the door and made her way to the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of wine from the island counter and made her way out to the balcony with a blanket and curled up, taking swigs from the bottle. She hated feeling this way, like what was her heart is just nothing now. Taking out her phone, the girl drunkenly scrolled through and began to deactivate all her social medias. She was just done.

Mentions: Rowan - vixe vixe

Emma Clarke
corinnakopf-streamer.gif

Emma tilted her head a little when Owen started his rant. This is what they did. He would rant and she would listen. One might mistake that she cared about him or what he was saying, but she truly didn't. She just enjoyed hearing the drama. She knew who Emily and Carmen were, she was about their age and she went to school with them. She just never associated herself with anyone in the town. It was never her thing. She got her degree, and now she spends her time working and relaxing at home. The boys who wanted to get to know her had to be the ones to come to her.
"So from what I'm hearing, Emily is pissed with Carmen for sleeping with you but you're taking it personally." Emma told him and sat up a little as she took a sip from her wine, "You've been broken up how long, and I've seen her like, pick on you but never get mad at you for sleeping with other people." Emma pointed out, offering him the glass for a sip. She knew Owen well enough that he only ever thought of himself. Someone could be walking beside him, then trip, then he would be the one who's crying about a scraped knee and not the person who tripped.
"Personally, if my ex was hooking up with someone I wouldn't care, I wouldn't be happy, but I'd be more pissed if my best friend slept with my ex." She sat up and climbed into his lap so she was straddling him and promptly took the ice pack help him place it properly. "Too much pressure will bruise it more." She pointed out, "I don't think you're pissed because you couldn't fuck Carmen. I mean look at you, you could get whoever you wanted if you played it right. Look how easily you came over so it's not like getting your h*rny out is an issue." She said with a smirk, "what's really on your mind. You know I don't talk to anyone in this town so it's not leaving this house."

Mentions: Owen - fieldofclover fieldofclover and (briefly) Carmen - vixe vixe

• on the beach...

and
    Isaiah watched the waves creep up just close enough to brush his toes before receding back into the ocean once more. It was such a peaceful night out - he couldn't help but admire the natural beauty that encapsulated the area. Another natural beauty was next to him. He admired that view even more. But she'd never know that. Summer could never know how he truly felt about her. Sure, he might have been kicking himself right about now, but it was all because he wanted to take the easy, safe path ahead of him, rather than the dangerous, twisting maze spinning around and around. No, he was making the right choice right now. He was sure about that.

His eyes flickered over to Summer as she began to speak. God, he could listen to her talk all night if she really wanted to. Isaiah loved the sound of her voice - it was just as sweet as she was. He was so lucky to have her in his life, even if she was only but a friend. I think I like this better. He quirked an eyebrow at her statement. Was he dreaming, or was she...flirting with him? Was he overthinking this? Probably so. There was no way that Summer actually liked him as anything more than just a friend. Isaiah was simply just reading too much into this. No wonder she probably thought he was weird.

Oh wait, she was waiting for him to say something. Isaiah had been too quiet for too long. "You do?" he finally sputtered out, unsure of if he was saying the right thing at the right time. He was definitely making a fool out of himself right now. "Why?" Isaiah added shortly after, incredibly confused by what was happening. Did she just like hanging out with him as a friend? Was she just drunk and talking out of her head? All sorts of possibilities swirled through his head. He had to get confirmation on what this meant.

Don't Give Up

♡coded by uxie♡

A huge wave of relief washed over Carmen when Sky pulled her in close. It made her her heart flutter but also a little bit confused. Is sky just wanted her for one thing then what was this? Carmen physically shook her head. No no, stop, don’t do this right now. She was just reading into the situation. They were both probably just tired and drunk. Yes, that’s all this was. Friends cuddle all the time right?

“It's going to be okay." Sky whispered. “Em will see that it's not your fault. Owen is an asshole and he took advantage of you while you're drunk. She can't see that now but she will." Carmen silently hoped that Sky was right.

“I’m really tired. You’re welcome to spend the night.” She could feel herself falling asleep. It was a much deserved rest after the nights events. Not long after her breathing slowed down and she fell into a soft slumber.

The rich bitch

Carmen

♡coded by uxie♡

Silence filled the air, just as she suspected her flirtatious comment went right over his head. Her heart sank a little and she bit her lip. It felt like forever until he finally opened his mouth.

"You do?" Summer almost rolled her eyes. She don’t know how one person could be so oblivious. It was as if she didn’t flirt with him all the time. In her defense, she just couldn’t help it. He was just too damn cute.

“Why?” He added. She feel something bubbling up in her chest. She couldn’t describe the feeling but she knew she just couldn’t take it anymore. She had to know if she wasn’t just crazy, thinking someone like Isaiah could actually like her. She didn’t know if it was the liquor or just the overwhelming need to spill her heart out but before she could stop herself she turned her head towards his. Just the sight of his dorky face made her heart leap in her chest but she continued anyway.

“Because, I’ve liked you for a long time now and I’m going crazy thinking that you could actually like me and I-“ She couldn’t stop herself from closing the gap in tween the two and pressed her lips to his. Immediately, she pulled back, wide eyed while her face turned completely red.

“Oh my god.. I am so, so sorry. I don’t know what came over me.” She was kicking herself now, she’d just gone and fucked up the one friendship she cherished most in the world and it was all because she could keep her stupid drunk mouth shut.

Dreamer

Summer

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

on the beach...

and
Isaiah was starting to regret this. Maybe he shouldn't have opted to sit so close to her. Maybe he should have stayed away, at arm's length like he was supposed to. This was too dangerous for his liking. As an uncomfortable silence rolled over the pair, Isaiah wanted to be anywhere but right here now. He had gone and messed this whole thing up, and now Summer would hate him for the rest of his life. This was great. This was why he stayed to himself. He couldn't get hurt if he was always by himself. Of course, Alexa, his sister, hated that for him, and encouraged him to come out of his shell, but she wasn't here right now, so she couldn't swoop in and save him from this awkward situation.

But before Isaiah could get up and run away like he wanted to, the silence was broken. Summer had begun to speak. And what she said took his breath away. She...liked him back? As more than a friend? Was he dreaming? Was this real? Before he could muster up the courage to respond, the situation was made very real to him when their lips gently brushed against each other. Isaiah was speechless as Summer quickly pulled away, apparently regretting her decision. Summer Rose was an enigma, truly. "Don't apologize, Sum..." The last thing he wanted was for her to apologize. If she truly felt the way that he felt, then...

There was no other option in his mind right now. Isaiah threw all his inhibitions to the wind and bridged the gap between them once more, this time lingering for a few more seconds. It was risky, especially if she was just doing this as a joke - it was very possible that she was, for who would like someone like him, but at least he'd get to go home tonight having kissed Summer at least once. Maybe this would be the closure he needed to move on for good if she was just pranking him.

Don't Give Up

♡coded by uxie♡

Skylar Kennedy
327224502_1166285070749096_2082519326750170629_n.jpg

Skylar calmed herself down as Carmen got herself comfortable. The girl invited Sky to stay as if that wasn't already the plan. If Carmen only wanted her for one thing, why were they doing this? Sky wasn't that drunk and honestly she wasn't that tired. The party had started before Sky was off work so really she didn't have the time to get super drunk before all of the drama happened. It still hurt, but her heart was beating so quickly from being so close to Carmen. It was almost unbelievable that Sky had her in her arms like this. Sure Carmen was drunk and likely won't remember most of the night but there still must be a part of Carmen that had to feel something to put herself into Sky's arms like this, right? A soft sigh escaped Skylar's lips and she moves a piece of stray hair out of Carmens face before resting her head and closing her eyes. Sure Sky hadn't ben inside of the drama and she hadn't partied too much but the events of work had her exhausted. The girls had agreed to brunch tomorrow. Although Carmen and Em were having a rough time, Sky decided to still text Em in the morning and invite her. Em couldn't be mad at all of them, after all. Although there was a nagging feeling in Sky's stomach that Em would cut ties with all of the girls anyway. Especially since Skylar and Julie would back Carmen no matter what. There wasn't a doubt in Sky's mind that the girls would back Carmen. Hell, Sky would help her hide a body if she asked. Carmen had Sky wrapped around her fingers. As Sky drifted to sleep the corners of her mouth twisted into a soft smile. Even if Carmen didn't want her Skylar was still happy to be there in that moment.

Summer wanted nothing more then to crawl into a hole and never come out. She had royally fucked up this time. Isaiah would probably want nothing to do with her now and it was all because she made a stupid decision.

Her heart hammered inside her chest threatening to burst through. Maybe this was a mistake. Maybe she should’ve never even texted him tonight. Hell, she shouldn’t have even came to this dumb party anyways. It was better than being in her house with her sick mom, where she had to take care of her two brothers and little sister. She’d take this situation over that any day.

She could feel herself better more and more bitter but Isaiah’s soft voice brought her back to herself. "Don't apologize, Sum..." A spark of hope lit up in her chest.

“Why shouldn’t-“ before she could get her words out Isaiah pressed his lips to hers once more, instinctively, Summer’s hands flew up to cup his face, fully melting into the kiss. He began to pull away but summer pulled him in closer kissing him again and again until she was out of breath. Finally, she pulled away, resting her forehead on his for a second before pulling away, sheepishly, her cheeks bright pink.

Did that really just happened? Summer felt like giddy school girl. A stupid grin spreads across her face. What was going to happened now? A million questions ran through her head.

Dreamer

Summer

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Emma Clarke
tumblr_pmbmetyn8S1v3gfsjo2_500.gif

Emma pouted her lip a little when she saw Owen getting agitated with her, "well, I doubt Emily will forgive Carmen so I think you two have that in common." She said and let him deal with the ice pack. She knew he was stubborn, and that there was probably a psychological issue deep down inside with that. "So, if you're getting mad at me for talking, we won't talk. I'll just drink my wine and watch my show. Or we could go for another round, it's you're choice." Emma said with a shrug and climbed off his lap to sit back down beside him.
Emma wasn't the type to give in to his pouting or his anger. So, pressing play on the remote, she took another sip of her wine as she sank back into a pillow. Getting him to talk, even if it was only a little bit, would either annoy him or put him in a better mood. This time though, while he acted annoyed, he was no longer talking shit about Emily. Good. The girl sat in silence, sipping her wine and watching the TV.
Eventually when she figured he had enough time to process, Emma stood and set her glass on the table, "so you got three choices. You can sleep on the couch, go for another round and then sleep in my bed, or I call an Uber for you." She said and tilted her head some. Though, she didn't bother waiting around as she made her way to her room. Going into her dresser, Emma grabbed some random ex boyfriends t shirt out of the pajama drawer and slipped it on before climbing into her bed. Owen would make his choice but while he did so, Emma took off all her jewelry and place it on her nightstand before cuddling up into her fluffy comforter.

Mentions: Owen - fieldofclover fieldofclover

• on the beach...

and
    Isaiah finally had the answers that he had been searching for. This was real. Summer liked him back, if this kiss meant anything at all. But, then again, she could have just been drunk and thought that he was someone else. He had tried to pull away, but she had pulled him right back in, deepening the kiss to something not-as-innocent as he had hoped it would be. But Isaiah wasn't complaining - if this was it, he'd die happily. God, he had wanted this for so long, and now it was all coming true for him in this moment. But then, it was all over as they separated for air. He was at a loss for words as he just studied her, taking in her beauty.

"So...you really like me?" Isaiah wanted to be good and sure that she wasn't just joking around with him, or that it was just the alcohol talking. He wouldn't be surprised if it was either of those options. Summer was way too good to be true, after all. But before he could allow her the opportunity to reply, his nervous jitters came back tenfold. Isaiah jolted to his feet, taking one last look at her before he scurried away into the dark night ahead of him. He couldn't bear to be there any longer, in fear of Summer admitting to him that this was just a practical joke. He was truly incapable of being loved, at least in his eyes.

As soon as he got into his SUV, he immediately hit the steering wheel with his hand, before running his hands over his eyes. Why did he have to be so damn awkward all of the time? Now Summer would really never talk to him again, much less kiss him. He hated himself for feeling like this, he really did. But what else could he do? The only thing he could do now was drive off and go home. Damnit.

Don't Give Up

♡coded by uxie♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back