• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rosemary Beach (Main)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
ryan murphy.
"Oh my god, this is awful."
There was something so exciting about sneaking around in some rich bitch den, stealing rich people food, pretending to be some servant to The Man (trademark pending). Ryan followed Eloise's every move, even after she admitted that all of the cool espionage shit was kind of needless, with a grin on his face and a spring in his step. Yeah, Eloise was fun and damn, that was incredibly refreshing. The last few girls he'd talked to were some stuck up college students that looked at Ryan like a fuckable charity case to make themselves feel better. That sucked so hard.

Ryan followed Eloise to her car and hopped in the passenger's seat, cradling the food on his lap. As he peered through the clear lids, it dawned on Ryan that he had absolutely no clue what most of the little cups and disposable plates were full of. Regardless, as the car pulled to a slow beside the beach, Ryan wasted no time hugging the food close to his chest as he chased after Eloise, armed with a blanket and a few beers, down the slopes and onto the sand.

"Damn, I get why beach is in this town's name now," Ryan whistled, placing the food down on the carefully laid out blanket, "this place is almost as beautiful as you are. Though you are considerably less sandy."

Carefully plopping down onto the blanket, Ryan peeled the leather jacket off his shoulders and pushed the sleeves of his hoodie up to his elbow. Eloise asked the question he always hated to answer, the question with no real correct answer. Normally, Ryan would lie and come up with some elaborate story to explain his presence. This time, he decided to tell as much of the truth as was palatable.

"I dunno, actually. My bike broke down about an hour from here, hitched a ride from some dude with a really big truck," Ryan picked up a strange tart and turned it between his calloused fingers a few times, "I'm kinda just hanging out now. Gotta get some parts to fix my bike, could be a while so I'm not sure how long I'm gonna be around." Ryan continued to turn the tart, seeking the best bite. "What about you? You've gotta be local considering you work at that stiff joint. Honestly, you seem too fun to be working some place where old men gotta be droolin' over you all the time." With the correct bite in view, Ryan placed the tart in his mouth and bit down. He immediately coughed, a strange saltiness coating his tongue. "Oh my god, this is awful."
eloise | the beach | x | travelbypages travelbypages

coded by weldherwings.

Eloise Evermore
2a3f385ccf9de3bce5f33cb0cbc077c2.gif

Eloise's face reddened at Ryan's compliment. Like she knew she was okay looking, but she never had anyone who wasn't some old golfer tell her she was beautiful. Plus she knew she probably looked like a zombie with how long she'd been working that day, "thank you." The girl said quietly and looked down at the platter they took. Some of it looked weird but it was also food she was used to from working at the club. So, she put a little of the cheese onto a cracker and scooped a little caviar on top before popping the concoction into her mouth, "it's an acquired taste." She said and covered her mouth as she chewed.
"That must be fun though," Eloise said once she swallowed her food, "being able to just, go wherever I mean." Pointing to one of the other tarts she said, "you'll like that one, it's pear and camembert... which is just another name for a fancy cheese." She explained and took one from the selection, taking a bite. Once the tart was gone she took a drink from her beer. Not the greatest pairing but she wouldn't complain, "I've always just wanted to be able to go wherever, but I gotta stay here and help my mom." The girl said with a shrug, "what kind of bike is it?" She asked curiously. It must've been tiring to just, wait for someone to eventually pick him up after he broke down.
That also arises the question, where was this guy staying? Most of the hotels in town catered to the rich who came to vacation during the summer, "so do you have anywhere to stay while your bike gets fixed?" She asked, picking away at more food, avoiding the escargot at all costs. Who would willingly eat snails anyway? "Well Mr. Drifter, I have an open room at my apartment if you need somewhere to crash until your bike is fixed. The hotels in this town will cost the small amount of a fortune, and I think I'm so kind to pick up the strayest of kittens." She said with a laugh, "though my apartment doesn't allow pets, so you'll have to be very quiet." She teased and finished off the rest of her beer, "so what do ya say? Temporary roomies?" She asked and held out a hand to him as if they were making a deal.

Mentions: Ryan - geminiy geminiy

ryan murphy.
"But I have to warn you, I meow really, REALLY loud when I'm hungry."
Ryan forced himself to swallow down the tart, somewhat meaty somewhat salty, and coughed away a gag that itched at the back of his throat. He was quick to follow the sludge with a long swig or two of beer, cringing slightly at the gulping noise he made. At least Eloise didn't seem too keen on commenting on his table manners, rather laughing along with him at the absurdity of the rich people food. At Eloise's recommendation, Ryan picked up the other tart and popped the whole thing into his mouth in a desperate attempt to wash the taste away. Sweetness flooded his taste buds in a way he hadn't ever experienced before. A soft hum echoed through his enclosed lips.

"Damn you're right, these are awesome." Ryan slipped a piece of another cheese he probably couldn't pronounce into his mouth. "God, I love fancy cheese."

Swallowing the piece of cheese, Ryan took another sip of his beer. His shoulders shrugged slightly at the rest of Eloise's observation, his fingertips tapping the side of the beer. There was a pang of sadness that ripped through his stomach, the smile on his face turning sad only for a moment. "I dunno. I mean it's cool, yeah, I've been to every state but Alaska and Hawaii, and I've met some real cool people. But there's something about settling down," Ryan sunk backwards onto his elbows, "ya know, about staying in one place for a while, that just seems right."

At the question of his bike, Ryan perked right up. "Oh, uh, you know I wouldn't be able to tell ya. The base frame is from a scrap yard, the pieces are all refurbished or second hand. Took me four years to build but man, she's a beaut. I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did. That bike's taken me on a lot of really cool journeys." Ryan threw on a fake pout, wiping away an imaginary tears from beneath his dark eyes. "Now the poor thing lies half dead in a 7-Eleven parking lot. I've let her down." Ryan, in true Ryan fashion, laughed at his own joke as he bit into another pear and camembert tart. "Hey, maybe once it's fixed, I'll take you on a ride somewhere. It could be fun, being somewhere you haven't before."

Eloise continued to talk as Ryan finished the tart, his grin once again returning as the final crumbs passed his lips. Then, as Eloise posed her question, Ryan inhaled slightly and coughed as a few pieces of tart hit the back of his throat. "Oh you, uh, you're cool with that? I don't wanna put you out or anythin'." He quietly considered the proposition, realizing how very right she was. He couldn't afford any of these fancy ass hotels and couch surfing would be a whole lot more comfortable than sleeping on the street. Slowly, Ryan began to nod as he outstretched his hand. "Okay. Temporary Roomies. But I have to warn you, I meow really, REALLY loud when I'm hungry."
eloise | the beach | x | travelbypages travelbypages

coded by weldherwings.

Eloise Evermore
ba1705d424d1d18df537a05ffbc82ae2.gif

Eloise smiled at the man when he agreed to being roomies, but the meow comment made her laugh, "dang, let's hope the landlord doesn't kick me out." She said and grabbed a few more things off the tray before brushing her hands together to get rid of the crumbs, "well, shall I show you to your living quarters?" She asked, standing up to gather the things. After shaking out the blanket, she went to put it back in her car before grabbing her tote.
The inside of the apartment was welcoming to her after the day she had. Kicking off her shoes at the door, Eloise placed her bag on the kitchen counter and fished for her phone. While some would think inviting a random stranger into her house would be a bad idea, Eloise thought the idea was exciting. Who knows if her savings would be raided by morning. "So, this is it. Probably the size of a regular living room combined, but it's a place." She said and held out her arms to emphasize the smallness of it, "perks are, great view to the water, possibly some mold in the roof, and a somewhat comfy guest bed." She said with a laugh.

"Come on." The girl waved her hand for Ryan to follow. Down the small hallway were three doors and a closet, two being the bedrooms and one the bathroom. "There's a hidden key outside to get in, I won't tell you were it is though because part of the excitement comes from finding it." She said, making her face seem all mysterious, "this is your room. The bed is tiny but it's hand picked by my friend Isa to fit her comfort needs when she stays." Pointing at various spots in the room the girl emphasized the amenities of the little guest room, "lamp, closet, balcony if you plan to stand super still... It makes a weird creaking sound." She smiled and finally looked back at Ryan, "I hope you enjoy your stay at hotel Evermore. Complimentary breakfast not included."

Mentions: (Briefly) Isa - r e i r e i and Ryan - geminiy geminiy

The chime from Summers morning alarm woke her up. Summer pried her eyes open to grab her phone, the bright screen made her cringe so she swiped up to turn it down. The time read 9:30, apparently she had snoozed her other three alarms and now she was late for her shift at Florals and more which she had totally forgotten about.

“Oh fuck, fuck.” Swearing loudly, she shot out of the bed, grabbing her phone and her old clothes and then tip toed her way over to Daniels sleeping body. Summer couldn’t help but get caught up looking at him. He was beautiful, she’d always thought he was cute but it was weird, Emily was her close friend and he was her brother. She’d seen him around but they’d never actually talk that much until last night. It made her wonder what changed? Had he always been attracted to her?

Snapping out her thought she went behind the shops counter. She then grabbed a piece of paper to write him a notes since she didn’t have his number she thought that leaving a note would be a nice way to thank him.

She wrote, “Thank you for last night! Maybe we can see each other again?” She signed it with her phone number at the bottom. Then she placed it over the keyboard of the shops computer, figuring it was the best visible place, and then walked off to her job, which was conveniently just down the road.

Dreamer

Summer

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Three Weeks Later
ferris-wheel-rollercoaster.gif

Although fall and winter are not really a thing in Rosemary Beach, the townies love to celebrate the end of summer. Where the tourists are packing up their things and leaving, the townies are heading to the pier for a small celebrations. With rides, games, and many different snacks, the carnival is everyone's favorite place to go on the last day of summer.

ryan murphy.
"Your lovable clown has arrived!"
Ryan's first night in Rosemary Beach was as close to perfect as it could've been. He gorged himself on beer and fancy rich people food with names he couldn't pronounce and found himself crashing on not a couch but a full big boy bed, all thanks to Eloise Evermore. Ryan had to admit, he wasn't typically for jumping head first into sleeping in some random girl's apartment less than a few hours after meeting one another but there was just something about Eloise that seemed to pull him in. It was strange, kinda scary, but fun as hell.

If he was being entirely honest with himself, Ryan was nearly certain that he was going to hit the road as soon as his bike was fixed. But as he was placing the last parts into his bike, he got the sinking feeling that maybe leaving wasn't the right idea. Maybe Rosemary Beach could be fun, even if the place was more stuck up than Ryan could tolerate. So, instead of packing up his stuff and leaving the sand behind him, Ryan lied and settled in. Yeah, he put his shirts in the closet and his pants in the dresser. That was how serious he was about staying, even if he was fairly certain that Isa was going to slaughter him in his sleep.

As the fair rolled around, which Eloise had shared no expensive in talking his ear off about, Ryan found himself an even bigger reason to not to leave. Isa, the terrifying leader of the scary sexy lady mafia, had offered him a job as a mechanic. Fuckin' score! He had himself a job, some stability, and now, a super hot date with Eloise.

Wait, it was a date, right?

Right?

Is this what friends do? Do friends date? Were they friends? Were they more?

Fuck, he was gonna be sick.

Nonetheless, Ryan pulled into the parking lot of the apartment complex and marched his way up the stairs. Reaching into his jacket pocket, Ryan fumbled around until his fingers clasped around a soft foam ball. Yeah, that's right, a big ol' red clown nose. Ryan Murphy didn't fuck around with his comedy. Shoving it on the end of his nose, Ryan threw open the door in a truly dramatic fashion.

"Oh Miss Eeeeeeeeeevermoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, your lovable clown has arrived!" Ryan called out. As Eloise came into view, Ryan adjusted his jacket and offered a terribly awkward wink, as corny as he could possibly make it. "You ready to make that carnival our bitch?"
eloise, isa (over text) | eloise's apartment | x | travelbypages travelbypages

coded by weldherwings.

charlie howell.
"It's time to paaaartay!"
Ah, the end of summer festival, one of Charlie's favourite events on the Rosemary Beach roster. There was something about the immaculate vibes that fell over the town at the end of summer that was so peaceful, like the world was about to go to sleep. Well, there was also the upcoming autumn that got Charlie all excited: Halloween, the cooling of the air, less tourists clogging the sidewalks everywhere they went. Oh yeah, fall was the best.

Charlie had missed these festivities the past few years, having been at Princeton and already stressing over the hustle and bustle of moving in and starting a new chaotic semester. But this year, under rather shitty situations, Charlie was back in town. She didn't hesitate even slightly to book the day of the fair off at Oceania, even less hesitation to ask Cole to be her fair companion. The dude was fun and Charlie, notorious for loving excitement, knew he could keep up. Not just anyone could hang with Charlie in her excitable prime but Cole, Cole definitely could.

So there she was driving her mom's red minivan, windows rolled down and music pumping through the speakers. Charlie pulled up outside of Cole's house and popped herself up out of the window, tapping on the roof of her car as her knee honked the horn.

"Cole, get your ass out here! It's time to paaaartay!" Charlie giggled, waving frantically when Cole came into view. "Oh also! I got you that milkshake you asked for. A promise is a promise."
cole | minivannnn (cole's house) | x | fieldofclover fieldofclover

coded by weldherwings.

Eloise Evermore
88802cacc3e9ca8c9e28628d9568c488.gif

Eloise could hear the music from the fair almost echoing across town as she made her rounds on the greens, serving the old guys who had no interest in such festivities. Oh how she wanted to get out of the sun, even for just a minute. It was like the heat that day scorched the whole town in vengeance for the season ending. 30 more minutes and she would get to go home and get ready for her and Ryan's date... Was it a date? She hoped it was.
It was fun getting to know Ryan over the last couple of weeks. She'd even grown accustomed to him living in the space she worked hard for. There was a lot of banter and laughs between the two. They hung out, watched movies, and eat the food she thefted from the country club. Sometimes her heart would get these little flutter when she looked at him. It was weird.
The rest of her shift was spent sending messages to him and passing out beers until the golf cart was empty. The cold from the office felt nice as Kerrington counted her cash out and she was smiling down at her phone the whole time. Eventually she got the go to leave and almost rushed out of the country club. The ride home was speedy too, she wanted to surprise him with the hot dog costume. Granted it was from a few years ago, but she found it when she cleaned out the closet for Ryan to put his things in.
After a quick shower, Eloise got dressed in the outfit she had admittedly spent too much time planning before slipping the hot dog suit over her head. Just as she finished her makeup and hair, she heard Ryan come into the apartment. A little confused by the loveable clown statement, the girl opened the door to her room and jumped down the hallway, posing in her hotdog costume for him. But, the post didn't last long as she burst out laughing at the sight of the red nose, "oh yes, now I'm turned on." She said with a laugh, "looks like we both came through with our promises, do you like the fit?" She asked and did a little twirl for him to see the whole hotdog costume, "I knew you'd love it. Come on, I'm starving for a churro." She said and pulled the hotdog suit off before grabbing her purse off the counter and giving his red nose a little honk.

Mentions: Ryan - geminiy geminiy
Outfit

MOOD: excited for fried food

OUTFIT: Here

--------don't type anything after this comment--------

[/COMMENT]
basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

r e i r e i
tags
TL;DR Liz picks up Isa to go to the festival
tl;dr
Liz
I got no time for any fake bitch energy
It had been three weeks since Elizabeth Bishop had moved to Rosemary Beach, Florida. Originally from Chicago, Liz was accustomed to moving as she did so quite frequently as a youth. She never really stayed in one place long enough to make friends so at this point moving was nothing to her. Liz had moved to Florida to take a job as the sous chef for the local country club, also her best friend in the world lived there and she thought it would be a fun surprise to suddenly reunite with her.

Liz and Isa had met while in Juvie; the two were... roommates for lack of a better term. At first the two didn't speak but when a group of girls ganged up on Isa, Liz stepped in to defend her. The two have been close ever since. They've had each others backs through some harsh times and both would fight and die for the other. Isa is the only person Liz has ever kept in contact with throughout her many moves. Now, they were actually going to be in the same city again.

The pair of friends hadn't yet had the chance to meet up yet as Liz was still unpacking and both were swamped with work. Since it was the end of summer more people were showing up to the country club to get in the last of their summer games, which meant busier for everyone who works there. Many long days were spent in the heat of the club's kitchen. It was brutal work but Liz absolutely loved it. She loved the pressure and high stress environment of cooking. She also loved that she was out of the public eye. The Bishop girl could never work directly with the public; she hated people to much. But in the kitchen? That's where she thrived.

Surprisingly Liz was given today off. Despite it being the end of summer festival this town threw every year, the country club let her off the hook. That was totally fine with her though, she was planning on using this time to finally spend time with her best friend, her Wolf. They were planning on going to the festival to play some carnival games and eat some fried food. Despite being a chef Liz was in fact a sucker for things like carnival foods. Who could blame her when funnel cake is a thing that exists.

Before heading out to Isa's shop to pick her up, Liz put her sledgehammer in her trunk. The two were also planning on doing their favorite pastime after the festival: going to a junkyard and smashing things. Apparently something had happened and Isa needed to blow off some steam, and a place to stay for a while. It was totally fine with Liz. Her Wolf could stay as long as she needed. The Bishop's abode wasn't much but it was hers and it was home.

Before long Liz's clunker of a car pulled up to Isa's workplace. "
Wolf let's go! There's a corndog with my name on it and carnival games to win!" she called out into the garage. For the first time in a long time Liz felt a smile creep onto her face. This place was starting to feel like home.
code by valen t.

• wendall_1.gif

"Fuck she's so outta my league..."

mentions | Not Meat Not Meat | location | at lav's house | outfit | 1 + 2 + katie + kamryn + 3 | scenario | oh god...i'm so nervous

Wendall didn't think this could happen to him, a girl was actually interested in him as more then a friend. When he had gotten Lavender's number, his plan was to text her right away but every time he tried to. He just couldn't get the words out. He tried again and again but he couldn't. Everything he typed was wrong or sounded awkward. It was driving him crazy, and then 3 weeks later, he decided to bite the bullet. It was the day of, and he needed to at least try. She put herself out there, and the least he could do is return the favor because he wanted to. He wanted to at least try to. Even if she wasn't interested anymore.

Then after a bit of awkward talking and trying his best to be brave. She said yes?

Even with bringing along his twin sisters, she told him she didn't mind. That's when Wendall knew that he wanted to make it the best date for her. Hopefully, helping her decide to have more dates with him. He quickly got dressed, taking a shower and making sure he was clean. He walked out of his room. His stepfather and his mother was out for the week and weekend. They did this a lot, leaving him with the girls. His mother had changed a bit after meeting Derrick. She wasn't the same caring mother that she used to be, being in love with derrick, she tended to forget about her children. Derrick couldn't care less, they were girls and he wanted a boy so he just left them alone for the most part leaving Wendall to partly raised them. He didn't care, he loved his little sisters, Katie and Kamryn. He went to check on them, and saw they were still asleep so he had time to make the picnic and breakfast for the girls.

Wendall went downstairs, and started to put together everything. He made sandwiches for the picnic and fruit salad. Making some greek salad, and some regular salad just in case she didn't like the greek salad. Grabbing some of his homemade ranch that he made that he thought tasted well. He loved to cook, it was actually what he was going to school for, and photography. He had learned to cook to help with his sister's meals and it just helped him fall in love with it. He took out some store bought cookies and threw in a bit of different drinks for variety. Then he started making breakfast, which was eggs, bacon and toast. He served it on plates for the girls and went to go grab them. Once he woke them up, they both clinged to him when he picked them up. Dressing them, he made sure to let them know that they didn't have to dress the same.

His mother liked them to be dressed the same but Wendall felt like the girls sometimes hated that so he gave them choices. He then took them downstairs "You guys, we are going to be headed out to pick up my friend, Lavender. She's really nice, I promise." They both looked at him and nodded softly. Katie spoke to him as she was the more outgoing one of the twins. While Kamryn was the more quiet one.

"Lavender is nice?" Wendall just nodded and kisses the top of her head as he packed up the picnic. Once everything was ready, he headed to the car with the girls. He placed them in their booster seats. His car was the only one with the car seats because he was the one who transported the girls where they needed to go unless they had a doctor appointment then his mom did. He just buckled them in, and texted Lavender to let her know he was on his way, and got everything in the car. Driving off, heading towards the address that Lavender had given him. He glanced at the back, and saw the girls looking out the window holding hands. They were very close siblings and definitely had a twin bond. They didn't like to be separated, and would cry if they were. In school, they were still in the same classroom but he was dreading the day they were in different ones.

Wendall stopped to grab some flowers, asking the girls for their opinion before he got back into the car. After 10 minutes, he was pulling up to Lavender's drive way. Once he was there, he turned to the back with the girls "I'll be right back girls. I'm gonna go get my friend ok?" After he had reassure them that he was coming right back. He got out of the car with the flowers, and headed to her front door, knocking on the door softly.

He breathes in deeply and waits. He really hopes she enjoys today....

wendall.jpg

[/font]
    coded by korol | note: hidden scroll

Kerrington Woods
ef81e2c876a0c714f5ea1cc14b0a08fb.gif

Kerrington felt the heat from the sun as he set up the little booth. Shade... Once the little roof it clipped on he'll be hiding in the shade like a little sewer rat. His dad had appointed him to the booth on the pier, alongside one of the employees, Myra. He knew of her, but he didn't know her. All he knew was that she taught some dance classes at the country club that the older ladies ate up while their husbands golfed all day. With the roof finally on, Kerrington used his shirt to wipe away some of the sweat from his forehead. Why did this have to be the hottest day all summer? The heat from the grills and the rides did not help.
Going into one of the Tupperware bins, Ker was glad he grabbed an extension chord and a fan when he was collecting the stuff for the booth. Plugging the chord into one of the many power blocks powering the fair, Ker set up the fan and took a seat in front of it. He felt like he could die from the heat and he missed the cold AC of his office. Doing paperwork was hell of a lot better than whatever this was. Glancing down at his watch, he sighed. People would be arriving soon, and he needed to set up the merchandise. He knew the deal. The merch was free to members, and with the purchase of a shirt or whatever, new members would get a discount on their yearly pass. Should be easy to give all these out right?
Hanging the shirts on some hangers, Kerrington fixed them to dangle off the bars that held the booth up. For the hats and bracelets and golf gloves, he laid them all neatly out on the front table for people to see. Why the country club had merch? He didn't know. What he did know though, was that most of this stuff was overstock that the golfers didn't buy throughout the year. If he didn't set them up here, they would just be wasting away in the club basement.
After everything was neatly set up, Kerrington ran to buy some water bottles and snacks for him and Myra for in between handing out merch. They would definitely need it to not pass out on this day. Eventually, he saw the familiar brunette. "Hey, I got everything all set up." He pointed out to her, "here, you'll need this." He said and handed her a water bottle before sitting back down in front of the fan. "Basically, we hand out the stuff to members of the club so just ask to see their membership cards, if they're not a member the shirts are ten dollars and the rest is five... They also get a discount card for membership sign up." He said, giving her the run down on what they were to be doing for the night.

Mentions: Myra - tamarapasek tamarapasek

Outfit

the day of the fair...

and
Cole Brady was trying to be a surrogate parent to the cat that had snuck its way into his house a few weeks ago. The poor cat didn't even have a name yet, and Cole could barely take care of himself, but he bottle fed the orange kitten every day, like clockwork. He had grown quite fond of the little guy...err...girl, ever since everyone he talked to encouraged him to keep it as a pet. He had been taking a nap on his sofa, the kitten curled up on his chest, when the sound of a horn jolted him out of his restful sleep. The kitten jumped down from where it had previously been resting as Cole pulled himself up into a sitting position. How long had he been sleeping? Charlie couldn't possibly have been here right now - he had just laid down to rest his eyes. They had agreed to go to the fair together - he had never even heard of it before she had asked him to go. But it sounded so fun, and if anyone knew how to have fun, it was Charlie. Cole and Charlie had been the best of friends for what seemed like an eternity.

"Alright, baby cat, Daddy's going to go to the fair with my bestest friend in the whole world. Don't burn the house down, okay?" He pet the cat's head in between its ears, the kitten purring in agreement. Cole rose to his feet, shoving his wallet in his back pocket so that he could buy some popcorn and cotton candy when he got to the fair. He was buzzing with excitement now as he made his way over to his front door, opening it to reveal Charlie, hanging out of the window of her mom's minivan. Her enthusiasm was contagious as he locked up behind himself before practically running out to meet her. "Charlie!!!!" he yelled back at her as he got closer, hopping into the passenger's side. "You got me a chocolate milkshake too!" He dove in for the treat, ripping open the paper that encased the straw that would go with the shake. Cole stabbed the straw into the whipped cream, slurping some of it down frantically. His face quickly contorted with pain. "Ouch, brain freeze!"

After the pain had subsided, he sat the shake back down in the cupholder, buckling his seat belt around his frame. "So, what's at the fair? Are there going to be any cutie boy boys there?" Truth be told, Cole had never been to a fair before. He didn't know anything about what was going on around him unless someone told him directly. Was that his fault? Probably not. He didn't know much, but what he did know was that he was excited to go to this fair with Charlie. Maybe there would be some cutie boy boys there for him to flirt with. He liked the ones who were nice to him. Some cutie boy boys were mean to him, and that made him sad. But he wasn't going to be sad today - he was going to the fair!

Best Night

♡coded by uxie♡

Lavender Boileau
MV5BMDA0NTUyMGMtNjQ1Zi00MzI1LTgxNGQtZjhlNDcxMzgwYWNmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTIyODA0Nzk@._V1_.jpg

It wasn't like Lavender to be nervous. She was always calculated. Yet there she was, showering and making sure she smelled good. Putting on makeup and doing her hair. Butterflies erupted in her stomach. How did she end up like this? All she originally wanted was to bring him to the Clergy and now she was going on a date with him? Now she was changing her outfit time and time again and texting a group chat full of girls to get their opinions. Such actions that she would have never done before but now? What was it about Wendall that spurred these type of feelings in her stomach. In the back of her mind she couldn't see why a guy like him, a guy with such kind eyes and a good soul, would be interested in a girl like her. He must not know about her family. He must not know what he is dragging himself into.

Lavender paced around her luxury home, grabbing things she might need. She changed her mind about her shoes almost seven times. Picked different sunglasses and swapped purses a handful of times as well. More butterflies erupted when he texted her, letting her know that he was leaving his house. Oh god what if he didn't like her out of her formal wear? What if he thought she was too freaky? Her last date had been so long ago, what if she was awkward? Lavender nervously packed a swim bag, throwing a random bathing suit into the bag and finding a nice beach towel that matched the bag. She was just throwing lotion into her bag when a knock came on her door. Lavender grabbed her bag and threw her phone in her pocket then took a deep breath. She calmed her nerves then calmly walked to the door and opened it with a smile creeping on her lips.

"Hey, Wendall." She spoke clearly, trying to make sure her voice wasn't shaking in nervousness. "I just have to grab my sunglasses then I'm all ready to go." Lavender left the door ajar and reached for a random pair of sunglasses to throw on top of her head. She had so meticulously planned her outfit and yet now she just grabbed a random pair of glasses nonchalantly as if all of the pre planning meant nothing. Lavender grabbed her keys off the hook and walked out the door, locking the dead bolt and the handle on her way out. The butterflies subsided and confidence took over. If there was anything she learned from the Clergy it was that feeling confident and proud of yourself leads to

success. Lav would show only her confidence and that would be what lures Wendall to her.

Outfits:
516Eni2iX8S._MCnd_AC_UL320_.jpg
9ede7d3a3a175aca7c5f760057f9409b--gothic-fashion-dark-fashion.jpg

Mentions: r e i r e i

For the rest of outing Carmen just felt bitter. Bitter, that she was scared, bitter that she couldn’t be who she wanted to desperately be. It was almost like she could feel Sky slipping from her grasp even though she was at standing right next to her. Carmen tried to keep up with appearances as Skylar lead her through out the store, looking at the various beds and harnesses. It all blurred together. It wasn’t until Sky’s lips touched her cheek did she actually snap out of her funk.

“Have good night at work!” Carmen replied. “I had a good time too.” Carmen reached over to kiss squeeze Sky’s thigh before she exited her jeep. Once she had driven off, Carmen slumped back in her drivers seat letting out a loud groan.

“Get it together Carmen.” She said to herself. Frustratedly, she turned pulled the key out of the ignition, grabbed her purse and slammed the door before making her way into her bedroom where she stayed, only leaving to get the food she’d ordered from downstairs.

——

“Oh god.” Carmen head was throbbing when her eyes finally opened. The scattered beer bottles and liquor bottles told her that she’d been binge drinking alone, again. She just couldn’t get Skylar’s scent off of her skin no matter how many times she’d scrubbed at it.

Carmen reached for her phone and didn’t bother to sit up. She scrolled through social media. It was blowing up with posts about the stupid fair. She really didn’t want to go. The fair was supposed to be romantic. There was only one person she wanted to be romantic with but she just couldn’t bring herself to do it. That’s why she was bitter, that’s why she’d been drinking herself into a hole.

Eventually, after scrolling through every possible social media she owned she pulled herself out of the bed and showered. She stood underneath the hot water letting it melt away the tension. It felt nice to finally shower and not cry too. She washed up, then rinsed off the soap. Then she turned the water off and stepped out of the shower while grabbing for her towel.

She stepped over to the mirror and stared at herself. Her cheeks were almost hollow and the dark circles were darker than they’d ever been before, but it was nothing that a little make up couldn’t fix. She grabbed her hair dryer that was already plugged into the wall and began blow drying her hair.

A wave a dread filled her as her phone pinged. It was Skylar. at the same time her heart started to beat a little faster. She couldn’t wait to see the beautiful women even if it hurt like hell. Carmen continued getting ready by curling her hair, and putting on a butt-load of makeup. It almost looked like she hadn’t been drinking for days on end.

With her hair and makeup all done she went into her closet and picked out some cute but causal since they weren’t doing anything but picking up the puppy and then going to the fair afterwards. Just as she pulled up her bottoms her phone pinged again. Sky asked her to come over. Carmen stomach did a flip flop. They were finally going to be alone.

Carmen blushed while almost rushing to get to her car. She was excited. When it was just the two of them there were no expectations about what they were and no parents breathing down their necks. I really need to get an apartment was the only thought Carmen had as she pulled out of her driveway.

—-

She parked in her usual spot and hopped out. She didn’t bother knocking, she just went right in. Carmen wandered for a bit before finally making her way to Sky’s bedroom. She flopped down on the bed, pulling out her phone. She was trying to not act nervous but she couldn’t help it when she was around Skylar. She was breathing taking and today was no exception.

The rich bitch

Carmen

♡coded by uxie♡

• 236e32321b3bcf5541a3f4e28b901b3f.gif

"She may not be anything to others, but she's fucking everything to me."

mentions | PenguinFox PenguinFox | location | in her bear's arms | outfit | xxx | scenario | i'm home

Isa was holding her head rubbing the back of her head. She really needs to stop with the twitter. It just makes her upset enough to faint, and then she had to call Carter, to tell him to chill out. Her head was fine and the blood was a little and not a whole mountain. Once she had calmed him down, she then had to talk to Eloise about her overprotectiveness, and how she's messing up with her. It wasn't like she tried to make the biggest deal out of everything. It's just that, she and Elo may be the same age, Isa was the one that protected her. She was the one that tried to do her best to make sure she was safe and maybe in terms having someone like her around, made Isa better period but now she was scared that she was going to be useless to Elo. And that she wouldn't need her anymore.

That's why she was going to back off, and just stay away for a few days because all she does is mess up and she seemed to have messed with her. Isa had employed her new right-hand man who happened to be the same boy that liked Elo to watch out for her. Isa was going to enjoy working him to the bond. She had let Lav and Ria know where she was going to be and that her phone is open for them to call them. Isa was going to the only place she ever felt safe, even miles apart.

Liz Bishop, her bear.

Bear and her has been each other's person since they were kids in juvie. Isa's first time in juvie, she was new to the whole process and she was an target. She wasn't afraid to stand up for herself but then a gang of girls made their way to her and was about to beat her when Liz stood up for her. They worked together and kicked their eyes instead. And they have been inseparable since. Even with bear's constant moving, she never let go of that lifeline. Bear was everything to her...and she loved her. She had loved her since they were kids, and she knew she had no chance, so she settled for being her friend. Isa was waiting for her to pick her up for their day out together. They haven't be able to see each other since she moved in with Isa's being handled a big project at work and Liz's working all the time, they had kept in touch through the phone.

She was finishing up the final touches to a new buffer to a client's car when she hears her favorite voice. Isa smiled wide as she started to shut everything down at her station. She threw the keys to the closing manager of the night "See you tomorrow Ed!" As she ran outside and she spots her girl, leaning against the car. "Bear! You're actually here!" She said with a wide smile as she started to walk towards her, which lead into running. Dropping her bag, and ran to her. Isa haven't seen the girl in years, and the fact she was in front of her was too much for her to handle. She jumped into her arms, her legs wrapping around her waist and her arms around her neck.

For anyone else, she wouldn't be vulnerable like this but this was her bear and her bear was her home. Isa buried her face into her shoulder and tears fell out of her eyes. "I really missed you Bear. Don't leave again.."

isa_2.jpg

[/font]

the day of the fair...

and
Julianna wanted nothing to do with it. She felt as if the whole thing was beneath her. So instead of attending the end of summer festival, she had decided to go on a little shopping trip with her dad's credit card. She was certain that he wouldn't mind. Jules was his baby girl, after all. Her arms were full of bags of trinkets and home décor - what, couldn't a girl redecorate her lavish townhouse without being judged for it? She had just come out of her final destination, the local imported rug store, and was now waiting on her driver to scoop her up and bring her home. But a few minutes turned into thirty, and then an hour. It was clear that her driver wasn't coming pick her up after all, even after angry texts and voicemails had been sent. Oh, her father would be hearing about this.

So, she hastily snatched her bags up from the sidewalk, grumbling and muttering under her breath as she started in the direction of her house. This was utterly humiliating. Julianna wasn't accustomed to having to walk home - her driver always had that covered for her. She'd have to carry all of these heavy bags all the way to her townhome. A couple of bystanders looked at her like she was crazy as she huffed and puffed her way down the sidewalk, visibly fuming with rage. She dared any one of them to cross her path. Jules was going to burn this town to the ground, leaving nothing but ash in her wake. She was so caught up in her plans for revenge that she hadn't noticed that she was nearing the coffee shop, where a girl about her age had started to exit the quaint little café.

With all of her bags piled up in her arms, there was no way that Julianna would see this girl in time to put on the brakes and stop to let her pass. And that's exactly what happened - before she had a chance to stop dead in her tracks, it was too late. They had bumped into each other, knocking some of Jules' bags to the ground. She just stared at the girl for a few moments in disbelief. If Julianna was angry before, now she was pissed. "What. The. Fuck?" she spat out, the heat radiating from her anger burning into a metaphorical flame. This wouldn't be good for anyone.

How Not To Drown

♡coded by uxie♡

the day of the fair...

and
Isaiah hadn't spoken to Summer since that fateful night on the beach three weeks ago. He knew that he had hurt her by running away that night, and he had begun to regret his decision more and more as time passed. Now, Sam was mad at her, and Daniel had won Summer's heart. This was why he hadn't wanted to confess his feelings in the first place. All it had done was left both of them hurt and bitter. If he had access to a time machine right now, he'd go back and stop all of this from happening. But, alas, the technology wasn't there yet, and Isaiah would now have to live with the consequences of his actions. God, why was he so awkward all of the time? All of his other siblings were so outgoing and approachable. But not him. No, he had to be like this. No wonder nobody liked him.

Isaiah had barely pulled himself out of bed to go to work in the days and weeks following his disastrous encounter with Summer. He was lucky that he hadn't run into her while on the clock, because then, he'd be an absolute mess on the sticky gas station floor. It was a miracle that he hadn't seen anyone he knew, save for his family, ever since the incident. Alexa checked on him regularly. She hated to see her older brother like that - a greasy ball of sadness, curled up in the fetal position on his bed. And then Sam had chewed him out over text message, which made him feel even worse. But Alexa wasn't going to let her brother go down like this. She had dragged him out of bed, convinced him to shower, and drove him to the fair, without much resistance on Isaiah's part.

Now he was shuffling along the boardwalk, head down as to not draw any unwanted attention to himself. Everyone around him seemed so happy. He wanted to be just like them, but with Summer on his mind, he couldn't. He appreciated what his sister was doing for him, but this wasn't making him feel any better. If anything, it was just making everything hurt ten times more. Isaiah watched as a little girl walked hand-in-hand with her parents, half skipping, half swinging from their hands. The sight made him want to crumple to the ground in a ball. But he couldn't find the tears to cry right now. He had done plenty of that over the past three weeks. So he forced himself to continue along his path, his long blonde hair falling into his face as he did so.

Reckless

♡coded by uxie♡

elias johannes.
"I saw these and thought of you."
Elias, as normal, was in a very good mood. There was a signature spring in his step and a smile on his face as contagious as chicken pox. Even the stifling heat that had gripped Eli's studio thanks to an exhausted old air conditioner unit breaking down couldn't stop him. None of this was uncharacteristic of the charismatic man, some people even found his endless optimism and joy annoying. Elias really didn't care though, he was determined that today was going to be a good day.

His day began early, promptly at 5:45am, when he woke up with Gen to go on a run together. Then, after a hearty homecooked breakfast, he made his way into the studio to let the staff in. It was as Eli was sorting away new client files in the office when a horrid sound of a mechanical beast dying out echoed through the studio, drowning out the Kendrick Lamar playing over the speakers. The fight began, trying to get an electrician in and then a specialist for the unit, before the students came in for the morning. The noble battle, of course, was lost and Elias had to call off classes for the day. That was okay though because that meant that he had time to stop to grab Lulu a gift before he picked her up for the festival.

Off he went to the bakery to grab lunch and a box of the most adorable macarons ever, the treats shaped as little panda faces as large as the palm of his hand. Armed with the box of treats and Lulu's favourite drink, an iced coconut caramel coffee made with oat milk (can't forget the oat milk!), Eli hopped in his convertible and pulled up to Lulu's home. Elias hopped out of his car and walked up to the door, politely knocking on it and bouncing on his feet while he waited. As the door swung open, Elias's smile widened as he outstretched the box and the coffee.

"Good afternoon, Lulu!" Eli chirped happily. "I brought you a little present. I saw these and thought of you."
lulu | lulu's house | x | PenguinFox PenguinFox

coded by weldherwings.

Alexandria was alone, but she really didn’t mind it. The smell of coffee grounds filled her nose as she sat in a little booth typing away at her laptop. This was supposed to be an date but, Eli had forgotten that he was supposed to hang out with Lulu today at the fair. She didn’t mind though, the fair wasn’t really her scene. She sipped away at her hot latte, staring down at her computer.

I am so bored right now, she thought to herself and took another sip of the steaming liquid. She much preferred hot coffee rather than cold. Closing her laptop, she slumped down in the soft seat. The cafe was moderately packed, mostly with couples. She spied two girls, sitting in the back laughing and holding hands Her stomach flipped, doing somersaults, and she averted her eyes elsewhere.

The scene was enough to make Alex pack up all her stuff and stuff it into her bag. She left a 10 on the table for a tip and exited the small little cafe. As she made her way down the street she turned to put her wallet back into her bag, completely unaware of the already pissed off redhead. The two of them collied, knocking off some of the bags, that were in the other girls arms, and spilling Alex’s hot latte all down the front of the other women.

“Oh shi-“ Alex started to apologize but she was rudely interrupted.

“What. The. Fuck” Alex almost rolled her eyes, the girl had only just opened her mouth and Alex immediately could tell that she was some stuck up bitch.
“Fuck, dude I’m sorry.” Alex turned around and ran back into the cafe to grab some napkins. She returned to the fuming redhead and handed them to her.

“I’m really sorry about that.” Alex bent down to pick up the bags that had fallen off and handed them off to her. She could tell that the fiery redhead wanted to rip her head off but Alexandria was getting impatient. I just had to run into one of the most prissiest bitches I’ve ever seen, huh? She really didn’t have time for this. She was going to be late for her shift at DBA.

Cosmic feelings

Alex

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

• tumblr_inline_p7g67tDtvB1sjmsu9_250.gifv

"Doesn't matter what's in my way, I'm on the way my darlin'."

mentions | vixe vixe | location | at summer's house | outfit | xxx | scenario | sweetie, i'm always here for youl

Samantha was pissed. She was pissed enough to cursed which was saying something. She never curses, had always been told that it was unlike young ladies to curse. So she never did unless someone made her pissed. Unfortunately for today, that was the case. Isaiah McPherson had finally broke her calmness. It wasn't the fact that he completely disregard the tradition that was set for them. Every year since they were kids, they had gone to the fair together. Without fail. That was their thing, and now because he wanted to be a meanie, and try to avoid everything that was hard. He decided that he wasn't gonna go but it wasn't that. It was the fact that he broke her best friend's heart with his words. With his actions. These past three weeks, what use to be a trio, turned into a duo because he avoided not only Summer but her too.

She had to watch Summer's hope get up and then get crush when he canceled or doesn't show up to something. She had to be the one comforting her when she cried. And she had to be the one to pick up her broken heart and try her best to get her mind off of it but the final straw was today. She had kept her silence. Kept her cool, and just stay by Summer's side but this was the last straw. Samantha decided right then and there, that if he wasn't going to put his big boy pants on and come out and enjoy the fair with them. Fix whatever mess that is happening between him and Summer then he could kiss her ass until he does. She will not coddle him or force him to do something that he should be able to do himself. She was tired of drying her best friend's tears. She was fucking tired of it. So she yelled at him, and left the groupchat just like Summer.

Samantha then got in her car, and drove towards Summer's house. Once she had gotten there, and parked her car in the driveway. Once she got out of the car, her favorite little one, Olivia came straight at her running. "Little one! Oh how I missed you.." She said as she kissed the top of her head. She nods to the twin brothers who were kicking a soccer ball around. She picked up Olivia, and headed in the house. She waved at Mrs. Rose hospice nurse that was getting meds for her. She carried Mari up the stairs, towards Summer's room. "Me and your sister are going out today but how about this weekend, I come over and we watch Disney and have an girls night?" She said as the little girl nods excitedly. She then put down Olivia who ran to her room smiling. She loved that little girl before she knocked on Summer's door and came in.

"Ok sweetie, you need to get dressed and look hot. Cause if we bump into Daniel, he needs to drool at the sight of you. We aren't thinking about mean boy, we thinking about hot boy. Well at least for you. I'm thinking about hot girls. " She said with a smirk as she goes to look in her closet for an outfit.

3bc20c5221196ba7d740dccfa3ba9eaf.jpg

[/font]

Skylar Kennedy
327371943_589497769184680_5195561555981406499_n.jpg

Sunlight crept through Skylar's open window as another day began. Skylar groaned as she rolled herself out of bed and checked the time on her phone. It was the crack of dawn and she was already awake. Morning shifts for a week straight had really messed up her internal schedule. At least she had a couple days off in a row for the first time in forever. Sky sleepily set her phone down and made her way to her bathroom, stripping as she walked. A shower would definitely wake her up, she decided. So Skylar turned on the water and yelled at siri to turn music on in the bathroom. Really she didn't care what it played as long as it was playing something. Once the water heated up, Skylar stepped into the stream and stood under it for a moment, letting the warm water relax her stressed out soul. Her muscles were tense everywhere. Long hours at the hospital and running codes for three days straight did not make for a very happy nurse. At least its practice and at least she was doing something with her life. And it was some pretty decent money. Skylar was saving up to get her own place so she wasn't living off of her parents money. Really she would end up doing so anyway knowing her dad. He already sent her money every week to make up for him and her mom being gone all the time. Not that it mattered.

As finished up washing her body her phone started to ring. It was Everest's ringtone. A sense of dread took over Skylar's body. It was the day of the fair, Everest had planned a week off to be able to visit her friends. She was coming home. Of course Sky didn't answer her phone. ever and her never really talked on the phone they just had a mutual agreement to call each other when the other was coming home. The tradition started when they were teens and didn't want the other one walking in on the other when they were in the act. A sigh escaped Sky's lips as she rinsed off and stepped out of the shower, wrapping herself in a towel before heading back into her bedroom. Shortly after Ever's phone call another call came through on her phone. It was the breeder for her puppy. Skylar all but jumped at her phone and answered it the moment she saw the name pop up. The call was brief and Sky was filled with joy as she hung up the phone and promptly texted Carmen to let her know that the puppies were ready to take home. Sky had first dibs and she knew exactly which puppy she wanted.

----

Sky was in her closet picking out the day's outfit when she heard Carmen walk through her bedroom door and plop onto her bed. "Hey you" Sky stepped out of her closet to greet Carmen. Her heart did a little flip flop when she saw her. Carmen was as radiant as always. It was a wonder that Sky didn't turn into a puddle every time she saw her. "Which one?" Sky asked, holding up two outfits that she couldn't decide between. Seeing Carmen in her bed made Sky have to fight the urge to call the whole day off and just stay in bed with her. Maybe even travel to the hot tub and have some fun in there as well. Carmen always seemed to bring out the scandalous side of Skylar. However she could also bring out the piece of Sky that got jealous when anyone looked at her and had to hate fuck someone else to relieve the burning anger that would build inside of her. It wasn't exactly anger directed at Carmen, but an anger for her own ridiculous feelings. Skylar knew that being with Carmen would never happen but she still hoped and that hope would rear it's ugly head any time Carmen was with someone else. Usually Carmen would just hook up with Sky but on occasion she would go out with a guy and the green monster would take over. Sometimes it would drive her mad and do things like sleep with a random guy at a party and steal his shirt in an attempt to make Carmen jealous. If it did, though, Sky never knew about it.

Outfits: Right hand -- Left hand
Mentions: vixe vixe

genevieve johannes.
"Don't even with me."
Rosemary Beach was the kind of place that made Gen question if she ever wanted to settle down. The soft sandy shores were welcoming, she loved the house that she and Elias purchased on the outskirts of town, even the people were tolerable enough. Staying somewhere like Rosemary Beach didn't seem half bad until a major event rolled around and pulled people in like the tide.

Genevieve Johannes fucking despised tourists. She hated how they gawked and craned their heads to treat every napkin and every unscooped dog poop like some sort of rare, once-in-a-lifetime commodity. She hated how they polluted the streets with their lost stumbling, how they dropped their trash on the sidewalks and took up important space at her favourite places in town. Yeah, sure, whatever, tourists were good for commerce and town popularity. Gen couldn't care less about that. She hated these stupid toursists and wanted them gone.

It was this large distaste for tourists that had Gen dodging the public that day at the end of August, hanging around her home and the studio on the ground floor of the mansion, tucked behind a sewing machine between rolls of luxurious fabric and custom sized mannequins. She was more than happy to have a chill day in, sipping on merlot and working on the outfits for an upcoming photo shoot, instead of dealing with the hoards of people that were flooding the town for the end of summer fair. That arrangement would have been ideal, really, she really didn't want to deal with the bullshit.

Her phone rang.

Fuck.

"Hello?" Gen spoke tiredly into the phone, carefully threading the needle she was holding into her pants to keep it from getting lost.

"Gen, hey, it's mom. SOS at the-"

"Don't even with me," Gen groaned, reaching a perfectly manicured hand up to rub her temples, "I am not bailing you out of this, I told you those cheap ass blouses were just gonna rip and tear. This isn't my problem."

A soft sigh came from the other end of the phone. "Genevieve, please."

"No."

A few quiet seconds.

"Do it for your father? He loves this shirt so much."

That was a cruel, very low, very manipulative blow. Gen could easily say no to her mom, she knew that, but her dad? No way.

"Fine."

━━━━━◦ ♛ ◦━━━━━

"That should be the last of it," Gen assured, smoothing out the fixed seam on the blouse before lifting it up to show her mother, "see? This is what your tailor should've done in the first place. Honestly, its ridiculous that you still let that man fix your clothes."

Juliette huffed, taking the shirt from Gen's hands and pulling it on over her shoulder carefully as to not disturb her hair. "Yes well I've never had an issue before now and I figured that the price of this blouse would've meant it was well made. Apparently I was wrong." Gen rolled her eyes and pulled herself up off her chair, carefully adjusting the collar of the shirt beneath her mother's chin. "Thank you again, I know how much you hate festivities like this."

Gen shrugged and grabbed her bag, offering her mom a quick squeeze of her hand. "No problem. Now I'm going home to get out of," she gestured to the world of festivities outside the window, "whatever this is."

After a few more words, Gen gave her mom a quick hug and dipped out of the bathroom. Immediately, Gen tightened her grip on her bag and began weaving between groups of people feasting on food that was certainly going to cause more than one heart attack that day and children with boogers running down their face crying about not being able to go on rides that Gen was certain didn't pass safety.

THWACK!

"Shit, oh my gosh," Gen exclaimed, reaching a hand out to steady the person she had ever so rudely just ran into, "are you alright? I'm so s-"

Gen swallowed as her gaze focused in on the person before her, her hand immediately falling back to her side.

"Gretchen. Hey."
gretchen | the fair | x | vixe vixe

coded by weldherwings.

• carter_10.gif

"I used to think it was just me and him, but then you came along. And all I want is you, me, and him."

mentions | fieldofclover fieldofclover | location | at lia's house | outfit | xxx + damon | scenario | can't wait..

Carter was excited about today. Today was the day he had waited for, for the past three weeks since the ball. The day he got to take Lia out on the date of her dreams. He wanted everything to be perfect because it wasn't just the first date or at least the first official date. They have been meeting up for lunch and stuff, since the ball. Kisses here and there. Kisses when he came home to her and Damon after she babysat. Kisses just when he feels like going to her shop. He was in deep with her, it wasn't a second or two that went by in his mind, that wasn't totally about her or Damon. She made him act like a teenager in love.

And he loved it.

This is why today was the day he made it official. He couldn't go a second longer without Nollie being his girlfriend. Damon was going to help with that. Damon had a shirt hidden in his backpack that was just for the occasion. Carter had gotten him up and dressed once it became time to do so. He made him breakfast and had Carlise watch him for a moment while Carter got dressed. He called out to his mom "Mom, I'm taking Dad's car." She turned at him in surprise. Carter was known for his cars, but his dad's 1968 Black Ford Mustang was something that he never let anyone aside from Damon and Carlise drive in. That car was unique to him because it was the last project his dad had finished before his death. So it was serious when he told her that.

"You serious about this baby? Your dad's car?" His mom asked softly as she came to him

"Never been more serious about her. I have a feeling about this girl, mom. She's...amazing and treats Damon like a prince...I'm serious about this girl." He said softly as he looks at her. All she did was smiled and nodded as she moved downstairs. He watched her as she went. His mom was his hero after his dad died, and her children were off dealing with their grief in their own ways. She was the one that made sure the business ran smoothly, she was the one that waited up for both of them to come home. She was their rock when she needed to break herself. Carter knew that one day, he would lose her too, but he hoped not for a long time. He goes to get dressed and texts Lia letting her know that they were on the way.

Carter goes downstairs and tells Damon it's time to go and gets all packed up in the car. Daddy where are we going? Damon signs to him as Carter buckles him in. Going to pick up Nollie? She wanted to come along with us. He signed back as he finishes buckling him in. His son shows the largest smile and nods excitedly. He grabs the flower that he got for Nollie, it was a Lavender Rose, and he hoped that she got the meaning that he was trying to show her. He gets in the car and starts to drive off. Heading to Nollie's, once he got there. He signed to Damon that he will be right back. As he heads to her door, he softly knocks on it. Holding the flower.

He smiles as he waits to see his favorite face aside his son's.

carter_11.jpg

[/font]

ryan murphy.
"So, what did ya think of my majestic steed?"
If you were to think of love, you'd likely imagine flowers and chocolates and soft dates to a dimly lit restaurant , maybe silk sheets and chiffon robes. What most definitely wouldn't come to your mind is two grown ass adults standing in the foyer of an apartment, one dressed as a clown (thematic for his whole existence, really) and one dressed as a fuckin hot dog.

Fuck, Ryan was swooning.

"Eloise, you look amazing. I'm floored, really." Ryan slowly dropped to his knees, carefully so that his clown nose didn't fly right off his nose. "Eloise, I am not worthy of your beauty." Ryan faked his bow, throwing in some fake sniffles for extra effect. "Not worthy even in the slightest."

When Eloise recommended they leave, Ryan pulled himself off the floor and plucked the red ball off the tip of his nose, shoving it directly in his pocket. He took a brief moment to make sure his hair looked alright in the hall mirror, which it absolutely didn't thanks to his helmet. After fussing about with it for a few seconds, Ryan turned back to Eloise with his lips parted slightly to speak. There was no sound, no syllable, no nothing.

She looked that hot under the goddamn hotdog costume?

Really, there were no words to describe it, nor was Ryan going to try. Hell, if he did, it would probably just come across as some disgusting comment coming from the wrong brain. Probably somethin real eloquent like 'haha nice boobs'. And while they were, objectively, very nice boobs, that would just be a terrible injustice. No, she looked really beautiful and although he felt entirely stupid, Ryan Murphy, for the first time in his entire life, was entirely speechless. All he could muster was a quick clear of his throat and a nod, a very heavy and highly forceful nod that seemed to jumble his brain back into working order.

"Yes. Right. Churros," Ryan threw Eloise a siiiick thumbs up, "I love churros. Let's go get those churros. Very churro."

Ah yes.

Very churro.

God, you're such a chick magnet Ryan.

Carefully, Ryan pulled open the door and allowed Eloise to exit through it, his hand instinctively finding the small of her back as she passed. Ryan felt heat flush his face at his action, leading him to shove his hands in his pockets. No, no more of that, she was gonna get entirely weirded out. Instead, Ryan followed Eloise out to the parking garage a very safe metre behind her, his hands still firmly in his pockets fiddling with they keys to his motorcycle. As they approached his bike, Ryan pulled the keys out and sped up his pace.

"Alright so I dunno if you've ever ridden a bike before but the ground rules are as follows," Ryan lifted a hand, "one, don't screw around when we're on the bike, I don't cherish becoming mince meat," Ryan lifted a finger, then another, "two, you gotta hold on real tight, otherwise you're gonna be a little Eloise balloon in the breeze," a final finger lifted, "three, you gotta wear this suuuuuuuper sexy helmet." Ryan reached down onto the back of his bike and grabbed the helmet, plopping it carefully down atop Eloise's head before carefully doing the clasp shut underneath her chin. After giving her head a soft few pats, Ryan nodded with a grin. "Alright, we are goooood to go."

Ryan hopped on his bike and patted the seat behind him. As Eloise hopped on, Ryan revved the engine to life before reaching back and taking Eloise's hands, wrapping them carefully around his torso. With Eloise securely on the motorcycle, Ryan flipped up the kickstand and the pair took off onto the street. A short enough ride later, Ryan pulled into the parking lot of the terrifyingly busy fair. Was this a bad time to mention that he really wasn't a huge fan of crowds? Naaah, don't ruin the mood, dude. Ryan pulled into a parking spot and turned the bike off, pulling off his helmet and shaking out his dark hair. He craned his head around to look at Eloise, a goofy grin on his face.

"So, what did ya think of my majestic steed?" Ryan asked as he patted the metal frame below him. "She's back to purring like a beast. Hope I didn't drive too fast." Ryan had, of course, driven way too fucking fast. "Gotta say, you handled it like a champ."
eloise | eloise's apartment | x | travelbypages travelbypages

coded by weldherwings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back