• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rosemary Beach (Main)

Characters
Here
Other
Here

• outfit:

xxx

mood:

nervous as fuck

at the fair

scenario:

please hold my hand..

Isabella Edison

Isa was on cloud nine. she was with her favorite person. Her bear. "We can't let you starve can we?" She said with a smile as she was put down. She got into the car and then off they went. Driving towards the festival. She glanced at Liz and smiled. She was still that silly bear that she had knew since they were kids. The same girl that stayed up with her all night when she couldn't sleep. She was the same girl that saved her. Her Bear.

Once they had gotten there, Liz took her by the hand and dragged her to the nearest food cart. She didn't let go once she got there, she just looked at the food. Isa didn't say anything, she just held onto the hand, that brought her comfort. She looked at her best friend and shook her head "Bear, you are not paying for me. I got myself." She said softly as she looked at the menu "Though, splitting the funnel cake does sound good. " She said as Liz noticed the hand holding. "It's not weird, and I get lost at these things so you better keep an hand on me." She said with a wink and smirk. She was lying but she wanted Liz to hold her hand.

It made her feel things that she thought that she could never feel...not when she thought she lost the ability to love someone like she did her bear. Her first love, not that she ever found out.

Once they finally got their food, Isa had gotten a corn dog as well. She laughed as she watched bear eat her food, she hadn't changed at all. Isa also ate her food like it was a fight, she guesses because food used to be something that she needed to fight for. She listened to her as she spoke about the funnel cake. Isa was all in the conversation, not caring if was kind of boring. She loved listening to Bear talk about her passion.

"No! I love hearing you talk about chef shit bear! It makes me happy seeing that gleam in your eyes. You always talked about being a chef, and now here you are! You are a chef Liz, I'm so fucking happy for you." She said to her proudly. As she takes a piece of the funnel cake. "Um...games? Give us time to deal with the food in our stomach before we hit the rides." She said softly as she starts to clean up.

"You should hold my hand again...just in case I get lost." She mumbles as she blushed looking away from Bear. "It's starting to get busy you know."

"She may not be anything to others, but she's fucking everything to me."

♡design by urzula, coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

• tumblr_inline_p7g67tDtvB1sjmsu9_250.gifv

"Doesn't matter what's in my way, I'm on the way my darlin'."

mentions | vixe vixe travelbypages travelbypages | location | at fair | outfit | xxx | scenario | food time

Samantha just smirked at her best friend. "Honey, you know I know how to make an entrance. Your heart will be fine. Plus I know a lot of hot doctors friends that work with the heart...and i'm not just talking about the medical side." She said with a wink as she goes into the closest to find her some clothes. She kept throwing clothes out of her way, and she snorted.

"Sweetie, everyone drools at the sight of you. You just refused to believe that." She said as she pulled out a skirt that she thought might be usable. When Summer told her that she had the perfect top for it, going in the bathroom after pushing Sam to the side and grabbing the top and skirt. Sam just waited for her to come out, and once she did. She gave her a little twirl and she grinned.

Nodding, "That's perfect baby. Definitely drool worthy." She then waited for her to finish her makeup before they headed off to the car and Sam started the car. Before they knew it, they were at the fair. She parked the car and got out.

"I could eat." She said following her into the lines. "Corn dog please!" She then was about to ask for a drink when a new person came up to them. It was Calla! "Hiya sweets! I'm Sammy!" She said giving her a side hug.

"You hungry?"

3bc20c5221196ba7d740dccfa3ba9eaf.jpg

[/font]
    coded by korol | note: hidden scroll

Last edited:

• wendall_1.gif

"Fuck she's so outta my league..."

mentions | Not Meat Not Meat | location | driving to the beach | outfit | 1 + 2 + katie + kamryn + 3 | scenario | this is embarssing

Wendall just smiled softly at her. "I should have still asked to held your hand Lavender." He told her softly. The first thing that he learned from his mother was that permission was everything. It doesn't matter how small it was or silly it may seem to ask. Permission was everything. Especially for girls. So he tried his best to make sure to follow that rule. Even if it seems silly to.

He breathed in deeply as she looked up at him as she got into the car. "You are?" He says with a soft smile towards her. Wendall was just happy with those words from her. Now it was time for the girls to meet her, and he just hoped it would go smoothly. He closed the door softly and moved to the driver side, climbing in.

Katie looks at her sister who was looking at Lavender curiously. She nodded to Katie who opened her mouth "I'm Katie, she's Kamryn." She said softly. She then looked at Wendall who nodded his head. Telling her it was safe, and she was safe. "We thought the flowers were pretty. 'Vender......are you coming with us to the fair?" She asked softly, not being able to say Lavender's name clearly. It sounded like she was saying Vender.

Wendall smiled at his sister, Kamryn who was trying her best to not be scared of her. She opened her mouth softly to speak "Y-y-you l-l-look pretty." She said softly to Lavender looking away once she made eye contact. Wendall decided to help her out, by starting the car.

"The beach here we come!" He said as he glanced at Lavender, as he backed up the car softly. "Disney girls?" Katie nodded excitedly as he starts the radio softly playing some frozen track and he sings along with the girls as let it go plays, and they drived to the beach. He blushes as he sings with Lavender looking at him.

Wendall would do anything for his sisters, along with singing some cheesy disney songs.

wendall.jpg

[/font]

Skylar Kennedy
329198036_732656085013398_4303666159421361371_n.jpg

Bailey was even more adorable than Skylar had thought she would be. The pictures that had been sent to her were adorable, of course, but nothing had prepared Sky for how irresistibly adorable she really was. Her tail would not stop wagging the whole time the girls were there to pick her up. The breeder gave Skylar a speech about how much responsibility having a puppy was. Sky knew. She had done all of the research before even considering getting a puppy. Holding Bailey, Sky knew that she would do anything for the little puppy. Her new best friend and baby. Sky thanked the breeder then headed off with Carmen.

--

Sky was appreciative of Carmen offering to drive. Skylar just wanted to hold her new baby and get to know her. She was such a sweet little puppy. She was calm, gentle, and excited. Her tail didn't stop wagging the whole ride. They stopped at Sky's house to drop off some of the stuff that the breeder had given Sky then headed off to the fair. Bailey sat in Sky's lap the whole time. By the time they got to the fair, bailey was asleep in Sky's lap and Sky had turned her attention onto the girl sitting in the drivers seat. Carmen hadn't said much the whole trip but Sky had noticed that she had been stealing glances at her. It gave her butterflies. Maybe there was something there that Sky hadn't seen before. Or maybe it was just hopeful thinking. Sky watched as Carmen pulled into the parking lot and got out of the car. She woke Bailey up with soft kisses on her head and strtaed to get her into her harness and a little coat for her to wear so she didn't get cold.

Once Bailey was all set to go, Skylar slid out of the car and stood beside Carmen with the puppy in her arms. The smell of the popcorn and cotton candy was driving Skylar crazy. "We should get something to eat while we wait for Paris to get here." Skylar set Bailey down and held her pink leash in her hand, "Do you want cotton candy, popcorn, or both?" Sky pulled Carmen to her in a friendly way. She knew the rules. No public affection, save it for when they were alone. Her phone was going crazy so she took her phone from her pocket and texted the group chat. Some drama about a sweater and Paris saying she was on her way. Sky knew she would find them wherever the girls were so Skylar started to lead Carmen to the food booths. All of the excitement during the day with Carmen and the puppy had left Skylar hungry and exhausted. Food would definitely help. even if it was shitty food, it was still food.

Paris was late. She was supposed to be there before Carmen and Sky got there. It was all her idea. Skylar didn't like waiting but she knew that Carmen hated waiting more than she did so she brought Carmen to the cotton candy booth and bought them a big fluffy cone for them to share while they waited. "So I was thinking maybe we should go on the Ferris wheel. Away from prying eyes. Just you, me, and Bailey."

Mentions: vixe vixe

Gretchen was freaking out, despite her outward appearance. It had been forever since they last say last saw each other and honestly Greta didn’t know how to act. A part of her longed for Genevieve, but there was also a part of her that still was angry at her for leaving all those years ago.

Genevieve’s voice rang in her ears but she really didn’t even catch what she was saying. She was too busy kicking her self for making that stupid mistake years ago. Back in high school, the two were inseparable. Ditching last period to make out on the boardwalk, Gretchen playing the rigged games trying to win a stupid plush toy for Genevieve(even if they hated the boardwalk). Money was never a problem so she’d spend tons of money trying to win her the biggest one they could find.

The memory struck like a dagger to her heart. If she wasn’t standing two feet from Gen, she’d probably start crying and she didn’t cry often. Genevieve just had that effect on Gretchen. She was like a drug and she’d done the work years ago to finally move on but now that she was standing right there, so close that Gretchen could just reach out and grab her. She didn’t know if even if the work did even payed off.

“If there's any damage, let me know and I'll pay for it to get fixed." Gretchen opened her mouth so say something but was cut off by Gen.

“I should get going. It was nice to see you again,” she paused before she continued with a blunt, “Enjoy the fair.” And then she was gone just as quickly as she came.

Greta could do nothing but stand there, a little starstruck. Gen was here and now she wasn’t. Her made up fantasy of them maybe making up and finally being happy, vanished just as did Gen did a moment ago.

Everything in Gretchen was screaming for her to turn around and stop Gen but she couldn’t. It wouldn’t be fair to Genevieve, she was the one fucked up, she’s the one who cheated. It was too selfish and Gen would probably just tell her off in the middle of this boardwalk. Gretchen swallowed hard. She was about to give up and walk away when the familiar scent of Genevieve’s perfume filled her nose.

“Do you want to get out of here?" Greta’s heart skipped a beat. "I need a model for one of the looks I'm creating and we both know that you were never one for the festivities."

She was right. Gretchen did hate fair, so that begs the question, why was she even there? Divine intervention?

“Uh, yeah, sure I’d love too.” She kept her rely causal and cool even though she was literally dying. “I didn’t drive here, did you?”

gay icon

Greta

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

• carter_10.gif

"I used to think it was just me and him, but then you came along. And all I want is you, me, and him."

mentions | fieldofclover fieldofclover | location | at the fair | outfit | xxx + damon | scenario | family

Carter just laughed from the excited squeal that he had heard from Damon who had nodded excitedly at Nollie's question. "Yes please!" He signed to her as he buckled himself back into his seat. "I love you Nollie! I want you to pick me up all the time!" He signed to her as he grins at her. She was his favorite babysitter after all.

His dad just winked and started the car. Carter was happy in his new family dymanic. Someone that wasn't his mom or sister to help with Damon. Someone that could be that mother figure in his life, who wanted to be that person for Damon. That's all that Carter ever wanted for his son, and that person didn't have to be somone to Carter. But at least be someone to his son. He just wanted somone that would be that something for him.

That someone came in a tiny package called Magnolia Hunter.

Carter grabbed Nollie's hand holding it as he drove. "I've been trying to figure out how an wonderful person like you, ever wanted someone like me." He said softly to her as he drove down the road towards the fair. "I just can't think of why an angel like you, wanted someone like me. " He adds softly "But am I glad you do. " He smiles at her as he pulls into the fair parking lot.

He carefully parks the car, and gets out. Carter opened the door for Lia, giving her a sweet kiss before getting out Damon from the back. "Food?" He signed and asked both of the most important people in his lives. "Then rides? I was thinking of saving the ferris wheel for last. But the bumper cars are looking mighty fun." He signed as he grabbed his girl's hand holding it, and his son grabbed her other hand to hold grinning up at her.

The ferris wheel was for last part of the day. It was all for the plan to make Lia, his girlfriend but it had to wait until it was time.

Until the perfect timing.

carter_11.jpg

[/font]

Lavender Boileau
1677460919687.png

The girls seemed just as shy as Wendall. Lav didn't want to pressure them into talking to her so she just smiled at them softly. When they did respond Lavenders smile widened a little and she nodded her head. "Those are lovely names." She replied, she could tell that they were nervous about the whole situation. One of the girls, Katie she thought, seemed to be the more talkative one so far. Lavender blushed a little when she called her 'Vender' she had never heard that one before. "Yes. I am going to the fair with you guys. It's going to be lots of fun. Wendall said you two like the Ferris wheel. So do I. I think it would be super fun if we went together." Lav turned to face the front to she could buckle herself in, but turned again once she was buckled in, "My friends call me Lav. You can call me that too, if you'd like. I know my name is kind of long." Lavender tried hard to hide her nervousness from the girls. It was silly to be so intimidated by two little girls and yet she was. If they didn't like her then Wendall would definitely stop trusting her.

The other little girl, Kamryn she thought, spoke and Lav turned her attention to her. She was much more like Wendall. Very shy and she stuttered slightly when she spoke. Lavender smiled sweetly at the little girl. Shy but very kind, Lavender thought. "Well thank you. So do you. Both of you look very very pretty. You guys are little fashionistas." Lavender turned in her seat when Wendall turned the engine of the SUV on. She could attempt to bond with the girls later. Driving herself made Lavender a little nervous but being in the passenger seat made her a little bit more nervous. Out of control. Lavender took a deep breath and made sure she was buckled in.

As Wendall backed out of her driveway, Lavender could feel his eyes on her. A soft flush hit her cheeks and she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear before looking over at Wendall. He started up some music. It was nothing that she recognized but something that the three of them seemed to enjoy. Lavender smiled over at Wendall, her eyes full of admiration. He may only be their brother but there was definitely a love there that she could only relate to her relationship with her mom. Lav looked away when their eyes met and she stared out of the window, trying to force away the images of her mother and her that had come rushing into her mind. Once comforting memories now laced with pain. The song ended and more songs that she didn't really recognize played. He had called them Disney songs. Lavender had heard of Disney but chalked it up to be just movies made for kids. She had never seen any even though she knew that they had been around for a while. She knew about Snow White and Cinderella through the Brothers Grimm stories that her father had read her when she was a little girl. Maybe that was a warning sign that her family was messed up. They never had Disney in their household.

Mentions: r e i r e i

Everest Kennedy
dbdf6249d08c5528d930ef07dbaa2925.jpg

Ever had been driving for what seemed like days. Going across country to visit her old home, her old friends, her old life, seemed to be a task and a half for her. Some days she debated whether she should move back now that she had finished school and could easily find a job back in Rosemary Beach. She did grow up there, after all. She knew people and even if she didn't know people her sister worked in the hospital and would have to get her a position if she asked for it. Of course she would have to play nice with Skylar to get her to do anything on her behalf and that wasn't exactly something that Ever liked doing. As Ever pulled into a gas station she could feel her stomach rumbling. Time for a little pit stop, she decided. After she gassed up, Ever pulled her car into the parking lot and walked into the attached restaurant to grab a bite to eat and to send a text to her friends to let them know she was on her way. During the conversation she brought up that she was thinking of moving back. The girls seemed to jump all over the idea.

By the time that Ever was done eating she had already made plans to move back to Rosemary Beach. By the end of her trip she had already called the movers to get them to start packing up her apartment. She had called her job to see if she could get a transfer, luckily enough there was a spot open at the hospital for her to transfer to. It was also pretty lucky that her father was a pretty big deal in town and that she could name drop him and her sister to get in. It almost felt too easy to get back into Rosemary Beach. The only catch would be that she had to put up with her sisters nonsense which just seemed to follow her everywhere anyway. By the fifteen minute mark, Ever was so ready to pull into Charlies place and get out of the car for a while.

Everest pulled into the driveway at Charlies place and grabbed the spare key from the flower pot to let herself in. Relief poured through her. She was finally done with the stupid road trip and wouldn't have to go home any time soon. She looked rough and decided to get cleaned up before meeting Charlie at the fair. Ever dropped her bag onto Charlies bed and picked out an outfit. She ran a brush through her hair and changed before putting on a little makeup. Anything to look a little different from her twin while she was in town. Ever paled up her face and put on some black lipstick. Perfect. Ever grabbed her things and locked the door on the way out of the house, leaving the key where she found it, and headed off to the fair.

It didn't take her long to find Charlie and Cole and she ran up to them with a smile on their face. "
Charlie! Cole!" She yelled as she caught up with them. "Hey!" Ever wrapped her arms around Charlie, "Long time no see! I left my shit at your place, I hope you're okay with that." Ever let go of Charlie and embraced Cole as well, "So what's the plan. Rides?"

Mentions: fieldofclover fieldofclover and geminiy geminiy
Outfit

• mic_6.gif

"Maybe some things can't be fixed. Like me."

mentions | @NotMeat | location | at the fair | outfit | with a black beanie | scenario | i'm home

Michonne had just flew back after three months of fliming in Europe. It was for a sequel of a movie she was doing but since of her rule of only fliming during the summer, she had to be there as soon as school was over. So she left in May and haven't been back since. Now she was back home, and she can't be more happy about it. She was home. She even had to spend her birthday over there. She hated it. She talked to her siblings and her parents over video chat, and she went out with co-stars but she hated the fact she wasn't home chilling with Charlie or someone that knew her. The real her. She couldn't wait until she was back home. And now she was.

Luckily when she landed, it was just in time for the fair. She went home to drop off her lugage, and change into something more approriate. She made a quick call to her parents, where she might have lied saying she was going to rest when in fact, she was heading out to the fair. Mic asked her siblings to keep her updated on her parents whereabouts. She was so happy when she found out that her mum was still doing live-tweeting. She can keep her location on her mind while she is out. After promising for a dinner with her older twin siblings, she left the house. She grabbed her camera, as like her mom she loved taking photos but this was more of a hobby then a career so she never told anyone about it.

She walked to the fair as it was quite close to her apartment. Once she was there, she was walking towards one of the food carts, she was missing a funnel cake in her life when she bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying attention at all!" She said as she tries to help the person off the ground. Mic took a deep breath and grabbed their hand. "Are you ok? Do you need anything?" She asked softly as she helped the girl she had bumped to the ground up.

mic_6.jpg

[/font]

AUGUST 31ST.

Hey, you want to know a fact about space?

The brighter, hotter, and bigger a star is, the faster it dies.

A bit of a morbid thought, but it makes sense with all the science behind it: those stars use up all of their gas quicker than those that are dimmer and smaller.

Graham liked space a lot, he found it comforting, oddly. The idea of a black void which everyone was to return to eventually… It was nice.

Can you tell that he was a Former Catholic, yet?

Anyways, former Catholicism aside, he was waiting for Idris to show up. There was a fair or something today, and usually that would be an excuse to go and get drunk and hookup with the first thing that batted their eyelashes in his general direction.

But instead, Idris had fallen directly into his lap and who was he to fight fate?

Making some pasta and meatballs for the guy, he knew it wasn’t anything like what he was probably used to, but hey. It was Idris’s fault he was still in the glass closet and wanted to keep their dalliance on the down low.

Though, personally, he figured that people would be angrier that he was sleeping with his gardener rather than sleeping with a man in fecking 2023 of all things

He liked a challenge, though.

Anyways, dressed somewhat nicely - this was a faux-date after all - he fixed his hair a little bit as he heard a knock on his door.

Alright. Showtime.

Bright grin spread across his face as he smiled for Idris as he opened the door, perfectly vacant without any higher cognitive faculties.

“Hullo, love, how’s it hangin’?” He asked with a jovial kind of cheer as he invited the man in. “Kick off your shoes, stay for a while. Make yourself at home. You look ravishing as always.”

Rapid fire and quick, just like how he usually spoke when he wasn’t actually trying to be seductive or whatever. He’d made it fairly obvious what he was going after, here, at the very least. So he figured that he could cut all of the dancing and the flirting out for a bit.

“I made some spaghetti if you’re hungry.” He said “You brought the bourbon, right?”

now playing...

Let's Fall in Love

FINNEAS

♡coded by uxie♡

Danielle Moulin
image-asset.jpeg

Dani had had an uneventful day. She had worked a gig out of town and hoped that she would get back in town in time to get to the fair. Or at least see the last half of the fair. She was exhausted but she knew that the best pick me up would definitely be some funnel cakes. The drive back into town seemed longer than normal and while she drove she turned on some lofi hits that would calm her nerves and keep her awake. Just something to listen to and pass the time while she made the hour long drive back into town. Just stuff that might inspire some new tracks for herself. Dani used to sing but that scene wasn't very forgiving for people like her. Once people found out she had unalived her stepdad they usually didn't want anything to do with her. Even though technically her record was clean, she still had a background and that just wasn't something people looked for when looking for a singer for their band. Dani was halfway through her playlist when she pulled into the fair grounds. She found a spot to park then headed off into the direction of the fair.

She walked around for a while, looking for the right booth to get something to eat. The fair was a loud place with tons of people walking around. Familiar faces and unfamiliar faces strewn among the crowds of people. Exhaustion was setting in so Danielle decided on a booth and stood in the fairly long line, waiting to be able to get her funnel cake. She scrolled on her phone a while, reading the group chat and rolling her eyes at the drama. She didn't usually say anything in the chat unless someone asked her something or she had news. It wasn't really her style to do so. She didn't even text her best friend all that often. Even though she loved Monroe she would rather talk to her face to face. She also saw Monroe a lot with them working together and all. Dani had to pay the bills somehow.

Dani finally got her funnel cake and a drink and was on her way to find a spot to eat when she got knocked down by someone. Someone in a hurry. Her funnel cake and drink had gone flying to the ground when she got bumped and Dani was honestly pretty upset about it. Danielle took a second to process what had happened then looked up at the girl with a what the fuck expression on her face. The girl apologized profusely so Danielle decided to not get too mad about the situation. She laughed it off and took the girls hand when she offered it. Once Dani was upright again she dusted off her hands and shook her head. "It's alright." She spoke after her hands were all dusted off, "Honestly I wasn't paying much attention myself. If I was my food wouldn't be all over the ground." Danielle scratched the back of her neck and smiled at the girl sincerely, "No hard feelings. You could wait with me to get a new funnel cake, though?" Dani joked. She didn't actually expect the girl to wait with her. If she did decide to Danielle would be okay with it, though.

Mentions: r e i r e i

• tumblr_inline_ovtr8sP68P1rifr4k_540.gif

"Well, I got myself into trouble again. This time for a good cause...just like last time. I swear!"

mentions | Not Meat Not Meat geminiy geminiy fieldofclover fieldofclover | location | at the fair | outfit | xxx | scenario | mistakes were made

Carlise was tired of it all already. Of the fair and all it lights. She hated every part of this event. She hated it all but yet she was still here. It wasn't because she needed to be but it was because she had nothing else to do. Carter was off doing his thing with Nollie, and her mom was off doing things with her friends. That left Carlise all alone, and normally she would be fine with that but the last few weeks, after the party. She's been by herself a lot lately. By herself to think about her past, Carmen, everything. She never wanted to think about everything. She wanted to stop thinking for once. That's why she was here. To stop thinking.

She was going to get drunk and forget all the things that was making her sad. She wanted the freedom of nothing. Nothing holding her back, nothing attached to her, but yet she couldn't have that. The past is always on her mind. And that's why she was here, trying to forget in the games and everything but it all just annoyed her more and more. Which is why when she was walking around, she had a frown on her face. Then she gets online, and sees someone making fun of Cole, and her annoyance just boils over but before she can set up a time to punch, Charlie told her to back off and to chill out. When that wasn't an possiblity, she gave her a chance to punch someone who deserve it.

A dude yelling at a kid.

It wasn't hard to find him. He was still yelling at the child. Carlise simply just tapped him on the shoulder. Told the kid to scram, and punched him. She knocked him out, with a smile when she turned to see two other big guys staring at her with glares. "Let me guess, he's your friend?" She mutters pointing to the knocked out dude on the floor in which they nodded. "Shit...well I gotta...you know enjoy the fun times." She said quickly as she speds off. Running through crowds. She looked behind her and sees the two dudes following her. "Shit!" She curses. Normally she would have stayed and fight but two might be too much for her. She checked her phone while running, trying to see if anyone could help her. Luckily Charlie, Everest and Cole was close and at the wheel. She let them know that they were on the way.

Carlise sees the wheel ahead and runs faster. Once she's close enough, she sees the group and runs to them. "Hi! I'm Carlise for all who doesn't know. Also duck!" She bends down and pulls Everest who was next to her down as a punch flies out. She hops up and looks at the two dude in front of her. "Ok that was way too close to my friends. Back the hell up now." She said as she starts to move in on them. Not caring if anyone else was following. She got pissed that they dared throw a swing at her friends. She goes to swing.

This might end badly..

carlise_11.jpg

[/font]

Last edited:
ryan murphy.
"Is there crack in this?"
There was no conceivable universe that Ryan ever thought he'd find himself in this position in. He never thought he'd be sitting in front of someone discussing what sounded like a possible future, leg shaking nervously beneath the table top as he silently prayed that she'd ask him not to leave. He never thought he'd stay anywhere long enough to make a connection that meant anything for more than a few nights, never letting the dust settle on the what ifs and could've beens. If Ryan was being real, he'd given up on the hopes of safety and home a long time ago, resigning to a life in the wind where his being meant nothing and the marks that his boots left on the soil even less.

But there was Eloise, throwing a wrench into all of his plans, making his heart thump right out between his ribs as her fingers danced along his. And then there were those words, spoken in the sweet melody of her voice, that wrapped around each thought and coated them in a sickly sweet buzz, rendering Ryan entirely useless at at her every whim.

"I don't want you to leave"

"I like our dynamic, it's been working."

"I like you."

Ryan swallowed hard, begging for his dry mouth to wake the hell up so that he could respond. All he could do was grin like some lovesick fool, heart rattling around so loud that he was terrified Eloise could hear it over the screaming of people on rides and the calling of carnies. He was entirely disarmed and it was fucking terrifying, he felt as if he was about to keel over and die right where he sat. Yet he fought the instinct to run, quelled the fear that threatened to overthrow every good feeling in his body. Eloise was safe.

"If you're sure then uh, yeah. I'd love to stay," Ryan eventually responded, his voice coming out a whole lot softer and more gentle than anticipated. He laughed softly, reaching his empty hand up to run it through his hair as he attempted to lighten the mood, largely to relieve Eloise of the nervous blush that had spread across her warm cheeks, partially to deflect from his own vulnerability. "Saves me the trouble of having to show up every day to make sure you get your daily dose of Murphy medicine."

At Eloise's recommendation of beer, Ryan hopped to his feet and awaited her gathering of Bartholomew and her things, using the spare moment to throw away the now empty cardboard container the cheese fries were in. Eloise wove her arm around his, pulling him in closer. Ryan moved his arm away, instead snaking it around her shoulders and pulling her carefully into his side as they walked, desperate for more contact. As they approached the stairs down to the beach, Ryan hopped down them a few before her, reaching out a hand to help guide Eloise down the sandy embankments so that she wouldn't slip and fall. He'd always joked that you'd need to be brain damaged to want to spend time with him but he really didn't want to make that reality. When her feet were firmly on the ground, Ryan gave Eloise a little twirl before placing a soft kiss on the top of her head, continuing to walk along with his arm wrapped protectively around her as if nothing had happened at all.

After grabbing the beers, Ryan found the least sandy rock possible and pulled off his jacket, throwing it down to keep them from getting entirely covered. Lifting the cup to his lips, he hummed with content before looking down into the cup, attempting to decipher why it tasted so good.

"Is there crack in this?" Ryan asked very eloquently, swirling the amber liquid around in the container before taking another swig. "Rosemary Beach really does do everything better. The places, the beaches, the people, the beer. Seriously, I'm real glad ol Betty decided to give out."

Ryan leaned back onto his elbows, careful not to spill the beer all over himself. His head lolled over, allowing him the chance to take Eloise in as the sun cast golden rays onto her skin.

"You know, Sprout, you never really told me about you. Ya know, all the nitty gritty stuff that people talk about when they're getting to know each other," Ryan pointed out, his eyes never once leaving Eloise as he spoke despite the nervous impulse to divert his gaze, "have you always lived here? What's your family like? Life goals? Social insurance number? Those three numbers on the back of your credit card? Mother's maiden name?"
eloise | the fair | x | travelbypages travelbypages

charlie howell.
"Fuck. This. Day."
There were a lot of people that pissed off Charlie Howell, not that that was difficult feat to end up on the fiery girl's bad side. There were the fakes that stole pieces of personalities that she hated and culminated themselves into one unbearable megabitch, the horndog supreme that needed to be sprayed with water every time they tried to hump her leg, the cocky assholes with no real bite behind their pathetic little barks. To be fair, those people were all universal dislikes as far as Charlie was concerned. But on that long list of the disliked and intolerable was not the genuine people, no matter how strange or different or entirely normal they seemed.

Cole was one of those people, always leaving a big ol grin on Charlie's face every time they talked. She didn't have any siblings, it had always just been her and her mom, but Cole was like a little brother to her, someone to love and cherish and protect even if he didn't need it. He was one of the people she'd missed most when she left for college, his goofy disposition and contagious laughter. That's what had her so at peace now, riding alongside him in her car with the music blasting and her mouth frozen from a milkshake.

"Of course, dude!" Charlie responded at the mention of a sleepover. "Actually, a few of the girls and I are hanging out later: Ever, Sam, Summer, Calla. You should come too! We're gonna get snacks and drink silly lil drinks and talk some bullshit, it'll be great."

Cole was out of the car as soon as the wheels hit the parking lot at the fair, leaving Charlie hissing slightly under her breath at the fact that the van hadn't come to a full stop when the man was out and bounding towards the fair like an excited puppy. When she realized he was safe, Charlie hopped out right after him. Before her brain had time to catch up, Cole had her by the hand and was pulling her through the crowds and into the fair.

The next few hours went by in a blur of rides and games and enough corndogs to make her sick, laughter filing the air as Charlie and Cole goofed around in the lineups and caused a gleeful ruckus every opportunity they got. Neither one showed any signs of losing steam when Charlie's phone began to buzz.

Look, mistakes were actively being made, okay? Leave her alone.

Her mood began to dampen with each new text from Rowan, an uncomfortable pit forming in her stomach with each passing letter. Rowan was right on the top of that list of people she despised, famously checking every single box of traits she could go the rest of her life without experiencing again. That's why she was so angry that he was so appealing, though he was as fascinating as a rotten fucking banana, and so confused as to why, even after so many years, she still found herself falling for his same old bullshit she always had.

"Charlie! Cole!"

Charlie looked up from her phone and immediately, Rowan wasn't even a thought. There was Ever, bounding towards her. As their bodies collided together, Charlie's arms swung around Everest's shoulders and pulled her in close as the smile returned to her face.

"Dude, it's been forever. Hey!" Charlie cheered, releasing the girl so that she could hug Cole as well. As the two were getting reacquainted, Charlie's phone once again began to buzz. She was about to turn the thing off completely when she realized the messages were about Cole which, consequently, spun into an online argument which then spiraled into Carlise punching a dude? Dudes? Fuck if Charlie knew.

As if on cue, and before Charlie could answer Everest's question, there came Carlise around the corner, trailed by two men far larger than her.

Fuck.

The fists flew before Charlie really had a chance to react, Carlise's voice warning them about the incoming men echoing through a wind tunnel. It all happened in a blur, Carlise dipping beside Everest and pulling her down and out of the way. The change in target happened faster than Charlie could comprehend to move herself out of the way, though the recalculation slowed the fist down enough before it made contact with her jaw, sending her crashing to the ground from the impact.

She couldn't see, the pain blistering in her jaw and through her teeth as she attempted to catch her breath. She was surprised the dude hadn't hit her harder, perhaps pulling back when he realized that he wasn't on track for Carlise. Regardless, that shit hurt.

"What the FUCK?" Charlie cursed, slowly picking herself up from the ground as her face contorted in agony. As soon as her vision began to clear, it settled on the two men before her, looking like they were about to shit their pants. Charlie reached a hand up to her throbbing cheek, glaring up at the men as she struggled, and failed, to get to her feet. Carlise was already approaching in on them, anger burning behind her eyes.

Slowly, she managed to get to her feet as the world swam around her. She stumbled towards Carlise and grabbed her shoulder, largely out of necessity, before pulling her backwards. Charlie then took a few staggered steps, towards the men.

"I suggest you get the fuck out of here before I call the fucking cops for wailing on a child." Charlie snarled, placing herself between the duo and Carlise. "Unless you want to be on a fucking registry, get the fuck lost. We've got fucking witnesses."

A crowd had begun to form at the chaos, a few cellphones taken out to record the incident. That was enough to send them backing up and leaving cautiously, their eyes still pinned on Carlise. It took Charlie yelling once more and opening her phone for them to fully back off and disappear into the crowd. Charlie stumbled slightly, still dizzy from the impact, as she lowered herself back to the boardwalk underfoot and heavily sighed.

"Fuck. This. Day."
cole, everest, carlise| x | fieldofclover fieldofclover Not Meat Not Meat r e i r e i

coded by weldherwings.

Eloise Evermore
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f495f4f3939526d554e654f6b49673d3d2d313237333534363235342e313731613035366332623661376234313833363233343338383539352e676966

Eloise felt more reassured when Ryan chose to put his arm around her, and she couldn't help but smile and lean in as they walked. A little laugh bubbled up as Ryan helped with the stairs then did the little spinny spin but the kiss on her head made her face turn red again. Eloise was thankful for the sight of the beer tent when they approached. She needed something to make her feel less tense, and a drink would do just that despite his goofy behavior lightening the mood.
The girl practically sucked back that beer once she was sat. She both loved and hated how nervous he made her feel. There were some things that had made her nervous like this before, like when she was in school and just trying to fit in. But of course the questions about her life made her pick at the plastic of the cup, "oh, well my social insurance is 555-" She paused and looked at him with a smile, "I'm kidding, you have to bribe me for that one." She joked.
Taking another sip of the drink, Eloise looked at him once again, she refused to be scared about her life and how hard she worked to even just get to where she was, "I was born here but..." she paused for dramatic affect, "I'm the product of a secret affair. A bastard if you will," She said with a small laugh. She hated her dad with everything in her heart but she didn't want this to be too serious, "he didn't accept me.. But my mom did her best, she just got depressed after bit and I needed to take care of her. I still do." She said with a small shrug.
Leaning back on her elbows to kind of match him, or to even just seem more relaxed about the conversation, "basically to sum it up, my life at one point was the hottest gossip in town." She said with a smile, "but apart from the shitty stuff, I've mostly just been working and I only recently got that apartment. It just felt right after I started earning my own money to save up and just get out of the trailer park." Another swig of her drink, "I just want to be better than the secret affair child stuck in the trailer park." She finally said, "sorry if that was all sad..."

Mentions: Ryan - geminiy geminiy and briefly Carmen's dad

Summers mouth watered from the smell of the various fried food and her stomach started grumbling loudly. She didn’t realize how hungry she was until she had to wait in this ridiculously long line but summer didn’t mind, she was in good company.

“Okay! One corn dog coming up.” She smiled sweetly. Now that she had the orders she was really antsy to get to the front of the line. Her phone started vibrating in her hand, since she didn’t have pockets. It was the group chat. God she loved those girls. Summer giggled at her phone as she carried on with a conversation. Apparently Calla was here, the new girl. Summer quickly texted her that she could come join her and Sam.

Excitement bubbled up in Summer. This day wasn’t going to be a bust. She was going to have a great time at the fair and she was having a sleep over with her besties later tonight. Summers fingers quickly scrolled though Calla’s Instagram trying to get an idea of what the new girl looked like. Okay, she was blonde and short. She looked vaguely like someone she’d seen before but she couldn’t place her finger on it.

As she was scrolling on her phone the line finally moved up. If she didn’t have her nose buried in her phone she would’ve seen the person who she bumped into.

“Oh my god I’m so so sor-“ she stopped short. It was Calla, how ironic.

“Oh hi! I found you!” The small blonde wrapped her arms around Summer.

“Oh my god! Hi!! I’m summer! It’s nice to meet you too!” Summer was so excited she could barely contain it.

“You hungry?” Sam asked the new girl.

“I’ll pay it’s my treat!! I’m getting a corn dog and a lemonade. They have the best corn dogs here.” Summer smiled at her brightly.

“Oh! We can also get cotton candy too! Oh and popcorn!!” Summer began listed off things that they could get and do. She was so very excited that she almost wanted to squeal. Isaiah was far from her mind right now. This is exactly what she needed.

Dreamer

Summer

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

Logan Josiah Reed

mentions:
Paris
tags:
@travelbypages

mood:
nervous
outfit:

Logan loves nothing more than to see Paris push through her workout. She had taken seriously what he had been instructing her to do. She was his only client though who turned him on while she worked out. So, when she finished his workout, he stood probably as she attempted to cool herself down. A slight grin came across his face as she approached him. Her fingers felt pleasant on his body. Logan bit his lip as she kissed his neck. He pulled her hair back so she could look at him face-to-face. “I can make it quick but we both know you and I like to take our time”

After Logan and Paris did their cardio Logan stood up and put his shirt on. He had a massage room in his gym that was perfect for their type of cardio. “Don’t worry my cleaning people will clean up in here” He looked at his watch “Hey, don’t you have to go get Moses so yall can hang” Logan did not want to open that complex issue. He knew of Moses and what his rep was. He could only assume that he and Paris had something going on. He was a little annoyed about that but she wasn’t his girl so what could he say? “I might swing through the fair later. I love funnel cakes. Especially after this cardio” He bent down and kissed her softly on her lips and forehead. Sometimes these moments when they were with each other he didn't want to end.

“Put that work in”

♡design by yourlocal-eboyy, coded by uxie♡

Carmen sighed down at her phone. Of course Paris was getting laid while she was here waiting. She didn’t even want to be at the fair in the first place. She’d much rather be at home, laying in her bed. She was tired and being around Sky only made it worse. Every time she looked at her, it was cascade of emotions that slammed into her like a freight train. The majority of them, guilt. It didn’t have to be like this is she would just tell her parents but she just couldn’t. Something in her wasn’t ready and she hoped that Sky wouldn’t blame her for that.

Skylar’s siren like voice brought back to the situation at hand. “We should get something to eat while we wait for Paris to get here.” The mention of food made Carmen’s stomach rumble. Her heart skipped a beat when Sky pulled her to closer, instinctively she wanted to pull away, they were in public, but she didn’t. Friends hold each other’s arms right? The lines were getting blurred, sometimes Carmen didn’t know what was acceptable anymore. All she knew is that Sky’s touch felt right. So she she didn’t move. She let Sky lead her to the food booths. The fried greasy options were not her favorite but, she’d take it.

Carmen was getting impatient, where the fuck was Paris? How many fucking rounds were they going to do. Carmen could feel herself getting more and more annoyed. Thankfully, Skylar picked up on her sour mood and bought the a huge cotton candy to share.

As the sugary fluff melted on her tongue her tension melted away. The sugar was giving her a little bit of a pick me up.

“So, I was thinking maybe we should go to the Ferris wheel. Away from prying eyes. Just you me and Bailey.” Finally a good idea. Carmen probably didn’t show it but the idea definitely piqued her interest.

“Oh, for sure.” She replied causally. “It’s a perfect place for pictures.” She ripped off another piece of the pink fluffy candy and popped it into her mouth.

The rich bitch

Carmen

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

• the day of the fair...

and
    Nollie was more than content, riding to the fair with her chosen family. Damon's enthusiasm was contagious, infecting Nollie with a childlike sense of wonder. With both of her parents now deceased, and no siblings to call her own, it was like a breath of fresh air to have quality family time again. She had missed this - she had craved something like this for a long time now, and with her future looking promising, she could have this for the rest of her life. Carter seemed to be dead serious about his feelings for her, and how he wanted her to be Damon's mother figure, so she knew that this could be the start of something amazing. Of course, they weren't running off to the altar anytime soon (though she wouldn't mind one bit - she had dreamed about her wedding since she was a little girl), but this was something more than just puppy love. No, Nollie could feel, deep down inside, that this was the real thing. Carter Kingston was her forever, and she knew that she wasn't wrong in thinking that.

As Carter took her hand, she rested her head back against the head rest, keeping her eyes firmly focused on him as he spoke. "Carter, I could never imagine being with anyone else but you. You understand me so well...you complete me." Carter had been there for her, even before they had established their feelings for each other. And somehow, she knew that he always would. "You've always been that shining light in my life, even on my darkest days. You were there when my mom got sick, helping me clean up after her when she'd go through chemo. You were there when my mom finally passed on, letting me cry on your shoulder as they lowered her into the ground. Most people would have ran in the opposite direction when that happened, but not you. You were my rock through it all...you still are." Nollie began to tear up a little, using her free hand to blot the tears that threatened to spill from her eyes. "Sorry for crying, I just get so emotional thinking about my mom." The two-year anniversary of her mother's death was coming up soon, and as hard as Nollie tried not to think about it, she couldn't help but miss her more and more.

But today was supposed to be a fun day, and she didn't want to cry in front of Damon. It would just cause confusion and many questions that Nollie wouldn't know how to answer. Luckily, they had finally made it to the fair. It would be the perfect distraction. Before she was able to get out of the car for herself, Carter, being the perfect gentleman that he was, went around and opened her door for her, helping her out. They shared a brief kiss before Carter got his son out from his booster seat, the three of them starting for the festival hand-in-hand-in-hand. She didn't care what they did first, as long as they were together. The happy family walked along, Damon half walking, half swinging from his parents' hands. They looked like the perfect nuclear family. Things were perfect.

Epilogue

♡coded by uxie♡

MOOD: Happy go lucky

OUTFIT:
Here

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

geminiy geminiy

--------don't type anything after this comment--------

[/COMMENT]
tags
TL;DR Lulu and Eli have fun at the fair
tl;dr
Tallulah
You would find her in a Polaroid picture

Nothing was better than sharing a summer day with one of your best friends, especially at a fair. The games, the rides, the food, the sun, it all added up to be an almost magical event. A world where daily struggles slipped away and all you knew was the elation of having fun. To be fair, Lulu didn't need a fair to feel that way with Elias Johannes. She felt that way any time she was with the boy. The two were thick as thieves and had been that way ever since they met in high school. They had become friends almost instantly, each being drawn to the other's kind nature, and had become close just as quick. For a good part of their youth the two were nearly attached at the hip, leading many to speculate that the two were dating. It was never true though, and never would be true. The two were merely the truest of friends. Soulmates of the friendship variety. Eli was the sweetest person Lulu knew and she always admired him for that. He was kind but not naïve, something Lulu struggled with balancing.

So far the pair had been having a blast at the festival; drinking lemonade, riding rides, and just generally enjoying each others company. While wandering the pair stumbled upon the horse race game where Eli said he needed to win a... honestly Lulu wasn't entirely sure what it was, a goldfish maybe? Either way, Eli wanted to win it for his girlfriend and thusly reminded her of another reason she loved him. He was thoughtful of others. Lulu's bright smile turned serious with determination as she nodded. "Let's do this."

Putting her entry fee on the counter, Lulu sat down next to Eli and prepared for the game. She wasn't sure she would do well, especially with her fear of horses, but she kept reminding herself it's just a silly carnival game. Ever since she was a little girl and her parents took her to a horse race she had had a love hate relationship with horses. On the one hand she loved all animals and thought horses were beautiful and majestic, on the other though they were powerful and there was something upsetting about them to her. Almost as if they were unearthly and it freaked her out. It didn't help that at the horse race a jockey she got to meet explained to her that they could kill someone very easily.

With one closed eye Lulu did her best to spray the target with water but was nowhere near as good as Eli who was clearly very determined to win his girlfriend a stuffed animal. Eli not only won the race, winning him the goldfish thing he wanted, but also broke the record for the game earning him a second prize. Lulu's face mirrored the pleading face emoji when Eli let her pick one out. Again, he proved why he was such a close friend of Lulu's. "The white tiger please." She said pointing to the little stuffed animal in the corner. "You two are adorable together by the way." the man said as he handed Lulu the fluffy prize. She laughed lightly in response. "No, no, we're not a thing. We're just friends. Thank you though!" she gave the man a small wave as her and Eli walked away from the stall.

Lulu held the tiger out in front of her and made the paw do a scratching motion at Eli. "Rawr" she giggled before they continued on to one of the spinning teacup type rides where you controlled how fast you spun with the wheel in the center. While she didn't much care for roller coasters, Lulu loved rides that spun and twisted. As they waited in line Lulu balanced the tiger stuffed animal on the collapsible fencing that denoted the queue. She pulled out her phone and took a picture as if the tiger was waiting in line. "Maybe one day the local magazine will accept my pictures for use in it." she sighed dreamily before turning to Eli and taking a selfie with him. "Until then, they're great memories!" she smiled brightly as she checked the quality of the two pictures she just took.

While Lulu absolutely loved working at the flower shop her true passion was photography. She had had many hobbies growing up but the one that always stuck with her was taking pictures. She was good at it too, especially landscapes and botanical pictures. She hoped to one day be paid for her photos but knew that wasn't a reliable source of income, hence why she was in school for psychology, a hopefully more realistic job aspiration.

After the ride, throughout which Lulu laughed delightfully, her stomach began to rumble. "What do you think they have here that's vegetarian?" she asked, dizzily turning to Eli and putting a hand on his shoulder to balance herself. She may have been a little overzealous with the spinning and was regretting it a little.
code by valen t.

Alex scoffed. She stared up at the taller female. The sun was right behind the women, illuminating her bright red hair. She wasn’t paying attention at all to whatever bullshit that was spewing out of her mouth. It was probably only insults and jabs at her. Alex swallowed hard and bit her lip. Her eyes trailed over the redhead’s twisted features. There was almost something incredibly hot about her but those feelings quickly shriveled up and died.

“Have fun, rotting in the slammer, bitch. Now pick up the rest of my bags and give them to me so I can go home and relax.” Alex only caught the end of whatever nonsense that was coming out of her mouth. She was not about to pick up her fucking bags. Absolutely not.

“No.” Alex zipped up her bag. “Pick up your own bags.” With that she walked past her. A thrill of adrenaline rushed through Alex. She was beyond done with this bitch. It felt so good to leave her standing there. She wished she could’ve seen the look on her stupid face. She was definitely, maybe getting sued now but Alexandria didn’t care. She kept her head held high as she walked down the sidewalk.

Her phone pinged. Oh fuck she’d forgotten about Stella. Muttering a bunch of curses Alex quickens her pace as she texted Stella back. Her trembling fingers made it very difficult to type but she managed to type out what had happened just a few moments earlier. She conversed with Stella for a bit and then shoved her phone in her back pocket.

She walked down to her dusty, vintage food bronco and hopped into the drivers seat.

A short drive later she arrived at the fair. Everything in Alex was screaming not to go in. The fair was not her thing, but she did love funnel cake. Alex pulled the key out of the ignition and sighed. Today had already started of shitty and to top it off she had to deal with miss rich bitch.

The small raven haired girl hopped out of her big truck and started pushing through the massive crown of sticky fingered children and their adults. Eventually she finally made it to the Ferris wheel, where Stella was working.

“I am here to rescue you, I am your night in shining armor.” Alex flexed her arms trying to look tough. “ Now let’s get the fuck out of here.”

Cosmic feelings

Alex

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Everest Kennedy
dbdf6249d08c5528d930ef07dbaa2925.jpg

Everest had just released Cole from her embrace when she was pulled down by Carlise. A swing from a much bigger man swiped above her head. A very near miss. Ever hadn't spent a lot of time with Carlise yet there she was, pulling Ever down and saving her from a wicked headache. A rage bubbled inside of her as she righted herself and stood her ground. It was one thing to mess with her, she could take it. A total other thing to mess with her friends. It seemed like they all had the same reaction when it came to these two men swinging so Ever took a step back and glared at the men while Charlie screamed at them. The men looked away sheepishly and started to back off once a group of people started moving in around them to watch. Ever could see some of the younger teens pulling their phones out to record the incident. Just in case, though, Everest pulled out the little pointy jabber from her keychain and held it tightly in her hand. She had been messed with way too many times in the city to put up with this nonsense.

The men left, though, hiding their faces from the phone cameras all pointed at them. honestly Ever would have sheepishly cowered too if she was on the bad end of Charlies wrath. She was a fluffy teddy bear when she's happy but she could have a real mean side to her. Maybe that was the reason her and Ever never really fought. They were both pretty scary when they were mad. Once the men had departed Evers attention went to Cole. They had met once or twice so she highly doubted if he truly remembered her. It didn't matter to her, though. A bruise had started to form where the guy smacked him. "Are you okay? Would you like some ice?" Evers eyebrows furrowed slightly while she examined the bruise, "Or Tylenol? I have some in my bag." She started digging around in her bag to find the mini bottle that she carried around in case of emergencies. She knew she was going to the fair so she came prepared.

Once she found the pills her gaze caught Carlise's. She didn't know what to say to her. The last time she saw her she was pining after the blonde chick her sister was hooking up with. Ever wasn't sure if Carlise would even want to see her considering she was almost an exact replica of Sky just with better style. She had heard about the drama from her sister, who was more than happy about the split, and had avoided talking to Carlise since. Maybe it was out of blind allegiance to her sister or as to avoid upsetting Carlise further with her presence. More likely than not it was the latter. As much as Ever did love her sister she also hated everything that she did. Carlise was beautiful, though. Everest couldn't imagine why Carmen would break off her situationship with a girl like her to be with a girl like Sky. Yes she admitted that the twins were beautiful in their own way but Carlise had a different kind of beauty. A radiant beauty that was natural and should be cherished. Ever quickly looked away from Carlise and turned her attention back to Cole who had honestly taken the brunt of the whole situation.

Mentions: r e i r e i fieldofclover fieldofclover geminiy geminiy

Skylar Kennedy
1677548782384.png

The cotton candy was delicious and almost exactly what she wanted. It would have been better if she had it while she was alone with Carmen so she could get a good taste of the sugar on Carmens lips. In hindsight maybe it wasn't so much the sweetness of the cotton candy that she craved so much. It was enough to make her happy that they came in the first place. Even with the people everywhere and the no PDA policy that they followed every moment she spent with Carmen was worth it. It reassured Sky that even if they didn't work out that they could remain friends. After all they had been friends first and if they had to stop sleeping with each other, Skylar would want to remain friends. Carmen was her everything. Carmen made Sky's world turn. Every time they touched Sky was at home and every time she smiled Sky's hear would skip a beat. Even though Sky knew with her whole heart that it was extremely unlikely that Carmen felt the same and that Carmen was using her, Skylar didn't care. She wanted to live in the bliss for as long as she could. When the time came that she would move on at least she could move on guilt free. She could move on knowing that there was nothing really there to begin with. Sure Sky had her feelings and that was messy but with Carmen not reciprocating those feelings there was no guilt when Skylar would go off and do her other things. Carmen couldn't be jealous or angry with her because there was no relationship to be had there.

Once the girls were done with their cotton candy Skylar threw their garbage away and lead Carmen to the Ferris wheel. "Well. since Paris isn't here yet, this is the perfect opportunity for us to get a ride or two in on the Ferris wheel. By the time we are done, Paris should be here and we can all hit up some games or something. Maybe grab something more substantial to eat." She was trying to keep her frustration at Paris inside her so Carmen wouldn't get even angrier at the situation. Sky was mad, yes, but she could tell that Carmen was furious. She didn't want to be at the fair to begin with. They only went to hang out with Paris. The Ferris wheel was the only other reason that Skylar wanted to go. She had always loved Ferris wheels, seeing Rosemary Beach from such a height - especially at night - was exhilarating to Sky. The lights of the fair were always so gorgeous and the festival people always made sure that they were facing towards the town so people could take in the beauty. Ferris wheels were almost freeing to Skylar. It was something about the clear air and nothing but the clear skies above her that made her feel so weightless and carefree. The queue for the Ferris wheel wasn't too long but long enough that Sky was getting antsy. She had Bailey in her arms and her attention almost completely on Carmen.

Carmen, as always, was absolutely breathtaking. From her glimmering blue eyes to the graceful way she walked beside Sky she was beautiful. Skylar couldn't help but stare at her as they stood together. Oh how she longed to pull her close and kiss her. She could fully understand why Carmen wanted to stay home. So did she. But Sky wanted more than what they did behind closed doors. She wanted to take carmen out for dates and introduce her to her friends at work. She wanted to invite her over for dinner with her parents and spend Christmas' together. Skylar wanted to take her on trips around the world and kiss her in front of the Eiffel Tower. All things that she couldn't do if Carmen wouldn't come out to the public. It was getting harder and harder for Sky to be her person to lean on. She wasnted to bad to be that person for Carmen, but waiting for her like this hurt. Especially since it seemed like Carmen didn't want it nearly as bad as Skylar did.

Mentions: vixe vixe

Calla Carleton
d9cf63aee92584a3fd20881688591f2d3beab986.gifv

Calla smiled brightly at her two new friends, enjoying the hugs back from them. She knew sometimes she could be overbearing but her hugging didn't seem to bother them which she was glad about. At the offer from Summer to pay for her meal, Calla instantly shook her head no, "oh no, don't worry about me. Corn dog, lemonade. It all sounds yummy!" She said excitedly, though she very much wanted the cotton candy, she'd seen some people carrying around the giant sticks of fluff and knew instantly that she needed it.
Calla ordered her own food, surprisingly with no difficulty, and contently began to eat it while she waited for Sam and Summer to order theirs. She was almost done eating by the time the food truck got the other two's food out, so she just sipped the lemonade, which was amazing, and lightly bopped her head to the music that was coming from the speakers all over the pier. "This place is so fun, I won this earlier." She said and held up her teddy bear before she was requested to win a unicorn. Despite Calla never playing these games herself, for some odd reason she was good at them and won the unicorn for Sam with ease, "here you go!" She said with a smile and handed it over.
She wanted to go on one of the rides, despite how intimidating they were, but she had just eaten so she held back the suggestion. Looking down at her phone, she reread through some of the messages from Charlie and couldn't help but feel nervous. How was it that easy to find her sister? She had no clue, but she was more than excited to meet her. She just knew she wanted to be able to tell Charlie about their relation in a private space, though it was nice being able to get to know her beforehand. Looking back up at the girls with a smile, Calla questioned, "when is your other friend arriving?" She knew she couldn't make it too obvious about Charlie, but she was just so excited to meet her, she did come all the way from Spain after all.

Mentions: Summer - vixe vixe , Sam - r e i r e i , Charlie - geminiy geminiy

Paris Goulding
bed6ce27739d41892d6ec2873cc9c1e85623a4fa.gifv

Paris was a little breathless after their interaction and she checked her phone, everyone was texting her all upset that she was late. "Fuck." She muttered and shook her head. The amount of times they had all ditched her or were late because of their own 'adventures' and they all get upset with her? "God these people are so hypocritical." She said out loud to him as she got dressed in the extra set of clothes she had brought. A small frown touched her lips as he pointed out to her that she needed to pick up Moses, "yeah... I'd much rather hang out with you after all the difficulties they're causing." She said and slipped her arms around his waist.
"Well, do you want to meet me for some games if you're going? Could do some cheesy shit and win me a teddy bear or something." Paris said with a laugh. As he kissed her again she almost melted. God, she liked this man. She just wished he would like her back. Giving him one more kiss, "if you're gonna be there just shoot me a message if you wanna hangout for a little bit." She said and picked her duffel bag up off the floor. She so badly just wanted to go with him, but of course she didn't want the judgement from Carmen or Sky. No matter who she dated they judged. She wouldn't put herself through that again if she wasn't officially dating the person.

Once she was situated in her car, Paris quickly fixed her makeup and hair before driving over to Moses' café. Texting him a quick, "here." with a honk of her car, Paris practically sped to the fair. She didn't want to piss her friends off more. "Sorry, gym took longer than I thought." She excused herself to Moses with a smile and came to a stop at the pier. "Here." She texted the girls and climbed out of her car. The pier was packed with people and she had no clue where to start to look for them, "good thing you're tall, cause this is way too many people." She laughed.

Mentions: Moses and Logan - Syrok18 Syrok18 , Sky - Not Meat Not Meat , Carmen - vixe vixe
Outfit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back