• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rosemary Beach (Main)

Characters
Here
Other
Here

AUGUST 31ST.

Now some might state otherwise, but generally speaking Aurelian was not actually a very cruel person. He was just far more blunt than people might think. He’d accept a range of critiques of his social skills - he was foul-mouthed, he was cold, he was strict, he was blunt, he had a bad temper, he was violent, he had outbursts of aggression. However, he would not accept “cruel” as one of his statements

No, he’d seen cruelty. And he was not that, despite his more aggressive tendencies, he didn’t view himself as inherently cruel.

Instead, he just had a very short temper and a very light filter of what he thought to what he said.

That being said, he was not afraid to stand up and fight back when someone was trying to push him around. Nor was he afraid to beat the shit out of anyone he thought was threatening the people he…

Hm.

The “homies” were probably the most apt description of his relationship with others. Because it wasn’t that he… particularly liked a lot of people. And to be completely honest, he wasn’t quite sure if he was capable of “love” but he certainly viewed… Dante and Charlie as mia famiglia.

Family, in the loosest term that you could ever apply to that with as many asterisks and footnotes that could be applicable.

So when he rounded the corner and saw two dudes running away from a group of four - a redhead bleeding from the nose, someone filming, and Charlie on the ground dazed….

Aurelian’s eyes appeared to turn yellow as something inside him just snapped.

He just remembered seeing red and next thing he knew he was wrestling someone to the ground punching and kicking and clawing as the guy screamed at him to get off and what was his fucking problem and then someone was pulling at him to get him off and eventually managed to clobber him over the head enough times that he managed to get thrown off

And anyways long story short, the men ran away while Aurelian almost immediately slumped down to the ground, breathing heavily and bleeding from his lip and his nose as he laid in the grass.

Yep. This was going to result in another assault charge, wasn’t it.

He took a couple more deep breaths to try to keep the world from spinning and to try to push the pain which he hadn’t registered until now away once more.

“Cavalry’s a bit late, sorry.” He said somewhat breathlessly as he recovered. His right hand lifted and slowly tapped his nose and his lip, a glance at the blood that had slowly dripped out. Fucking hell. His knuckles were split as well.

He looked up at the redhead who was currently glaring at him like he was some fucking sludge that came out the bottom of their shoe.

Normally, he’d be fucking pissed at them.

Luckily for everyone else, he was too tired to actually do anything more as he slowly stood up. The world was spinning a little bit. He stumbled back a little bit as he got back on his feet. Hand quickly shoving dark bangs out of amber eyes. The type of light brown that was almost orange. Almost pretty.

His entire appearance was… almost pretty despite his currently bloodied visage - the only thing that could keep it from being “pretty” per say was the fact that he had an almost permanent scowl. And a terrible attitude.

“... What. Charlie asked me to-” And then his head rocked back as he was punched in the face by Cole.

He took five steps back as the dizziness hit him like a truck. Sheer willpower being the only thing keeping him upright, and he touched his nose again as it continued to slowly bleed. “What the fuck is your problem?”

now playing...

Nightmare

Avenged Sevenfold

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
genevieve johannes.
"God, it's annoying how pretentious these people can be."
This should've felt like a mistake, walking back with Greta to her car in silence, taking in the surroundings as they stood side by side as they always used to. Habit told Gen to reach out and take her hand, logic told her that having a death grip on her clutch was a much better idea. She was more than grateful to be out of the crowds of screeching crotch goblins and in the parking lot, eventually walking up to her car and opening the passenger's door, purely by muscle memory.

Definitely nothing else.

With Gretchen securely in the car, Gen slid silently into the driver's seat. The engine roared to life along with the radio and the two were off, far away from the fair and down the hectic streets of Rosemary Beach. Her lips only parted in utterances of road rage, cursing stupid pedestrians that didn't see a giant car flying at them or people that couldn't figure out how fucking four-way stops worked. Fuck, she hated people. Relief flowed through her bones as they pulled past the gates and up the driveway to the mansion that Gen shared with Elias.

Putting the car in park in the garage, Gen stepped out and entered the house, kicking her shoes off carefully and lodging them safely within the closet. Her fingers dialed down the thermostat to combat the heat outside the walls.

"Come on, my studio's this way," Gen spoke calmly with the faintest of smiles, motioning for Greta to follow her down the hall.

Through a set of monumental glass doors laid the studio, pristine and modern. The white walls were accentuated with awards and Gen's favourite photos from her modelling career, the exterior of the room lined with custom sized mannequins and clothing racks lined with articles of various styles, all hand crafted by Genevieve herself.

"This is where I work from now," Gen observed, gesturing to the room around her, "I had it custom built when I got back from Italy. Its my dream space, I even have a small photo set in the back room. I take commissions, do fashion shows, still do some modelling on the side. It's been busy but," Gen smiled warmly to herself, "this is my dream. Oh, this was the piece I needed help with."

Gen handed a thick piece of sketch paper to Greta, the outfit clearly drawn in careful hand, before dipping into a line of clothing racks to fetch the jacket. The suit jacket was tailored into high-fashion bagginess, sleek gold thread having been used to create the seams and stitches. In the right light, the jacket seemed to gleam with real gold.

"This is it, an outfit for some big shot artist from Miami. She's hosting a massive concert next month and I'm finishing up the design for all of her set costumes," Gen explained, holding up the jacket to revel as it glistened in the warm sunlight. "She wanted a photo of it on someone but I haven't really had anyone around to try it on. I also need to see where I need to add more gold, stage lighting and all. God, it's annoying how pretentious these people can be." Gen laughed warmly as she picked up the mug of tea from her desk beside the sewing machine, the liquid now turned cold under the air vent blasting a cool breeze into the room, and took a small sip. "Listen, if you're not comfortable with modelling for me, that's alright. I don't want to make you uncomfortable or anything."
gretchen | the fair ⇀ the johannes mansion| x | vixe vixe

coded by weldherwings.

charlie howell.
"It's time to paaaartay!"
This was all a fucking mess. Charlie's head throbbed angrily, her vision still blurred and crossing from the impact. She was fairly certain that Cole, who had previously been standing on her other side, was swinging at the two dudes that had been previously backing off. Everest was by his side, trying to cool the situation down. Charlie was sure that it was only a matter of a few seconds until Carlise was back in the thick of it all. Charlie made another attempt to stand, her legs wobbling beneath her and knocking her back to the ground. Fuck, she was gonna be no help.

Aurelian. Aurelian was at the fair. Aurelian could help.

Charlie reached for her phone that had slipped from her pocket and typed an SOS message to her friend. He'd be there soon.

As she waited her giant Italian friend's arrival, she made an effort to pull herself up, scooting backwards towards a table that she then slowly used to hoist herself to her feet. Aurelian had arrived just in time and Charlie could feel her guard slip ever so slightly, knowing that she didn't need to be in top shape when he was there to protect her friends when she couldn't.

What a true fuck up she was indeed.

Immediately, Charlie's heart began to race, her breathing picking up heavily. The sounds of the fair, the sight of Aurelian's fists flying in time with, and with far more precise skill than, Cole's, Carlise and Everset springing into action, the copper taste of blood on the tongue from her harshly bitten cheek... It was all too much. Charlie wasn't sure where she was going, nor had she even realized that she was walking until she nearly tripped and ate total ass on a curb, but she was going there.

Charlie eventually got to her van and got in, pressing her foot aggressively to the gas as she peeled out of the parking lot. She went through the motions of the drive without thought, too busy touching her icy fingertips to the darkening bruise along the right side of her face. Two lefts, a right, straight on, another right. It wasn't until the neighbourhood came into view, and furthermore the house that she'd worked very hard to forget, that she realized her muscle memory hadn't taken her home. It had taken her directly to Rowan.

Fuck it, it was too late now. Might as well get that bullshit over with, she deserved fucking answers.

Parking the car sloppily alongside the curb, Charlie hopped out and walked up the pathway to the front door. She paused, her hand hovering in front of the door. No, knocking felt too formal. A text felt better.

open the door.
I'm not fucking kidding right now
open the goddamn door, Wilder
you have like 60 seconds before I come in there

Nothing.

Charlie reached out and grabbed the knob once the minute was up, yes she had watched the clock, and pushed her way inside. There was a shuffling noise within the house, though it seemed largely empty. A laugh, a woman's laugh, echoed through the halls beyond a cracked door. She'd given him ample warning. Without hesitation, Charlie pushed open the door with bravado.

There was Rowan, his soft hair messed up under the playful touch of the girl on top of him who was currently peppering candy kisses across the muscle of his bare chest. They were intertwined together between bedsheets, half-clothed and lust drunk on each other in the afternoon sunshine pouring in through the window. Tops and pants were strewn across the floor, haphazardly discarded of in the heat of the moment. Charlie leaned against the doorframe and crossed her arms across her chest.

"Sorry for interrupting, but I gotta have a word with your fuck buddy here." Charlie spoke harshly. The sudden presence of the short girl made the girl atop Rowan scream and tumble off of him and onto the mattress, scrambling to pull the sheet up over the curves of her sides and chest.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" The girl howled, half hanging off the bed to grab the soft orange shirt beside the bed. "Get the fuck out, you creep!"

Charlie shook her head. "No can do, I've got business with Rowan. Don't worry, I'm sure you two can finish up another time."

The girl pulled her shirt on angrily over her head of long blonde hair and shot a glare over at Rowan before grabbing her jeans and storming angrily out of the room. Charlie watched her leave, leaning her head back just before the girl hit the front door.

"Hey! Your shirt's on inside out!" SLAM! "Well, guess she didn't care. Maybe it's a new fashion trend."

Charlie then turned back to Rowan, keeping eye contact with him as she bent over and grabbed his pants from the foot of his bed, chucking it harshly at his chest. "Put some pants on, I really don't want to see your dick right now. Or any time, for that matter."
cole, everest, carlise, rowan | the fair ↪ rowan's house | x | fieldofclover fieldofclover Not Meat Not Meat r e i r e i qunqun qunqun vixe vixe

coded by weldherwings.

idris demir.
"Does talking about space get you laid often?"
Idris shouldn't be here, that was a fact that he was more than comfortable accepting. He'd been sitting in his car for the past twenty minutes, looking at Graham's house as his fingers nervously tapped the steering wheel. The bottle of bourbon nestled safely in the passenger's seat looked like a more enticing drink for one as the seconds ticked away into minutes. When people told him that he had to get out more, this was absolutely not what Idris had expected.

Even being there beside the curb, hidden within the confines of his car and away from the bullshit antics of a world harsher than Idris was ready to face, he was saddled with the intense feeling of paranoia, as if someone was watching and recording his every move. When that feeling gave way, it made room for the guilt, the kind of feeling that left him feeling gutted and rattled.

No. No way was he doing this. Absolutely not.

Idris put his car in drive and pulled away from the curb. He'd go home, make himself a good meal, drink the bourbon on fancy ice spheres, go to bed early, rest all this pitiful anxiety away. That was far better than whatever bullshit he had agreed to partake in.

The car pulled back up to the curb, having completed a lap around the block.

Fuck.

Whatever, Idris thought, it'll be entirely fine. No big deal. Just dinner with someone he knew, friendly and casual.

With the bottle of bourbon in hand, Idris locked up his car and made his way to the front door, knocking his knuckles against it a few times before stepping back and waiting patiently. The door swung open, revealing a grinning man on the other side, auburn hair ruffled in just the right way to cast a playful glow on a face that Idris was aware intimately knew hard work. He swallowed hard.

“Hullo, love, how’s it hangin’?” Graham spoke politely, charismatically inviting Idris into his home with a flourish. He couldn't help the unwavering pause he took before stepping through the door, offering a silent nod of thanks as he peeled the black coat from his shoulders and carefully removed his shoes. “Kick off your shoes, stay for a while. Make yourself at home. You look ravishing as always.”

Idris nodded, the faintest smile pulling on the corner of his lips. "Likewise. I just came from work though. You look like you actually put in the effort."

Graham moved further into the apartment and Idris, poor clueless Idris, followed closely behind as he silently questioned what exactly was going on here. Was this a date? There was the smell of pasta cooking in the kitchen, the expensive bourbon in his grip would compliment it well. Yes, this felt like a date despite the fact that they had only agreed to... Idris wasn't sure, but he was positive that it wasn't a date.

"Oh, yes. Here," Idris responded calmly, handing the bottle to Graham, "best served on a bit of ice, neat. Mixers would tarnish the taste."

Idris followed Graham towards the kitchen. Cautiously, he peered inside and allowed the scent to flood his nose. Pasta, a classic choice for a date, easily prepared well. Idris appreciated that it actually smelled appetizing when he, perhaps incorrectly, had assumed the gardener couldn't cook at all. Pasta and... meatballs? Was that suggestive? Why was it so hot in that damn kitchen?

"You have a lovely home, Graham." Idris complimented, desperate to redirect his attention to anything else. "Tasteful, alive. I like it. I don't spend enough time at home to actually have it feel lived in, it's more like a model home." Fuck, he hated small talk. A glass with bourbon and ice, as instructed, was before him. Idris took a healthy swig, relishing the warmth of the alcohol trickling down his throat. Much better. "I have to say, I was surprised when you messaged me, especially when your icebreaker was a space fact. Tell me," Idris leaned in a little closer, emboldened ever so slightly by the alcohol that hadn't been in him long enough to have anything more than a placebo effect, "does talking about space get you laid often?"
mr garden fairy | graham's place | x | qunqun qunqun

ryan murphy.
"Is there crack in this?"
If anyone knew what it was like to hide a sad story behind a grin, it would've been Ryan. Nonetheless, he found himself surprised as Eloise regaled him with her life story, giving him the run down on the whole situation with the affair, the trailer park, the want —no, the need—to be something more than what the shitty cosmic fates had given her to work with.

It pissed Ryan off to no end that good people like Eloise were given the garbage hand in life when the assholes and scams of the world had all the perfect cards dealt right between their fingers. He hated that good people suffered and were treated like doormats for people who couldn't give a fuck about anyone other than themselves and their personified wallets. Most of all, Ryan hated how easy it was for Eloise to accept the bullshit life had thrown her way, telling a story that got beneath his skin and made his every fibre crawl with discontent between sips of overpriced crack beer and casual jokes.

Ryan didn't really know what to say, he hadn't ever been the type of person to give comfort when the opportunity presented itself. He was desperately searching for something, anything, to say that wasn't total jerkhole material when Eloise spoke once more.

"I just want to be better than the secret affair child stuck in the trailer park. Sorry if that was all sad..."

Sitting upright, Ryan turned his body towards Eloise, careful to brush the sand on his hands off on his jeans before he took her hand. "Whoever made you feel that way, like you're just some byproduct of bitchy gossip by people who have nothing better to do with their lives than to talk shit about innocent people," Ryan exhaled heavily, shaking his head, "look, they're wrong, okay? You're so much more than whatever shit the world has given you and I know damn well that you're givin' 'em all a run for their absurdly amounts of money." Slowly, Ryan dropped her hand and returned to his original position, leaning back on the rock to bask in the sun like a little lizard who had just discovered emotions. "Hell, if you get enough, I bet you could buy their yachts right out from underneath them, sail the S.S. Fuck You."

Ryan fell quiet once more, throwing around the idea of telling her his story, at least the parts that were digestible without having to explain backstories and dig up old memories that he'd much rather forget. If she asked, he'd come up with some severely watered down tale of White Man Adversity (trademark pending) and call it a day. Instead, he dug around in his brain and pulled out another first date banger of a question.

"So, is like catering to men old enough to be your grandpa your dream career?" Ryan asked with a laugh, though he wanted to cringe at the idea of all these geriatrics sizing Eloise up. He couldn't blame them, Eloise was hot as hell and he definitely sized her up constantly, but that wasn't weird. "Honestly, I think you could make a lot of money as an old man whisperer. Like," Ryan cleared his throat and threw on his best high pitched voice, "'Grandpa Joe's stopped eating, Miss Eloise, he needs you'. Then you show up and boom, Grandpa Joe's ticker is goin' like crazy. You're rewarded for your dedication to the craft of old man whispering. You also discover the key to immortality are those lil piggy tail things, ya know the pair of 'em, because it makes these old geezers feel young and sprightly again."
eloise | the fair | x | travelbypages travelbypages

AUGUST 31ST.

Graham grinned as he sat Idris down. He wasn't the biggest fan of this part of the entire debacle, but he found that it made all the nervous little nellies relax when they learned more about his personality rather than going straight into boning.

Make him feel like he wasn’t just a piece of meat here, and all of that nonsense. So he sat down and served the snobby rich guy his spaghetti and meatballs, trying to not derive some kind of sick pleasure at making him eat the pauper’s stupid pub food.

He also placed two drinks down - one for him, one for himself.

“Yeah it’s comfy, I’m usually on the road, though.”

And then Idris was leaning closer and Graham began a quiet mantra to himself as he took a sip of his bourbon:
Don't laugh in his face. Don’t laugh in his face. He thinks he’s being super seductive right now, go along with it don’t-

Does talking about space get you laid often?

Graham burst out laughing, something bright and infectious by nature. “Feckin’ hell sorry sorry. No actually usually the exact opposite” Said between peals of wheezy chuckles.

“That was feckin’ hilarious sorry.” He said, starting to recover from the laughing fit. “Do you usually flirt with your staff members?”

Wow he was being so seductive right now. But there was something about the sincerity in Idris’s eyes that made the sentiment even funnier. He seemed to genuinely think that that would work.

“Love, you signed up for a hookup, you don’t need to impress me with your flirting skills.” He said with a snort. “Whatever you want to share with me, you may, but I’m not expecting top tier romance here.”

He tipped another generous helping of bourbon back. More to keep up with where Idris was at - he figured his tolerance was probably higher than the uptight rich lad after all.. “So you’re a busy business man?”

All of what he said always had the light tone of playful teasing - the push and pull of flirting without putting too much pressure on Idris to feel like he needed to be… something.

Or maybe this was just how Graham always spoke: with a kind of smooth seductiveness with layers of well-intentioned mindlessness on top of it.

“You seem like you’re in need of some… stress relief.” His eyes flickered downwards long enough for Idris to get the picture. Trying to get the conversation back on track with only the sexiest of small talk: someone’s work life and stress impacting their sexual health. A purr in a way of speaking almost as if a switch had gone off, smooth and seductive. Did his accent change just slightly to sound rougher and more attractive? “You think you agree?”

They were barely halfway through their bowls of spaghetti.

“And don’t lie to me. I’ll know, and punishment will be administered.” Soft and husky. And then a pause as he seemed to snap out of the role he’d settled into. “… If you’re down for that, of course. Only if you give consent to that. It’s cool if you don’t get off to that kind of thing.”

Going GREAT.

now playing...

Let's Fall in Love

FINNEAS

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Eloise Evermore
66E6AE4E-4E0E-45EB-A3A1-080BB30F7931.gif
Eloise smiled brightly at Ryan as he hyped her up. She didn’t know why, and maybe it was a little bit silly, but his words compared to those of her friends seemed to stick more. Isa and Mo and all the others have always told Eloise how special she was, how strong she was for taking care of a mother who’s brain was just sick, and how hard she worked to get to where she was. She did work hard, she sacrificed a lot for her mother, and she didn’t get anything out of it. She wasn’t like her siblings, who just snapped their fingers and got what they wanted, she was just her and what she did to get there.
So, she carefully laced her fingers through Ryans, “as strange as it sounds that’s the best hype I’ve ever recieved.” She said and laughed, “although yacht theft isn’t in my to do plan.” She shook her head, “as fun as that would be…” She made a little spot in the sand to hold her cup as he asked what she wanted to do besides serve the old guys in the weirdest way, “besides hydrating the geezers on the course, I draw, and paint, and do photograph… All that sort of stuff.” She explained, “all that art in the apartment is mine.” She pointed out, “I don’t have much time to do any of that anymore, but before I could work at the club I would sell some pieces… I‘d like to do that again but take it more seriously.” But until that day were to come, that dream would be lost for Eloise unless she magically came into money.
”I struggled making friends in school so when I wasn’t with Monroe I would just hide away in the art room.” Eloise finished off the rest of the crack beer and placed the cup aside, “but enough about me. What do you want to do? Besides drive around on your super cool motorbike, and somehow live in a strangers apartment. I gotta say, you gotta have rizz level 9000 to pull that stuff off.” She said with a laugh. “Clearly settling wasn’t something you were planning to do, but I’m glad you’re staying.” She said with a smile. She had gotten a text that day from her ex that he was back, but with Ryan here, with him smiling at her and reassuring her that he would not be leaving, made her not afraid of getting abandoned again.

Mentions: Ryan - geminiy geminiy and briefly; Isa, Monroe, and Marco.

the day of the fair...

and
Cole was quickly becoming battered and bruised as he continued to lose this fight. But he was going to defend his friends until he couldn't physically do it anymore, and that was that. He couldn't even hear Everest asking if he needed ice or Tylenol over the fit of rage he was in. The guys that he had been fighting had quickly scurried away by this point, leaving Cole a sweaty, bloodied mess. He was pretty sure that his nose was broken, and he'd have a black eye and busted lip when he woke up tomorrow morning, but he had successfully protected his friends from getting in harm's way. The day had been saved...or so he thought. As he glanced around at the aftermath, he quickly realized that maybe he had been in the wrong here. Everest was trying to diffuse the situation, and it looked like Carlise was ready to pounce again. But then, none other than Aurelian decided to show his rude, callous face, and Cole saw red. He hadn't forgotten about those mean DMs that they had exchanged. Cole had wanted to punch him then, and now he was finally about to make good on that promise.

Before Aurelian had the opportunity to defend himself, Cole's fist had connected with his face. "That's what you get for being a big ol' meanie on the phone!!" he shouted, taking a step back. Nobody was mean to him over the internet and got away with it. Sure, he wasn't the brightest bulb in the box, but he could tell when someone was being mean to him. Now he was done with all the violence. Cole glanced around once more and saw that Charlie had left. His heart broke into two at the realization that he had probably scared her off. But instead of blaming anyone for his actions, he instead took the brunt of it, leaving the scene of the fight in order to look for her. He had to make things right with his best friend, even if it killed him. Charlie didn't deserve to have to be surrounded by unnecessary violence. There he was, just being a stereotypical male, tempers flying at the drop of a hat.

"Charlie? Charlie!" Cole called out as he wandered the fair. He must have looked absolutely terrifying to some, with his bloody and disfigured face, but he didn't care about that. What he really cared about was finding Charlie. That was the only thing that mattered to him right now. But after minutes turned into more minutes turned into maybe, like, thirty minutes, there was still no sight of her. She must have gone home. Cole sank down onto the seat of a picnic table, hanging his head in shame. The day had been going so well, and now it was ruined, all because he had to jump to conclusions using his fists instead of his words. He felt absolutely terrible about everything. His mood was honestly overriding the aches and pains that his body was enduring, at least a little bit. How could he make things right?

Best Night

♡coded by uxie♡

Carmen really didn’t want to be here. Every second Paris didn’t show up felt like a jab to get gut. She could feel her self getting angrier and angrier by the second. She hated waiting. It felt like complete utter agony. She wasn’t used to waiting on other people. She’d always had someone waiting on her and now that the tables were turned, she wanted to scream. This stupid fair was the last place Carmen wanted to be right now. Watching the sticky fingered brats running around, squealing at the top of their lungs was not her ideal evening.
At least, she was with Skylar. Even though she was feeling very bitter about everything in her life right now. Being with Skylar was like a breath of fresh air. She was her anchor, her rock. She could come to her about literally anything. That’s why, not being able to hold her hand in public, or to grab her and kiss her, hurt so bad. Carmen knew that she was just being a coward but she’s been under her parents thumb, living by their set rules for so long she didn’t know how to stand up for herself. Maybe, it was time though, for her to actually try to be with Skylar. What if she didn’t want her?
A mix of confusion as nervousness washed over Carmen as she finished the last bite of the sugary fluff. Skylar threw away the remaining cone as Carmen slid from the picnic bench. Skylar then led the both of them to the Ferris wheel.
“Well, since Paris isn’t here yet, this is the perfect opportunity for us to get a ride or two in, in the Ferris wheel. By, the time we’re are done, Paris should be here and we can all hit up games or something. Maybe grab something more substantial to eat.” Carmen agreed. The cotton candy was nice but, something else to eat would probably make her feel better. She hadn’t eaten anything all day, which was probably why she has such a sour attitude.
The line for the Ferris wheel was incredibly long. She almost just wanted to leave, but she didn’t, only for Skylar. The two of them slowly crept up to the front of the line. Finally they were going to be away from prying eyes. The fair attendant gave the two of them a sweet smile as she ushered the two of them onto the ride. As soon as the the attendant closed the door and the started the ride Carmen grabbed Sky and placed kissed on her lips, jaw and neck. They were sweet in nature and she only pulled away to catch her breath. She’d been wanting to kiss Sky ever since they got here and now that they were able to, she couldn’t keep her hands off of her.

The rich bitch

Carmen

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

• outfit:

1 + 2 + katie + kamryn + 3

mood:

nervous as fuck

at the beach

scenario:

soda or juice

tags:

Wendall Young

"Lav?" Katie and Kamryn said together softly as they tested out the nickname. They liked Lavender, she was soft-spoken. And wasn't loud like most others were. They liked the quiet, and they liked the soft talking. It helped them feel safe in new places, and meeting new friends. "My favorite ride is bumper cars, but Kamryn loves the wheel." Katie told Lav softly. As they moved down the street towards the fair. The song in the background playing softly, it was Kiss The Girl by the Little Mermaid but they didn't notice, as their full attention was on the young adult in the passenger seat.

Kamryn hums softly at Lavender "M-m-mama likes to dress us alike. W-w-we don't like it. W-w-wendy lets us dress any way we want to." She said softly as she glanced at her big brother who blushing at the stares. He wasn't used to this attention from others. The girls yes, but that is because he was the only one that ever cared about what they thought. His mother was off being in love with her husband even though she still had young children here and because the girls weren't boys, his stepfather wanted nothing to do with them. Wendall was the only one that tried his best to be there for his little sisters. "I-i-i-i think it would be fun...on the wheel with you." She added softly looking away from Lavender.

This was a big step for Kamryn. Normally she didn't want others near her that wasn't her siblings but with Lavender, it was like she didn't mind her.

"I think you..look amazing Lavender." He mumbles softly as he carefully pulled into the fair grounds. He parked the car, and then got out of the car. He walked to Lavender's side, and opened the door for her. Then he went to his sisters picking them up and out of the car. Once everyone out of the car. He grabbed the picnic basket and the towels. The girls each had a backpack filled with beach toys, and their own beach towels. "M-m-may I hold your hand?" He asked as he walked to Lavender holding out his hand. Once she said yes, he took it leading her past the fair to the beach right beside it.

Once they found a good place to eat, he let go out of Lav's hand, and started putting the towels down and putting the umbrella he had grabbed up. He sprayed the girls with sunscreen that made them giggled. Helped them out of their pants and shirt for the hidden bathing suits underneath. "Ok, you know the rules, don't go in the water without telling me. Play in the sand nearby, yell if someone comes near you that isn't me or Lavender. I'm giving you 15 minutes of play time before lunch now go." He told them softly as they giggled running a pile of sand nearby.

He then glanced at Lavender and smiled softly at her. "We have...um about a 20 minutes breather...before they come at me for food." He said as he sits down starting to pull out everything he packed. "Are you thirsty? I kind of grabbed everything we have so...we could have choices?" Wendall glanced at her as he held up two different drinks. One was soda and the other was juice.

"Soda or Juice?" He asked.

"Fuck she's so outta my league..."

♡design by urzula, coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

• mic_6.gif

"Maybe some things can't be fixed. Like me."

mentions | Not Meat Not Meat | location | at the fair | outfit | with a black beanie | scenario | my bad

Michonne just groan as she noticed the drink and the funnel cake on the ground. She nodded at the young woman in front of her. "I can do you one better, how about I pay for it?" Mic wouldn't just leave her behind like that. Especially since she's the one that messed up her drink and food. Her parents always taught her to fix her mistakes, and that's what she was going to do. Saying sorry won't mean shit, unless you prove it. She pulled the young woman to a food line.

"You can get whatever you want. I swear. I feel really bad about this. If I wasn't off daydreaming, your food would be fine." She said as she checked her phone. Mic had posted about her favorite coffee shop being closed down, it was due to the owners getting older and they didn't have anyone to take over so they decided to sell the shop. She was half tempted to buy it but due to the fact, she needed to be here more fully to be a business owner she decided not to. This man, called Moses came right up, a little flirty but he said he had coffee that would blow her mind.

Michonne doubted that.

Then she went on to see that Charlie had started a groupchat with all their friend group. Sadly since Mic was away, she had missed a lot of drama so she needed all the gossip. The person she didn't know came back was Everest. Her, Everest, and Charlie were the group of girls that everyone either flocked to or ran from. Ever being the protector of the group, Charlie being the planner, and Mic switching between being the sensible one to the first person to say hell yes.

She was so happy to see her best friend was back in town. She had missed her so much these past years. Video Chats, and visits didn't do it. She needed her around and now she was. Mic couldn't stop smiling. She shook her head as she goes back the person besides her.

"Oh yes, you probably should know the name of the person that is buying you food to replace the stuff that fell on the floor." She laughed to herself softly. "I'm Michonne but everyone calls me Mic for short. And you are?" she asked as she held out her hand to shake.

mic_6.jpg

[/font]
    coded by korol | note: hidden scroll

• outfit:

mood:

happy

at the fair

scenario:

family..

Carter Kingston

Carter smiled at her. "As your friend, it was my job too." He said softly as they moved into a food line. He had thought about her words since the car, not having a response ready until now. "My place during your hard times, is right by your side. Like if you knew me when I lost my dad, you would have been right next to me." He told her softly as he held her hand. Carter didn't have much of friends near him when his dad died. So he spiraled into chaos, and he didn't want the same thing to happened to her. So he became her friend that she needed at the time. The friend he didn't have.

"You complete us. Damon has never been so happy with you by his side. " He said to her as they moved up in the line. "I would do it all over again for you. The only thing I wish is that I could save from the heartbreak of losing a parent. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. " Carter made sure that Damon was distracted before leaning down and kissing her. The last thing he needed was his son teasing him about getting cooties from Nollie. Even though, he wouldn't even care if cooties was a real thing. All he would care about was the girl in front of him.

When he pulled back, he just smiled at her softly. "I know your mother's anniversary is coming up...would you like me to accompany you to her grave site? Bring flowers so you can visit her?" He asked softly. Carter kept in mind the date every year, during that time, he would put Isa in charge of the shop, and go to her. Letting Carlise babysit Damon, he would spend the whole day with her. Visiting her grave, bringing flowers, and just made sure that Nollie wasn't alone. The same way she did, when it came time for his father's death anniversary.

His whole family shuts down that day, the shop isn't even open. Isa knows better to even ask if she could open it that day. The whole Kingston's family goes quiet, and isn't heard from the whole day. On that day, Nollie comes and takes care of Damon, and everyone. Getting them out of bed, and feeding them. She does her best to make sure every family member is taken care of and not alone, during this sad day. That's why he knew that she was someone special because she didn't even know them that well yet but she still took care of them like they were her family.

Carter's viewpoint at this point, though, was that Lia was a Kingston. In everything that matters. Like his heart. "What do you want to eat baby?" He asked both Damon and Nollie, the holders of his heart.

"I used to think it was just me and him, but then you came along. And all I want is you, me, and him."

Last edited:

• tumblr_inline_p7g67tDtvB1sjmsu9_250.gifv

"Doesn't matter what's in my way, I'm on the way my darlin'."

mentions | vixe vixe travelbypages travelbypages | location | at fair | outfit | xxx | scenario | unicorn!

Samantha just sighed at Summer. "Summer, sweetie, please only two things of cotton candy?" She asked. The last time the fair came around, when it was Isaiah, Summer, and Samantha at the fair. They made the mistake of letting Summer have way too much cotton candy, which turned her into a nightmare of a child. She was all over the place and Isaiah and Sam had to keep up with her. She swore not to this year but due to the pouting face that was given to her. She might be breaking the swear.

"...Alright you can have four. But do not come at me when your stomach starts to hurt. " Sam lectured her. As she grabbed her corn dog, and drink. She went to Calla as she waited for Summer to grab everything. She took a bite of her food, grinning at the delicious taste as she listened to her new friend. "I am horrible at games, I don't even say why I told her I could play that game." She said shaking her head at herself. She embarrassed herself with Haiden yet again.

Haiden Sutton was someone that Sam could not get out of her head. She of course knew who she was at her job, what she did. Her parents didn't like her, their nose turned up when they saw she was passing by but not Sam. She understood that a job was just a job, and it didn't matter what you did. As long as you were doing it to survive or even to just have fun. So she never judged her for her job, instead she had a pretty massive crush on the girl. Every time they interacted, Sam's mind went blank and nothing would come out.

Sam hugged Calla as she won her an unicorn "You are my life savior. I didn't know what I was about to do." She told her as she kissed her cheek. She turned to Summer who had join them with a large smile "We are keeping her. She's ours now. I don't care what Charlie says." She said with a smile. She had the chance to give Haiden what she wanted thanks to Calla. She was not about to let her go anytime soon. She was officially her friend.

"You mean Charlie? I know we were suppose to meet tonight for sleepover...Summer might know if she's meeting up with us."

3bc20c5221196ba7d740dccfa3ba9eaf.jpg

[/font]
    coded by korol | note: hidden scroll

• outfit:

xxx

mood:

blushing mess

at the fair

scenario:

she's back

Carlise Kingston

Carlise let Charlie moved her back, when she turned back to her friend. She moved her to the side and "I'm sorry Charlie. I should have bent down and got you as well. Or at least took the punch." She told her as she turns to see one of Charlie's other friend jump in to fight the others. She saw the other man, about to attack the dude on their side. She knew she had to jump back into the fight. "Stay here." She said to her as she jumps up and runs and attack the other male.

"No the fuck you don't!" She cries out as she dodges a punch and kicks him in his no no place. Then she sends a series of punches to him. She sees Cole and Everest come up beside her and attack as well. The dude cried out and back off soon after that. Taking his friend with him. As all of them take a sigh of relief. Cole attacks what she knows to be Aurelian. She jumps up and grabs him and pulls him away "Cole! He's a friend of Charlie. No punching friends remember?" She shouts as she sees Ever is between them. She goes in front of her taking her hand to move her behind to protect her. If someone of them swings and hurts her, then she's attack both of them at this point.

Cole then noticed that Charlie was gone, and rushed out shouting for her. Carlise sighed in relief yet again. "Ok so that happened. Um thanks Aurelian was it? For helping. Sorry about Cole punching your face and all. " She then turned to Everest..and blushed.

"..Hey it's nice to see you again...it's been a minute hasn't it?"

"Well, I got myself into trouble again. This time for a good cause...just like last time. I swear!"

Last edited:
Skylar Kennedy
1677633666972.png

Excitement bubbled inside of Skylar as she waited for their turn on the Ferris wheel. It wasn't so much excitement to be on the wheel itself but to finally be alone with Carmen again. Bailey wriggled in Skylar's arms and snuggled close before falling asleep. The pup had had just as much excitement. Sky was surprised that she didn't fall asleep sooner. Slowly they inched ahead in line. It was surprising that so many people wanted to go on the Ferris wheel this year. It definitely looked like they upgraded it from the last year. A bigger wheel with fancier baskets. More space for more people. An anxious feeling hit Sky. What if they were put on with random people? Carmen would be so mad if that was the case. As they approached the entrance to their cab, Sky turned to the carnie and smiled softly at her, "Do you mind if my friend and I have the cab to ourselves? My puppy gets anxious around new people." The carnie nodded and shut the door behind them.

Sky set Bailey down on the seat. The little pup just pancaked down and continued sleeping. The ride started and Carmen pulled Sky close. Her heart started beating faster as Carmen placed soft kisses on her neck, jaw, and lips. Skylar grabbed Carmens chin and stopped her so she could kiss her deeply. She pulled away after the ride stopped again. Sky looked out the side of the cab and smiled. They were at the top. It was Skylars favorite part of the Ferris Wheel. She took in the moment for as long as she could. The fresh air and the freedom. They were alone and nobody could see them or judge them for who they were or where they had been. A soft sigh escaped her lips as the wheel started to turn again. Skylar pulled Carmen close again and kissed her softly. "I wish we could stay like this forever." She whispered softly, her gaze flickered from Carmens lips to her eyes. "You should come with me next time I go on vacation. We can get away from everything and just be you and me. No expectations. We can stay at the resort or the hotel the whole time. We could kiss on the beach and nobody would care because we wouldn't know anybody." Skylar ran her fingers through Carmens hair and smiled softly at her. The wheel was getting dangerously close to the bottom. They would have to pull away soon.

The wheel stopped and Skylar pulled away from Carmen. the door of the cab opened and Sky scooped up Bailey. She winked at the carnie as she walked by her and left the ride. The little puppy in Skylars arms yawned and opened her eyes. Sky set her down on the ground and slid the handle of the leash onto her arm. Sky started walking with the puppy to an area where she could do her business and looked over at Carmen. "You should ask Paris where she is. She should be here by now."

Mentions: vixe vixe

Lavender Boileau
1677637411215.png

Lavender listened and nodded as the young girls spoke. She didn't have any experience with kids much less with twins. "Well. If I had a twin I wouldn't want to dress the same as them either. Besides, you should be able to make your own style. Wendy is right." Lavender smiled softly at the girls then turned her attention to Wendall who's face was flushed. She admired him as he drove and looked him up and down. He wasn't really the type she normally went for. Maybe that's why she had been alone for so long. The little girls comment warmed her heart, "I think going on the wheel would be fun with you too."

Nervousness hit Lavender like a truck as they pulled into the fair. Would Wendall want to go into the water with her? She was wearing her bathing suit under her clothes just in case. Lavender smiled, blushed, and looked away when Wendall complimented her. As they pulled into a parking spot, Lavender pulled her bag to her lap. Wendall turned off the car and Lav turned to open to the door and step out. Wendall beat her to it. "Oh. Thank you." She slid out of the vehicle and closed the door. By the time she had herself all situated he had the girls out of the car and was asking to hold her hand. Lav nodded and took Wendalls hand in hers. She thought it had a little odd that he was asking to hold her hand but she didn't think to hard about it. It was very sweet and thoughtful. They walked hand and hand toward the beach and walked for a little while trying to find a good spot to set up. Lavender tried to help as much as she could as Wendall set up the towel and the umbrella. She sat down on the towel and pulled off her top to reveal her bikini top. Peeking out from under her shorts was a simple, black tattoo on her hip.

As Wendall was putting sunscreen on the girls she put on her own sunscreen and winked at the girls. "Gotta stay safe from those harsh UV rays, right?" Lav squirted a little more on her arm and delicately spread the cream around on her skin. Once she was done with her top half she pulled off her shorts and ripped fishnets so she could put sunscreen on her bottom half as well. She watched as the girls took off towards the sand and smiled softly as she watched them play. Her attention turned to Wendall who had started to pull items of food out of the basket. He offered her a drink. Soda or juice. Lavender reached for the juice with a smile playing on her lips. "I've always been more of a juice girl, myself." Lavender opened the juice and took a sip then placed it down next to her. "You know, you don't have to ask permission to hold my hand. I don't mind." She said after a moment of silence, "I like it when you hold my hand. you have very warm hands."

Mentions: r e i r e i

Danielle Moulin
1677640152855.png
"Oh. You don't have to do that. It was an honest mistake." Danielle started to argue with the girl but it seemed like she wasn't going to take no for an answer. She let the girl pull her to the line for the food booth and sighed softly. She did really just want her funnel cake and drink. The girl offered to get her anything she wanted and a part of Dani's mind went to her ex, Alexei. He had a liking for funnel cakes, too. She wondered where he was. Their relationship had been a dream but it ended like a nightmare. Danielle pulled her phone out and hovered over the contact for Alexei for a moment. She really thought about calling him and seeing if he wanted to meet up with her. Instead she send him a simple text. Maybe she shouldn't have started off with 'I miss you' but oh well. The mistake had been made and there was nothing she could do about it now. She had half a mind to wander over to the beer tent after she had gotten her funnel cake and drink and see if he was there. Her phone pinged. It was Alexei. A bubble of anxiety and sadness burst within her and she quickly texted him back then shoved her phone into her pocket. He was at the beer tent after all.

Trying to distract herself, Danielle looked over at the girl standing beside her. She was looking at her phone as well. Dani didn't want to intrude or snoop so she just casually looked away, her gaze going to the booth in front of them. She was practically drooling from the delicious smells coming from the little pop up funnel cake booth. It smelled so good. She was so excited to finally get a taste of the sweet funnel cakes she had been craving so hard. The girl beside her spoke and Danielle turned to give her her attention. Dani learned that the girls name was Michonne. People called her Mic. Danielle smiled politely at her and took her hand in hers to shake it. "My name is Danielle. People call me Dani. It's nice to meet you."

Danielle let go of the girls hand after a brief handshake and stepped up to the guy at the booth. She ordered herself a funnel cake and a drink for herself and an extra funnel cake that she would pay for separately. In that moment she decided she would wander over to the beer tent and give it to Alexei as a peace offering. If he didn't want to see her then she could save it for later. Danielle really hoped that he would want to see her again. They hadn't really seen each other in public since the breakup. Dani pays for the extra funnel cake and waits for Mic to order and pay for the rest. Once they get their things Danielle turned to Mic. "I was planning on going over to the beer tents if you want to come with me?" Danielle headed toward the beer tents. Her eyes flickered around, searching for Alexei as she walked. Her heart beat painfully in her chest. She knew seeing him would be both exhilarating and painful at the same time. Their breakup was so messy and painful. every day Dani wished she could have been the kind of girl that Alexei wanted her to be. The kind of girl to settle down and have kids. She was just so young and had so many things she wanted to do in her life that settling down would ruin. she wanted to make mistakes. Mistakes like standing at the beer tent hoping that her ex boyfriend would want to see her.

Mentions: r e i r e i Qwertycakes Qwertycakes

This was probably the most awkward encounter she had ever had in her entirely life. Here she was, sitting in the car of a women she used to be head of heels for. Everything in Gretchen screamed that this was a bad idea but before she could jump out of the car and save herself the embarrassment of saying stupid Genevieve peeled out of the parking lot without so much as a word.

The familiarity of the feeling her butt on the comfortable seat of Gen’s car brought her back to the old days, the good days. Those days when the air around them was electric and they couldn’t keep their hands off of one another. The car ride was silent except for the curses, products of Gen’s road rage and the soft music from the radio.

Gretchen was on auto pilot the whole car ride, her whole body felt as tense as a taunt rubber band, one pluck and her whole resolve could come crumbling down. Greta let out a breath she didn’t even know she was holding when they pulled into the driveway of a massive mansion. It was much nice than her studio apartment. Even though her apartment wasn’t small by any means, it was nothing compared to Genevieve’s home. When they pulled into garage Gretchen slowly opened the car door and slipped out, reluctantly. She shouldn’t be here. This wasn’t right. Guilt chewed away at her while Genevieve moved around with grace and poise. How was it that everything she did was so effortless?

Gretchen’s heart started beating faster as the much taller women led her through her beautiful home. Beautiful portraits of Genevieve adorned the pristine white walls of her studio. Gretchen stood in the middle of the room awkwardly shuffling her feet. The various mannequins all wore the most exquisite fabrics Gretchen had ever laid her eyes on.

"This is where I work from now," Gen’s perfect manicured hand gestured to the room. "I had it custom built when I got back from Italy. Its my dream space, I even have a small photo set in the back room. I take commissions, do fashion shows, still do some modelling on the side. It's been busy but," Gretchen’s heart skipped a beat as Gen smiled to herself. It warmed her heart to actually see her happy and successful. She just wished she could’ve been there for all of her achievements.

"This is my dream.” Gretchen let her lips spread into a small smile. “Oh, this was the piece I needed help with." Her heart skipped another beat, from the sudden movement, while Gen pushed piece of paper into her hands. Gretchen studied it carefully, her fingers tracing the sketchy lines. She had been looking so closely at the art that she didn’t notice Genevieve shuffling around the room until she came back holding up a garment that gleamed from the sunlight that shone from windows. A small gasp left her lips when the jacket sparkled. The jacket was perfectly tailored, Gretchen expected nothing less from Genevieve’s brilliant mind.

Gen went on to explain about her client in Miami while Greta listened intently, practically soaking in Gen’s words. Gen’s warm laugh melted away the tension. It was finally feeling like old times.

“Listen, if you're not comfortable with modeling for me, that's alright. I don't want to make you uncomfortable or anything." It had been so long since Gretchen had said anything that she needed to clear her throat before she spoke. She began shaking her head profusely.

“No, it’s really no problem at all! I’m used to this sort of thing.” Fashion fittings were not new to Greta. She’d been a model for as long as she could remember, her parents forcing it on her at such a young age. It was something that kind of just stuck with her, she couldn’t figure out anything else that she wanted to do and hell, the pay wasn’t bad, it afforded her that nice studio apartment and all the luxuries her little heart desired.

In a quick swift motion she began to unbutton her shirt. She threw it on the back of a random chair and stood, only in her bralette, in the middle of the room waiting for Gen to make the next move.

gay icon

Greta

♡coded by uxie♡

A soft giggle erupted from the lips of the pretty blonde as she laid down next to Rowan. He wasn’t much for cuddling but he just too tired to kick the girl out of his home. The long haired blonde, who’s name he just couldn’t remember, ran her fingers along the smooth skin of her muscular chest. Rowan only laid there his hands laying haphazardly over the the women’s hips.

The touch almost meant nothing to him. It was just a transaction between two people. There was no real feelings, just sex. That’s all he wanted,to hookup, get his fix and then dip but tonight, felt different. He had been drinking, like a lot. and Charlie wouldn’t stop texting him, it sent him into a spiral. He figured the only thing that could get him to stop thinking about the blonde she-devil was to sleep with someone else. It worked for maybe about a hour and then he was right back to where he started, pining for Charlie and being angry with himself.

Charlie infuriated him. She didn’t make any sense, all the insults and the jabs but in private she was a different person. The blonde started placing kisses on his chest to rouse him from his thoughts.

“A penny for your thoughts?” She giggled once again. Rowan sighed, shifting his weight on the bed to move away from her but before he could even move a inch her heard a familiar voice and his stomach dropped at little.

“Sorry for interrupting, but I gotta have a word with your fuck buddy here." The much taller blonde ripped her self away Rowan, pulling the sheets with her and tripping over herself. The two exchanged a few heated words before the Rowan’s random hookup stormed out of the room. Rowan slid to the edge of the bed while Charlie bent down to pick up his pants. She aggressively threw them at him making Rowan give her a smirk.

“Put some pants on, I really don't want to see your dick right now. Or any time, for that matter." Rowan silently slid his pants on but he didn’t bother to button them back up. He sat back down on the bed when he was done. He head was spinning at the sight of her standing in his bedroom, his thoughts wandering to not so innocent places.

“What the hell are you doing here, Charlie?” His words probably slurred together, but he couldn’t tell. He took the time to really take in Charlie’s features his eyes flicking from her bright blue eyes to her perfectly plump lips, back up to eyes again. She was pissed, he could tell. Great, what did I do this time?

Rowan picked himself off of his bed and and causally brushed past Charlie. He went into kitchen and into the fridge to bring a beer and pop it open. If this was really about was going to need another drink,. After grabbing the cool beverage he made his way over to his couch and sat down.

“What do you want?” He sat back taking a sip from his beer. He already could tell that he was about to get an earful from the feisty blonde, their texts through out the day proved it.

Sad boy

Rowan

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
ryan murphy.
"Is there crack in this?"
Eloise could have talked for a thousand years and Ryan still would have found himself clinging onto her every word, watching nearly expressionless as her eyes glistened and her hair blew in the sea breeze. The hype she received made her smile warmer than the sun overhead, the curtains of an unknown past billowing away to allow Ryan a peek into a life he hadn't lived. Such genuine warmth wasn't something Ryan was used to, quite the opposite actually, yet he found himself at ease in its presence.

"Man, I wish I had had somethin' cool like art when I was growin' up," Ryan sighed out, his eyes tracing the soft waves lapping at the shoreline, "I don't think graffiti counts. Besides, I was hardly in school, too much of an obvious rebel bad boy for that. Ya know, I'm the muse for all of those weird Wattpad stories in the early 2010s, not Harry Styles. Shoulda been collectin' royalties on them."

Ryan shrugged, his eyes squinting as the clouds revealed the sun glaring down at him. "If art's what you want, I say go for it. I've seen your pieces in the apartment, they're actually real good. I can appreciate the want to not be a starving artist, even if it means schmoozin' with grandpa, but if your soul wants it then who are you to deny it?" Ryan reached to his left side to grab his cup of beer, taking a sip before placing it back down into its home in the sand. "Besides, the world is severely lackin' in real, genuine talent. It would be criminal to starve them of the beauty you bring to the world."

Hopping to his feet, Ryan threw his arms up and made a frame of a camera with his calloused fingers, peering at Eloise with one eye. "I can see it now," Ryan chirped, his hands moving this way and that in an attempt to recreate the camera angles of fake paparazzi, "'Miss Evermore! Miss Evermore! You've just created a piece more famous than the Mona Lisa, what can you tell us about it?', 'Miss Evermore, over here! Yessss you legend, stay serving looks. Pose! Pose! Pose! You werk it, girl!'"

God, Ryan found himself hilarious.

With the bit over, Ryan plopped back down onto the rock and took another sip of his beer. It was then that the spotlight was put on him, the questions that he had so lovingly been giving to Eloise now glaring him right in the face. Suddenly, the rock was a hot seat and the eyes were all on him.

What was he supposed to say? Ryan hadn't believed he would make it past his teens, much less well and healthily into his twenties. There was no five year plan, no one year plan. Hell, there wasn't even a one day plan, that simply wasn't anything he had ever had the luxury of learning. When every day is survival and home just a fairy tale ending that he was never deserving of, it became impossible to create a future. Ryan wasn't even sure if he wanted to plan; there were too many concretes and promises that he knew he couldn't keep involved. The last thing he wanted was more failure associated with his useless name, the shame of never being anything more than a drifting street rat with no real life or ambitions going for him swallowing him alive each night.

No, he couldn't say that. Eloise would think that he was crazy or some weird ass man that seemed to have just showed up on her doorstep to freeload off of her. Lie. He had to lie.

"Mechanics. Ya know, workin' on cars and stuff." Ryan answered cleanly, reaching a hand up to push his dark hair away from his forehead. "School wasn't really my thing, too many theoreticals, too long studying. College would only be worse so that's a strong no. I dunno, I'm good with my hands, have no problem getting hurt on the job. I've got the experience too." Ryan shrugged his shoulders, lifting a hand to shield his eyes from the sun as he looked over at Eloise. "More than anything, I just want to see the world. The idea of sitting behind a desk from 9 to 5 makes me want to walk out into that ocean and drown myself. Life's too short to live confined in this little box society has thrown us into, and the world's too beautiful not to witness everything I possibly can. I dunno, I've just got this need to go, to wander stupidly off the beaten path and see everything this world's got to offer, ya know? Nature, cities, culture, I want to see it all."
eloise | the fair | x | travelbypages travelbypages

everett astor.
"Took you long enough."
Too many people had too much fucking audacity. Too many people had mouths bigger than their brains, too many people had the nerve to run those mouths and make stupid fucking decisions. And then there were people like her, fucking around and playing games because she was too scared to give in and admit that she wanted him.

Fucking Monroe.

Everett spelled out what he wanted, made it crystal clear, yet she fought him every step before eventually giving into the temptation. They always started the same way, arguing over the time and place and nature of the visit, and ended in the same place, tangled up together, trying to catch their breaths as their touch lingered on each others' skin. Yet the one night hookup with the girl that didn't drive him entirely insane all the time turned into a recurrent phenomenon, a scheduled rendezvous when Everett was bored or just wanted to feel something.

Yet there was Monroe, fighting him on everything when he knew damn well that she wanted him as much as he wanted her. Fuck, it pissed him off.

Nonetheless, he knew that Monroe would show up every time. Maybe that's why he'd asked her to come over and had proceeded to give her literally nothing to be excited about, knowing damn well that she'd still be at his door in an hour no matter what he did. It was too easy.

Everett has spent the morning trying to bide the time, avoiding his father by spending hours at the beach with his surfboard and a bottle of expensive vodka. When Monroe finally admitted that she was coming over, he made his way back up the private path from the beach to the house he shared with his father. With the asshole gone, and his space empty, Everett went to the kitchen to grab himself a beer, towel slung around his bare shoulders. He was popping the cap off when he heard the doorbell chime. Everett took his time, knowing exactly who it was on the other side. As he pulled open the door, his expression remained unfaltering and verging on bored.

"Took you long enough."
monroe | his house | x | vixe vixe

coded by weldherwings.

Skylar Kennedy absolutely took Carmen’s breath away. The small women forcefully pulled in Carmen for a deeper kiss, pulling away after she could feel the ride come to a stop. Slowly, she opened her eyes and watched Skylar take in the views. Cotton candy pinks and saturated oranges painted the sky as the sun dipped down further and further below the horizon line. Yes, the sunset was beautiful but Skylar was breath taking. Carmen wished that they could stay like this forever, two of them, but it didn’t last long when the ride started up again. Skylar pulled the blonde closer, Carmen relaxed into her and rested her forehead on Skylar’s.

“I wish we could stay like this forever." Everything in Carmen wanted that too. “You should come with me next time I go on vacation. We can get away from everything and just be you and me. No expectations. We can stay at the resort or the hotel the whole time. We could kiss on the beach and nobody would care because we wouldn't know anybody." Excitement bubbled up inside her, why hadn’t she thought of that before? It was the perfect way they could be together without anyone seeing them. Carmen sighed when Skylar ran her hand through her hair.

“I would love that.” Carmen placed one last kiss on sky’s lips before the ride came to a complete stop back at the platform. The moment was over but Carmen didn’t want it to be over. She wanted to hold Sky’s hand. Before she could gather up the courage to reach out and grab her hand, Skylar left her side to follow her rambunctious puppy into dog friendly potty area. Dejectedly, Carmen followed close behind.

Sky mentioned something about texting Paris. “Oh, yeah I texted her earlier. I haven’t checked for anything since.” She pulled her phone out of her back pocket and clicked on the group chat. Paris had sent them confirmation she was here.

“She texted the group chat saying she was here. I’ll text her that we’re near the Ferris wheel.” Carmen typed a quick response and shoved her phone into her back pocket again and sat down at a nearby bench. Her phone pinged but she didn’t bother bringing it back out. Paris knew where they were. She’d find them eventually.

The rich bitch

Carmen

♡coded by uxie♡

elias johannes.
"Hopefully you'll feel better soon."
This was... slightly awkward. Elias could feel himself shrink when the attendant complimented the pair, his face burning with embarrassment. Yeah, they got that a whole lot. To the outside eye, it would seem like he and Lulu were dating. They hugged a lot, he remembered her coffee order, she bought him flowers that he carefully put in intricate crystal vases and scattered around his house. Lulu was heavily intertwined with all aspects of his life, it made full sense that people thought they were dating, but the idea made him squirm. Dating Lulu would be like dating a sister and that was just... shudder.

Luckily, Lulu was quick to jump to their defense, dismissing the idea with a sweetness and grace that Elias simply couldn't understand. If he had to speak, he likely would've become a stuttering mess that would have convinced anyone in a five mile radius that he was, in fact, lying.

Armed with the tiger, the goldfish, and the need for adrenaline, Lulu and Eli made their way to the lineup for one of the rollercoasters. If Eli was being totally real, he didn't really like the really big ones like they were about to go on. The heights made him feel sick and the whipping of the air around his face made it tricky to breathe. Nonetheless, he was entirely ready and enthusiastic, even when he felt as if he was going to pass out when he looked down from the top right before the big drop.

Terrible. Idea.

Once his feet were firmly back on the ground, Eli immediately felt better. He carried the goldfish thing under his arm as he walked with Lulu towards the food stands. Thankfully, Lulu was entirely on board with snack time, even going as far as grabbing gently onto his shoulder for support. Eli's empty arm reached out to carefully steady her, his face growing concerned when he noticed that she looked a little pale.

"Why don't we sit down and I'll go get you some food." Eli spoke softly, reaching into the backpack he had slung off of one shoulder to pull out one of the bottles of water that Lulu had given to him. The pair found a picnic table largely in the shade and Eli sat Lulu down, uncapping the water. "I'll be right back, okay?"

Finding food for a vegetarian at the fair was nearly impossible. Everything had meat or was loaded entirely with sugar. Instead of finding one meal, Eli bought an assortment of sides to share: mac n cheese bites, fries, corn salsa and chips. Balancing the food, Eli carefully made his way back to the table and placed them down along with napkins, forks, and a bottle of orange juice in case she needed to get her sugar up fast.

"The pickings were slim, I got what I could. Stupid fairs and their meat." Eli cursed angrily, sliding the juice across the table to Lulu. "I got you that too, just in case you needed something sugary. Eat up, hopefully you'll feel better soon."
lulu | the fair | x | @PenguinFox

coded by weldherwings.

Logan Josiah Reed

mentions:
Paris
tags:
@travelbypages

mood:
Hungry
outfit:

Logan got dressed and with a snicker “win you a teddy bear? I gotcha” Logan said picking up his bag. Logan did not really have an interaction with Paris outside of the gym and their “cardio” time from time to time. Logan made sure Paris was in the car and got in his and left. He knew one day he would have to figure this thing out with Paris soon no way was what they had going to be sustainable. Logan was a straightforward guy when he is single, he is single if he is committed, he is committed. Paris was the type that he could see himself being committed too. It was apparent she was “doing her” with spending time with someone like Moses so he was not going step on that by expressing that he would like to see where they could be.
He pulled up to the fair with one thing on his mind. “Funnel cakes and a corndog” He thought as he parked and got out of the car. The fair was packed, and Logan was on a mission to find his food items. The families and people all the way around made it difficult to navigate through it. What was worse was how long this line was for the funnel cake. Logan pulled out his phone debating if he was going tell Paris he was here yet or stroll around for a little while before he saw her.

“Funnel Cake :)

♡design by yourlocal-eboyy, coded by uxie♡

Eloise Evermore
9F0BC675-FC71-4E7C-857C-892B317E4EA3.gif
Eloise smiled brightly at Ryan’s hype for her art. She knew she was good at it, she was even offered a scholarship to New York, but she couldn’t leave, not with how sick. Her mom was. Eloise was all that Selma had. She enjoyed Ryan’s theatrics as he pretended to take photos of her, and Eloise played along, posing for the fake camera.
When he was sat and settled Eloise was still giggling which was most likely caused by the beer she chugged. She could tell though, that her question made him nervous. She didn‘t want him to feel that way, so she nodded along to his explanation, which made a bit of sense. He had a bike and he got to see everything… “I’m envious, that you get to go anywhere and do what you want.” She finally said, “like the 9 to 5 thing sucks, you’re right. I would never want that. The customers ogling me at the greens is better than the idea of a boss hitting on me in some office job.” She laughed, “I would love to travel around if it weren’t for my mom.” She said, sitting up from the relaxed position.
What hit her though, was the realization that Ryan, if he were to live with her, would at some point meet her mother, “fuck.” She grumbled. Not a lot of people in the town knew her mom, the woman barely left the trailer, but Eloise tried to get her out and do stuff. “You live with me, you’re gonna meet my mom as some point…“ She said, rubbing her hand over her cheeks as they heated. She didn’t want her mom to be the reason that drives Ryan away. The woman, although Eloise loved her, was very unpleasant. “God, we can cross that bridge when it gets there, but I think I can guarantee you won’t like her.” She said and hopped off the rock, “wanna grab another drink and then go to the Ferris wheel?”

Mentions: Ryan - geminiy geminiy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back