• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom -Rookie's Stage- {O}ut {O}f {C}haracter

Adult Jayson? :D

marian_cross_by_artlover547.png

Idea Idea One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost Phayne Phayne SavingStar SavingStar The Regal Rper The Regal Rper RANGYOKU RANGYOKU

Regal may be MIA for a hot minute, so I'm going to progress the conversation along as if Crowley is still observing. My last post should transition most of you into having at least something to work with... with the exception of Ghost (because I can't think of a reason Mido would talk to Kuro), but hey, we have a whole other RP for that. Nevertheless, utilize this time to do the things you said you would "after they were released" because waiting at this point is waiting for no reason. Just don't wander off.

Will have a response on Wednesday. Stocktake tomorrow so it's a 7am to midnight shift. No chance tomorrow and I plan on getting as much sleep as possible tonight.

Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul , I assumed the conversation between Biyu and Taz ended prior to Crowley announcing the group meeting up with Muon and following through it. But given that you just stated Midori interrupted their conversation, they were not included in that interaction after all?

I never said which conversation he interrupted, just that he interrupted in general. How the timeline flows is that Muon is introduced, Mido greets her then gets a message, then Mido goes to tell Biyu said message. It doesn't necessarily matter what they were doing/talking about at that time. A good way to look at it is to see him as bringing the conversations together to move things forward a bit.

Sidenote: While Regal plays Lord Death and BlackStar, I play Akane and control the Agency, for the most part. Just to give you some idea.

Last edited:
Dead on my feet right now. Early finals and my mental state lately has been kicking my ass. I should get a reply out either tomorrow or the next day if everything goes well. I gave permission for Regal to puppet Morgen if he needs her to move on the plot, but since he’s gone I’m extending it to you as well, Paul.

SavingStar SavingStar Phayne Phayne RANGYOKU RANGYOKU The Regal Rper The Regal Rper One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost Idea Idea

Just to get us all on the same page, we know Fangirl is being puppetted and Regal is MIA. That means the actual post cycle includes Midori, Muon, Jayson, Kuro, and Biyu.

I know Ghost is also busy. Kuro is also in cat form still getting pets, so he's likely just listening still. Knowing Ghost, I doubt he'll mind if we continue on and he can just do some backdated responses before resuming his human form (I assume Crowley upon Regal's return will actually demand him transform back before he dismisses the students), so I don't think we need to hang up on this response. Like I said, I know Ghost is hella busy.

This means the actual post cycle just includes Mido, Muon, Jayson and Biyu. I do believe that we're actually ready to get a response from Muon again, Idea. After Muon would be Jayson again. Depending on Jayson's response (he could challenge Mido if he wants to extend the exchange before Crowley dismisses them. While this may not make the most sense since they're not dismissed yet, I'm going to allow it if Regal hasn't returned in time to actually stop it), I'll have Midori respond again to Biyu or Jayson.

So that's kind'a the guideline in my mind. When Regal returns, he'll return to the tail end of a few conversations or a 1v1 between Jayson and Midori. In either case, I imagine he will have Taz do a reflection post before actually saying something to Biyu and of course the entire scene hinges on Crowley. I could care less about Max. If we're looking at this as a timeline, we're just looking to fill the time between Crowley dismissing them and him introducing Muon. I'm trying to give the active fellas here a way to get in a few extra posts without completely speedposting everyone else while also keeping everyone else in a place where they can make one big reaction post without it feeling absolutely stupid.

Anyway, so that's where I am now. I gotta pretty firm belief that if you guys know my plan posting wise, you can work with it to have fun instead of just sitting in the dark not knowing what you should or shouldn't post.

Idea Idea Truefact: Midori's cellphone doesn't vibrate. He wears a shock patch that alerts him with a small shock for a notification.

Idea Idea Truefact: Midori's cellphone doesn't vibrate. He wears a shock patch that alerts him with a small shock for a notification.
Oh crap, sorry didn't know. From your post it seemed like it was just a really low-volume vibration. I had my character ignoring it anyway, so it should be an easy fix as soon as I can get back on my laptop.

1) Honestly just a benefit to Morgenstern
2) Small shocks aren't thaaaat bad
3) It was literally the most logical way I could think of an alarm more silent than a heartbeat
I'm sticking with my masochist statement xP

Be lucky I didn't decide to make a kink joke, because it's right there waiting.

There you have it. The product of whatever fuckery is going on inside my mind between exams, my job, and the lack of my antidepressants (or should I say the lack of function)

At some point, Regal said he intends on getting a short post out today to disrupt the flow of things. If he doesn't get to it, we'll move on like normal. If he does, we'll go from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back