• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom -Rookie's Stage- {O}ut {O}f {C}haracter

I'm waiting for people to reply before I send mine out, sonits not just me and my parner clogging up the threads

Earth Shamans, in a sense, are like druids. They are magically and spiritually bound to the Earth and the forces of nature. They can commune with nature, feel the natural energies of the Earth and are often tied directly to elemental magic. Earth Shaman's are also very good at navigating areas they have no knowledge of, specifically caves in pitch darkness or boundless forestry.

Lastly, Earth Shaman's have an "awakened" form with tribal tattoos in which magic flows through their body and they become more powerful, both physically and magically. When this happened to Fire and Thunder in the anime, they aged up from children to teenagers and were given a very large boost in prowess for a short time.

Earth Shaman's typically are very thematic characters, more so than others.

Earth Shamans, in a sense, are like druids. They are magically and spiritually bound to the Earth and the forces of nature. They can commune with nature, feel the natural energies of the Earth and are often tied directly to elemental magic. Earth Shaman's are also very good at navigating areas they have no knowledge of, specifically caves in pitch darkness or boundless forestry.

Lastly, Earth Shaman's have an "awakened" form with tribal tattoos in which magic flows through their body and they become more powerful, both physically and magically. When this happened to Fire and Thunder in the anime, they aged up from children to teenagers and were given a very large boost in prowess for a short time.

Earth Shaman's typically are very thematic characters, more so than others.
That sounds like a decent character to play as. Now i have the idea for a Earth Shaman PC with a affinity for motorcycles and who used to be a eco-guerilla, though he never really killed anyone from the many factions he had sabotaged.

Presently, the RP isn't actually accepting new characters. We just filled up our roster and we're finishing the sheets and intros now.

Jayson's Eye isn't going to be able to outright copy the Old Ways . It's about the training that goes into each technique, not the execution. Just seeing them is going to provide him absolutely no internal knowledge about the techniques.

Speedstar is similar, but simple enough he might get by with trying to apply some of it later...

On my way home now. A bit delayed cause of weather. But massive collaboration post will be up within next 3 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back