• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom -Rookie's Stage- {O}ut {O}f {C}haracter

Announcement #1The Library link has been officially made. The shortcut can be located on the first post for OOC under the given name "The Library". Posts related to characters either in or heading to the Library should transpire in that thread and not in the DWMA thread. That thread focuses on the school and classes only. I may create a thread for missions, I may not. Either way anyway that planned to go to the Library can now do that as vice versa.
Phayne Phayne raven flame raven flame Rui Rui Rage Rage Black Jade Black Jade SavingStar SavingStar GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Shortyshot Shortyshot Brass Skeleton Brass Skeleton

Last edited:
Ariel Ariel I can see a future possibility where someone says Maya is way more skilled than Taz, then he hears about it and just goes off to hunt her down and then just challenges her in front of everybody. One leg raised, shouting "Bring it kid!" with the most arrogant grin on his face. Anyway, I like her, she's accepted but don't make any posts now I will cue you when the time is right.

Ariel Ariel I can see a future possibility where someone says Maya is way more skilled than Taz, then he hears about it and just goes off to hunt her down and then just challenges her in front of everybody. One leg raised, shouting "Bring it kid!" with the most arrogant grin on his face. Anyway, I like her, she's accepted but don't make any posts now I will cue you when the time is right.
Aha, and she would probably have no idea what is happening the entire time but would oblige to a showdown anyway. Delightful.

And okey doke, thank you~ :)

I wonder who I might partner up with.

I could Partner with two people but I wonder who would accept me as there.

Hmmmmmm.

There is enough Kasper to go around... but be careful... you guys may not like the consequences. :)

I'll team up with anyone but if no one wants to partner up with me, I'll have to fly solo.

Unfortunately a meister :Y Maybe one day Maya will find that special sword out there just for her... plenty of weapons in the sea
Welp, When all of the weapons come back and start to replying then everything will start get going.....hopefully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back