• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom -Rookie's Stage- {O}ut {O}f {C}haracter

Aye.. at one point I was making templates after templates. My favorite one was an animated 'One piece - Ace' animated banner. Didn't save it properly, so it was stuck with an old forum name that I don't use anymore >.<

I'm just your mildly humble, royal guitar. It took me a while to get this picture just right, though. The colors were all off and no real 'animated' Les Pauls looked quite right. I also wasn't going to spend the ample time needed to cut out a Les Paul... even the magnetic lasso thingie doesn't get it perfect or save much time.

raven flame raven flame oh, I gave a tiny fixer up which i completely forgot to add in. Kensei gave Winter a Bandanna for her arm so it prevents the bleeding by a bit.

Sorry I've been working late shifts and have been tired and away from RP e-e I'll be sure to make a post today when i get home, sorry again~

Sorry I've been working late shifts and have been tired and away from RP e-e I'll be sure to make a post today when i get home, sorry again~

I'm home now. As well. If you would like to work on a collab for our fight, maybe--all of it or in some chunks (fine with me, too)--this would be an ideal time.

Create chaos in Library. Check.
Create chaos in Cafeteria. Check.

Early morning madness courtesy of Kasper and Mina. :)

Don't think the cafeteria has booze/Sake :P *wink*

Anyway, Kasper would probably be indifferent to anyone else being there. So far, only Mina's other self has warranted his attention. Kasper The Snob.

:3

Kasper has some of Mina's spare clothing on him.. doesn't want to draw attention to himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back