• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom -Rookie's Stage- {O}ut {O}f {C}haracter

Heyyyyy you guys still open? o v o

As far as I am aware, we are still recruiting. Weapon to Meister Ratio (of accepted forms) is currently 7 Weapons and 8 Meisters (one of which is a weaponless Meister), so its pretty even. The RP however is on a 1 week hiatus due to a busy schedule for a few people, so instead of rushing ahead and leaving them behind we are currently biding our time and finishing the cookies Regal Left us.

I love how we get the notification alert for every page open. Had 5 tabs open on Rpnation for various reasons and got 5 alerts. Thought I was Mr. Popular for a second there. >.>

Oh, right? Were you disappointed?

RpN is turned into something of a sassy minx. :Y The sarcasm.

I know how ya feel. I'm working on something for another rp as we speak and then suddenly getting four notifications on here has my ego swelling only to be popped by the truth.

Massive headache now. Redone the way both my forms look... Less BBcode to fiddle with, so less likely for errors to appear and imo looks better ;x.

I need an energy drink..

Announcement #4Alright, will be starting things up again today. Things might be a bit slow but patience is a virtue. Expect replies from me somewhere either in an hour or ranging in the evening (or morning/afternoon for wherever u are).

In the meantime, I'll see you all around.

Phayne Phayne Rui Rui SavingStar SavingStar Black Jade Black Jade Ariel Ariel Shortyshot Shortyshot Rage Rage GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Brass Skeleton Brass Skeleton raven flame raven flame @Gem Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul Rantos Rantos

If i remember correctly don't have magic but clarification would be great

Nah, have him ask Ethan. He's the library assistant at the front, he'll give the deats since he was around when they were leaving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back