• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom -Rookie's Stage- {O}ut {O}f {C}haracter

Welp, When all of the weapons come back and start to replying then everything will start get going.....hopefully.
As one of said weapons, I feel obligated to let you all know I'm still here. Unfortunately, the point at which my character can be introduced into the mix has yet to occur, so until then I remain a silent observer.

...I'm also gonna be "that guy" and point out that Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul 's character and mine use the same image (though his is black and white).
Since you've already posted, to avoid confusion I'll go ahead and change mine to a different redhead.

...I'm also gonna be "that guy" and point out that Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul 's character and mine use the same image (though his is black and white).
Since you've already posted, to avoid confusion I'll go ahead and change mine to a different redhead.

Not gonna lie, someone edited that photo for me. I had no idea. I am legitimately sorry. The only one I picked out is the one below it.

As one of said weapons, I feel obligated to let you all know I'm still here. Unfortunately, the point at which my character can be introduced into the mix has yet to occur, so until then I remain a silent observer.

Oh, I think your character and mine would be great partners because of their very animalistic nature's. Heck, I could team up with two weapons so Your character wouldn't be the only one to handle all of the crazy cause by Kensei's random and unpredictable actions. XD

Last edited:
No worries, classes start up for me again tomorrow so I won't be making any quick replies anyway. I'll pester Bri though if she doesn't get a response in by Mon night. Rage Rage

Update #1
Making updates to the group to make things easier for everyone to get around. No idea when I'll actually be able to finish as I have other things to do and college to deal with so I'll get to everything when I can. For now though, I've created a temp map at the first page of this OOC where I made my first post. Use it to get around for now, I'll have to work out the kinks for it later.

I've also edited Archives and taken information from the Wiki, manga, and anime and put it in there with minor changes to fit this universe. Take a look when you have time or when you have questions, as I've noticed not everyone really remembers everything related to the series (which is totally fine as I myself had to refresh my memory and research), but I'm updating that information not just so you guys can read it, but also so you will now how to handle situations in the future if there are cases like this.

The Archives can also be seen as the shelf and books for the library. Got questions or are researching something in IC? Just tap Archives, skim through it, take a quote or make your own and implement it into your post if you want. Links related to each topic is also there but this is a building process so use them if you need them as I didn't put everything on there just summarizing and then adding bits to fit the AU.

In other news, I'll be creating the ranking thread very soon, and will categorize every character in the ranks they are in or that we have agreed to. So far I think at least six characters here are One Star Elites at least solely based on skill and experience, no character has reached Rank 2 yet and that probably won't happen for a while. I'll be basing all your characters ranks solely on their abilities, skill and personality- don't go making changes because I will notice and that most likely won't make me change your rank. Rank isn't based on age or sole power its based on skill and how its used. No character I've seen so far in IC or in the CS falls under Beta except possibly one but again that may just be because we just started and I haven't seen much from their character in general. The lowest ranks right now are One Star Omegas and that's about it.

Anyway, that's all I have to say. Check out the Archives if you want, for some of you I highly suggest you do as it looks to me you will need it so you don't get confused or misunderstand what transpires in the future. In the meantime I've got a navigation board to make and fruit to eat, hit me up if you got a question or have a mini-plot idea for your character.

Phayne Phayne Rui Rui SavingStar SavingStar Black Jade Black Jade Ariel Ariel Shortyshot Shortyshot Rage Rage GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Brass Skeleton Brass Skeleton raven flame raven flame @Gem

Not gonna lie, someone edited that photo for me. I had no idea. I am legitimately sorry. The only one I picked out is the one below it.
Nothing to be sorry about, especially if someone went to the trouble of editing it for you. These things happen, and finding a new picture isn't difficult.

Announcement #2
I'm pretty sure some of you saw this yesterday, but I'm just letting you guys know before i disappear or possibly the rest of the day or dayz, (maybe), that I have updated the Hierarchy Thread and put all your characters in their respective divisions for Rank 1. Like I said the evaluation focused on skill, personality, and experience or if we just generally made an agreement and you were able to convince me that your character qualified for that rank. It goes without saying that just because your character is in a certain division doesn't mean they are literally on the same level as all characters in that division. It just means right now they qualify for being in that sub-rank. In fact two characters in the Omega division should be elites but because they lack experience or from what I've seen so far, I placed them in a division that fit how I saw they may react to future incidents.

The same applies to the elites.I'll use Rage's character for an example. Kensei Goki is literally the strongest character in the entire Elite division in terms of brute force & physical strength alone. Mina may or may not come second, Taz I simply won't say because frankly I like to surprise people.

Strategics goes to Stein, Experience goes to Taz, Skill goes to Second, etc etc. Like I said, being in that division doesn't mean you are on the same level as everyone else, just means your skills & experience from what I've seen in the CS to their personalities in IC as well as bits of their background allowed me to determine who belonged where. If you have any questions relating to the Hierarchy message me and when I get the chance I'll swing by.

On another note:
Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul I'll try to get SF done by Friday.

Rantos Rantos tagging you in because I know you said you're getting your character done, but I just wanted to give you the chance to look at this.

Phayne Phayne Rui Rui SavingStar SavingStar Black Jade Black Jade Ariel Ariel Shortyshot Shortyshot Rage Rage GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Brass Skeleton Brass Skeleton raven flame raven flame @Gem Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul Rantos Rantos

Last edited:
I followed instructions as per a PM, but I was admittedly a little confused. However, his post seemed to refer to Conor accurately enough for me to assume it was for me. I thought Conor was fighting Maya.

"he's going to use an example by pairing two students against each other.

Currently Maya, is the one he's picked to come down as his volunteer. He was going to pick someone else to spar against her, but someone *hint hint* has decided to take it upon themself to fight her.

I have a lot of diferent ways in which I could get your charq involved but if he wants to intervene and instead face Maya or this someone then by all means"

That's what I got from Regal, so you can see at least why I acted. Really no need to be confused, tbh. We can just adapt.

Hmmmmm, won't be able to reply soon so I'll just chill tile I feel better.

Rage Rage The post was actually referring to Taz, but I suppose the level of ambiguity I put in there made it seem like I was referring to either character. Honestly it doesn't matter as this actually works in my favor because:
a) I don't have to type for two characters.
b) I get to watch a fight unfold with full attention and then have Taz make commentary.

So it's a win win. Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul Ariel Ariel So yeah Conor vs Maya is a go, no changes there.

a) I don't have to type for two characters.
b) I get to watch a fight unfold with full attention and then have Taz make commentary.

As a GM myself, these are actually two of the factors that made me think you were referring to me. lol It would have been easiest for you, the GM, to just let two others duke it out. Especially knowing you have other projects to work on.

Good to know it all went smoothly in the end.

Out of all the male characters, Kasper is probably one of 2? that would have been like... "Cant be arsed..." and wouldn't even stay to watch the fight, instead walking off somewhere to find something of interest. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back