• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom -Rookie's Stage- {O}ut {O}f {C}haracter

Gonna be writing tonight, sorry, hotel I'm at is garbage so it's been taking time for me to get acclimated

OnyxReaper OnyxReaper Not entirely sure how, as that is generally the only thing I have been waiting for from most members excluding those who've already posted. Whatever the case is, I was (and am) being genuine.

Was referring to my own admitted lack of quality in comparison to others, better posts to look forward too

Pyosimros Pyosimros What's going on bud? Bri's group still hasn't heard a peep from Elysse yet. I'm pretty sure we're partially waiting on her at this point.

Susanoo Susanoo You do realize it's been about a week since Paul made his post and only Suzu and Leo have been the only ones to respond.

I've got no issue if y'all are busy, life first of course but if there's going to be major delays like this I'd prefer you notify me and the players in charge of the group your characters are in at some point. It's not that hard, just gotta log in real quick and type a few words. OnyxReaper OnyxReaper has done this twice and so have other players, it's the reason I'm not nagging them to make a post. At the very least, notify one of us so we know there's going to be a delay.

Wifi will be shaky since I'm out tonight, I promise you I'll have my post up tonight, post would have been done today but I just finished my PADI Open Water Diving course

I'm going to proof read and reformat my post when I can get an internet connection that doesn't cut out every five seconds. Sorry my post was so late

The Regal Rper The Regal Rper
Np, gimme a yell if anything wrong or you want me to change anything, been diving for hours over the past two days, going to sleep at 3 and being up for 7, sorta exhausted, think their will be syntax and grammatical errors somewhere in there, apologies

Pyosimros Pyosimros I appreciate the spoiler for "mobile friendly", but a note on it: the scrollbars are, ironically, not mobile friendly. Every time I open it up, a large block of text blocks my field of view. It may not be the scrollbars (although they have caused a similar problem in the past), but something in your coding is making the effort for mobile friendly views self-defeating.

It should be fixed now - I've run it through multiple people. Also the issue wasn't the scrollbar, it was an issue with inline-block on the main code sliding downwards (for some reason) to block off the mobile version. For some reason it's seemed to only break on android devices so I didn't really notice but it should be good now

I have doth returned, btw, Regal, want any pics from The Tomb Of The Kings in Cyprus to use?

alright sorry ehehheeheh now i was wondering how did they fail. was it because they suddenly separate from the group and made their own decision or something else

I have to agree with suzu on this even though she was reluctant ash got her to take things seriously, as for the group thing i doubt that was ever going to happen given their personality, ash is probably the only one that would work as a team even when he doesn't like some one because he knows there's a time and place for that. I'm also not sure if this dies because of a lack of interest rl or system errors and jazz

There was a PM sent out with an explanation. Whom you 'agree' with and what you believe aren't quite relevant to the rationale behind the decisions made. What I did in terms of 'how' I removed them was simply a means to an end. That end, however, was still happening. One way or another.

Furthermore, no need to bring bickering into the OOC or IC when I told you to PM me. In fact, I said to PM Regal or I in the IC post you're bothered by. You obviously aren't following instructions--which only supports the decision.

Lastly, no need for a role call. The only team with any changes to it was mine. The others are still going on as normal. Good idea, though.

@Plasma Pyosimros Pyosimros Alright following Bri's post I'm going to be giving you all a bit of encouragement to keep things moving forward. Look out for that, this post is just a heads up for you guys.

SavingStar SavingStar GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul OnyxReaper OnyxReaper Since virtually everyone has posted and two pairs have already picked their decisive routes I'm going to initiate a three minute skip forward in time, that basically works in tandem with Bri's group and follows after Apex's group has ended his session.

Again just a heads up so there's no confusion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back