• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom -Rookie's Stage- {O}ut {O}f {C}haracter

Rantos Rantos It's not a problem. Get you're desktop or laptop fixed, I can always integrate you back in. My question is however who is the meister between you and Pyo?

Pyo is Meister. Push comes to shove he can control my character for the time being. And if you really need me I can go to the library and borrow their computers kukukuku.

I'm working on my post still for my thread to make sure that it's quality. It may be later than the other two, but it should be the highest quality I can offer

promise I'll have a post done by monday, working all day today and tomorrow so I'm a wee bit dead inside

Meh, maybe. I mean, if they're books you need like textbooks. But then again, I'm a huge bookworm so no amount of books is ever enough

Notifications sometimes get bugged when you overcode them. By this, I mean adding them into their own boxes, containers, etc. Side-coding is normally pretty safe which is why I use it. But, inside spoilers, divs, slides, etc., sometimes that seems to inferfere with their use.

*not very good with coding* I'll admit I ususally do put it in an accordion, but I try to keep tags clean, especially when there's more than one.

And I don't know how to do this fancy coding shit on mobile

Yeah, I found the more I tried to do that, the more it made things worse. The only happy solution I ever came up with was either incorporating them into the post or color coding them to match the background.

Hopefully by tomorrow our little group could still be on and, can post. Don't want to be the only one to respond. In the meantime I should make a staff, considering I have two characters who are students.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back