• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Overlord Tensei laughed a little at the antics of the twins, finding them to be better people than they initially led on to be. He would answer their question, saying, "Yes, There Are Small Villages In The Forest And Around The Forest... Most Are Inhabited By Beastkin, Which Are People Who Are Part Animal And Can Change Into Animals. They Live All Over, Some Even In The Wild." Maybe the two of them could make an alliance with the villages. "They Are Spaced Out Among The Terra Gris, Though. It's A Large Place. So You'll Have Some Living Room, But Will Still Be Able To Communicate With People." He smiled.

The lush forest stared them in the face, tall trees rustling in the wind as it passed over. "There Is Also A Sanctuary For Sacred Beings In The Very Back Of The Canyon At The End Of The Forest. It Is Enchanted, And Only Pure Beings Live In There. However, Many Can Receive Blessings From There, If They Make It Through The Huge, Expansive Forest." With that explained, Overlord Tensei asked, "Do You Want Me To Make You A House Or Will You Make One Yourselves?"

"We'll avide it" Lucy said not looking away from the forest. Then when he asked about building a home Lawrance looked at the ground and scrached his neck. Lucy was silent, she was calculating deciding details then finally she said "Can you help? I know what I want, what well l but we because Lawrance doesn't care much what but I can't build it alone, and he can't even build a working door frame. Can you maybe intiduce us to some people so I can pay people to help build it?" She suggested shyly, a contrast from her usual leadership and charge.
She had an idea for a two level house, with two large and two small rooms uo stairs and the fist level big open with a central staircase and a living room lounge erea on both sized in the front and a large kitchen on one sode of the back and a dining room on the other then a bunch of rooms in the basement with an open Floor area then a sub basement for sorrage and space to practice. Making the basements wold be easy for her it wasn the actual house and building she couldn't do alone.

Last edited:
Overlord Tensei was surprised that they were suddenly so kindly, since they did ruthlessly kill a lot of people. But he guessed he was like that back in his day, too...

"Hahaha! How Refreshing!" he said with a laugh, "Of Course I'll Help You! I'll Do Everything In My Power To See To It That You're Nice And Comfy!" Overlord Tensei widened the Dimension Gate portal so that everyone could step through, and he would take the first step onto the lush green grass and specially silver earth. "Now Then, If You're All Ready, Then Come On Through!" What they should have noticed about the bark of the trees was that instead of brown in color, it was silver and reflective, like a mirror. "This Part Of The Forest Is Known As The 'Mirrorwood'. It's Pretty Deep In And People Get Lost In The Mirror Maze I Made For My Lover." He remembered the days of the Veritas' creation fondly, like a father -- which he was.

He continued to speak. "There May Be People Who Will Help You Out For Free Or For Exchange, Or Something. The People Up In The Dawn Live A Simple And Humble Life, Mostly Away From Technology And More In Harmony With Nature." There were plenty of humans and Beastkin that lived around that could and would assist, especially for their Ruler... Though they might not recognize him in this form. He usually took on one of his lesser forms to interact with folks normally, since this form -- his Eighth Restriction -- was meant for otherworldly travel and communication. His Seventh Restriction and below were the ones that dealt with the Veritas Planet, whilst Eight and up worked with the Universe and Dimension. "Do You Mind If I Change Forms So That My People Will Recognize Me Better? They Know Me And My Daughters And Wife By Our Lower Selves, And This Form Of Myself Is My Higher Self." He had Thirteen different transformations, and this was the Eighth. "My Name Also Changes When I Take On Different Forms, But I'm Still The Same Tensei. That's The Name Of My Family And My Race Of People, Who Also Inhabit The Universe In Its Fullness." He chuckled. "You Can Find A Tensei Pretty Much On Any Planet In The Veritas, Thriving Like Humans Do." He shook his head fondly.

The twins shrugged then Lawrance asked a question as the man transformed "What spurts if Bestskins? [he miss pronounces it] we are familiar with Wherevolves in several forms and if Mafia and Nico's."
Lucy ignored the majority of the exchange lisining only enough to hear as she whent and touched one of the trees then another wandering until she came to a small clearing. She did not fear getting lost, she wold mearky return to her brother. Once in a clearing she lowered her hood and began turning in a circle entranced by the silver and the glow that was her favorite color and soon she was spinning in a circle head tilted up and a smile if wonder and pure joy, an emotion nearly foren to her, on her face. She was so lost in bliss she didn't even notice someone come up on her.

Once they were through the Dimension Gate, Overlord Tensei restrained his mighty cosmic power and sealed it up within him, forcing him into his Fifth Restriction form -- Shinrona, who had blonde hair. "There," he said when he was done restraining his phenomenal cosmic power, "Now I Am Shinrona. In This Form, I Am The King Of The Veritas Planet. This Is My Kingly Form, Even Though I Look The Same But With Blonde Hair." Overlord Tensei -- Now Shinrona -- would stand and watch as Lucy went off to explore, then he would answer Lawrance's question. "The Beastkin, As They Are Called, Come In All Variety, From Werewolves To Centaurs. Any Form Of Animal Hybrid With Anything Else Is Called A 'Beastkin', And So Are People Who Can Transform Into Animals. Though There Are Some That Have Special Or Divine Powers, Or Are Pure And Sacred, Which Makes Them 'Sacred Beasts'." That may have been giving a little too much information, since he didn't ask about the Sacred Beasts, but Shinrona was known for his long-winded speeches and monologues.

"Now Then, What Shall We Do About Your Living Situation?" Shinrona asked. "I Have Locked Away My Cosmic Power For The Moment, So I Only Have My Power Over Reality Right Now In This Form. Still, I Am Potent With It, So I Can Manipulate Reality Any Way I See Fit," he explained. "If You'd Like To Get To Know Some Of The Local Creatures, You Will Have To Go Out And Search For Them. Some Of Them Are Wild Beasts And Others Are Intelligent Beings, So Be Careful. Some Can Speak, Some Cannot. Some Can Transform, Some Cannot." Essentially, there were various types of Beastkin that were around. "The Beastkin Are Seen Mostly As People Here, Unless They Choose To Be Seen As One Of The Beasts. That Freedom Is Theirs, And It Is Their Right To Be Able To Be Seen As A Person Or A Beast, Or Both." Shinrona wanted to govern his world justly, and that was why he made it so that the Beastkin had those privileges, like normal people did. "They Can Work, They Can Acquire Currency, They Can Interact With Others... They Are Truly Seen As People, Anywhere In The Veritas." Shinrona smiled at Lawrance and asked him, "Does That Answer Your Question? And How Shall We Start Building Your House?" he added.

"Yes thank you" that was a little overwhelming for Lawrance. "And I uh, have no idea, thats Lucy's thing, I'v tired to build it alwase a disaster though. I know she has planes in her head a two story building made of Wood and stone and some underground stuff and..." then there as a hand on his sholder and Lucy apererd in his tactics woth blood spaters on her face and down her front "I'm sorry. I'M SO SORRY! It was an axedent I sware, he snuck up on me and it scared me and I'm sorry I didn't mean to it was self defense, I didn't mean it, I didn't mean to kill him! I'm sorry. I'm sorry"she started crying. "I never miss, I never miss" she cried.
In there clraring was a lifeless man pined to a tree and the ground by knives but one obe sode, next to his neck was a knife just a little to close.

Shinrona was listening to Lawrance when he spoke of the design of the building, knowing that they could use some of the materials around the forest to build, along with a little reality warping to help out, too.

He smiled at Lawrance and chuckled a little. "Well, We All Have Our Strengths," Shinrona said, trying to console him. But, that was when Lucy came back in, crying and with blood all over her. Shinrona heard her crying and saying that it was an accident that she killed someone, but he wasn't entirely sure if that was true, given the fact that he'd seen them both killing people before. But he would give her the benefit of the doubt, since he was a kindly person. "Life Is A Precious Thing," Shinrona started to say, closing his eyes, "And It Is A Very Serious Crime To Kill For No Reason..." He trailed off, then opened his eyes and finished saying, "... In Some Parts Of The Veritas. Killing Innocents Is Certainly A Crime, But Killing, Itself, Is Not. Some People Kill For Sport, You See, And I Am A Patient Man That Allows Many Things To Happen In The Veritas So That The People Are Happy And That There Is Peace." He maintained order in the Veritas along with the rest of his family -- the Royal Family; the direct descendants of the original Tensei bloodline, which he was progenitor of in his final form. "You May Be Wondering How Killing For Fun Is Considered Peaceful, But Many People Have Many Ways, And Here In The Veritas, We Allow That Behavior So We May Study It And The People Who Participate In It." Shinrona looked at Lucy with a stern face, his crystal blue eyes shimmering under his blonde hair, "We Are Out In The Wild. It's Kill Or Be Killed Around These Parts." His eyes flashed red for a split second as he said to Lucy, "Don't Die."

With that said and out of the way, he would attend to what she was saying was an 'accident', which he hoped was true. "Now, I Have Great Power, Even In This Form. I Can Bring Life Back And Alter Reality, Both Of Which Are Options In This Scenario. However, I Will Bend Reality So That This Little 'Incident' Never Happened." Shinrona lifted his hand and a strange blur came from it, the distortion growing larger and wider as it spread out. The entire area warped for a moment to a distorted look, but after a moment or two, the two men were alive and well and the knives were still in the tree. "They Will Have No Memory Of What Just Happened," Shinrona said to Lucy, turning back to her, "But I'm Not Supposed To Be Cleaning Up Messes Like That... Anymore. My Eldest Daughter Used To Have A Similar Problem With Killing People, And I Had To... Reprimand Her About It." Shinrona looked serious, but then, out of nowhere, he chuckled. "Anyway, Yes, Lawrance And I Were Talking About How We Were Going To Build Your House." Shinrona looked to Lawrance, saying to him, "Please Keep An Eye On Your Sister So That These Sorts Of 'Accidents' Do Not Happen Again. I Will Not Disturb The Harmony Like I Have Done Today Again. Next Time, People Might Be After You. The Land, Itself, Might Be After You." He paused. "... I Might Be After You." They didn't know the customs here, but they'd learn quickly, to save their lives. "If You Value Your Lives, You Will Value The Lives Of Others."

"I wasn't trying to kill him just scare him off and keep him away from me, he snuck up on me and I was scared. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'v never missed befoer, not since I was little. Tell him Lawrance, please, im good at what I do, I'v never slipped befoer, I won't do it around the mereord trees any more thay must have thrown me." She sobbed. "I what..." Lawrance began them tured and glared at The man Shintona befoer continuting with a glare "what did you do to her? WHAT DID YOU DO?!? she never cries and when she does she doesn't even let me see it. And she has never missed with a knife or dagger, never, you must have done somthing...YOU must have done somthing, WHAT DID YOU DO. She knew it, she knew this was to good to be true, YOU SET HER UP, YOU TICKED BOTH OF US!!!" Then he moved quickly and grabed Lucy tightly and wisperd "Jump, please jump, to my prince, take us to my prince" but lucy hesitated "But I..." she wanted to stay "Please Goose" he said cutting her off and so she jumped goving a pleading look to the man befoer she did silently begging him to let her come back then the two where on asgard in the rooms of Prince Loki Himself who greted them with open armes and a kiss on Lawrances lips.

Shinrona wasn't shocked, but he was insulted by the two impulsive twins. "How Quickly You Jump To Conclusions..." he said with a hint of anger in his voice, but a smile on his face, "... When You're The One In The Wrong." His eyes flashed their signature sanguine gleam and his Hyper Perception was locked onto them. He didn't give chase at first, for he had to compose himself, since this was a form he took that was more composed than many of his others, which were lackadaisical or carefree. Though he had times of being such in this form, he was supposed to be kingly... And that's what he was.

He opened up a Dimension Gate to where the twins had gone, not stepping through it, but speaking into it. "You've Come To A Severely Incorrect Conclusion About Me And The Situation," Shinrona said to the both of them, looking at the wicked Loki without flinching, then continued, "I Will Not Let You Get Away With Being Nuisances In My Homeland, Then Telling Me I Was Wrong." The two of them sabotaged themselves, and before they thought to resolve it, they ran away. "I See Now Why You Never Have Peace Wherever You Go. You Don't Clean Up Your Messes Nor Do You Take Responsibility For What You Do." Shinrona narrowed his eyes and frowned deeply. "So I'm Going To MAKE You Take Responsibility This Time." Shinrona, though in a weaker form, felt like he was still stronger than these two cowards.

Stepping through the Dimension Gate, it closed immediately behind him and he looked at Loki, ready to take him on, as well, if necessary. "These Two Have Done Evil In My Presence In My Homeland, And I Am Here To Reprimand Them," Shinrona said in a surly voice. "Do Not Get In My Way, Or I Will Do The Same To You." As Shinrona spoke, he began to float into the air and flicker in and out of reality...

"I'm sorry, I said I was sorry and I want to go back, I want to live there it was nice I was happy, please. I was lost in it when he came on me it started me and I moved to defend myself. Please I want to go back, please let me go back I'll do anything" Lucy cried and rushed fowword to him she didn't atack him though she whent and clung to him like a child. "I'll do anything please, I'll never tuch another wepon again, anything just let me go back. Please, I was honest, I don't try to hide it or cover it up I came to you right away and told you. I want to live there, please. Please" while Lucy cried and Pleeded like it was her life on the line Loki grabed Lawrance and disappeared saying thay wold come back for Lucy. Lawrance had no choce but to go with his lover leaving his twin behind for the first time in his life. They apered in Jotunn, and loki put his cloack around Lawrance. Then thay started to travel into the palace assuming they wold be safe there amongst aliys.

Unfortunately for Lucy, when she tried to cling to Shinrona, she would pass right through him and fall to the floor, his body now being in between realities. "You Must Atone," Shinrona bellowed, "There Was Nothing Wrong Until Your Brother Insulted Me." Shinrona continued to gather power as he flickered in and out of reality, the flickering becoming faster and faster the more power he built up, and his body became more transparent the faster he flickered. "I Want Him."

Without warning, Shinrona appeared before Lawrance and Loki in a flickering flash, saying, "Absolution..." with a bellowing voice that echoed everywhere in the reality that they were in. "Time Lord Cometh." He recited his technique and with the sound of his voice, the timeline itself began to shatter away into shards of broken reality around them. Shinrona was destroying the timeline that they were in so that the jumper could no longer jump through time, as he and his sister were accustomed to doing. "Apologize," Shinrona said as the timeline fell apart, shrapnel of the broken timeline leaving them in between realities. He'd done nothing to Jotunn, land of the Giants, but had done something to the actual timeline where Lawrance was taken there, ending it immediately. They were stuck in between time; in between realities.

"Loki, Do Not Get In My Way," Shinrona said sternly, his red eyes zeroing in on the cloak that hid Lawrance, "Or Else I Will Break You Like I Broke This Timeline." Shinrona floated in between the End Of Time and the Beginning Of Time, not letting either of them escape to any other timeline to begin a new timeline. They were at the end of the old timeline where they were in that other reality and weren't being allowed to go to the next timeline, so they were stuck there, unable to warp...

Stuck with Shinrona.

As for Lucy, she was left alone to do whatever she would do -- cry, be angry, destroy, or even attempt to come to the broken timeline, but if she tried to come to it, she'd find herself only at the last place they were seen before Shinrona broke the timeline. This was a space that was unable to be warped into nor out of simply because of what it was; broken time.

Lucy lay on the Floor shaking and sobing then it became worse when she cound no longer feel her brother. Though time was stooped ther it continued where she was. I was a maid who found her and ran for Thor who picked her up and soothed her befoer bringing her to Oden. She told the king what had happened and then she was cleaned up while the king deliberated. He knew if the twins curse and was familiar with them saying Lawrance was Lokies lover. He had to admit it was surprising to see Lucy act so...human. Never had he known her to express joy or despair, both of which she had despaled over that Universe. He sent a message using his power and restores that would be waiting for Shhonnora, explaining this to him and begging him to take the Lucy, as a favor to him one he would owe.
In the loop Lawrance spat "For what? Clearly you did something to her she was not only crying but sobbing!" Loki spoke then with one arm around Lawrance but the other in the air palm up. "I must say Lady er Miss Lucy is not known for showing emotion, as far as anyone but my lover is aware she never has... you are threatening my Lover so natural I'm defensive, perhaps if you explain the situation I cound mediated some firm or resolve?" He said then asked.

Now, Shinrona knew that he had power that could rival the Gods, but he wasn't certain that in this form he was capable of dealing with all of them. Maybe back in his Overlord form, that would work, but not in his King form. Still, he knew he had great power and could give them all a good fight, and ascend back to his Eighth Restriction from the Fifth Restriction if necessary. "She Was Crying Before She Came To Me," Shinrona spake, his voice echoing through time, which was slowly being restored by the other Gods, "She Was Sobbing Because She Killed Someone On Accident. You Weren't Listening To Me, So You Insulted Me In My Own Kingdom." Shinrona was clearly upset that they thought that they could just do as they pleased wherever they pleased and then someone not come after them. He was going to make SURE they understood not to disrespect people or their homelands just because they aren't from there.

"I Try To Give You A Home And This Is How You Treat Me?" Shinrona said, the timeline now restored thanks to the efforts of the other Gods, "Perhaps I Will Consider Your Sister, Because I Had Already Cleaned Up After Her, But As For You..." Shinrona's eyes became fierce, like those of a killer. "I Want An Apology."

Shinrona got the message from the other Gods, but he wasn't upset with Lucy, so he didn't heed them. Instead, he continued after Lawrance, even with Loki there. "Your Lover Here Misinterpreted A Situation That Happened In My Dimension That Made His Sister Cry, Thinking It Was Me." Shinrona landed on the ground, raising a blurring hand up to Loki and Lawrance, "He Didn't Even Try To Listen To An Explanation, So I'm Not Going To Listen To One From Him When I Do This!" Shinrona raised his hand up and brought it down in a blur, with it coming down a crystal clear bolt of energy that resembled lightning, and moved just as fast -- a 'Smite'. It would have enough power to render him unconscious if he was struck and disable his powers via the power of reality warping, which was Shinrona's expertise, clearly. If he didn't dodge or Loki or someone didn't do something, then Lawrance would be struck with the reality warping bolt.

Loki tried but he wasn't quick enough so insted of saving Lawrance he merly held him in his arms. Altest he wasn't lost, he had no power exept giving strength to Lucy when she jumped. Loki sat there cradling his lover then spoke slowly "Clearly you speek the truth and he has wronged you, so I will not retaliate but if I ever find out you put a hand on him again It will be my wrath." Then he looked up form Lawrence and said "Are we done here? Are you satisfied? I recon you've done more than you enteded tering them apart, I saw her run to you, I hope it is worth it" then he tured back to Lawrance and held him to his cold chest rocking slightly, the only indication loki had that his lover was not all gone was his faint heartbeat.
Lucy had been put to sleep by a potion and was lying in a guest chamber on asgard.

Last edited:
There was silence for a while from Shinrona as Loki mourned. "He's Nowhere Near Dead," Shinrona said somewhat bluntly, "He's Just Unconscious." Shinrona turned, his jacket flowing with his spin, "His Powers Will Return Over Time, And He Will Wake Up Soon." Shinrona was less upset than he was before, but he was still quite frustrated, feeling somewhat like the two of them were ruining their own lives instead of some other force doing so, as they made it seem in the beginning. "They Are So Reckless... What Makes Them That Way?" Shinrona asked Loki, "They Told Me That They Get Kicked Out Of Wherever They Live, But It Seems To Me Like They Eject Themselves From What Is Good For Them To Go Do Bad Things, Then Are Upset When They Must Face The Consequences Of Their Actions." Shinrona looked over his shoulder, his eyes returning to crystal blue as he peered through his blonde hair, "And You Coddle Them, As If They Have Done No Wrong." All of this was baffling to Shinrona. "I Find It Unfitting For A God To Do Such, But Then Again, It Is You, Loki." Still, he didn't expect Thor and Odin to be so endearing to chaos-bringers that were like the very Loki they banished. Shinrona knew of the Godly lore.

Shinrona turned his head away from the two of them, starting to walk away, blurring as he did. "I Will Go Check On His Sister. I Will Let Her Stay In The Veritas." As he was speaking, he began to disappear, still walking away from the two lovers, "She Has A Home There If She Wants One. And As Long As Her Brother Does Not Insult Me Again, I Will Have No Problems With Them Both Living There." But, maybe they just weren't ready. "... When They're Ready," Shinrona finally said, blending into the reality and disappearing completely.

When he appeared next, he was fading in from a blurred distortion and walking toward Lucy, who was asleep. "..." Shinrona said nothing as he watched her sleep, wondering if Thor or Odin were anywhere nearby. He started to speak regardless, and his voice would be able to be heard by them throughout the reality. "Lucy Is Welcome To Return To The Veritas And Make A Home For Herself, If She Wishes To Do So." He sighed heavily, shaking his head. "Her Brother, Too." Shinrona had his doubts about them, but maybe if he gave them another chance, they would take it more seriously. "Tell Them To Meet Me Back There If They Want To Live There. That's Where I'll Be." That said, Shinrona opened up a Dimension Gate and walked through it, returning to the Veritas.

The next morning Odin wrote a letter to Shinrona saying "I learnd the Hard way you must be patient with children, though thay stoped aging physically at 19, there been with guidece or care since 9 when thay left there home in fear. As for why I allow them here, the boy Lawrence mellows Loki as his lover, also I pitty them. As for why I do not alow them to stay there is a curse upon them, the organs are a magic of there home and it is unbreakable so far away we have tried. Though my opinion was not asked it seames to me the curse acted last night in the forest for Lucy has a way with knives that rivals loki and my worriers and never befoer has she been known to miss.
As for Lucy she urnes to return to your work, has cried with so much want she had to be sedated. When she woke this morning and was told you had agreed to alow her back she begged me to ask you to take her since she can not jump anywhere without her brother, she is adiment about going without him so he can not make her leave again, she intends to trap herself in your word forever."
This letter apered by Shinrona on top of the closed lid of a bottomeles chest full of knives and dangers and swords and some armor. It was Lucys first act on her promise never to tuch a wepon again.
As for lucy she was pacinf nervously in her given chamber hoping the Man had not changed his mind.

In his palace, Shinrona got the letter from Odin. Shinrona was understanding to Odin's words, but still felt strongly about his own feelings. He wondered about the two and if they were actually going to be responsible, since he wouldn't be able to save them from what happened if anything should happen. Even so, it was stated that only Lucy would be the one to come and that she wanted to come alone. Shinrona didn't feel right about her leaving her brother, since she might get lonely not knowing anyone in the Veritas, but he could have a little faith in her that she would not be distressed.

He folded the letter back up and looked into the chest, understanding that the girl was trying to give up her life of using weapons. Perhaps she really did like it here, and that was her way of showing it. Shinrona wouldn't ignore it. When he felt the time was right, he returned to Asgard via a Dimension Gate directly before Odin, saying, "Prepare Lucy To Come Stay In The Veritas. She Is Welcome There, As I Have Said Before. But She Will Be Fully Independent And Have To Take Full Responsibility For Her Actions, And Defend Herself On Her Own Out In The Forest." Whether or not she used weapons again was not Shinrona's concern, for he let the people of the Veritas do as they pleased, for the most part, nowadays. "She May Feel Free To Take Up The Blade Any Time She Feels Ready, If Ever, But I Will Not Save Her From The Consequences Of Her Actions Again." That was all Shinrona had to say about it all.

"So Get Her Up And Let Me Bring Her To The Forest," Shinrona said to Odin. "If She Truly Wishes To Stay There, Then She Can."

"I am here" Lucy said. She was standing in the shadows and came forward. "But I'm afraid I am not free as you say to take up a sword, I made a deal with you in my distress and I am bound by it, I can not tuch a wepon again. You said to take responsibility, and I will, I will make no secret that I can not hold a wepon and the reason why, I assure you I can defend myself in hand to had and I can evade well enough. I also understood I have lost your favor and friendship, I ask only that you be open enough to allow me to earn it back." Then she curtsied deeply showing the Man the deep respect she had for him in the way of her culture though she knew the gesture was likely lost on him.

In a privet room of a tavern Loki waited for his lover to awaken, as it was he was stirring, one Lawrance was awake the two began plotting how to get Lawrances sister back. There plan was to create Mishima in hope's of geing Sharrane's attention again.

Turning his head to meet the eye of Lucy, Shinrona said to her, "If You Truly Mean These Words You Say, Then Step Forth Into This Dimension Gate. It Leads Straight Back To Where We Were Before." He wondered why she was now concerned about the friendship and respect of Shinrona, but if she was sincere, it wouldn't be difficult to earn it back. "Sincerity And Truthfulness Are What Will Get You Back On Good Standing With Me," he said blatantly to Lucy, "So As Long As You Respect Me And My Homeland As Well As Have Truth And Sincerity In Your Words And Heart, You And I Will Be Fine." He was a kind and loving man, despite how his wrath was also equally as malignant. He turned to the Dimension Gate and started to walk through, insisting that Lucy follow him.

However, Shinrona couldn't help but think about her brother. He wasn't exactly the most trustworthy of the two, it seemed, and Shinrona didn't doubt that he might want revenge. Though he dismissed the thought from the forefront of his mind, in the back of his head, he was thinking about Lawrance and what trouble he might cause for his sister and Shinrona. But if it was all him, Shinrona wouldn't put any of the blame on Lucy. He and Lawrance would just have it out between the two of them.

"Thank you" she said and walked through the gate before saying, "Will you tell me where is safe to settle so I don't intrude on clamed lad?" She did not want to make another mistake, especially one out if ignorance. Befoer she might have asked for a map of territories but she did not think she had the standing to ask such a favor. She was curious why he never asked about her belongings. And why she had nothing woth her. She figured he assumed the truth though. She was determined to build her home alone though, knowing it wold take much longer to do so though she wold build a smaller home then she had pland for so long.

Lawrance had a awful headache but he worked hard planing the fisrst place he wold go wold be back to the utopian realm thay started in, thay wold have to go the long way though, finding the entrance to that Universe befoer Loki could teliport them there. There next step was to...borrow...a ship.

Last edited:
Shinrona paused and turned to Lucy, saying to her, "Most Of The Forest Is Unclaimed, As There Are Few Small Villages Within It, And Perhaps A Few Nomads. Mostly The Land Is Filled With Animals. It Shouldn't Be A Problem Wherever You Decide To Stay." He would guide her into the forested land with the silver trees and bring her to a remote location that was not near anyone nor anything. "This Is A Good Spot," he said to Lucy when he found a clearing in the Great Forest, "No One Has Settled Here And There Isn't Another Clearing For A Little While." He would wait for her to get adjusted, and when she did, he would leave. "I Will Stay Here With You For A Short Time So That You May Familiarize Yourself With The Area, But Afterward, I Will Be Leaving. One Of My Daughters Is The Ruler Of This Land, Though It Isn't Ruled Like The Other Two Lands With A Specific Type Of Government. It Is More Of A Natural Rule Than A Governmental Rule." Shinrona didn't expect Lucy to meet his daughter, but she would be very noticeable if she did. "You'll Know Her If You See Her, But I Doubt You Will Be Meeting With Her. Even I Have Not Seen Her In Quite Some Time." She enjoyed the natural lands and was always playing, so she didn't really visit the family, and she had to take care of important matters sometimes that she wasn't fully aware of how to deal with because of her age. Shinrona left her here to learn, and that's what she was doing.

"So, Is That All?"

"Yes, thank you immensely" she said and curtsied again. Then she took her Cloack and tucked it behind her shoulders to make it like a cape befoer she reached sideways, her arm apering to disaper up to her forearm befoer she pulled out a tent and set it up. [I only have the one tent, you can have it for a long as you stay, she told the man] then she truned and studied the clearing walking around until she decided an exact spot then she closed her eyes and focused after several minutes a Large square of earth disappeared from the surface down about 23 feet then she a lader apered agent the side then on the grass of the clearing stakes of Smith stone squares and a pile of wood and a bench on which to cut and some tools, then she climes down and began to work, laying the floor.

Lawrance and Loki found a suitable ship and took it then began there jury in search of the rift to enter the other Univers. Thay where careful to only cause just enough mischief to not be suspected of being up to anything.
(I'm going to do a time jump soon)

(That's Fine, I'll Go With It.)

Shinrona smiled as Lucy was so earnestly working. "Well, I Will Leave You To Your Works," he said, deciding that he would watch over her from afar instead of remain near her. "If You Need Anything, Try Interacting With People. They Should Be Willing To Help..." He chuckled. "As Long As You Don't Kill Them Again." It may have been too soon for him to say something like that, but it was already said and done. "I Bid You Adieu," said he as he started to blend back into reality, bowing to Lucy as he faded away. Shinrona would appear back at his Palace in his bedroom, where he would watch Lucy from a Dimension Gate to see how she fared.

Still, though, Shinrona wondered about Lawrance. Maybe he would come and attack along with Loki? Maybe Shinrona needed to be prepared? As it was already clear, he was strong enough to handle Lawrance in this form, but he might have to ascend if he brought people other than Loki. He hoped Lawrance wasn't planning anything... He didn't want to have to do something drastic to Lucy's brother.

It took Lucy Months to finish her home and once she had, even befoer furnishing, she sumond a horse and rode until she came to a village where she made some purchases and met people, then as the harvest was nearly over she invited peole to her home in a months time to celebrate, then she asked directions to other places and repeted the process, intil she had visited everywhere she could. Then she returned home and decorated and furnished with what she had bought and traded for and some of what she already had. Her entiere journey lasted roughly two weeks, on it she had set herself up as a trader of all goods and as a friend to all as she hoped to be. It left here had two more weekes to prepare. Here fisrt ofocal day on her home she cooked for the first time in it and baked a chocolate cake using a chocolate substitute that was common place in relems where Mifwa and Wolves lived umongst people. She then sent the cake to Shinrona, as she had learnd his name was, and she invited him to the celebration. The rest if the time she spent deliberating over recipes, some from the vilages and tribe's she visited and some from other relms. She also filled the chests in the sub basement with objects the goods she had collected from everywhere on her travels.

What was a months for Lucy was years for Lawrance and Loki, and finally thay arrived at a rift as soon as thay where through took them to the namles city the twins had tried to conquer last, there Lawrance retook hos place as leader and waited for Shinrona to notice, he didn't to anything extrem thought, he had no quaral with the people here. Together the lovers waited, biding time and enjoying themselves.

Much time had passed since Lucy's settling in the Great Forest of Terra Gris in the Veritas. Shinrona had been watching over her from afar and in his various different forms, coming to her in ways she didn't notice or understand because she didn't know what forms he could take. He also had people he knew or had dominion over to assist her with her living situation in addition to the people that she went to that were in the nearby area. He was pleased that she was getting along so well and was happy. She wasn't happy doing what she was doing before, and Shinrona made the Veritas so people could live freely and happily, which Lucy was making the most of. It warmed the heart of he and his family, who also watched over her as one of their people.

After a certain period of time, Lucy sent Shinrona the chocolate cake, having it delivered to the Palace. He accepted it wholeheartedly as well as the invitation to Lucy's new finished and furnished home. He shared the cake with his family and told them that he was going to go alone, since all of them had their business ruling over the other parts of the Veritas Planet and the Dream World.

Once he arrived at the house, he noticed what a fine job she had done on her own and silently praised her, but was going to give her the praise in person once she opened the door. Shinrona knocked upon the door and awaited Lucy's answer.

Because Shinrona was in his lesser Restriction forms and wasn't looking into a Dimension Gate or watching over the universes as he did when he was in his Eighth Restriction, -- Overlord Tensei -- he did not know what Lawrance had been doing for all of that time that he and Loki were silent. Shinrona didn't think about it too often, but he did have his thoughts that they might try something, so he was thinking of returning to his form as Overlord Tensei in order to deal with them. Still, he shifted through his Thirteen forms regularly, and it wasn't uncommon for him to be in any one of them at any given time to accomplish any task. In fact, he wasn't supposed to be in this form visiting people, as he was supposed to be ruling his land over the Veritas, but he made an exception because Lucy was new and knew him by that face and name and not his other faces and names. Fortunately, Lawrance did not know the names and faces of Shinrona's other forms, either, so Shinrona could have the upper hand...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back