• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Overlord Tensei watched the heart-wrenching conclusion to the twins' fates, as well as the fate of Loki, who was with Lawrance. He was torn between the two of them splitting up and didn't want it to happen... But he knew that they were two very different people despite being twins -- as a lot of twins were, and they preferred to be recognized as such. So, Overlord Tensei finalized what Lucy wished and made it so Lawrance could never return to the Veritas; banished to wherever he would roam.

Even still, Overlord Tensei was concerned about what Lawrance would do to other universes. Maybe his sister's words would be enough for him to stop. But what if he grew bored? Or worse -- what if Loki enticed him? Loki was the master trickster always looking to do things like that. So there was a possibility that he may ensnare Lawrance. Even if he was banished from the Veritas, Overlord Tensei couldn't banish him from other universes, as he did not have jurisdiction over them. Only his own. So it worried him.

"Will This Be Okay?" Overlord Tensei asked, appearing before Lucy again, wondering if this was truly the end, "Do You Think He Will Cause Calamity In Other Universes Now? Should I Watch Him?" Overlord Tensei would do what Lucy felt was best... If she wanted him to watch Lawrance, he would, but if she didn't, he wouldn't. He waited on her reply.

"I...I need to sit down" she said and began looking for a place to do so.
When she had she shook her head looking at the ground and said "I don't know, I'm sorry I didn't think about that...and I can't tell you because..." then she looked up with tears in her eyes and said "...because the eyes of the man I just looked into where not the eyes of my Lawrance, that man I just banished was a stranger to me, someone mearly wearing my brothers face." Then she wiped her eyes and was about to speek again when a reven appeared and have her a letter in the form of a scroll, clearly a massage from Odin. When she opend it thought she began to actually cry, Oden had nighted her by the criteria of her people, she had made a sacrifice and earned knighthood.
A second message asked Tensei to weigh in on the punishment of Loki and Lawrence and informing him of a motion for leniency for loki seing as he arguably contained damages.

Overlord Tensei closed his eyes as Lucy began to cry, walking over to her and rubbing her back whilst slightly hugging her, saying, "There, There... I'm Sure That One Day, He Will Realize His Mistakes..." That is, if he didn't die first. But Overlord Tensei would leave that out of the conversation for the moment. "What Matters Is That You're Safe, And There Is Something Inside Of Him That Will Listen To You Still. If That Is The Case, You Can Get Your Brother Back." Overlord Tensei tried to assure Lucy that things would be okay, but he wasn't exactly sure, himself, considering how Lawrance was acting.

That is when the raven appeared and gave her the scroll. Apparently, Lucy was knighted for doing what she did, which made Overlord Tensei very happy. He said nothing, however, as she seemed to be very emotional about the subject and didn't seem completely happy, so he wouldn't say anything good or bad about the subject.

Instead, he would focus on what Odin wanted him to do for Loki, which was to give him leniency. Since Loki did do something to try to assist in controlling the matter, Overlord Tensei would allow for him to still come in and out of the Veritas, but wouldn't allow him to do so with Lawrance nor for Lawrance. If there was any association to Lawrance that Loki was coming into the Veritas for, he would be banished, as well. This was Overlord Tensei's final decree on the matter.

Suddenly Lucy gave a goggle and sniffed. "I'm Lady Lucy now, Thor and the 7 would me delighted as would the others... and the... well most of the friendswe made" then she gave a soft smile and said "And Lawrence got to see me pregnant... he doesn't know I can't have kid's...he wasnt there when Asclepius told me, he said he couldn't fix it eather" she shook her head "Fate can be cruel" she said then straightened and wiped her eyes "Thank you, for everything. I don't know if you listened but everything I said was true, I have a family and kids, a whole forest full" she said with a smile full of love.
In the shadows
Grace watched and listened, she was a native of this universe and traveled it fighting evil, and she was beginning to relised how evil Tensei was.

There was a mild silence for a while as Lady Lucy spoke, but Overlord Tensei's warm smile spoke fathoms for his silence. In one of his forms, he had control over the physical anatomy of the body, but he wasn't sure if Lady Lucy was cursed or if it was just something anatomical. If she was cursed, then he'd not be able to do anything at all except whatever the terms of the curse were, or use a great deal of his power that would probably do more harm than good. He didn't want to accidentally overwhelm Lucy with his power and then she end up in a worse situation. He used his power sparingly. Maybe one day, if she told him more about it, he'd think of doing something... Only if she wanted.

As for now, he took her gratitude and nodded his head. "You're Welcome. I Would Be Happy To Do Whatever You Need Again. I Am Just Happy Now That You Have What You Were Looking For Here In The Veritas." Perhaps she'd only stay in this area of the very large Veritas Universe or maybe she'd venture out, but whatever she would do, she would have her friend and his family beside her.

"Will you send me back please? I can not Jump without my brother, in theory I can still create physical portals but the price of one wold be heavy, which is why I never have before. You probably know that though, or I assume you do since you've never asked about my magic." Then she thought fir a minute and nodded befoer saying "I think this is one adventure I will not share....at lest not here, I will ask my friends in other relems to keep an eye out for Lawrance and warn them he is not the same." Then she straightened herself again and said "Shall we go? I don't sopose you'll let me make you something to eat."

Grace was listing in and decided fallow them. She wold make her move then.

"As You Wish," Overlord Tensei said, opening up a Dimension Gate for Lucy, "I Only Know What I've Seen And What You've Told Me. I've Seen You Open Portals Before, So I Didn't Think Anything Of It." He shrugged his shoulders. "But If You Say So, Then Go Ahead And Do What You Must." She and he would then have access to the realms that she spoke of with her other friends that she needed to speak with. "I Don't Need To Eat In This Form, But If You Want To Make Something, Then I Certainly Do Not Mind." Though it was true that Overlord Tensei didn't need to eat physical food, he still did get hungry for some every now and then.

"Oh... I was going to write letters but If you'd like two meet them they are in three separate relems, er basicly. And I can't open portals that support human. Or the equivalent, travel without Lawrance, he didn't have power but he did act as a caltlist to allow me to open full portals. The ones I open are eather small or don't go far. The exception is Animal's thought It's tricky, I brought horses here but I can't transport for example a werewolf who chooses to be just a wolf, I don't know why" she explained then she shook her head "Sorry, uh, do you want to meet my friends?"

This put a hiccup in Grace's plan.

Overlord Tensei understood. "Well, I Can Open Portals To Anywhere I Wish," he said. "I Wouldn't Mind Meeting Your Friends." Overlord Tensei was all about meeting people from other worlds besides his own. That is what he did all day, trying to make peace throughout the universes. So this would just help him with his own goals. "Whenever You Are Ready, We May Depart," he said to Lucy.

Lucy paused debating where to go fisrt then decided on the easiest one fisrt. "Just to warn you when we left this relm it was because well we agreed to banishment as part of a deal to free out friends from one of the relms of hell so er Lawrance and I can't enter the the relm together or at the same time... the other two where temporary banishments and we just never whent back because time and the inhabitants moved on". She shrugged. "Anywase, lets go" she then walked forward and focused on the New York Institute then Once through she knocked in the grand doors of what looked like a Church cloaked in Glamor. It took several minutes but when the door opened it was tan guy with golden hair who froze then said "Not funny" "Jace, it's me, don't make me grab a duck" the guy Jake smile then she huged her and pulled her into the church befoer outing his hands on her stomach and saying "Wow, I'm going to be an uncle, who's the Dad? Wait dud he hurt you? Is that why your here? Where was Lawrance? Where is Lawrance?" Lucy laughed and said "The pregnancy is temporary, its a spell from a friend...as for Lawrance that is why I'm here, I need to speek to everyone though. "Ok. Issy and Simon are in Alicante, same with Alic and Magness, I'll call them though" then he just waked off leaving the two of them alone, he hadn't even acnolaged Tensei. Lucy then turnd to him and said, "I'll cook for you here, unless your into British food in which case we can waight for the burrow because Mrs. Weasly will insist on feeding us. Ether way, we should head upstarts. And she started heading to the elevator. "This is the New York Institute, the headcourters of shadowhunters in New York. Thay hunt demons and act as the police of the underworld, so Wherevolves, vampires, fay and warlocks. Any questions?"

More or less, Overlord Tensei followed along with what was going on, staying more silent than anything as Lucy acknowledged her comrades. Overlord Tensei was not really noticed, so he did not say nor do anything. He simply followed Lucy to wherever she would lead him. "Um..." Overlord Tensei finally said, "I Don't Mind Any Food If You Want To Cook." Overlord Tensei was more or less just going along with what Lucy was doing, since he had no real say in the matters at hand. She was his guide and as much as Overlord Tensei went about different universes to meet new people, he wasn't exactly a people person. He didn't like meeting too many new people too soon. He preferred one on one time with very few people. But that was neither here nor there.

For right now, he would let Lucy lead him. She explained a lot, but what she was saying sounded a lot like a faction of people in the Veritas, so he caught on quickly about what they were and what they did. "No, I Understand Completely," Overlord Tensei said. "We Have People Like That In The Veritas, So There Is Nothing To Worry About In Terms Of My Understanding." He smiled and went to the elevator with Lucy.

"Mmm, lisaunga sounds realy good" she said as they reached the floor with the kitchen then she linked her arm with his and lead the way there. One inside she let go and whent to the fridge then her face fell "Izzi's been cooking again..." then she opend a portraital and began throwing stuff into it, everything she threw apered above a trashcan and fell into it, as she worked she told him the tail of how thay fought in two wars which where realy two parts if one with the moral instruments and the turned Nimfulem and of the Fay's betrayle and how she and Lawrence had tried to jump everyone to saftly from hell but couldn't hence the banishment, as she kept intersecting herself with comments like "Eww" "realy?" "So gross" and twice "I put this in here" when she emerged still telling the tail it was empty handed. She went to the counter and started pulling things from the air instead. Half way through cooking the meet, after finishing her tail, a pateit read head walked in and streamed befoer ruling and hugging Lucy from behind befoer screaming again. "Meet Clary" (jaces fiancee who at one point everyone thought was his sister, she has extra angel blood and can create roots, jace also has extra angel blood and is extra agile, it was ther father who started the war and Clary's evil older brother, Jaces evil counter part, who controls the second and traced them in hell) came Lucy's voice in Tensi's ear. When the screaming stoed it was piked up agan by another girl with long reven hair (Isabel who is marked to simon the shalowhinder convert and Clare's praboti who was a vampire for a while and once a rat for several houers) "Befoer you start first of all the pregnancy isn't real it is a spell and second of all I cleaned out your fridge which you clearly haven't done since I disappeared. And I'm not saying anything else until the others are here, we can talk over dinner." Then she spun arond and pointed the spoon at Isabel "Which i am cooking" then she pointed at Tensi and said That is Tensi, he is the creator of the universe in am living in, my so far permanent home" which was good timing becase then Jace and three men came in (Simone, Alex who was Jaces proboti and Magnes Bane Alic's Husband who was a warlock and the representative of the warlocks) the Jace Alic and Simmon greeted Tensi and everyone but Magnis sat down. Magnes came over and began speeking Quietly with Lucy who had gone back to cooking. The rest greated Tensi warmly due to him presumably bing atlest Lucy's friend of not more.

Last edited:
A bit overwhelmed, Overlord Tensei greeted everyone with a nervous and shy smile with a wave, feeling a bit introverted because of all of the people. "H-Hello, Everyone," he said shakily, "I'm Overlord Tensei, Ruler Of The Veritas Universe That Lucy Is Staying In, As She Said." He really didn't know what else to say after that, as he was not one for many words when it came to new people. Normally, he was rather quiet, unless there was something important going on, or he felt comfortable. "I Enjoy Lady Lucy's Cooking. She Really Seems To Enjoy It, As Well." He let himself get entangled in conversation with the rest of them, explaining himself and his different forms as well as his quest to bring together the universes in peace and harmony.

"I Have Great Power," he said to them, "The Power To Harness Universes In My Fingertips." He shied away from everyone, though, saying to them, "But I'm Quite Shy, So Don't Mind Me If I Don't Say Or Do Much..." He chuckled a little bit, then returned his attention to Lucy. He was only familiar with her, so naturally he wanted to be around her. It wasn't that her friends weren't nice, it was that Overlord Tensei wasn't the people person he wanted to be when it came down to meeting a lot of people at once. But he was surely much better at talking to one or two at a time, which was why he had no trouble talking to Lawrance and Lucy... That, and they were fugitives at the time, so he could talk to them differently than if they were people he was getting to know for friendship purposes. "I Hope You All Will Enjoy My Company."

Lucy paused in her conversation to say to the groop "what did you do? He insisted on meeting you all and you broke him." She was waving a knife she had been using to cut at then though none of them where faced, used to her doing so.
Then she said "Why don't you tell him the Lightwood family history, I haven't yet" so Alec began to with intersections from Lizzy and occasionally Magnis.
When she got the two large and one medium pan in the overn she wjent and pulled up a chair ti sit next to Tensi and said "Alright, so unfortunately this isn't mearly a social call and no I'm not moving back, I'm actually here about Lawrance..." then she turned to Tensi and asked quietly "Do you want to explain...please" she wisperd the last word.

When confronted, Overlord Tensei suddenly became very serious, nodding his head in confirmation.

"Well, I Was Looking Through Universes, Trying To Figure Out Which One I Should Visit And Try To Make Peace With Next," Overlord Tensei started to say, "When I Came Upon The Visual Of Lawrance And Lucy Slaughtering Innocent People In Cold Blood Trying To Take Over The City, Possibly More." Overlord Tensei made direct eye contact, continuing to say, "That Was When I Intervened, Chasing The Both Of Them Down So I Could Protect That World And Bring Them To Justice. However..." Overlord Tensei trailed off, looking away, "We Ended Up Eventually Becoming Friendly With Each Other After I Heard Their Story About Their Curse, So I Was Going To Let Them Live In My Universe." He looked back up, continuing to say, "That's When Lucy Accidentally Killed Someone And Lawrance Misinterpreted Her, Thinking I Had Done Something To Her. So Instead Of Listening, He Took Her And Plotted Against Me And My Universe."

Overlord Tensei looked down. "I Attacked Them As They Tried To Invade My Land, But Lucy Wanted To Stop Fighting. Eventually We Explained That To Lawrance, But It Was Already Too Late... He Was A Lost Cause Because Lucy Wanted To Stay In The Veritas." Overlord Tensei sighed heavily, looking back up. "So He And Loki Continually Invaded Until I Injured Them Badly And Brought Notice To Lucy, Who Then Said That Lawrance Was Not Who He Used To Be. I Banished Lawrance From My Universe And Let Lucy Stay, But Now We Haven't Had Any Contact With Him Since... Nor Do We Know What He's Up To." Overlord Tensei looked around, then said, "I Think He's Still Up To No Good, But I Told Lucy I Wouldn't Look Into It. So Now We're Here After She Said She Was Knighted By Odin Because Of Her Decision To Split Up From Her Brother." All of that is what transpired up to this point. "And That's How We Got Here; Lucy Wanted To Get In Contact With You All Afterward, And I Brought Her Here." That's the story so far.

"That was a terrible miss tell..." was all Lucy, who was beet red, got out befoer there was a shout of "You killed people?" And "What curse" simultaneously. "Yes, and that is none of your business. We all have things we don't talk about, you knew I had secrets and as for killing I have since relinquished my ability to so much as tuch a wepon" then she tured to Tensi "With all due respect thay needed to know less then half of that" then she sighed and turned back to the others "Lawrance and I got desperate, we did what we needed to survive, Tensi found us and gave us another option which I axepted, he took us to a place and I let my gard down, got distracted and when I was started I defended myself but I missed with one of my blades [which got a collective gasp and looks of shock] I emedietly feed up and asked for foregovenes and in my distress Lawrance came to a conclusion and ask me to take him to his lover which I did but I wanted to go back and when Tensi slowed up I bagged him to take me still distressed, then somthing happened and I didn't see Lawrance and Loki agan until today. That was almost many years ago, and earlier today I received a letter from Loki telling me Lawrance had gone mad and was doing horrible things in the name of his love for me as his twin so I contacted Tensi and asked him to stop him and he asked for my help. Lawrance changed and I came to ask that should he come here you help him or handle him if nessisary, and I was going to send a letter but Tensi wanted to meet you." She finised and got up from the tanled befoer walking off and going to the training room where she climbed into the rafters and hid in one of her old happy places.

Overlord Tensei didn't know that she was keeping these things a secret from her friends. He casually said, "Oops," and made a desperate face.

"Well, Now That The Situation Is Clarified And There Is Nothing That Is Being Withheld Or Made Unclear," Overlord Tensei said with a bit of authority, now, "Let Us Move On To The Talk Of What We're Going To Do About This Little Scenario That We Are In." He started to pace around in a small circle in the kitchen, not moving too far nor too much. "I Will Lend You All My Aid In This Endeavor As Much As I Can, But There Are Things I Cannot Do To Interfere With The Nature Of Other Universes Simply Because It Causes Calamity And Disturbs The Peace That I'm Trying To Make Between All Universes. So If You Think Of Anything Too Outlandish, I Won't Be Able To Associate Myself With Said Plans." Overlord Tensei watched as Lucy went off on her own, wondering if she was okay.

"Should We Go Check On Her, Or Should We Leave Her Be?" Overlord Tensei asked Lucy's friends.

That got a lagh Alic spoke "leave her be, she enjoys being alone, when its time you will have to got get her, check the window seats if the library fisrt, then the rafters if the training room, then the roof." "Window seat, rafters, roof" everyone corised together and laghed then started planing together.
Insted of Goining them Magnus came over and stared talking to Tensi "Thats my little bird, and she is a tough cookie, but you can only be so tough, and what she just did was very hard on her, for starters she is a lot like my Alicsander, she is rule oriented and stuck in tradition, and there is a whole unspoken set of rules for relm travel and I Guess thay just don't apply to you because you just broke one of the most important ones, not talking about what happens in other relms. When she dies she is veg, doesn't give specifics, she just gave details which I've never hurd from her befoer. Also, het twin brother was her everything and is sounds like she just gave him up, that must have been hard, then to be the one to help banish him must have taken everything thay where like praboti. The final thing you should know Is my little bird will overwork herself, she gives everything and will keep pushing beyond the point of draning herslef." Then he patted Tensi's sholder and whent over to sit next to Alic.
Suddenly the oven Timer whent off.

Grace was out side the institute wondering what the two where doing inside an abandoned, condemned, church. It confused her becase she couldt see beind the Glamor.

"Many Things Do Not Apply To Me," Overlord Tensei made clear, "And Some Things That Don't Apply To Others Apply STRICTLY Toward Me." They wouldn't understand because they weren't a single Universe comprised of several omniverses, but they would know that he wasn't lying when he said his power couldn't change the laws of other universes until he was connected to them or unless he was only dealing with himself. "Your Laws And My Laws Are A Bit Different, You See, But There Are Certain Things That We Should Share In Common." Still, Overlord Tensei didn't want to get involved in the conversation, as it would require him to explain to them about his higher forms, which he kept very secret; very close to his chest.

"In Any Case, Yes, I Will Check Those Places When The Time Comes. As For Now, I..." Overlord Tensei suddenly trailed off, turning his head slowly. "... There's... Someone That's Following Us," he said ominously, "And That Person Is Right Outside." Overlord Tensei sensed her before when she was spying on them, but thought nothing of it. "I Know The Energy Signature Because It Appeared A Few Times Before, But I Sense Many Things Going On All At Once And Didn't Think That It Meant Someone Was Following Us... However Now That I Feel The Same Presence Again, I Am Sure Of It." He thought for a moment, humming to himself, then decided, "I Will Deal With This Matter And You All Can Deal With Lucy. I Will Report My Findings About This Person When I Learn More." Overlord Tensei's jacket suddenly fluttered and he disappeared in a blur.

When Overlord Tensei reappeared, he was standing just outside of the building, having appeared from out of literally nowhere before Grace, likely to her surprise. "Who Are You?" Overlord Tensei inquired, "And Why Are You Following Us? I Have Picked Up On Your Energy Signature For Quite Some Time And Want To Know Why You Are Stalking Me And My Friend."

Insted of answering Grace simply through a knife at Overlord Tensi, then another trying to execute him befoer she relised she couldn't so she turned and tried to run insted and darted into a croued befoer trying to blend in.

Inside the institute, Simon pulled out the lasagna and let it cool, and the groop plotted. Lacy remaind in her solitude enjoying her old spot and the peace that came with it. The group divided that if Lawrance shiee up they wold let him in and of he was a problem thay wold bring him to the clave (there government).

Overlord Tensei snagged the first knife out of the air and swiped it at the second, deflecting it and knocking it to the ground. When the strange woman ran, Overlord Tensei's eyes flashed and with a signature sanguine gleam, his Hyper Perception activated once again to lock on to the energy signature of the girl. "You Can't Run From Me..." Overlord Tensei disappeared again, blitzing through the crowd as a transparent and intangible force so that no one could see or feel him. When he got close enough to Grace, he would flash his eyes toward her again and appear in a clearing standing right before her, keeping her for proceeding forward any farther. "Why Did You Just Try To Assassinate Me?" he asked angrily. "Who Even Are You? You Must Be Evil, Trying To Randomly Assassinate People For No Real Reason." He crossed his arms, waiting for a response.

"Oh plese, I'm the Flower Girl, I'm a hero, your a Villain, killing thousands of incint people and abusing your power, those who are gifted stood use those gifts for good, I've seen what you did in your Universe over that boy. Your Malicious and cruel and heartless." Then she sliped though the fabric of the universe and poped out on the other side of him befoer trying to stab him with a dagger.

Offended, Overlord Tensei immediately turned himself into a cosmic portal and let Grace slip through into it, taking them both into an isolated space that was closed off from the other realms. He appeared in his humanoid form, but the two of them were standing on open space out in open space. "You're A Spy," is what he said first and foremost, "Watching What I Do In My Universe Because Of A Villainous Wretch And Then Having The Nerve To Judge What Is Done In My World To My People." The girl knew nothing, and only saw a sliver of what happened. "You Think You Know What It's Like To Have To Control A Utopia And Someone Comes Along And Messes With It And You Have To Damage Your Own Kind To Save Them From The Hands Of A Menace? If You Knew Anything, You'd Understand The Stress Of Having To Make Such Decisions To Save An Entire Universe. Besides, Did You See When I Took Their Souls To A Better Place? Do You Even Know That There Is A Better Place In My Universe?" Overlord Tensei was furious as these accusations.

"You Have Simple, Mortal Problems, And You Should Keep Your Intentions Associated With Them!" Overlord Tensei's large crystal hands appeared hovering over the area, sharpening into claws in his wrath. "You Are A Confused Child With A Warped Sense Of Conceited Justice, And I Will Teach You To Meddle In The Affairs Of Others Where It Is Unwelcome!" The first thing he'd do is try to crush her with the overly large crystal claws, clamping them together where she stood. Secondly, he seemed to be powering up for something more devastating...

Grace began by started to try and escape the clawes but it was no use insted they began crushing her making het cry out in pain. "You Villain she cried out betwen moaned and grunts of pain as she was slowly crushed. "If you kill me more will come" she gasped out, it was a bluf though there was no one else. She was fully trapped and helples now, and she had no powers only training and devices like the one that allowed d her though the fabric of universe's.
Back in the institute Lucy began to panic when she felt tensei leave, and it caused her to pass out and slump to the sode making her fall from the rafters to the ground like a rag doll. She hit it with a dull thud and several sickening cakes though still unconscious. The inhabitants of the institute wjere completely unaware though.

"I'm Only Here To Capture And Question You," Overlord Tensei assured Grace, "Just As I Did The Other Two When They Were Found Killing People In Someone's Universe." The claws held their pressure, but they didn't crush Grace. "I'm Taking You With Me," Overlord Tensei said, "And There I Will Show You That You Are The One That Is Mistaken About My Identity As A Villain." He did not take kindly being called a villain after all he did to keep things peaceful. "I Was At War With The Boy, And That Means Employing Some Tactics That Are More Harsh." But he knew this girl wouldn't understand -- it didn't seem like she knew too much about real 'war', especially a cosmic war.

"Absolute Zero..." Overlord Tensei spake, his voice echoing throughout space, "... Null Prospect." At the call of his technique, the hands around Grace would form into a barrier that disallowed the transfer of energy, meaning she was trapped inside of it where she was, as she was. "I'll Release You When I'm Done Questioning You," Overlord Tensei said, but he knew that he couldn't be heard, since sound was an energy and the transfer of energy couldn't happen through the 'Null Prospect' barrier.

He and Grace would disappear back into New York, where the location of Lucy was, wherever that may have been. Overlord Tensei would keep Grace captive in the barrier until it was time to talk. That's when he saw her unconscious. "Lucy!" Overlord Tensei cried, rushing over to her, "Wake Up! What Happened? Open Your Eyes!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back