• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
The rest of the wedding went smoothly and was full of joy.
The next few months where peaceful aswell until a stranger enterd the woods, she was small and dressed like a classical ballerina but also incredibly strong. She tried to get to Lucy who was with the wolf pack a she was most days not she was married. The wolves smelled and captured her however and upon questioning and a bit of truth serum from Lucy it was revealed that she was Grace's new sidekick. A miserable was sent to Tensi saying "Grace is back"

After a time of peace in the Veritas, Shinrona was happy that Lucy was getting along with the beings of the Veritas. He was glad that her new marriage was going well and that she and her wolves were making a good life together. However, Shinrona got a message from Lucy that was saying that Grace was back in the picture. With a heavy sigh, he warped to Lucy's location and sought her out, wondering how Grace could be back when she was not allowed in his dimension. So he came to Lucy for questioning.

Lucy was about ready to pop, when she saw Shinrona she gave him a side hug then said "Befor I bring you to her i need to warn you she's 9 and I gave her truth serum" then she led him into a hut where the girl was firmly but not tightly bound to a chair. "Is he the Bad Guy Gracey sent me to save you from?" The kid asked. "Katelyn tell the nice man what you told me" Lucy said "I don't see a nice man just a funny looking guy" was the response which clearly exasperated Lucy who gave a odd sigh and put her hand on her stomach befoe saying "tell him what you told me" "Fine, my name is Katelyn Buchanan and I'm helping Gracy save people from evil, she told me to come here and save her and her family form an email dementor guy to is controlling then to take them all to the hospital were her brother is at and lave them all there."

Shinrona shook his head. "Grace Has Learned Nothing And Her Obsessive Nature Has Caused Her To Become Fixated On Me." Shinrona turned to the girl, then smiled, saying, "Don't You Think That There Are Other, Worse Bad People Out There Than Someone Like Me, Who You Don't Know And Have Never Seen Before?" Shinrona was definitely going to mobilize all of the Veritas' forces out on Grace this time and wage war with her for her obsession. This time, he wouldn't let her escape without making sure her mind was cleansed... And he was going to do it the hard way.

"This Is A Mere Child. This Isn't Something I Should Be Bothering Myself With," Shinrona said outright. "I'm Going To Let One Of My Daughters -- Just Around Her Age -- Deal With This Matter, Instead." Shinrona called out in an echoed voice, "Shinity..." and began to disappear.

After a short time, a young, blonde haired girl with her hair in a ponytail appeared, warping out of nowhere in front of Lucy and Katelyn. "Ummmmm," she said, wondering where her father was, "Where Is My Daddy? Why Did He Call Me Here?" She was left ignorant of the situation so that she wouldn't get mad. She was only eight, but she had incredible power, like her father. Shinity hovered around curiously, wearing a nice colorful blouse. "Who Are You?" she asked Lucy and Katelyn, "Are You Playing A Game?" She clapped her hands together. "I Want To Play, Too!"

"In a way..." Lucy began "This is Katelyn she was tricked by a mean lady to try and do somthing bad and now your Dad wants you to take care of her, she's 9" She explained. Katelyn was silent because she was two busy checking out the other girl. "My name is Lucy, I'm a friend of your father, he is a great man who I owe much to." She added.

Shinity was kinda listening, but also kinda not, prodding her fingers together cutely. "Hwha?" All Shinity cared about was that they were playing a game. "YAY! LET'S PLAY!!" But, she didn't realize that Lucy said something about Katelyn being tricked. Eventually, she got it and said, "Oh." Then, Shinity got a little upset. "Well, My Daddy Is The Best Daddy In The Whole Wide Everything, And I Don't Like Anyone Who Says That He Is Bad." Shinity stuck her tongue out at Katelyn, who was technically one year older than she was. "If Lucy Is A Friend, Then Shinity Is Your Friend, Too!" She looked over to Katelyn, though, and made a face at her. "But Anyone Who Is Not Friends Is Not Gonna Be My Friend." She crossed her arms and said, "Hmph!"

"Im honord to be your friend Shinity, Ohh...-" she made a face for a moment then said "-the baby's are Honored to" she said with a chuckle. "And Katelyn doesn't know better about your Daddy, why don't you play with her and teach her what a great Daddy you have and about how well he treats everyone here in his universe? And maybe Katelyn can can teach you some dancing in return, how does that sound?" "If she wants to play i can teacher her dancing, my mommy dances realy good" was Katelyn's response her mission completely forgotten.

Shinity was wary at first, but was happy to play with mostly anyone. "Okay, That Sounds Fun!" Shinity knew how to dance, but if it was very well or not was left to be determined. Shinity then said with a hint of confidence in her voice, "My Daddy Made Aaaall Of This, And More! He And My Mommy Made Everything In The Veritas!" Shinity nodded her head triumphantly. "And I Can Make Anything I Want To, Too! I'm The Princess Of The Dawn And My Powers Let Me Create Things!" Shinity, not aware of if Katelyn was a human or not, floated over to her and asked, "Can You Fly? I Have A Galaxy Pegasus That Can Fly AAAALL Across The Universe!" Shinity made a large gesture with her arms, then placed her hands on her hips. "What Games Do You Like To Play?"

"I can't dance but I am realy strong...can we play hide and seek? Also I want to meet your flying horsey." Katelyn said then akse Lucy "Can you un tie me please?" So Lucy did and then Katelyn was free and said "Let's play, Gracy doesn't let me play, she says I have responsibility" and she took the girls hand to try and run off with her to play.

Shinity smiled and said, "I Was Gonna Say That!" before she was taken outside to play. She also mentioned, "That Gracey Sounds Like A Mean Person! I Play All The Time!" In fact, that's what she was doing before she was called here... "I Play With All The Animals And All The Fae And All The Spirits And Stuff! They're All My Friends And We Play Nonstop Until I Get Sleepy!" Shinity would then call upon her Galaxy Pegasus -- well, Galaxy Pony -- the Maregenesis, which was the child version of her father's Maregenesis that he made especially for her. It was a sparkling white looking horse with a cosmic mane and tail and hooves, plus it had a unicorn's horn and angel wings. "This Is My Pretty Pony!" Shinity said to Katelyn. "My Daddy Is The Best!"

"That sounds cool, he's so pritty!" Said Katelyn then she said "Lets play!, you count fisrt" she insisted in it then as soon as Shinity started she disapered and whent back to Gracy to report back about what had happened since Lupa came back to the forest.
Lapa had stayed in the budding and eas oblivious about what had hapend outside, she was sitting down resting, she had missed nap time with the pups so none of them came to report anything to her about the girls.

Shinity began to count. "One, Two, Three..." She continued to count until she reached twenty, then said, "Ready Or Not, Here I Come!" and began to search the forest for Katelyn. Now, Shinity had the power to sense other peoples' presences, and when Katelyn's disappeared, she thought that she might be hiding somewhere beyond the Dawn. "Hmmm..." Shinity thought, "I Wonder Where She Is...?" Still, Shinity would search the Great Forest, flying through the trees and looking for Katelyn. She hadn't come into her full power like her father had, so she wasn't aware of how to track anything outside of the Veritas' boundaries. She could only sense what was within the boundaries.

Eventually, she went to Lucy's house again and asked her, "Did You See Katelyn? We Are Playing Hide And Seek And I Can't Find Her." Shinity crossed her arms and puffed out her cheeks cutely.

Lucy was cooking but she stoped when Shinity came up to her "No I haven't but I'v not been paying attention, give me a moment and I'll find her cordenrents" she sjenamd closed he eyes then he face fell. "She went back to Grace, the mean Woman who hats your father, you should ask him if he wants you to go after her or not... but befoer you go, here-" she handed her a choclet cake with banana and strabery filling "- you can take this and its up to you if you want to share it with him or not. Tell him the girls are in the fisrt Bubble relm from last time" then Kip came in and Lupa introduced him as her Mate and the soon to me alfa if this wolf pack.

Shinity agreed and took the cake, warping to her father so that they could share it. She explained to him what happened and wondered what he would do about it, but instead of doing anything, he insisted that Shinity go handle it, herself. So a Dimension Gate was opened for her and she passed through into the realm where Grace and Katelyn were and she said, "I Found You~! But You Weren't Supposed To Leave The Veritas!" She placed a hand on her hips and waggled her finger, as if she were shaming Katelyn. "That's Cheating!" But Shinity could sense who and what was in the Veritas... But she didn't think that would be cheating. Especially since a lot of beings could mask their presences. "Why Did You Hide Here?" she asked, "And Is This That Mean Demented Lady That Won't Stop Being Mean To My Daddy?"

"She isn't demented and I didn't cheat I tricked you and it got you here, and now we are going to keep you here until you let everyone in your relm go including Lucy and her babies" said Katelyn. Grace have a lagh then hrabed the girl and put cufs on her befoer she cound react then she put her in a cell to wait for her to comply of her father to react. Lucy had been paying attention on instinct though and contacted Loki who whent and asked Shinrona what he wanted him to do?
Lucy wanted to help herself but she couldn't because the baby's wjere soposed to come soon.

Shinity was suddenly locked up, but she had powers, too, just like her father. Her powers were the powers of Creation itself, and she could create whatever she wanted with her 'Absolute Creation'. When she got mad, her eyes glowed white, and she frowned intensely. "Super Awesome..." she spake, her voice echoing throughout the realm. When she called out her technique that she learned with her father -- 'Super Awesome' -- she was allowed to borrow some of his power and use it to create whatever she wanted whenever she wanted. With her power of creation, Shinity turned herself into a vaporizing energy form and disintegrated the cuffs as well as the cell. Her eyes were still glowing. "Now You'd Made Me Mad!" She raised her hand up and began to gather energy into it, pointing it at Grace, who was the one that locked her up. "My Mommy And Daddy CREATED Everyone In Our Realm, But If You Want Us To Let Them Go..." Shinity smiled, coming up with something fiendish, "Then We'll Let Them Go!"

Shinity suddenly cried out, "DAAADDYYYYYYY!!!" And out of nowhere, a Dimension Gate from the Veritas opened up in the wilderness of the Dawn. "Go, Monsters!" Literally out of nowhere, monsters of variable different sizes, shapes, and constitutions appeared sporadically and charged at Grace, the herd of them aiming to trample her and devour her. There were so many coming out of the portal, they could barely be told apart from one another.

Grace was killed in the stampede and Katelyn escaped, the problem was she didn't know where else to go so she went back to Lucy who made her take the travel bracelet off. Then she told Shinrona that she had the little girl and she was sorry, she didn't know Gracy wold lock her new frend up, and that Gracy lied to her. She was crying and Lucy was trying to comfort her the pups who where now all awake where also trying to comfort the crying girl.

After the incident, because Shinity was responsible for the entire Dawn, her father sent her to deal with Lucy once Grace was killed. Shinity's father was fully informed, but he was letting his daughter take the reign she was supposed to and deal with issues of the Dawn by herself. So, Shinity appeared at Lucy's house, floating at her door. "My Daddy Says I'm Old Enough To Do Things By Myself, So That's What I Am Doing!" Shinity saw that Katelyn was crying and wondered if it was because of Grace. "Aww, Don't Cry, Little Katie! I'll Be Your Friend!" Shinity didn't understand why Katelyn was crying or why she was so attached to Grace. "And So Will... Uh..." Shinity forgot Lucy's name. "Uh... So Will This Lady!" That was the best comforting that Shinity could do.

"Lady Lucy hun, and Katelyn is upset because she didn't know Grace was going to do that to you, she realy wants to be your Friend and is upset you got hurt" "mmmhummm" Katelyn sniffed and wiggled free to go hug Shinity. "She is obviously welcome to stay at my house but I think she wants to stay with you" Lucy explained "She doesn't have a Mommy and Daddy like you do so she doesn't know what it's like"

Shinity let the girl hug her and then hugged her back. She said to Katelyn, "You Can Be My Sister!" The only problem was where she was going to sleep. Shinity didn't stay in the Palace with her father. She was given her own planet to rule, but even then, she usually was outside playing. "Ummm, But I Dunno Where You Are Gonna Sleep... My Daddy Gave Me A Whooole Planet To Have, But My Room Is A Special Room That Only I Can Go Into..." Shinity wondered. "None Of My Other Sisters Live In The Palace, Either. We All Stay In Our Own Places." Shinity only knew of the freedom of coming and going and doing as she pleased, so she didn't understand the necessity to have someone to look out for someone. "I Can Make You A House!" Shinity said. "Then You Can Live In A House." She grinned big and wide, feeling like that was the solution to the problem. "There! All Better!"

"All better" Katelyn agreed and actuly giggled despite the tears. She was happy to have a sister now. "you'll be a nice sister right? Not meany like Gracy? She was mean and she lied to me" she sad as started pouting.
Lupa went back to her cooking, almost done with the chilli she was making then Loki apered and sat down only to be swared by the pups.

Shinity nodded her head and assured Katelyn that she would be a good sister. "Yep! I Already Have Two Sisters That I'm Already A Great Sister To, So You'll Be Fine!" She grabbed Katelyn's hands and smiled, "I'll Even Make Parents For You To Have!" Shinity could create ANYTHING she wanted, and she could show Katelyn things that were beyond her imagination if she wanted to. Her Galaxy Pony was still with her, and she would take Katelyn for a ride. Shinity floated onto the Galaxy Pony. "You Want To Go For A Ride?"

"Uuuntuh, I don't want parents" Katelyn said adamantly then at the ofer of a pony ride she said "Yay! Let's go for a ride" excitedly and whent over to try and get on.
Lucy watched amused as she finised her cooking and sat down tiredly. Loki gave her a woried look and she just smiled weakly with a hand on her stomach. The pups whare oblivious amd where playing excitedly around Loki.

It didn't matter to Shinity if Katelyn didn't want parents or if she did, since that wasn't Shinity's concern. Her only concern was the pony ride that they were about to have. Shinity helped Katelyn up and then told the Galaxy Pony to lift off, which would send them high into the sky. "Hold On Tight!" Shinity said, pointing to stuff all around the different sections of the Dawn. "... And Over There, That's The Water Land, Where All The Watery Stuff Is. Different From The Earth Land, Where Lucy Stays." There were a lot of waterfalls and a roaring ocean that spilled over the side of the land mass. "Then There's The Fire Land, Which Is Mostly A Desert. It Looks Like A Giant Pumpkin!" She pointed over to the Land of Fire, which had a crystal pumpkin around it and badlands all about. "Then There's The Wind Land, Which Has Lots Of Different Birdies And Floating Islands!" Shinity pointed to the bird people flying from island to island, as well as the wind trails that connected the islands together for people who couldn't fly.

"Do You Like All This Stuff?" Shinity asked Katelyn as they flew all across the Dawn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back