• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
The door opend and Lucy's voice said "Come in" as if she was there but she was actually in the kitech coverd in flower, as he wold be able to see given the open ness of the bottom floor, the left side was all sitting room and next to the door was a hand made wooden table with 12 chairs arond it then the kitchen. It was all warm inside, in grayes and brown, and whites and blues, it had an almost seaside feel despite being in the middle if the forest. Once Shinrona was inside the door wold close and Lucy's voice wold ring from the Kitchen along with a laghing, a peaceful slight amused one, "Your early... the sun had just risen here. Unless you entended to leave before anyone got here then It was a good idea but several of the Wolf Pups will be here soon, I promised to show them how to make Pizza." She said smiling then finaly finished with the dough in her bowl and tured to look at him "How have you been?" She asked, "are you hungry? There is plenty of food, and i have fresh bread in the oven and apple's, there is realy good apple's here and the seller is realy nice shell give me a bushel in exchange for a pie, and a berral for a blanket" she gave a giggle.

Last edited:
Shinrona stepped inside of the house and looked around, finding it to be quite cozy. "I See You've Done A Good Job," he said to Lucy as he walked toward the kitchen, "I Am Very Pleased With You." He saw that she was covered in flour and laughed lightly, finding it hearty that she should be in such a situation. "I Will Stay For A Time, But Perhaps Not In This Form Of Mine, As I Have Regular Business To Do Throughout The Land." Shinrona then said, "I Do Want To Meet These Pups You Mentioned, However." Shinrona thought of changing forms, but he would wait until he was a little more comfortable to do that. He didn't know how Lucy would take seeing his other forms, since they were very different from the Fifth and the Eighth -- some of them, inhuman. Then again, Tensei weren't humans; they were Tensei. They just looked human.

"Pizza Is My Favorite!" Shinrona said to Lucy, finding himself a seat, "And I Appreciate The Cake That You Baked For Me. Thank You Very Much." He was quite polite with her, as a King should be, he felt. "I Have Been Lovely. Things In The Veritas Couldn't Be Better... Well, We Could Always Use More People, But Otherwise, Things Are Fine. Thank You For Asking." He paused, closing his eyes and letting the warmth of the house fill him. "It's Been A While Since I've Been Somewhere So Cozy," he said. He opened his eyes and looked to Lucy, "And How Have You Been? Have There Been Anymore Issues With You Or Your Life Here?"

"It's been nice peaceful, it reminds me of our home, the only thing missing is the water..." she smild a bit lost in memories only to be brought back woth the door opening and a groop if Wolf Pups coming in in various forms "Ducky!!!" Thay all shouted exept one, the oldest who had obviously been sent to watch the others. "Thay call her ducky because she's not a Goose" he said as if that explained the Nickname. The rest surounded her. She smiled and laged and got down to there level after she "Chated" with then for a while, answering there childish questions and exclamations she rose and clapped her hands "Ok, time to make a mess" she said which got cheers the handed them a pot of flower and said "go cover the table in this" and thay did, she put up portal around the edges that made the exes return to the into the pot in a small waterfall and one around Shinrona to keep him clean then when that was done she had everyone sit at a spot and gave them all dough to rool out "get it nice and thin so its crispy" she said offers a ball of the dough to Shinrona. When the Pups are done she puts sauce on all if them tben pulles out the toppings, leftovers From all of the cooking. Then she tells Shinrona quietly "I haven't been tracking my brother but a did feel him enter the Universe, it was strange because he can't jump he doesn't have any power so he shouldn't be able to leave Odin's Universe.

The wolf pups surprised Shinrona, as he wasn't accustomed to little children anymore now that his young daughters had grown up. "Woah, Now!" he said, chuckling lightly. "They Certainly Are Active," he noted. "Children Will Be Children." Shinrona didn't quite get why the eldest wolf pup said that she wasn't a 'Goose', but eventually he matched up the name 'Goosey-Lucy' with a story that was common on the original Earth. "Ah, I Suppose I Could Assist..." Shinrona wasn't very accustomed to cooking, either, since he barely needed to eat, if he even ate anything at all. When he did eat, it wasn't for sustenance, but for pleasure... At least, in his higher forms. His food and appetite changed depending on his form he took. In one form, he ate only data.

That aside, he still did what he could with the dough with his hands, preferring to use his reality powers to deal with the making of the pizza. But he knew there was a certain sentimentality that came from doing work with one's own hands, and he would allow it, since Lucy was being such a good hostess. She seemed like a better person without her brother. Perhaps he was the bad influence...? Shinrona did not know, but if he ever had to find out, he would.

That's when Lucy spoke to him quietly about her brother's presence.

"I See..." Shinrona said with concern in his voice, "Maybe I Should Ascend To My Form As Overlord Tensei And Go Inspect The Matter? He Could Be Plotting Something." Shinrona had no problem with going into other universes, but this form was not the form that was made for doing that, which was why he had to ascend in order to do it. "Perhaps Loki Has Something To Do With It All," Shinrona thought. "What Do You Want To Do About It? Shall I Go Track Him?" He would wait for Lucy to respond before he did anything.

"It is your Universe." The she sighed "My brother is not a leader, he takes orders he does not give them. The difference between us is he is forever a guard where many though I would achieve knighthood. He is buld and brash to my admittedly cold calculations." Then she was called by a little girl and went over to help, then she whent to help another but as she did she looked at Shinrona and said "I lone knight is a force to be recond with, a lone guard is nothing but trouble, nomatter eachs intentions." "That sounds like somthing the alfa would say" said one of the pups then they broke in to quoteing ther tribal leader. Finaly it was broken by a piping of "I'm done!" Falllowd by the rest. Then a "Will you tell us a story befoer we go Ducky?" And a round of pleases. Befoer answering Lucy looked at Shinrona and silently asked if he wanted to hear one of her tails.

Being in his Fifth Restriction form, Shinrona would not notice someone enter his Universe unless they had done so through the Dimension Gate Station or went straight to the Veritas Planet. He only knew of the Veritas Universe in his higher Restrictions, which allowed him to become the Universe, itself. If Lawrance caused trouble in the Veritas Universe, it would cause Shinrona in his form as Overlord Tensei to become unwell. He had to make sure that the Veritas Universe was safe, so he needed to ascend back to the Eighth Restriction. Though he felt pressed for time, he didn't want to leave Lucy alone so suddenly. He decided that he would take care of her brother after he listened to her story.

"I Wish To Hear Of A Tale, As Well," Shinrona said, like one of the children. "Please, Tell Us Something Good, Lucy!" Shinrona nodded his head to her and smiled, saying softly, "I'll Deal With The Other Matters Immediately Afterward."

"Tell us the one about your Cloak" "And Pizza" "Ya the one about pizza" "And your mate!" Said the children as they all rushed to wash and sit in the Living room. Lucy chuked and dusted herslef off and wanted her hands and face then removed her apron befoer jouning them. When everyone was ready she bagan. "Many many years ago in a foreign land a completely different universe and realm... There was A-war. And during this were the entire realm was Fighting with itself, And they were 2 sides the allies and the axis powers Now my brother and I came to this Relm just as the war broke out and we entered a country that was part of the axis And we became close friends with the leader of this country and we watched as they prepared for war and one day while I was walking I smelled this amazing smell and so I followed my nose And when I entered the shop what was coming from there is a handsome young man behind the Counter And he greeted me and give me a smile and When I asked What smelled so good you laughed and said the pizza. Well I went back to that shop every day for a year and a 1/2 and saw that young man and we talked and one day he asked if I wanted him to show me how to make the pizza and of course I said Yes so that evening I went back and he showed me And When we were done we talked and he with the sweetest man I had ever met and he was charming. And we were all done with the night he asked to walk me home. Well then as time went on we Began to spend time together not just in the little shop and I Invited him to parties And one day he asked me to marry him and I told him yes. Unfortunately before we ever had the ceremony, Our side lost the war and he was killed in the people's anger. And all that was left Was a Gray Cloak He had had commissioned that was still in the Shop He had bought it from. And now I wear that cloak all the time Though it's black now From the Dye used for morning." The children where uncharacteristicly quite as she told the story, only mumrering among themselves. Then when she was done the bagan to speek again "Papa says losing a mate is the most painful thing in the world" but he was shussed like the mater was taboo becas to them it was, and then one said "Where is your brother, is he still woth his mate?" To which she nodded resisting the urge to Look at Shinrona, befoer another question could be asked she said "How about we all say goodbye to Shinrona, he needs to go now" then she got up and have him a hug then said "Ill send you some of the food later" befoer seeing back ans curtsyong.

Shinrona listened closely to Lucy's story, understanding more about her as he heard more and more of it. The reason why she was the way she was. What happened to her world. Her brother. Things were all starting to make more sense to him, and he felt compassion for her because of her struggles.

He did not say anything, but he did hum lowly at the story's end, signifying that it was deep and he was feeling solemn about it. He closed his eyes, smiled softly, and nodded his head. But he never said a word to Lucy as she finished with the story and entertained the pups' questions and comments. He only sat back and listened more, observing them all and trying his best not to interrupt. That was when Lucy told the kids that he had to go. Shinrona stood up and hugged Lucy, accepting it as a token of friendship between them, and said to her as he was leaving, "Don't Worry About Anything Anymore." He started walking toward the door, his image fading away. "I'll Handle Everything." With that, he waved and said, "Goodbye!" to all of the children, happily taking his leave so that he could deal with the potential threat to the universe.

And he disappeared back into the depths of reality.

When Shinrona reappeared, it was back at the Dimension Gate Station, where he was when he first began to observe other universes. "Let Me See..." he said to himself, looking into the portal as he started to release his Restrictions upon himself, "... If I Return To The Eighth, I Can Find Him The Same Way I Located The Twins The First Time Before..." His power rose and his hair began to shine, standing on end as it suddenly floated upright. "I'll Return To My Overlord State And It Should Be An Easy Thing To Deal With Anyone He Might Have With Him." Shinrona's hair transitioned from various colors to a solid crystal blue, wherein which his hair was made of crystal and the blueness was just refracted light he chose to allow to be seen. Before he ascended to his higher levels of power, he Restricted himself, limiting his power only to the cosmos; the universe and all the omniverses of it. It may have seemed like that was the highest power one could achieve, but Shinrona -- now back to being Overlord Tensei -- had greater power far beyond anyone could imagine. This was only an example.

"Now," Overlord Tensei said, his hair falling back down and drooping over one of his eyes, "Let's See About Lawrance And His Little Lover..." Overlord Tensei scanned the omniverses just as he did before, as well as looked within into the Veritas Universe, in case he was where Lucy said he was. Once he had a solid lock on Lawrance or Loki, his Hyper Perception would activate and he would mark them as his targets. "Where Are You...?"

The pups stayed the rest of the day determined to help despite there not bing much to do, and while Lucy bathed upstairs thay played in the back then that late afternoon once all the food was set out and peole started arriving she relaxed and forgot about her brother as she so often did now. It was odd she soposed, but she had no complaints. The evening whent well and Evoryone atlest seamed to enjoy themselves. As promised She sent not a plate but practically but several to Shinrona (the only name she knew him by) inorder for him to get some of everything seing as she had cooked then preserved in pockets so much food and others had brought food to. The wolves found delight in geting to eat chocolate cake and she sent them home woth a case of the chocolate substitute in exchange for more time with the Pups which got some laghes and smiles and the those who where cat like enjed the same in recipes she had gotten from Mefua. The night was a success and she even got some offers of help in her plan to start a small ranch up at near the pastures.

Lawrance had started a war, well he had given the city into one, technically the was was declared on them thought...atlest thanks to Loki and his diplomacy it was only one, still thought. He was currently sitting in a meeting with Generals discussing war strategies. Loki was the one engaging though Lawrance was just taking it in and trying to fallow everything that was said, most of it was over his head though.
He missed his sister, she was good at this sort of thing, she wold have criteria the Generals and thay wold ignore her and loose or sometimes they listend and thay won until someone else took over.

Once Overlord Tensei found out where Lawrence was hiding within the Veritas Universe, he immediately thought to take on his Universal Form, as he had done to track them down. To do this, however, Overlord Tensei would have to blend into the universe, itself, so he could reveal his true form -- the Universal Form. The humanoid form he took was merely for interaction on a smaller scale; it was the Universal Form that was his true self when in the Eighth Restriction.

He started to fade silently into the abyss of space, flying up into the air and letting his body dissipate into disembodied matter, of which would be absorbed into the Veritas Universe. At that moment, a great being opened its eyes, their flash bearing the sight of all of the omniverses that there were, streams of cosmic energy flowing from the corners of its eyes. It was Overlord Tensei, and he was gazing at Lawrance on one of his planets, apparently having taken it over.

Now, there was actually nothing wrong with what he was doing. The Veritas was open to people doing exactly what he was and there being no repercussions... Not anymore, now that Overlord Tensei and the Tensei Family had come to Peace. Lawrance was fully able to take over a planet, engage in war, and even speak with the Gods if he wanted to whilst he was within the Veritas Universe. Though Overlord Tensei was certain that what he and his sister did in that other universe was wrong, it was not wrong to do in the Veritas, where there was absolute freedom.

However, that freedom also meant consequence where consequences were due, and as Ruler of the Karmic Cycle, -- being able to control it and its flow as well as become it, himself -- Overlord Tensei would deliver the consequences of Lawrance's actions through the Veritas Universe, itself... Which might not look like a direct attack.

The astronomical, blue, eight-armed man shifted his eight arms into different positions slowly, each of the hands taking up a different sign. "One, Two, Three, Four..." Overlord Tensei's voice echoed throughout the Universe, "Someone Has Declared War." His voice was too magnanimous to hear, and so the waves of his speaking became vibrations that would wash over the Veritas Universe and change the actual feeling of everything that was within the area that Lawrance had taken over for himself. They would feel a powerful tension rising in that area, one of which happened before someone or something was attacked in a war. That tension was Lawrance's only warning as to what was about to happen, as the Karmic Cycle was already delivering punishment from the Veritas Universe -- Overlord Tensei, himself -- down to that planet he'd started to make war on.

"You Don't Know Who You're Dealing With, Little Man," Overlord Tensei spake, his voice vibrations carrying a series of asteroids from the cosmos over to Lawrance and the planet he was on. "I'll Let You Do What You Want, But I'll Do What I Want In Return. Sound Fair?" Naturally, the voice of Overlord Tensei was too intense to be heard directly whilst he was in this cosmic state, so only the vibrations carried across the Veritas Universe. "I Own Many Planets And Universes -- All Of Them. What's One Loss To Me?" They weren't thinking on the larger scale here. "Hope You Have Fun," were the last words that Overlord Tensei said before the asteroids came close to the planet that Lawrance was upon, ready to destroy his army in a flash and ravage the planet without hesitation.

the meeting was dragged on until suddenly there was screaming, they all rushed out only to see the world being destroyed, suddenly the building they where in shook and began falling sidewase as smoke began to fill it and flames erupted as thay did in other builds in the city, at the last moment Loki grabed Lawrance and telaported to another planet, this one was familiar to Lawrance, it was the Nether somewhere he had been befoer and had barely escaped from. Trusting though, he had an idea, shure it wold be painful but it wold give him power. Lawrance told loki to go and come back in a year, his transformation would be done by then if he survived.

Overlord Tensei saw that he didn't get Lawrance and Loki and that they had warped away to another place. He was still locked onto them with his eyes, but he had caused a lot of collateral damage to that single planet he was on. "Whoops," Overlord Tensei said, his voice washing over the planet and starting to heal it, "Sorry, Everyone. There Was A Bug On That Planet And I Freaked Out." Now, everyone in the Veritas knew their ruler by name and face, especially the people of his own race... So they were aware that it was by his will that misfortune had befallen them. However, they also knew that the stranger that was once on the planet -- Lawrance -- was the reason why they were attacked, and they knew it was because he had decided to start a war, because they were once a peaceful civilization that didn't war with their Creator and Ruler. They knew him and they loved him, even through this mishap.

"I Will Have To Gather The Souls Of The Lost, And Perhaps Those Of The Mourning, And Bring Them To A Better Place... As I Restore The Planet To What It Once Was... Or, Better, Even." Overlord Tensei moved one of his hands slightly and drew in all of the souls of the dead that were hit by the asteroids, sucking them into the afterlife known as 'Pulchritude' in the Veritas, which was something like heaven. As for the people who were injured or mourning greatly because of losses, he took their souls from them, too, and brought them to 'Pulchritude', the afterlife of the Veritas, where they would be able to roam freely and happily doing and being whatever they wanted in whatever way they saw fit. They would be happier there.

Regarding the people on the planet who survived, the asteroids -- by Overlord Tensei's hand and will -- had foreign and rare minerals in them that were good for many things, making that planet gain equity in the universe because of the gain of rare minerals. The asteroids broke down easily into this mineral and it was able to be used for many things, and it could be traded with neighboring planets or throughout their solar system, if they so chose. That planet was now more financially fortuitous than the others in their solar system, and the planet regenerated at a rapid rate because of Overlord Tensei's movement of one of his other hands... Which no one knew the planet could do because the planet had never seen any damage before.

With the planet restored and now better off than it was before, and the souls of the dead taken to a better place than they were before, Overlord Tensei redirected his focus back to the fugitives that were fleeing through the multiverse... Lawrance and Loki. "What's This?" Overlord Tensei observed, "It Seems As Though He Is Injured Severely." Overlord Tensei, being a benevolent deity, would allow for Lawrance to live out his days painfully and struggling to survive after being severely injured during the attack. Loki had left him, and Lawrance was surely dying. "I Hope Lucy Doesn't Get Mad At Me..." he said to himself. "I Could Heal Him, But I Want Him To Learn A Lesson, First." Such was what cosmic beings did sometimes; Karma is a bitch.

By the time Tensie was done fixing the planet Lawrance was half way though the transformation. Time worked differently on the nether it wasn't realy a concept there and was random in comparison to the outside. Loki had taken refuge on a small outer planet near the edge and had changed is aperence into his female form.
In her home Lucy grew suddenly I'll, and the wolves looked after her once the Pups found her until one of the villages was contacted and came to take her in. No one could explain whay she was surely so sick.
Finaly after several months she seamed to recover enough to go to her home but she was weaker them befoer and prone to seizures when extrem she emotions arose in extremity or changed suddenly.
What was a year for her and Loki was several for Lawrance and when he and loki set off together to another planet he was nearly a full shadow night. When thay arrived they emedietly took power in the world full of humans that was so much like his home, full of vilages and kingdom's.

What was months and years for Lucy and Lawrance were but mere moments to Overlord Tensei, who was still in his Universal form as a cosmic entity. Just the moving of his hand could have taken years, if he wanted it to. Perhaps about ten minutes passed as he observed the decline of Lucy's physical and mental health as well as the growth of Lawrance into something greater than he was before. But in all of that, Overlord Tensei had not moved. He only observed them as a cosmic being, even watching Lawrance and Loki try to take over yet another world. Overlord Tensei did not move at all, but kept watch over all events that occurred.

Lucys life continued abit a pace slower then befoer, she cooked and baked and spent time with peole, especially the pups and she even got her ranch up in the pastures. People got slowly accustomed to just showing up at her house, her door didn't even have a lock, and of she was there getting food even if the wasn't cooking she wold produce somthing fresh and sometimes even sleeping in one of her basement rooms whether she was there or not. It also became normal to see her just riding around the forest enjoying the peace of it.

Lawrance and Loki slowly took over this new world kingdom by kingdom and village by village. In his now twisted mind Lawrance was doing it all for Lucy, to give her somthing special somthing just for her. He even began to imprison men he thought simuler to her lost Fiancé just for her. Loki, determined to to anything for his lover, built dozens of houses to her specifications in different location's. As time whent on Lawrance bacame harsher and jarshes to the people inorder to squash rebellion. He imposed martial law on the while planet. While no one suffered physically thats to likys leadership, thay where all lived in distress and fear.

Time passed quickly for Overlord Tensei where it seemed to move slowly for the twins. He watched over Lucy and Lawrance as well as the rest of the universes, not making any moves at all. Instead, he remained silent and stationary, gazing on as Lawrance took over a new world.

However, once Lawrance had gotten to the point of being a mad dictator and actually ruling the world, Overlord Tensei knew that it was time for him to act again. Moving his Sixth Arm -- the Arm Of Chaos -- in a specific position, it released a powerful concentrated wave of energy toward that universe which would cause it to undergo a great deal of chaotic mess by hand of Overlord Tensei. The chaos ranged from people going mad and turning against Lawrance to there being plague and disease suddenly appearing across the planet. The chaos that was omitted from the Sixth Arm that controlled Chaos, itself, was so intense that it even caused the interdimensional spacetime of the universe to become warped, and if there were any attempt to go in or out of that universe, the travelers would be sucked into the omniverse that Overlord Tensei held in his Sixth Hand -- the Black Moon, which was the Hell of the Veritas Universe. They would literally go straight to Hell for trying to do any jumping and then be sealed there by Overlord Tensei.

As all of this happened, the chaos intensified. Earthquakes happened that would tear down buildings, hurricanes ensued that could flood and destroy cities, and other natural disasters occurred that were able to ravage the armies of the planet on a whim. They weren't dealing with a planetary force here -- they were dealing with an actual universe fighting against them. That was why war against Overlord Tensei was futile.

Lawrance laughed, Tensi was killing his own people yet again, there was plage and natural disaster and he easily slew any who came for him thanks to his democratic firm. As it was he surounded himself with fire.
He watched as natural disaster ravaged the planet. Twice he was buried in his fortification, but he mearly grownd and dug himself out. Unfortunately the madness began to effect him personally. Instead of waiting to be attacked he mearly went ans attacked others.
Loki actually intervenes and built a portal to the nethet, a loop whole in the lock on the relm since it was a physical permit portal to a Bible relm, one that was connected to everywere making them simultaneously in and out if the relm. He used obsidian and a flint and steal and activated it befer dragging Lawrance, who was yelling at The sky "Is that all you can do", though and once in the nether he jumped. To a border relm inorder to try to regain Lawrences sanity.

Lucy sent Tensi an apple pie, just because.

What Lawrance didn't know about Overlord Tensei's own people -- the Tensei -- was that most of them also had powers, because they came from his loins. Therefore, when the natural disasters happened and Lawrance left, they were immediately instructed as a hive-mind that was controlled by Overlord Tensei -- since he had dominion over all Tensei -- to use their powers to stop the rather basic natural disasters. He hadn't sent them anything too destructive; just things to weed Lawrance out.

It was all according to plan.

The madness ceased once Lawrance left and the people of the planet were all back to their original sanity. As for the plague and disease, the Tensei became rapidly immune to the breakout and it felt like nothing more than a common cold before it literally did not effect them at all. Some other creatures on the planet were nursed back to health by the Tensei and their powers, restoring them to their original health and cleansing the plague. If anyone died, their souls would be taken to Pulchritude in the same fashion as the first planet.

The difference now was that Overlord Tensei knew that Lawrance wanted to have a place in the Veritas Universe, which was already completely inhabited by the Tensei long ago when he instructed his people to multiply across the Veritas Universe. That meant that there wasn't a single planet that didn't have a Tensei on it, and therefore, they could act as a hive-mind and hear Overlord Tensei's voice, which warned them about Lawrance and told them all simultaneously throughout every universe that he was someone that was going to bring them misfortune. They would all be prepared for Lawrance to come now and would literally kill him if he set foot on any of the planets, after what happened with the first two and word about it spreading across the Veritas Universe very quickly.

When Lawrance was sensed to be out of the Veritas Universe, Overlord Tensei came to a halt once again. The Universe was still free for him to enter and exit from, but he would still either go to Hell or be killed by the Tensei that inhabited every planet.

Ovelord Tensei saw that Lucy sent an apple pie and created a construct of himself out of stardust to go and retrieve it. The miniature Overlord Tensei would collect the pie and consume it by withdrawing it into his body and breaking down its matter into particles, as if he was eating with his mouth. His body absorbed the nutrients of the apple pie and the stardust construct, which twinkled and glistened like the cosmos, was sent to Lucy's house to thank her for the pie.

Lucy was actually staying with one of the wolf packs for a week to entertain the pups while they prepared for the celebration of there next alfa coming of age. She was telling the pups stories of her time on the Argo 2 befoer Zeus banished her just because Alopo had a crush on her she was let back eventually but by then the relm had moved on to much to fit back but not enough start again.
One morning several days in she was awoken by several of the pups rushing in and declaring a letter for her just apeard.
The letter was from Loki and it begged her to come back saying Lawrance had gone mad with power and insists of having her by his side, he explained the twisted things he had done for her. And at the end have there cordinents.
Lucy emedietly sent the letter to Shinrona (Tensie, she senses them as the same person) with a note saying please stop them. And that she was willing to help.

Overlord Tensei was in deep meditation after all of the events happened, having his cosmic self return to his humanoid form and allowing himself to flow by the means of normalized time again. So much time had passed that he didn't realize that Lucy had been in the Veritas for so long, and he was concerned about Lawrance. One of his lower forms got the letter as soon as it arrived -- Shinrona, in fact, was the one who got it -- and immediately took action. Though Shinrona wasn't the one to act, it was Overlord Tensei that did.

So Overlord Tensei thought up a plan. He knew that Lawrance could not enter the Veritas Universe anymore, but he wouldn't stop going to other universes at this point until he got what he wanted. So, Overlord Tensei wrote to Lucy and asked her to set herself up as bait for Lawrance so that she could capture him and convince him to stop. Meanwhile, Overlord Tensei would be waiting for Lucy in between realities, ready to appear before her when she got the letter and was ready to assist. He would appear before her instantaneously, his hair blue, meaning he was Overlord Tensei and not himself as Shinrona. He told her about his different forms and that his hair color changed when he was in a different form, and sometimes, so did his appearance. He did this so that she would not be calling him 'Shinrona' when that was his other form, and would be able to properly address him as 'Overlord Tensei'.

He waited to see if Lucy would agree with his plan to be bait.

Lucy received the letter in the same fashion the day after the celebration and sent back an emidiet reply, along with a plate of rost meat, giving Apologies for not knowing about his multiple forms and explaining she mearly though he enjoyed changing his aperence. She also said of course she wold help and that she had an idea but she wold need to make somthing first.
She made her explanation for needing to leave so soon to the Tribe and promised to return as soon as she was done. Then she made hast to the nearest village for fabric and had a dress similar to what she wore normally but with lasing to he waist insted if hips and a losses under dress made then returned home to wait for Tensie. When he came he would find her looking pregnant thanks to a fake stomach.
Befoer he could ask she explained. "Lawrance knows I want and enjoy children, here I have them, I have a forest full of them, but Lawrance won't understand that, what he will understand is this though-" she put her hand on the stomach"- a sort of half truth, a little white lie. One I hope you'll excuse" she saod mildly embarrassed.

Overlord Tensei was astonished to see Lucy pregnant when he walked in -- or, at least, falsely pregnant. Once she explained that it was fake, he would lightly nod his head, wondering a bit about the relationship between her and her brother. He was happy that she was going to play along, and he would play along with her, but he was a bit concerned that Lawrance might not accept the matter and then become more belligerent. "How Do You Know This Will Work?" Overlord Tensei asked Lucy. "I Am Not A Fan Of Lying, But I Am Aware That Deception Has Its Benefits When Dealing With Certain People Or In Certain Instances, Though I, Myself, Stay Clear Of It." He placed his hands behind his back, still rather pensive about the situation. "If He Does Anything Too Outlandish, Or If He Finds Out That You Are Faking It, I May Have To Take Matters Into My Own Hands Again." Lucy may not have known what Overlord Tensei had done in his Universal Form, but he wasn't afraid of doing it again. "This Plan MUST Work, Or I Will Have To Take Action," Overlord Tensei explained. "Lawrance Has Become Too Much Of A Pest Around The Universes, And Even In This Form, I Have Limits, Since I Am Not In My Highest Form, Nor Do I Plan To Take Myself There. I'm Not Trying To Kill Him, But If You Say He Must Die, I Will." That was Overlord Tensei's answer.

Lucy nodded and said "He's my brother, he will do anything for me. And I'll make him promise not to enter this relm again...on pain of death, my death" she said "and as for him finding out, it's loki that is our problem, and I have a potion to make it temporarily real a gift of on a pair er a redheaded twin who owns a magical joke shop. The stomach is fake, the ora will be real thought. It is foreign magic to Loki so he can't dissect it" she hoped Tensi didn't ask how she knew the promise would hold.

In a outer planet Loki was bidding time with Lawrance wating for a response firm Lucy though it has nearly been a month for them.

"Well, If You Say So, Then Let's Get On With It," Overlord Tensei said. "I Will Be Watching From A Distance, Just In Case Something Goes Wrong." He jumped into the air and faded away rather quickly, disappearing into the reality. He wondered what Lawrance was going to do. If Loki was a problem, Overlord Tensei could deal with him. He had power that rivaled the Gods and he knew it, especially in this form. He could take on several at once in this form, as opposed to when he was Shinrona, when he probably could only handle a couple. Still, it was a feat within itself. He had to be that strong to be the King of an entire Planet, and the Ruler of and entire Universe. So he waited in between the folds of reality, not to be seen nor heard, but seeing and hearing everything going on.

Lucy watched him disappear then she walked out and touched the trees for what might have been the last time. What she didn't tell Tensi was she had a back up plan for fear he would not approve, if somthing went wrong she was grabing Lawrance and reaping them both in a pocket realm, it wold be suicide for her as she would spend the last of her strength locking the relm for good.
After she had her moment she pulled out the potion and downed it before reaching out to Lawrance for the first time since the incident. She used him to Jump, somthing she never thought she would do again, and apered next to him. "Lawrance you need to stop" she said which made him spin and try to hug her but she yelld "Careful" and he stoped then stood there in shock befoer saying "Luce...You...Your pregnant...I thought...after Jason...but..." then he huged her gently befoer steping back and just looking at her then he asked "Why... why now? I though...I've been trying..." "You've done some very bad things Lawrance, and I just found out, you need to stop. You need to leave, forever" "And you? Are you?" "I'm going home Lawrance, to my Kids and my family" "Ok" "You need to leave and sware never to enter Tensei's domain ever again, the moment you so much and brath air of his domain agan is the moment my heart stops forever. Understand?" "I...Luce...I...-" he sighed and looked down "I understand" then lucy used him to create a portal back ti asgaird, into the throne room and pushed both him and Loki thouth then she made it close trapping herself forever in this domain and her brother forever out if it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back