• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Romance RP - Looking for Help

Aestheticly_Sinning

away for a while, sorry for not responding!
TW: Hospitalization, illness, needles, medical equipment, possible medical background. Do not answer this ad/interest check if you are triggered by these in any form!

This RP will be a romance rp with my character Chinami, a sickly bakeneko who just wants a friend or two! This is supposed to be a wholesome, slightly intimate story of an ill catboy slowly falling for a kind stranger/s who just wanted an easy job, and you can use more than one character for a sort of harem or poly, or you can even invite another person to join in BUT I'm advertising it as 1x1 because that's what it'll be generally. Tagged as fantasy, will be modern fantasy. Fine with any characters of any gender or species as long as the character is, of course, of age (over 18) as Chinami is 20 and we don't need this getting weird. Please dm if interested and we can dicuss!

Send New Email
New Email Received
EasyJobRecruitment.com
A new job has opened up!
Dear wonderful strangers:

My name is Chinami, and I need help. I'm unable to do things people would normally be able to, like I can't climb up a step ladder to get to the cupboards or I struggle with walking up stairs, I can't really lift anything too heavy on some days either! (=ơ`ᆽ´ơ=)

I'm not asking for much but I'd appreciate some help! I'll pay you, too! I dunno what you'd call that, a nanny? A caretaker? Maybe just a kind friend! Email me and we can discuss your pay and what you'll do, ok? Looking forward to your company! (ミゝᆽ╹ミ)

Email me at: HrrtsnLulls@Whiskters.org

Users who are viewing this thread

Back