• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Neva

~To The Stray Dogs~
Hello all! I have had a real bad craving for a slow burn romance. And I just can’t seem to find a partner to stick with me. Hopefully I can find someone here. Though I do want to mention a couple of things about my writing style. I do tend to write longer responses, however I do understand that sometimes responses are shorter especially If two characters are talking. Which is fine. As long as I can work with the response, I’m content. I’m also in my early twenties and I would like my partner to be of similar age. Thank you 😊 I also write in third person. Other then that I’m a pretty open minded individual 😊

Now to the prompts!

First one: Looking for a male character
Medieval Arranged marriage. My character has been arranged to marry your character and they have never meet before. The arrange marriage is intended to unite two nations to form a stronger kingdom. It’s the day of the ceremony and everything seems to be going fine. The couples exchanges their vows and smooches. The deal is sealed. Servants bring out wine for everyone… but suddenly your characters father falls ill,his cup poisoned. My character is suspect number 1 and will try their best to convince your character it wasnt them. What will happen then?

Second: All welcomed
Mafia bodyguard. My character is the daughter of a big mafia boss controlling a large part of the city. After a risky incident involving a rival mafia, her father hires a body guard. You. Are you a traitor? Will you kill her for her money? Or do you maybe even like her a little despite he stubbornness? this one’s pretty much open to anything.

Third: All welcomed
Monster in the woods. Medieval fantasy. This one’s pretty short as far as beginnings go. My character just happens to hear something out in their shed. Some kind of monster character being hunted. When the hunters come around asking for it, for some reason when the hunters come looking for the Beast. She claims she hasn’t seen in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back