• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Interested. Since this is using 5E rule set for character creation would it possible to just link one if my DnDbeyond characters? Has every bit of information one would need regarding a character. Stats, skills, equipment, etc.

No, as there is a character sheet for the RP (see above) that also includes details about the real-world counterpart.

I have my character thought out and he is glorious. This is going to so much fun. You know a roleplay is going to be good when you're excited about the character you make.

I have my character thought out and he is glorious. This is going to so much fun. You know a roleplay is going to be good when you're excited about the character you make.
I honestly can't wait to play this character because its an upgrade of a character im currently playing for another ongoing game atm.
What are you going to play? I don't want to make my character the same class as someone else's.

probably gonna grab the archer/ranger class, just a heads up to anyone else.

RP is up.

Alright... how do we begin this D&D roleplay? I see that the RP is up, but I don't want to be the first one to post. Unless no one else wants to.

Alright... how do we begin this D&D roleplay? I see that the RP is up, but I don't want to be the first one to post. Unless no one else wants to.
First you need to make a character. Also there is an Out of Context Chat (OOC) for us to chat. You need a character to be accepted first before you can begin.

First you need to make a character. Also there is an Out of Context Chat (OOC) for us to chat. You need a character to be accepted first before you can begin.
Ahh yes, I need to releash my creation onto the world and have him be accepted. Thank you!

Just going to tag some folks that expressed interest (that I haven't seen in OCC or sign-ups yet), as the RP is open for Sign-Ups.

g r i m g r i m Venchi1986 Venchi1986 Dethrix Dethrix HarryPlopper HarryPlopper Wondertainment Wondertainment Bronco Bronco

Users who are viewing this thread

Back