• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕙 [ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ] [ᴄʀᴀᴠɪɴɢ ɢᴇɴꜱʜɪɴ ɪᴍᴘᴀᴄᴛ / ᴅᴀɴɢᴀɴʀᴏɴᴘᴀ]

i hope today too shall be prosperous.

one to semi-paragraph roleplayer looking to indulge again in some sweet, sweet fictional romance.
currently obsessed with genshin impact amongst a few other fandoms, and i'd love to see what we could
create together. i love canon-adjacent and aus with drastic differences all the same, but i particularly
enjoy romance and slow-burn. please, approach me with anything on your mind; i'd love to hear it.

ʀᴜʟᴇꜱ;

please be 17+ - our age difference would make me uncomfortable otherwise!
i can work with pms here or in a thread - uncomfortable sharing my discord!
ghost friendly - tell me if you're going to disappear for weeks. i completely understand.
similarly, if you've lost interest, please tell me! i won't take offense.
please tell me beforehand if you have any triggers, and i'll do the same.
i am a fan of changing things about characters for a personal touch (sexuality, pronouns, slight personality shifts that fit.)
i can mirror writing styles - anything from a single paragraph to 800+ word replies, really.
if i haven't clarified who i want to be in a ship you're interested in, please choose when you reach out to me!
ꜰᴀɴᴅᴏᴍꜱ ɪ'ᴍ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ;

note: ships and fandoms bolded are major interests at the moment. bolded are the characters i'd prefer to play.

zhongli / tartaglia *

kaeya / tartaglia

kaeya / albedo

diluc / tartaglia

jean / lisa *

jean / ningguang

ningguang / beidou *

zhongli / hu tao (strictly platonic / familial)

hu tao / yanfei

amber
/ eula

xingqiu / chongyun

for ocs, i can play: zhongli, kaeya, beidou, yanfei, diluc, or lisa.

for my ocs, please play: zhongli, tartaglia, kaeya, albedo, beidou, or sucrose.

junko / mikan *(not romanticized healthily)

peko x sonia

gundam x sonia

hajime
x nagito

hajime x souda

aoi x sakura

ishimaru x mondo *

feel free to reach out to me in dms, or bump / message here with questions.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back