• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ | ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐œ๐ฌ!

LilShopOfHorrors

very off and on - give me time!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Hiya all. :]

Looking to roleplay with a few female characters of mine, for once! Some are mythical or relate to a certain time period, others are flexible.

GENERAL PREFERENCES

- Literate to novella (quality over quantity).

- Someone alright with OOC chatter/ideas!

- Patience goes both ways, if someone starts demanding replies I'll usually leave the chat or quietly lose interest. It's just kinda rude to me.

- I have ADHD! I always feel better mentioning this to my partners.

- Any gender pairings!

- Preferably a romantic subplot.

- Usually long-term, I love being able to actually finish a story with my partner. :]

ORIGINAL CHARACTERS
I'll be sending their complete descriptions to those interested!

- Skadi, a Viking. 5โ€™7. A strong, determined fighter though logical in her decisions. Notably loyal and easily angered by betrayal/rudeness. Lied to by her brother, now leads her own clan. Unfamiliar with Saxon ways of life. She gets on best with animals, showing them a rare softness that now faces no human. Her walls can be broken down.

- Tuda, a mighty Orc warrior. 5โ€™11. Unlike her usual kind, Tuda is fairly skilled in communication and displays empathy; particularly toward women (linked to backstory). This doesnโ€™t take away from her inherent skill in battle and bloodshed, however. For an orc, sheโ€™s rather adventurous and neutral towards outsiders (where others may be overly defensive and violent). A friendly beast of a woman, lmao. Either a chief or a lone traveller.

- Brigitte, a young werewolf (seventeen to early twenties). 5โ€™5. Lycanthropy is her biggest curse. A meek yet independent and unique girl, often outcasted by her peers. She faces unwilling transformations: these can be lunar or due to excessive stress/triggers (such as hunger). Loyal to those she trusts and incredibly intelligent when it comes to problem-solving and emotional maturity. I usually put her in modern settings (like high school/college, think What We Do In The Shadows) but this can change!

Feel free to reply or message me if interested!!

Last edited:
Hello! I donโ€™t typically roleplay in the genre due to my lack of knowledge for the setting, but Tuda seems lovely ! Iโ€™d love to try something within that genre!
Iโ€™m also interested in Brigitte!

Hello! I donโ€™t typically roleplay in the genre due to my lack of knowledge for the setting, but Tuda seems lovely ! Iโ€™d love to try something within that genre!
Iโ€™m also interested in Brigitte!
Hiya, Iโ€™d defo be down! Feel free to message me :]

Hi! Iโ€™d absolutely love to do something with Brigitte or Skadi! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back