What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Sub Genres
Anime, AU, LGTBQ Friendly, Multiverse, Naruto Universe, Romance, Slice of Life

fleshandhoney

Simulation-based farmer
Hi everyone!!

I'm a bit new here orz but I'm really interested in finding some roleplay partners! A little about me: My name's Roe and I'm a 22 year old student/part-time worker. I do have responsibilities and a wife so please excuse me being unavailable at times. I do reply multiple times per week and on days I have off I'm able to reply multiple times per day. I'd certainly hope for someone with similar abilities.

What I'm looking for: I do only roleplay with women, sorry!!! It's just a comfort thing. I do prefer partners who are over 18 just in case there are adult themes. I do also only roleplay ocxcanon. I have no issues roleplaying as males or females. I'm also open to LGBT coupling, poly relationships, and love triangles.

Things I am NOT looking for: If you're a one-liner type I am not the partner for you. I write in third person novella-style so I'd hope that my partner does as well. If your character is a Mary-Sue then I am also not the partner for you. I will not roleplay with a partner who makes the story all about them and their character. I love to help create drama or action scenes for my partners and I'd hope they'd do the same for me. It's all give-and-take!

Finally the good stuff. Here are the fandoms I'm looking for:
  • Naruto
  • Haikyuu!!
  • Kuroko no Basuke
  • Hunter x Hunter
  • Kuroshitsuji
  • Gangsta
  • Grey's Anatomy / House
  • Persona 3/5
  • Final Fantasy 13/15
I do have others but that's all I can think fo for now. I'm really looking for the first three more than anything else. If there's a fandom you're looking for that I didn't list I'd be more than happy to discuss...unless it's MCU hahaha.

SheepySharon

Chronically Stressed Out
Hi! Would you be interested in a doubling KnB roleplay?
As for length.. I don't do one-liners or at least try not to do them but I'm not able to squeeze out a novel either. Would that be problematic for you?

fleshandhoney

Simulation-based farmer
Hi! Would you be interested in a doubling KnB roleplay?
As for length.. I don't do one-liners or at least try not to do them but I'm not able to squeeze out a novel either. Would that be problematic for you?
Yessss I've been hoping for a KnB roleplay. It feels like people have forgotten it. I'm totally cool with an in-between. I usually match my partners with a couple of paragraphs. Sometimes it's almost impossible to make anything super long.

SheepySharon

Chronically Stressed Out
Yessss I've been hoping for a KnB roleplay. It feels like people have forgotten it. I'm totally cool with an in-between. I usually match my partners with a couple of paragraphs. Sometimes it's almost impossible to make anything super long.
I know right? KnB deserves so much more attention!
Alright, cool! Should we discuss things over pm instead?

tsukiitte

ღ black milk tea ღ
Hello there Roe! I'm Yugi, nice to meet you ^^
Are you still looking for a Haikyuu roleplay by any chance?

fleshandhoney

Simulation-based farmer
Still looking for some partners! I'd really love someone for Haikyuu, Naruto, Kuroshitsuji, and others that I'm definitely up to discuss. Please let me know if anyone's interested c:

X-Fic

Fandom Flipping Flapdoodle
I would be down for a House or Naruto roleplay if you're still looking for partners. Over 20 years of experience here, so depending on what you need I can try to supplement that.

otaku_lady89

I'd have to go back and reread, but I'd LOVE to do a GANGSTA rp? I'm mainly an M/M shipper, though... Would that be okay?

fleshandhoney

Simulation-based farmer
Bump!!

I'm really looking for someone to do Haikyuu!! with me so if anyone's looking please let me know ; ; I feel like everyone I've tried to plot with has ghosted haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)