• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

fleshandhoney

Humble egg
Hi everyone!!

I'm a bit new here orz but I'm really interested in finding some roleplay partners! A little about me: My name's Roe and I'm a 22 year old student/part-time worker. I do have responsibilities and a wife so please excuse me being unavailable at times. I do reply multiple times per week and on days I have off I'm able to reply multiple times per day. I'd certainly hope for someone with similar abilities.

What I'm looking for: I do only roleplay with women, sorry!!! It's just a comfort thing. I do prefer partners who are over 18 just in case there are adult themes. I do also only roleplay ocxcanon. I have no issues roleplaying as males or females. I'm also open to LGBT coupling, poly relationships, and love triangles.

Things I am NOT looking for: If you're a one-liner type I am not the partner for you. I write in third person novella-style so I'd hope that my partner does as well. If your character is a Mary-Sue then I am also not the partner for you. I will not roleplay with a partner who makes the story all about them and their character. I love to help create drama or action scenes for my partners and I'd hope they'd do the same for me. It's all give-and-take!

Finally the good stuff. Here are the fandoms I'm looking for:
  • Naruto
  • Haikyuu!!
  • Kuroko no Basuke
  • Hunter x Hunter
  • Kuroshitsuji
  • Gangsta
  • Grey's Anatomy / House
  • Persona 3/5
  • Final Fantasy 13/15
I do have others but that's all I can think fo for now. I'm really looking for the first three more than anything else. If there's a fandom you're looking for that I didn't list I'd be more than happy to discuss...unless it's MCU hahaha.

Hi! Would you be interested in a doubling KnB roleplay?
As for length.. I don't do one-liners or at least try not to do them but I'm not able to squeeze out a novel either. Would that be problematic for you?

Hi! Would you be interested in a doubling KnB roleplay?
As for length.. I don't do one-liners or at least try not to do them but I'm not able to squeeze out a novel either. Would that be problematic for you?

Yessss I've been hoping for a KnB roleplay. It feels like people have forgotten it. I'm totally cool with an in-between. I usually match my partners with a couple of paragraphs. Sometimes it's almost impossible to make anything super long.

Yessss I've been hoping for a KnB roleplay. It feels like people have forgotten it. I'm totally cool with an in-between. I usually match my partners with a couple of paragraphs. Sometimes it's almost impossible to make anything super long.
I know right? KnB deserves so much more attention!
Alright, cool! Should we discuss things over pm instead?

Hello there Roe! I'm Yugi, nice to meet you ^^
Are you still looking for a Haikyuu roleplay by any chance?

Still looking for some partners! I'd really love someone for Haikyuu, Naruto, Kuroshitsuji, and others that I'm definitely up to discuss. Please let me know if anyone's interested c:

I would be down for a House or Naruto roleplay if you're still looking for partners. Over 20 years of experience here, so depending on what you need I can try to supplement that.

I'd have to go back and reread, but I'd LOVE to do a GANGSTA rp? I'm mainly an M/M shipper, though... Would that be okay?

Bump!!

I'm really looking for someone to do Haikyuu!! with me so if anyone's looking please let me know ; ; I feel like everyone I've tried to plot with has ghosted haha

Hello! ^~^ Would you be interested in a double for:

Black Butler

Persona 5

Or Final Fantasy 13? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back