• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Robotech - The Invid War - OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I'll do Alpha since I like the Fighter pilot aesthetic over the bomber. Dog fighting seems fun.

As I said, I'm flexible. Either one of the fighters are cool for me.

Psychie Psychie

The Beta only has integrated weapons.

The EU-14 is a trio of front facing laser cannons.

The Forearm Pulse cannons are installed in the, well, forearms.

When it comes W.P.'s. Which ones would they fall under in terms of wanting to be proficient with them?

Weapon Systems, of course. But any others?

Also... I would argue that the forearm blasters should fall under........ handguns :3, cause they are guns on its hands.

With Orik going Beta. I shall too.
Ori, please, call me Ori, seeing the name orik makes me cringe horribly.

otherwise.. uhh.. no diea for OCC.

need to think over stuff.. maybe as I sleep...

I believe that the bonuses from the MECT and your own Pp scores apply, along with the Weapon Systems skill.

Looks good at first glance. Might I suggest you take out the MECT Cyclone at this level, and replace it with Boxing? You can pick up the MECT Cyclone later on (after all, you'll level up quick enough), and it will help you with your combat skills in and out of your Beta.

Looks good at first glance. Might I suggest you take out the MECT Cyclone at this level, and replace it with Boxing? You can pick up the MECT Cyclone later on (after all, you'll level up quick enough), and it will help you with your combat skills in and out of your Beta.
I can do that!

It will also add some SDC to you, along with some combat bonuses.

Suggestion taken and Applied.

Anything else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back