• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Robotech - Southern Cross Adventure

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
The shot flies out, right on target, but the Regult is able to duck out of the way, letting the blast hit the back wall harmlessly.

Rykon Rykon is up

27 - Marlon [3]
24 - Ryuko -90 MDC [3]
18 - Alan -70 MDC [2] <====
16 - Officer Pods 2-3 [3] seriously damaged
15 - Gabi [2]
13 - Deunan [3]
12 - Male soldiers 6-8 [2]
11 - Neo [2]
8 - Battle Pods 1-2 [3] seriously damaged
8 - Battle Pods 3-4 [3]

Alan shifts his Spartas into transport mode, slamming the throttle down to ram into the fleeing soldiers. "Might as well save ammo while the cannon cools down. Let's see how this goes."

Give me a to hit roll as you try to ram the soldiers. Damage will be based off your speed. I presume you want to go your max of 100 mph?

That sounds like it would kill me, but if I can prevent myself from taking lethal collision damage, yes. Here's a generic strike roll.

The damage done is: Body Block/Ram: 2d6 M.D. per 20 mph (32km) of speed. Uses two attacks and has a 60% chance of knockdown against targets up to 50% bigger. Victims of a successful knockdown lose initiative and two melee attacks.

Up to you as to how fast you wish to go.

It really doesn't say in the book. But since you are dealing MDC damage to a super high SDC being, you will bounce the guy off your tank. In other situations, I will rule that you will take only 1/2 the ramming damage done to your target.

The engine roars as the Spartas shoots forward, and Alan is rewarded with the sound and sensation of the crunch of bone and the scream of pain as you knock into the tail end of the fleeing soldiers. He lands in a bloody heap, his limbs sticking out in strange directions.

Deunan is again targeted by one of the Officer Pods, this time with the dual arm beam cannons. They will hit unless you dodge.

The second Glaug tries a spinning shot at Alan, but all he manages to hit is thin air. (Natural 2)

Purr Purr is up, and Sherwood Sherwood has a defense to declare

27 - Marlon [3]
24 - Ryuko -90 MDC [3]
18 - Alan -70 MDC [4]
16 - Officer Pods 2-3 [4] seriously damaged
15 - Gabi [2] <====
13 - Deunan -50/0/0 MDC [3]
12 - Male soldiers 7-8 [2]
11 - Neo [2]
8 - Battle Pods 3-4 [3]

Last edited:
Parry attempt.
On Foot:
Number of Attacks: 6
Strike: +10
Parry: +13 - +17 with Heavy Combat Shield
Dodge: +14
Roll: +6
Perception: +12
Initiative: +1
Damage: +2 from Ps

In the Hover Tank:
Number of Attacks: 8 - +1 attack per melee round at levels 1, 3, 6, 10, and 14
Strike: +12 with Cannons, +13 to HtH, +14 with EU-11 (+2)
Parry: +17 (+1)
Dodge: +17 (+1)
Roll: +9
Initiative: +3 (+2)

Main Body: 475
Left Arm Shield: 500
Right Arm Shield: 500

Missile Payload:
8/12 Plasma/Napalm short-range missiles - 2d6x10 M.D., 3 mile range, 15 foot radius, 5 M.D.C.
0/3 Fragmentation short-range missiles - 2d4x10 M.D. at a 3 mile range, 20 foot radius. 5 M.D.C.
Electronic Warfare Pod
16 chaff/flare bundles (4/4 in Ajax and 11/12 in EW Pod)

Gabriela's smile faded as she saw the Malcontents score hits on her team. She decided to try and draw their fire. That meant getting in their faces. With any luck, they would focus on her and not take advantage of Alan's open position in his Spartas's transport mode. She felt she had to try, for if they shot at him now in his body armor...

Swiftly, she transformed her Ajax into helicopter mode, tried to buzz past both Officers Pods, and loosed a dual-ion cannon blast at the damaged officer, all as if in greeting.

Then over her loudspeakers on maximum volume, she challenged them in their own language. As much as possible, she tried to slow her speech, hide her accent, and sound just like her own beloved mother. Her tone was absolutely-confident, venomously-condescending, and most of all - bored at having to fight them.

"Pitiful useless weaklings. Surrender now and I might show you mercy by giving you a quick death. If you beg, perhaps my leader might let you live until we can find real warriors worth our time. Either fate is more than you honorless scum deserve."

Inside her mind, Gabi thought, "Ai yai yai... If that don't do the trick, nothing I got will!"

full

Image credit: www.limetown.com.br
STATUS Location: Inside the Zentraedi hideout.
Statblock: VHT-10A Ajax (400/400 M.D.). CBR Mk 2E Armor (105/105 M.D.). Heavy Shield (55/55 M.D.).
Effects Active: None. Ajax mode: Helicopter. Dragonfly slot: Cobalt mine.

Gabi's dual pulse lasers lance out and slam into the Glaug, despite its effort to dodge, and you rip into its armor and cause it to explode, taking it out of the fight.

Sherwood Sherwood is up

27 - Marlon [3]
24 - Ryuko -90 MDC [3]
18 - Alan -70 MDC [4]
16 - Officer Pod 3 [4] seriously damaged
15 - Gabi [3]
13 - Deunan -50/0/0 MDC [3] <====
11 - Neo [2]
8 - Battle Pods 3-4 [3]

Trying to keep the Zentraedi off balance, Deunan aims her Eu-11 at the remaining Officer Pod and fires a high powered burst at it.

Total of 60 MDC damage if I hit.
On Foot:
Number of Attacks: 6
Strike: +10
Parry: +13 - +17 with Heavy Combat Shield
Dodge: +14
Roll: +6
Initiative: +1
Damage: +2 from Ps

In the Hover Tank:
Number of Attacks: 8 - +1 attack per melee round at levels 1, 3, 6, 10, and 14
Strike: +12 with Cannons, +13 to HtH, +14 with EU-11 (+2)
Parry: +17 (+1)
Dodge: +17 (+1)
Roll: +9
Initiative: +3 (+2)

Main Body: 475
Left Arm Shield: 500 / 450
Right Arm Shield: 500

The burst flies out and hits the Glaug, scorching its armor hard. It is still standing, but is in very bad shape.

The last two male soldiers are still running away, and unless someone takes them out, they will be out of the chamber at the end of this melee round.

Neo calls out, "Don't worry, boss! I got your back!" She then shifts her mecha into Battloid mode and fires at the same damaged Officer Pod, and manages to punch a hole though its weakened armor. Another kill.

Battle Pods 1-2 are not too happy with Gabi's taunting. They both open up on her with their cannons. They will hit unless you dodge.

Battle Pods 3-4 join in on giving Gabi some love, but only one will hit; the other rolled a 2.

D. Rex D. Rex is up, and Purr Purr has a dodge to roll.

27 - Marlon [3] <====
24 - Ryuko -90 MDC [3]
18 - Alan -70 MDC [4]
15 - Gabi [3]
13 - Deunan -50/0/0 MDC [4]
11 - Neo [3]
8 - Battle Pods 3-4 [3]

Gabi did her best to use the agility provided by her thruster-assisted helicopter to maneuver her Ajax out of harm's way.

She was also pleased and relieved that they had not fired on Alan. =)

Last edited:
Gabi is able to swing her Ajax around out of the way of the three Regult Battle Pods as they fire on her, evading all the weapon fire.

D. Rex D. Rex is up.

27 - Marlon [3] <====
24 - Ryuko -90 MDC [3]
18 - Alan -70 MDC [4]
15 - Gabi [3]
11 - Neo [3]
8 - Battle Pods 3-4 [3]

Neo was knocking them dead and Alan was wiping the floor with the soldiers. Aside from some return fire which was to be expected. Things were going very well.

And even Rosy was able to get their attention without a pelvic thrust. Atta girl. But she didnt have the armor to withstand heavy concentrated fire. Marlon turned his cannon to the Battlepods that were aiming at her. Sending his third blast at Battlepod 3.

Strike: 29
Damage: 60

Low damage but I'm just glad I hit something! Probably!

Actually, your attack does 70 MDC damage, since the cannon does 2d10x10 +20 MD per shot.

The shot flies out and knocks into the Regult, knocking it off of its spindly chicken legs and onto its back, where it struggles to get back on its feet.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 is up

27 - Marlon [4]
24 - Ryuko -90 MDC [3] <====
18 - Alan -70 MDC [4]
15 - Gabi [3]
11 - Neo [3]
8 - Battle Pod 3 [4] serious damage
8 - Battle Pod 4 [3]

Users who are viewing this thread