Roast the shit outta the avatar above you

(He was a mistake, so that means NOTHING.)
The gem your holding is going to choke you before you even by how much it hates you.
"Go on, insult me!"

Your dick could go through that ring and still have room left over.
(That honestly made my day.. <3)

When you've run out of ideas for a decent avatar and just grab a yogurt pot instead.

(OMG YES. THE UNICORN IS BACK LMAOO)

If that unicorn looked tortured before, it most certainly is now that you've made it all demonic..I feel bad for it...

Sometimes yogurt can taste like heaven, and other times you realize you've just been eating from a tub of frozen cat piss. This brand is proud to say it takes a very literal approach to the latter statement.

Remember to check the ingredients section before trying out discount-brand yogurt, kids.

So I heard you got rejected from Lilo and Stitch.

(Ffs, It’s purple milk not yogurt!)
(This died but I'm brining it back.)

The only things that would like you are the garbage monsters from Sesame Street.

Wtf is up with that Lolita pic as your avatar? I didn’t know characters who look like children turned you on.

A nothingness that could reply?--wait, that's illegal. 🤨

This is just a joke really.
That looks like the Satan spawn love child of Elsa from frozen and Jack Jack from the incredibles.

(Also, w0t iN tArNaTiOn)

That looks like the Satan spawn love child of Elsa from frozen and Jack Jack from the incredibles.

(Also, w0t iN tArNaTiOn)
Hm? Oh, your pfp? Yeah, it sure does with additional black and white filter and edgy modernization.

Jkjk, I swear. Your pfp looks cool ngl.

Hm? Oh, your pfp? Yeah, it sure does with additional black and white filter and edgy modernization.

Jkjk, I swear. Your pfp looks cool ngl.
The shack in the background makes me think only one thing...
HOOT! HOOT! BIG SUMMER BLOWOUT!!
(
Thanks! It's an edit I made myself!)

Ugh, god, another edgey teen with their 'I'm so broken and a mistake' profile pic. Yeah, there's a reason you feel like that, and it's also why you're currently in your room in your parents house, all by yourself.

(I promise I don't mean it!)

Sadly, I don't think there's a bowl of lucky charms at the end of this leprechaun...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back