Roast the shit outta the avatar above you

"I am a pirate of the sea, yohoho
teeth are yellow from drinking pee yohoho
I wear an eyepatch, and care for a cat!
I am a pirate of the sea
my teeth fell off into the sea"

-Legend of Captair Amar, the toothless

With a roast that bad, at least we know the card your anime waifu is holding is the only Joker on your profile. At least you know your own limitations I suppose

Last edited:
I asked my friend, and he said he recognized you from a kemonomimi hentai he watched. .з.

WE MUST CONQUER THE WAR-BEASTS SO THAT WE CAN HAVE THE MYSTICAL EDEN OF ANIMAL-EARED GODDESSES!!! - Probably Sora from No Game No Life

Wow, you have an aesthetic anime propic and emoji faces, that means you're so nice and smart and pretty and everyone loves you and- wait, I'm not mocking them.

1) Horrid spelling.
2) Ah yes, the avatar of an eight year old trying to find a cool propic to impress their friends and ending up cringe worthy in the end. How typical.

Bro, I found that your username is literally 8 words smashed together.
-Snow
-now
-no
-ow
-be
-berry
-van
-vanilla

(This is just a joke. No harm is included.)

Last edited:
did you make that shit in a mobile rpg game? Is your profile seriously a shitty screenshot? I can't even tell what I'm supposed to be looking at. At least zoom in a bit.

(buddy, ya're supposed to roast the avatar, not the user...)

Elsa, that image is Disney deciding to 'let you go',

Edit: Since they deleded their post...
Rooster_Cult Rooster_Cult Big brother was watching you...but then you went into this 'phase'

Last edited:
This is so mean! Some of these pictures are really good especially the pixel art on the first page :( profile pictures are an expression of self and everybody deserves to be respected for their decision, as their pictures show unique character and personality. 😊
Apart from the people with anime profile pictures.
People with anime profile pictures have no discernible personality and contribute to society almost as couch as soggy bread crust.

Damn...With all those snakes on her head, you'd think Medusa would get something to eat. Bitch looks like she's been skipping meals for months. I mean, those snakes on her head are dangerous, but her cheekbones look like they could stab somebody. Forget that she turns you to stone, look our for where she's whipping her face.

P.S. Your profile picture is great. I get this whole thread is a joke, but I still feel very bad for roasting you.

Last edited:
A green "broke webcomic artists" hat. I'd say you needed to bring your fashion sense into the 21st century, but if you could bring it into the 20th century that would be a good start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back