Roast the shit outta the avatar above you

Damn...With all those snakes on her head, you'd think Medusa would get something to eat. Bitch looks like she's been skipping meals for months. I mean, those snakes on her head are dangerous, but her cheekbones look like they could stab somebody. Forget that she turns you to stone, look our for where she's whipping her face.

P.S. Your profile picture is great. I get this whole thread is a joke, but I still feel very bad for roasting you.
Thank you Green Bean profile picture I painted it myself 😊

Talk about orginality when you look like a botched picasso panting
Picasso’s most renound art style was cubism, which he pioneered alongside Henri Matisse. It was founded on the idea of perspective and a patchwork of different angles of the same object were key characteristics of the style to convey emotion rather than realism. By stating my work is a failed attempt at cubism you imply that it’s incredibly well proportioned and cohesive as a piece. Since it’s modelled on a pre-raphelite style this is a compliment. You couldn’t even roast me?

I never thought I’d see anyone as stone-cold as you. Eh? G-Get it because Medusa makes people turn to...stone. :/

I was a little afraid of you before, but that seductive pose you make just horrifies me.

Your face is cute, so I don't get why you're blowing that bubblegum, it's the only part of you that is.

I would roast you, but—
JESUSFUCKINGCHRIST WHAT IS THAT.
I’m legitimately terrified. ; ^ ;

(I’m bad at roasting help)

Girl, your avatar burns holes in my eyes. You could kill already dead ghosts with that thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back