Roast the shit outta the avatar above you

First off, this thread is a waste of fucking time, you could’ve chosen a better forum game to think about, but no, you decided to sit on your computer and look at everyone roast eachother so you could get a fucking hard-on. You need to get your sweaty ass off your computer and get your life together.

(No personal beef, just contributing to the game)

Hmm you dont seem like a spy because you arent hidding in plain sight, your picture aint even a squid, just a bunch of ugly drawn cartoon demons.
I think its time you find another job because a spy like you cant survive the really pressure of being one
:coolshades:

Last edited:
You look like a rejected jelly bean. I can't tell if you have no mouth or no nose. I'd tell you to take a hike, but your feet ran off and left you behind.

When I have to get closer to the screen to make out what five characters are in your little 50x50 image, maybe you should rethink your decision for what image you want representing yourself. Would it kill you to have a theme? We got Marvel, DC, and then some random anime I've probably never heard about, One of these things is not like the other. Are those your role models, or your picks for the team that'll take on Thanos in your upcoming fanfic?

When I have to get closer to the screen to make out what five characters are in your little 50x50 image, maybe you should rethink your decision for what image you want representing yourself. Would it kill you to have a theme? We got Marvel, DC, and then some random anime I've probably never heard about, One of these things is not like the other. Are those your role models, or your picks for the team that'll take on Thanos in your upcoming fanfic?
The random anime isnt an anime its just a pic i used for a oc. They are characters i rp as.

Eminem called. He wants his hoodie back. I may love me some Pink Floyd, but at least their music is enough of a drug to make me not truly on actual drugs or alcohol. Look at you pounding... what is that, champagne? A Mickey's 40 oz? That hairdo makes you look like an even more rebellious Beiber. Knock knock. Who's there you ask? It's the fuzz, because I'm pretty sure that pretty face is too young to drink. Maybe if you watched a little Star Trek, you'd at least take that away.

😉

Oh would you look at that, another defensive fan boy. For the last time kid, star trek is not a religion. To be honest, I should go easy on you. Colorado loves their serial killers, don’t they? I’m too young and edgy to die yet.

What's that thumbs-up at me for? You really think your crappily lit selfie would suffice for a profile picture? Try taking off the hoodie and brushing your hair for once in awhile, and actually taking a picture in the daytime. Pick some colours other than black, gray, and brown.

Now someone roast my edgy pixel art

Oh would you look at that, someone found out how to use paint. I bet you’re real proud of yourself aren’t you. Bet you’ve got a whole deviant art full of ‘em. Don’t make me laugh

Oh wow, real nice buddy. You look like you just kidnapped some kid and tied him up in one of those goddamn splintery-ass chairs that you probably got at an antique store. Those people behind you are just trying to stay as far away from you as possible, probably because they don't want to get arrested. Not only that, but you look like that edgy kid from school who always tries to be edgier every single day of their existence. And what's the thumbs up for? You're about to spend an entire night puking your guts out, don't give me that dumb shit. The fact you're drinking an entire bottle of whatever-the-fuck means that you obviously have an alcohol problem, and you're obviously not going to fix it.

okay, but is your username a reference to Deadpool 2? Because that's fucking awesome.

Oh wow, real nice buddy. You look like you just kidnapped some kid and tied him up in one of those goddamn splintery-ass chairs that you probably got at an antique store. Those people behind you are just trying to stay as far away from you as possible, probably because they don't want to get arrested. Not only that, but you look like that edgy kid from school who always tries to be edgier every single day of their existence. And what's the thumbs up for? You're about to spend an entire night puking your guts out, don't give me that dumb shit. The fact you're drinking an entire bottle of whatever-the-fuck means that you obviously have an alcohol problem, and you're obviously not going to fix it.

okay, but is your username a reference to Deadpool 2? Because that's fucking awesome.
Fuck i thought noone would notice.
Says mr illiuminati over there. What? Did you read ONE old book in class and think “omg yes queen best name.” 19 years old and a cold hearted bastard eh? Did kelly break up with you again? Did your dad take away your xbox?

Fuck i thought noone would notice.
Says mr illiuminati over there. What? Did you read ONE old book in class and think “omg yes queen best name.” 19 years old and a cold hearted bastard eh? Did kelly break up with you again? Did your dad take away your xbox?
Woah-ho-hooh, getting a little angry there, aren't we? Must be all the bottles you've been going through. What are you at, probably over 20 empty bottles at this point? I bet you read every Stephen King book with his stereotypical drunkard character and thought, "Yeah I could do better than that." and started literally drowning yourself in alcohol. That thumbs up is your brain's last attempt at accepting the problem as normal. You better hope Lady Luck takes the wheel because you don't have much else going for you, buddy.

btw thanks for the follow, man

No problem man
Was that spite i hear? Somebody learnt a cool long word from momma and wants to use it. And, for the record, at least I’m an alcoholic and not a fucking box

No problem man
Was that spite i hear? Somebody learnt a cool long word from momma and wants to use it. And, for the record, at least I’m an alcoholic and not a fucking box
At least I learned something from my momma. All you learned was how to drink to forget about the fact that yo daddy decided to go to the store and didn't come back for the rest of your life. Bet he's probably buying himself four six packs of beer. And I'm surprised you're not drunkenly trying to pry open my lid to search for the hundreds upon hundreds of bottles I may have stored up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back