Roast the shit outta the avatar above you

(Awww nooo now there's no more unicorn jokes!!)

How many lemons [my own people...):] did you have to eat got not only change your hair color...but your eyes too?!

People may think that pic is black and white but in reality God just didn't want to waste colors on ya're sorry figure

I'd roast you...but you look like you'll just give it back, then say "enjoy the meal." In the most unsatisfactory voice you could muster.

"everyone needs to know that I am edgy, depressed, and so disconnected with reality that I imagine myself as an anime character"
Bet "nobody understands you irl" so you go online to be your true self. the true self of you is just as big of a pos as any version of you m8.

I'm sure you're "evil" and could probably hurt someone, but that marshmallow for a head says otherwise..

I'm not even surprised that that is the best roast you can come up with. I'll just leave and let you further entertain the fantasy of you' doing any roasting. In reality your dumbass couldn't even roast a fucking sausage.

I'm not even surprised that that is the best roast you can come up with. I'll just leave and let you further entertain the fantasy of you' doing any roasting. In reality your dumbass couldn't even roast a fucking sausage.
This is roast the Avatar above you.

Your bald and eyeless head reminds me of a case of organic eggs.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, I'm here to roast people, not commit a murder. This girl looks so fragile, she'll probably fall apart after the first insult.
(but that profile banner tells a whole nother story)

Last edited:
Cursed image! Rejected Smash bros Fox concept art!! Don't look at it too long...

Your avatar is as interesting as all those other furry mistakes...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back