• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

OOC on RPN or Discord?

• RPN

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Discord

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thinking-batman.gif

Alright, I think I've got a concrete concept...
Yamatora Tetsuro is probably human, possibly not; the validity of parentage has been a method of polite war against his family and clan since he was born. With his wolfish features, affinity for the hunt, and the controlled savagery of his dotanuki blades, it would be easier for some to equate him to the unnatural. Ever since becoming ronin, he has not balked at these accusations, though his own doubts have begun to seep through the cracks left by his dishonor.
Oooooouuuu I like that. Very interesting. I'm excited to see more.

if anyone's interested in pre-establishing character dynamics/a general relationship, hit me up. i have an easier time filling in roles than starting from scratch lmao.

hi! if this is still open, i'm very interested in a role please~ ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

if anyone's interested in pre-establishing character dynamics/a general relationship, hit me up. i have an easier time filling in roles than starting from scratch lmao.
What's the flavor of history/relationship you are looking for or have in mind?

What's the flavor of history/relationship you are looking for or have in mind?
i'm mainly thinking familial, found family, platonic type of relationships. but i don't mind other options.

i'm mainly thinking familial, found family, platonic type of relationships. but i don't mind other options.
I'll be running Tetsuro at the oldest spectrum available for play, so depending on your character's age, a found-sibling dynamic during their time in service to their lord could be fun!

I'll be running Tetsuro at the oldest spectrum available for play, so depending on your character's age, a found-sibling dynamic during their time in service to their lord could be fun!
here comes a pm.

I wanna have a Younger Sister/ Older sibling Kind of relationship.

I think my character is done. If anyone wants to plot relationships or anything, feel free to message me here or something

I think my character is done. If anyone wants to plot relationships or anything, feel free to message me here or something
My kitsune is almost done just got some fine tuning if you want to plot anything for her I’m down.

Same here. If anyone wants to do a close friends thing I’m open.

i am almost done with my own character and will also be open to any plotting between characters too ♡

soon as i'm Finish, I'm opening to character Relationships Or something

my character is up and now open for plotting and relationships ^^

Since Tomoe and Tetsuro are the same age, it looks like they've been in service together for the longest time. Friends? Rivals? Other?
they could be friendly rivals! like two friends who are always trying to out compete the other or something similar ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back