• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy River Valley Academy For The Unique OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Asher legally cannot be friends with you unless you take part in the evening tea. It’s like part of his actual criteria for making friends. You don’t gotta like tea but you damn sure better be vibin.
Tea does taste pretty good ngl.

Asher legally cannot be friends with you unless you take part in the evening tea. It’s like part of his actual criteria for making friends. You don’t gotta like tea but you damn sure better be vibin.
Alesia would like drinking a caramel macchiato.

I love caramel coffee irl and have slightly become addicted to it and have probably have drank to much in one day

Well you know what, screw it, i'll be making a new character question is should i do a new one completely or make edits to Yokonu to be able to make his sister be the one in the school as well.

Well you know what, screw it, i'll be making a new character question is should i do a new one completely or make edits to Yokonu to be able to make his sister be the one in the school as well.
drag relatives in i mean thats what im doing thou ima be wating till we get a day tick over

drag relatives in i mean thats what im doing thou ima be wating till we get a day tick over
Thing is i would have to still do edits due to the whole
Making them a fugitive in Yokonu secret list, so that may a secret for them at the very least,..
Though i don't think the school would be too happy if they found out about that little secret unless i work around it, but i'm pretty sure i can figure out many ways to work with it.

I’m not even done with my crocodile girl and I already know what my next character and their FC is going to be. But writing is hard. Someone end my suffering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back