• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy River Valley Academy For The Unique OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
If you pass out in Oaks class one of two things will happen.

1: She will prank you
2: She might give you food to feel better

How to keep the class awake: If they brought a sports bottle. Give them mountain dew cans, and ask Alesia to pour it without spilling it on the floor.

That works too, since Alesia doesn't mind what kind of drink is in her hand. She will never spill it, because of her homing effect power.

Asher just wants somebody he can fight during the afternoon and someone to sip tea with in the evening. The boys gotta have a violent healthy schedule.

Lmao

Amethyst needs someone to do art with that UNDERSTANDS how important it is

aaaa
Asher just wants somebody he can fight during the afternoon and someone to sip tea with in the evening. The boys gotta have a violent healthy schedule.
Dam, i feel like he would of gotten along great with Yokonus sister, maybe i should actually make them a character later on and change Yokonus backstory a bit.

one of my characters (Moxxie) needs constant energy so he consumes lots of redbull 24/7, totally see him bribing Yanni with friendship

Asher legally cannot be friends with you unless you take part in the evening tea. It’s like part of his actual criteria for making friends. You don’t gotta like tea but you damn sure better be vibin.

Lucas just wants to be in a mutually affectionate relationship.
And every now and then for that person to step on him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back