• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [ ๐™๐™„๐™Ž๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™ƒ๐™€๐™๐™Š๐™€๐™Ž ] | ooc

Characters
Here
Other
Here
evil laughter.
the writing is finally over, i'm FREE.

i hope it's not so bad it made you cry--

the best group to stan, i confer.

i need a cole sprouse gif that isn't jughead-- just one. that's all i ask the internet.....

b,,,,,bless.

i just need to write andrew's personality in paragraphs before i'm done with him ! i feel like he's gonna get favoured more than ziwen oof
i had ideas for the brawn and brains too but they're both girls :/ the gender ratio's pretty evened out rn

i thought most of my time would be dedicated to writing.
i was wrong. finding gifs is hell.

Even just finding the right realistic faceclaim is a struggle. I always have a vision in my head, and it never matches up...

i've looked a at three gif sets of cole sprouse and every single one of 'em doesn't fit.
and. everything. is. of. jughead.

most of the time I end up using art for my characters! I always try to use art I bought too, especially from ravenclawesome here on RPN because her style hits both fantasy and realistic perfectly for me

I always draw my characters if I have the time - it helps me think of their personality while I draw.

ah, if only i had money for commissions. seriously, i'm poor. being a chuck e. cheese manager does not pay well.

please. yeah. but this is new york chuck e. cheese. the pizza isn't worth it.

i'm just gonna change his f/c even though i have to redo the entire appearance section : ) .
or i can just use ash stymest. they look similar enough.

I love getting commissions, I just gotta watch how I spend and how often I do it! It's really only a once every two months or so type of thing for me, and only if I have a new established OC

What are your thoughts on the whole "chuck e. cheese reuses pizza" thing that happened?

R I P just draw him.

well, i hope they can't track my rpn account because god knows nda exists, but my restaurant reuses pizza. they toned it down after the whole scandal bs, but we still do. also, my drawing skills are so b a d . and time to save my money and lose my hulu subscription.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back