• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [ ๐™๐™„๐™Ž๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™ƒ๐™€๐™๐™Š๐™€๐™Ž ] | ooc

Characters
Here
Other
Here
don't think i saw your message! for some reason i'm not getting notifications for this thread, but yes, you can have an extension till tomorrow.
it's no problem lol! just wanted to double check, thank you!!!

nina is finally done !! moral of the story kids, don't do drugs lmao

wait how have i missed all of this ooc chatter wh ( and a whole MEME, i can't believe this )

on another note, i love everyone's characters?? even if i don't get accepted you can bet i'll be following this one tbh!

and clarisse should also be done!

i've gone through all the characters like three times and i'm stoked.

also already have a list of a few characters that i'm definitely sure are being accepted. idk if i should wait or post in like, batches.

or make everyone even more skittish by posting one role's acceptance every hour
am i a bad person

Have mercy on us.

Iโ€™m so stoked too, I agree that even if I donโ€™t get in, Iโ€™m going to peek into this RP.

i just woke up, but oh the suspense!

i am going to be patient and wait till the deadline !

i'm off to get my stitches out! wish me luck!

i'm back! my side hurts a helluva a lot, but i got frozen yogurt; it was redeeming.

the suspense is killingggg me, i hope the results will be posted before i go to work tomorrow so i dont have to suffer in anticipation

i canโ€™t wait to see the results and even if i donโ€™t get in iโ€™ll definitely be stalking tbh !!

Notifications have been a lil buggy for me too, ah. But in better news, got my cs done and good luck to y'all in getting accepted!

same!! glad i'm not alone on that, haha.

i feel like tweek from south park, except i'm not addicted to meth-laced coffee. i'm just anxious--

me waiting for the results:
BA268EF3-E724-41E9-A8D9-553EB6E38ED6.gif

Me literally dying in anticipation
213ss9.jpg

ok, i am still nowhere near finishing my cs right now, which i think just proves that i don't think i'll have the time to keep up with this rp like i should. I am so sorry y'all, happy rping!!! @Lunaa thank you for offering me an extension anyway <3

that's too bad : ( .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back