• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [ ๐™๐™„๐™Ž๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™ƒ๐™€๐™๐™Š๐™€๐™Ž ] | ooc

Characters
Here
Other
Here
me, glowing with anticipation:
JeQYolM.jpg

yeah, this seems like a cool premise! I just don't want to try and take it on if i feel like i won't be able to post well thought out things often enough to keep up with y'all, and i just don't see it happening right now. i am so sorry, again i hope y'all enjoy though!! <3

announcement coming in 15 mins!

it's a strong photo - I could be anywhere doing anything and thinking about this photo will make me laugh.
you're really not wrong, because this statement also describes me. this image is peak comedy.

announcement coming in 15 mins!
very excited to see the cast! i think every character could be great and i'm hype to participate or read along!!

i'm tired, but i'll wait it out!!

[class name=tab] box-sizing: border-box; display: inline-block; margin: 2px; border: 1px solid #fff; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; color: #fff; padding: 4px; letter-spacing: 1px; width: 83px; text-transform: uppercase; opacity: 0.3; transition: all 0.3s ease-in-out; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=titleslide] background: #000; padding: 10px; margin-top: 20px; height: 390px; font-family: Oswald; text-transform: uppercase; color: #fff; font-style: italic; text-align: center; font-size: 40px; box-sizing: border-box; border: 1px solid #000; [/class] [class name=selectedtab] box-sizing: border-box; border: 1px solid #fff; margin: 2px; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #fff; padding: 4px; text-transform: uppercase; opacity: 1; transition: all 0.3s ease-in-out; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] color: #fff; opacity: 1; border: 1px solid #fff; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabcontents hide titleslide removeClass selectedtab tab set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} foreword) (addClass selectedtab tabone) if (eq ${currentTab} chosen) (addClass selectedtab tabtwo) if (eq ${currentTab} bonus) (addClass selectedtab tabthree) if (eq ${currentTab} discord) (addClass selectedtab tabfour) if (eq ${currentTab} foreword) (show tabcontentsone) if (eq ${currentTab} chosen) (show tabcontentstwo) if (eq ${currentTab} bonus) (show tabcontentsthree) if (eq ${currentTab} discord) (show tabcontentsfour) [/script]
[div class="tab tabone"]foreword
[div class="tab tabtwo"]chosen[/div] [div class="tab tabthree"]bonus[/div] [div class="tab tabfour"]discord[/div] [div class=titleslide]
the
chosen
[/div] [div class="tabcontents tabcontentsone" style="display: none;"]
i want to say in advance that everyone made amazing characters and this was honestly so hard to choose from. i'm really sorry if your character wasn't chosen but at the end of the day only one can fill each role and it most definitely is nothing personal!

thank you to everyone who applied and believed in the idea because that allowed me to carry this out โ™ก
[/div] [div class="tabcontents tabcontentstwo" style="display: none;"]
you're a group of eight people. a lot of you have your differences. some of you may not even get along. some of you may even know each other prior to this gathering. either way, you were all selected for certain talents you could bring to this group.

the strategist
is andrew kozlow
played by chamomile chamomile

the psychic
is samirah katsifaras
played by @Lunaa

the brains
is auriand calliste
played by rosebubbles rosebubbles

the stealth
is clarisse reyes
played by ShadyAce ShadyAce

the brawn
is jared durand
played by Digit Digit

the mediator
is irene bowman
played by nuas nuas

the medic
is sage powell
played by ebb ebb

the actor
is marina dyer
played by nymphadora. nymphadora.
[/div] [div class="tabcontents tabcontentsthree" style="display: none;"]
SOUL GUARDIANS
presenting to you the bonus content i was referring to earlier! the concept of soul guardians.

what are soul guardians, you ask? simply put, they are a person you are bound to. a partner. someone you look out for and someone who always has your back.

once wallace blackburn made his choices, he came up with the concept to enhance the quality of team work. when all of you arrived for the very first meeting with wallace blackburn, after accepting his offer (or being forced to), he injected you with a tracker, in your forearm. of course, he has to keep an eye on his merry band of misfits. but what none of you know (yet) is that every two trackers are unique. with the press of a button, it will inject a dye into your skin, which creates a pattern similar to that of a tattoo. those with matching tattoos are each other's soul guardians.

the tracker allows the two people bound as soul guardians to communicate with each other telepathically, should they choose to. it also alerts the other in cases of bodily harm. if one gets stabbed, the other will feel the same pain for a few moments, though will not receive a similar wound. it's just a sensation.

should one soul guardian die, the tattoo on the other soul guardian's arm will disappear. similarly, should one somehow remove their tracker, the tattoo will disappear on the other.

without further ado, here are the bound pairs, as chosen specifically by wallace blackburn, for various particular reasons, along with the tattoo that appears on your arm, and the team name wallace has assigned to your pair, since certain training missions will be team based:

team aqua
marina dyer (the actor)
x
andrew kozlow (the strategist)

team ignatia
jared durand (the brawn)
x
irene bowman (the mediator)

team ventus
auriand calliste (the brains)
x
samirah katsifaras (the psychic)

team terra
sage powell (the medic)
x
clarisse reyes (the stealth)
[/div] [div class="tabcontents tabcontentsfour" style="display: none;"]
the accepted roles will receive an invitation to the discord channel in some time, so hang tight, and congratulations (though not for your characters because they're in for a world of hell) !
[/div] [/div]

this is such delicious tea i-

congrats everyone !!

You definitely don't sound cheesy, I'm ecstatic as well! Congratulations all who got accepted, I'm excited to write with you all!

i'm incredibly excited to roleplay with all you! all your characters were absolutely phenomenal, even the ones that weren't accepted! thanks for accepting me, haha!

Good job everybody! I'm happy y'all got accepted!

It was fun while it lasted, for sure!
(Congrats on that Brawn role too Digit Digit ! Honestly you had my vote too xD)

D'aww thanks so much! Sad we won't be RPing together but you would've been a great choice!

Definitely looking forward to playing with the rest of you guys too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back