• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Rifts Adventure OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Don't worry Dann. After this action, you'll definitely hit your next level, and be well on the way to fourth.

Gradicus is aware that the Serpent Armor is equipped with four mini-missiles; after getting hit so hard by the Atlantian, the Kittani inside the suit aims them at you and fires all four at you. You are hit, and you take a total of 70 MDC from the missile blast.

Sherwood Sherwood In battles past, you have allowed PCs the chance to Roll with Punch/Impact when struck with missiles. Gradicus has Automatic Roll (at +6).

Does he still get the chance to roll for half damage?

Yes, you may. Sorry for not posting that option for you before.

No worries! Palladium Rifts has no lack of rules and options!

Could you roll for me, please?

After your Roll With Punch, you were successful in dropping the damage down to just 35 MDC.

Sherwood Sherwood Hey, Sherwood? I noticed you just posted in IC and moved ahead with the fight. Did you see my above post, sir?

A single or double hit made little difference; the damage was enough to take out your target with the aid of the others all pounding on him.

Sherwood, O.K. Glad I asked.

How long do you plan on NPCing Trent? Do you want to look for more players, or what do you have in mind?

I have tried to recruit more players but have gotten only nibbles that have not panned out. :angryopenfrown: I would like to get more players, so if you know of anyone that may be interested in starting out with us, feel free to refer them over.

In the meantime, I will have Trent as a NPC back in the Badger.

Didn't find the time to respond today, I'll get something up tomorrow. Does the serpent actually show any indication to shut down the armor, or do we only have its words for now?

It has stopped struggling, and is no longer trying to cut itself free from the net with its tail. It seems that the pilot is surrendering.

Until it pops its armor, I'm not buying it. =)

Same for me - especially since there's something out there that could have been detected with sensors...

Edit: Short rule question. Is it possible to delay my action to wait for the bad guys to pick a target, and then summon an energy field to protect it? I don't trust my gun skills to do anything significant, so I'm pondering different options...

Edit2: I'm stupid. I already did the exact same thing earlier, just forgot about it. I'll get a post up.

Edit3: I'm too stupid to read as well, apparently - totally awake right now... had to do a few edits, hope noone minds.

Last edited:
Ha ha! I think you're doing just fine, Silanon; I have those days myself. Don't, even for a minute, think you're alone in the "edit department". =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back