• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Rifts Adventure OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Daisy rotated her axe so that the flat of the blade was in position as a striking surface. She didn't fully understand the tall of magic and possession, but figured he knew what he was doing. "But then I hit her if it goes wrong, correct?" She asked.

The head of the Glitterboy turned back to Zeph. "Little dragon. You may rest on my back should you want. Your weight is minuscule and will not hinder me." She suggested. The glitterboy was big amd strong enough that the dragon wouldn't interfere with anything.
Just so I'm not misinterpreting things. Are you aware that Zeph is not tiny in his natural state? Dragons grow to 80% of their adult size within weeks of hatching. Zeph should be anywhere from 50-80% the size of Brazamal depending on the relative difference in their species.

Just so I'm not misinterpreting things. Are you aware that Zeph is not tiny in his natural state? Dragons grow to 80% of their adult size within weeks of hatching. Zeph should be anywhere from 50-80% the size of Brazamal depending on the relative difference in their species.
Nah. Figured he was a small thing. But I do got a Robotic PS of 30.

His human form will fit at least.

Purr Purr , thanks to the plethora of Lore skills, you do recognize the weapon that Daisy has as a Rune Weapon, with a high probability that it is a Dragon Thunderer. Since each Rune Weapon is unique, you are not 100% certain as to what it is, but you have a good hunch that it is said weapon.

Oh, the Dragon Thunderer has enough history to have some lore to it?

As a heads up, Daisy would probably be completely ignorant of it.

Dragon Thunderers, if you don't mind to the correction. =)

The Dragon Thunderer is not a unique item but a type or style of rune weapon. There are more than a few. No two are exactly alike but they are certainly more numerous than say, the Ghostly Swords of Soul Slaying from Rifts Japan (of which there are only four).

Nor is Snowfall's beloved Dragon Rod a one of a kind. =)

Dragon Thunderers, if you don't mind to the correction. =)

The Dragon Thunderer is not a unique item but a type or style of rune weapon. There are more than a few. No two are exactly alike but they are certainly more numerous than say, the Ghostly Swords of Soul Slaying from Rifts Japan (of which there are only four).

Nor is Snowfall's beloved Dragon Rod a one of a kind. =)
Works for me! The and A matter little to Daisy. She isn't all that fond of magical things, even items(bias from her time in the Coalition) . But hey, it was a gift, and it's a melee weapon that can work well with the Glitterboy.

Let me say one thing first: Crap!

Sherwood Sherwood Is the last sentence fine, like that? Don't want to communicate much, with time on the line, but it feels weird to write a post without anything for the others to see. Lemme know if that's too much, and I change it!

Let me say one thing first: Crap!

Sherwood Sherwood Is the last sentence fine, like that? Don't want to communicate much, with time on the line, but it feels weird to write a post without anything for the others to see. Lemme know if that's too much, and I change it!

Well, Daisy may or may not be readying to give technomancer a wack at a potential hostile gesture :3

I can see it now - knock-out three seconds before the countdown ends, right before the deactivation can happen. Gigantic explosion, the end. Sorry folks, I meant to do something cool, but wasn't specific enough with my instructions...

I can see it now - knock-out three seconds before the countdown ends, right before the deactivation can happen. Gigantic explosion, the end. Sorry folks, I meant to do something cool, but wasn't specific enough with my instructions...
My rolls are at their most devious when it involves friendly fire.

And I'm just teasing. Daisy isn't gonna swing.

As for cool. You are single handedly hacking into a powerful overlord and peering into the base.

The only thing that could be cooler is if you got the schematics and built your own Overlord, naming it Bubbles, and making Terra jealous.

Now obviously, I don't know about difficulties and such - but it seems like the dice liked the idea, at least.

Sherwood Sherwood
@Dannigan and @D. Rex You can both give me a Perception roll to see if you can spot the distress that Shaona is feeling, since you two are both watching her carefully.

Might Snowfall pick it up using the Empathy magic he currently has in effect? If not, please roll a die for me.

Sherwood Sherwood

Might Snowfall pick it up using the Empathy magic he currently has in effect? If not, please roll a die for me.
I believe that with the Empathy effect you have up, you would be able to feel the level of tension and anxiety rising in Shaona, along with the visual cues. D. Rex D. Rex you can see that she's tense, also.

Terra thinks for a moment, then says, "Well, we have a sizable group here that, once the mages recover their spent energies, can defend the base well enough for now. I am wondering, is it possible for us to use the Ley Line Nexus here to our benefit? Say, shunt the fortress through a rift to a locale of our choosing, and then bring it back when we are ready to tap into its resources and information?" She looks over at Snowfall and the other members of her Clan. "I don't know much about dimensional travels, but we have many here with more knowledge than I have. Is what I am suggesting possible?"

Sherwood Sherwood What do you want Snowfall to know concerning these questions?

Sherwood Sherwood What do you want Snowfall to know concerning these questions?
What Terra is suggesting is possible, but difficult. While you can direct a rift for personal use, something as large as the fortress will be difficult at best to "steer" to a specific destination. It will also take a whopping big load of PPE to open up, and there is not guarantee that something else wouldn't come through the rift when it is opened.

What Terra is suggesting is possible, but difficult. While you can direct a rift for personal use, something as large as the fortress will be difficult at best to "steer" to a specific destination. It will also take a whopping big load of PPE to open up, and there is not guarantee that something else wouldn't come through the rift when it is opened.
When you stare into the abyss,you may find the abyss staring back.

We should do it. Fighting unfathomable extra dimensional horrors sound like a boatload of fun.

I wholeheartedly endorse this plan. What could possibly go wrong?

Well, fun plans aside I think I've reached a point where I'd like to hear everyone's OOC opinions on this thing and what to do with it.
Silanon Silanon Psychie Psychie Rykon Rykon Sherwood Sherwood D. Rex D. Rex

Some time ago, we talked about taking on the Vampire Kingdoms. That was something I could wrap my head around. This... Mechanoid mobile fortress? I'm not even certain what it is (are there any pictures?). A fortress on legs? Sounds cool, but realistically - what will we do with it?

This is the pic from the book showing the fortress when the legs are deployed.

1584594690018.png

D., if I didn't know any better, I'd say you were in this... for the adventure! 8D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back