• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Rifts Adventure OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Sherwood Sherwood Are any of the other Mechanoids (besides the runners) chasing Snowfall? Did his taunt work?

Terra gets a Critical Strike from behind in melee; does that also apply to the two Automations she's piloting? If so, the damage she did is double.

Yes, I will give it to you for Baby and Junior. Tiny's attack is ranged, and therefore does not get the crit.

Hooray! The ambush worked! Take that, bad guys! =)

Real quick having to finish a few decisions...

For powers I'm adding Exorcism and Psionic Purge

For Spells I'm going to add...
Reduce Self - Level 6
Magic Pidgeon - Level 6
Sleep - Level 5

Special Interest Skill will be Language-American(+15%)

Rolling for ISP and PPE now...
[LOL that's *PPE not PEE, but it describes how good the roll was.]

Last edited:
Hey, team - any need for spells, right now? I intend to slow down a few of the big dudes in a bit, doesn't seem quite like the right moment for it yet, though. Don't want to expose myself - so my plan is just to shoot, but that'd be a waste if you want something else; it's not like my gun does all that much on its own.

I heard from Sherwood that he's been down with a major migraine for the past couple of days, but hopes to be able to post here soon. He has not forgotten us.

Aw, crud! My heart goes out to him! Psychie Psychie Would you please ask Sherwood Sherwood if his doctor will prescribe sumatriptan to him (pill form; not liquid). That helps my migraines like nothing else (without side effects).

I know that he's on a couple of meds for them, and for most of the time, they work just fine. I'll pass on your well-wishes to him.

Amen. There is no remedy that replaces sleep. Sometimes, getting there can be challenging (overactive imagination, brain that won't slow down). Zzzquil with melatonin (not alcohol) helps me.

I have gotten plenty of rest and my meds, but it took me a couple of days to shake the worst of the pain. I have both Sumatriptan pills and a monthly Aimovig injections, and this headache still kicked by butt. Lucky for me, I don't get migraines like this very often.

And - here we go. Let's see what this Overlord thing can actually do, it was hyped up quite a bit.

Short question: The chamber is large, from your description. Speed of the Snail has an abysmal range of 60 ft. From what Shaona saw, how deep would she have to get into trouble to hit the Overlord with that? My guess is that she'd have to stand somewhere right in the middle, doing her best 'shoot at me, folks'-expression. I mean, Zeph is already in there, so it won't be that bad; and my gun is jammed, so I might as well spend my actions dodging. But still, never hurts to remind yourself of the risks before you jump in anyway.

And - here we go. Let's see what this Overlord thing can actually do, it was hyped up quite a bit.

Short question: The chamber is large, from your description. Speed of the Snail has an abysmal range of 60 ft. From what Shaona saw, how deep would she have to get into trouble to hit the Overlord with that? My guess is that she'd have to stand somewhere right in the middle, doing her best 'shoot at me, folks'-expression. I mean, Zeph is already in there, so it won't be that bad; and my gun is jammed, so I might as well spend my actions dodging. But still, never hurts to remind yourself of the risks before you jump in anyway.
Well, you do still have your Energy Immunity spell active, so getting hit by lasers and the like won't hurt you. If you do run in, the biggest thing you'll have to worry about is a physical attack of some sort. But, there is a dragon and a large Automation in sight that has the attention of the Mechanoids more so than little you would garner.

Famous gm words before the mob runs straight at me... oh well, that's what we got these fancy amulets for in the beginning, right? I'll get a post up.

Hey, good news - Shaona's still alive! That leaves a question, though - what exactly did the Overlord do during his turn? Is shrugging off the spell an action, did he do something we can't notice, or did he delay his action for something? If it's the latter, I'm worried...

Usually making a saving throw against magic is not an action, but I leave that up to Sherwood to answer with certainty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back