• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Rifts Adventure OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
It kinda looks like you have to purchase it twice, once for basic, the second for advanced. But I don't know what bonuses it gives for each besides meeting the prerequisite for the Armorer skill. I believe that the Vehicle Armorer skill listed in the RUE book will give you all the same that Armorer would, without the need for Welding Basic and Advanced.
Sounds good to me!

Sorry for the delays folks. I got all the decisions squared away and a name, finally. I just need to fill in skill notes and add up the attribute bonuses.

I still got work though and I've been procrastinating sleep all week. Feel free to give any feedback or corrections though!

Alrighty! I do believe, unless I have forgotten anything, that I am done with my CS.

Let me know what yall think! Always open to hear feedback and criticism(constructive and abusive!

I have finally added notes for all of the natural powers, psionic powers, spells, and skills...

After all the bonuses and stat cheesing, this boy can haul 2700 pounds without assistance at 75mph. With magic I've enabled Zephiron to increase his unencumbered carry by 500lbs at least. This is sufficient for a Glitterboy and potentially 3 additional passengers. At encumbrance, that increases to a total of 6600 pounds for 35 minutes before needing rest. This is enough to lift most commuter vehicles. Add in mystic fulcrum and these shenanigans increase to a base carry weight of 3630 pounds or a lift weight of 7260 for 20 minutes.

Was this necessary? Absolutely not. Am I satisfied in saying that we have the capability to have an aerial cavalry glitter boy with friends? Yes.

20 million dollars!
U0F0vK4.jpg

That's a lot of money! (I think)

Can't wait to spend it! Not sure on what yet, or what all can be bought, but it already be burning a hole in my pocket.

Zephiron's earliest memories are of crawling out of your shell and finding yourself facing a kindly man named Olsen, Brazamal
(Strike-through and afterward mine)

/silly on

Ooh, look everyone! I found Sherwood's initial draft of this post! It goes like this...

"...finding yourself facing a kindly man named Brazamal whom you chase and chase and drive crazy. You keep asking him one word which sends him fleeing all over the Megaverse..."

"'...Daddy?" =)

/silly off

Alrighty! I do believe, unless I have forgotten anything, that I am done with my CS.

Let me know what yall think! Always open to hear feedback and criticism(constructive and abusive!

Here are some of the things I noticed about Daisy's posts so far.

1. Dogs don't sweat. They pant to release heat (which also leaves their body from their paws). I am left wondering if Dog Boys (or Dog Girls) sweat? Hmm!

2. A Glitter Boy's payload is 1,000 flechette rounds. It takes 15 minutes to reload 40 rounds by hand (no auto-loader). That's 375 minutes (over 6 hours)! Maybe Daisy will invest in an auto-loader with that 20 million? =)

3. Character sheet. There appears to be an editing error on the Glitter Boy's main gun. It looks (on my screen) like this:
1. RG-14 Rapid Acceleration Electromagnetic Rail Gun (I): The fa
mous "Boom Gun" is a unique rail gun that can accelerate its flechette style rounds to a speed of Mach 5 and actually creates a sonic boom when fired.
Perhaps go to the "fa" in "famous" and use the delete key to line it up?

4. You got a rune weapon and a Glitter Boy suit with different sets of ammunition? Wow! Consider me officially envious. My melee-based character is plenty-powerful but he doesn't have a single rune weapon and you start with one. Lucky you! =)

5. Another apparent editing error, this one in the bottom of the description of the rune weapon.
Note: All rune weapons must be made of metal or hard stone, ideally
sculpted from a single stone or molded into one solid piece of metal;
no moving parts like gears.

6. I noticed your character isn't carrying any food? While that hasn't been an issue yet in-game, I imagine Psi-hounds eat at least as much as humans (especially wolves). Just pointing it out in case you wanted to pack some.

7. There appears to be an end parenthesis missing from the Sense Supernatural Beings text.
Range(Superpotents): 5000ft (1000ft lvl

That's all I found. Cool character, D. Rex D. Rex ! We're going to have some fun together!

Here are some of the things I noticed about Daisy's posts so far.

1. Dogs don't sweat. They pant to release heat (which also leaves their body from their paws). I am left wondering if Dog Boys (or Dog Girls) sweat? Hmm!

2. A Glitter Boy's payload is 1,000 flechette rounds. It takes 15 minutes to reload 40 rounds by hand (no auto-loader). That's 375 minutes (over 6 hours)! Maybe Daisy will invest in an auto-loader with that 20 million? =)

3. Character sheet. There appears to be an editing error on the Glitter Boy's main gun. It looks (on my screen) like this:
Perhaps go to the "fa" in "famous" and use the delete key to line it up?

4. You got a rune weapon and a Glitter Boy suit with different sets of ammunition? Wow! Consider me officially envious. My melee-based character is plenty-powerful but he doesn't have a single rune weapon and you start with one. Lucky you! =)

5. Another apparent editing error, this one in the bottom of the description of the rune weapon.

6. I noticed your character isn't carrying any food? While that hasn't been an issue yet in-game, I imagine Psi-hounds eat at least as much as humans (especially wolves). Just pointing it out in case you wanted to pack some.

7. There appears to be an end parenthesis missing from the Sense Supernatural Beings text.

That's all I found. Cool character, D. Rex D. Rex ! We're going to have some fun together!

1. A very good question! I have no idea given their physiology.

2. She is currently loading one of the 400 round spare canisters. But aye! It does indeed take a while. Would wager about half that. Daisy's doesn't have anything better to do :p but will definitely be splurging in a lot of stuff like that!

3. Ah yes, I was afraid I had missed some. A lit of the information in my CS is copied from the book. With the book being in a two column format, it shows up quite a bit when pasted into normal format. Had to go through every other line to delete the extra "enters" but I was going to miss some. As I am doing all this from a phone, the columns of text I read and edit are narrower than they would appear on a computer. Thus while it may line up normally for me, in computer view it will be a bit janky.

4. Indeed! Sherwood was very generous! Which worries me because he likely sees a very big flaw that will get me killed. But I believe it was also to make up for five levels of loot.

5. See 3. (Thank you)

6. The glitterboy actually has supply of 10 gallons of refrigerated water and carrys a four week supply of nutrient paste (yummy)[perhaps a meat slurry in this case?], all to eat and drink through a straw inside the helmet. While I can not see her particularly enjoying it, as a glitter boy pilot she'd at least be used to it. There is limited cargo space, so do got to be efficient in the field.

7. Ah yes! That one was probably my fault.

And thank you! Truly! I'm glad you like her. I had a fun time making her and can't wait to strap on the spikes, grunge, and guns and going from housewife to caustic merc.

On an important note!

Does anyone here NOT have environmental body armor or some measure of hearing protection?

Ill be bringing some spare ear plugs just in case. But want to see who is at risk of sound damage from the Boom Gun.

Hey Purr Purr , just don't feel too jealous of D. Rex's character with the axe. I have a feeling that if it came down to a balls-to-the-wall fight between Daisy and Gradicus, Grad would win. You are more maneuverable, with your tattoos and talismans active you have as much MDC as her Glitter Boy suit, and can do a crap-ton of damage with your blades. That doesn't even include adding in your other tattoos like your Smoochie, which is no slouch in combat either.

And Psychie Psychie , you have three awesome Automations to play with, not to mention your goodies you have bought along the way.

Oh, I'm not jealous. I understand that I have a lot of fun toys to play with, so I have absolutely no objections to our two newcomers starting with a few upgrades.

6. The glitterboy actually has supply of 10 gallons of refrigerated water and carrys a four week supply of nutrient paste (yummy)[perhaps a meat slurry in this case?], all to eat and drink through a straw inside the helmet. While I can not see her particularly enjoying it, as a glitter boy pilot she'd at least be used to it. There is limited cargo space, so do got to be efficient in the field.

Oh! Too cool! I had completely forgotten about that. Thanks for sharing that, D.! =)

On an important note!

Does anyone here NOT have environmental body armor or some measure of hearing protection?

Ill be bringing some spare ear plugs just in case. But want to see who is at risk of sound damage from the Boom Gun.

As far as I know, everyone in the team is at risk.

Hey @Dannigan, just don't feel too jealous of D. Rex's character with the axe. I have a feeling that if it came down to a balls-to-the-wall fight between Daisy and Gradicus, Grad would win. You are more maneuverable, with your tattoos and talismans active you have as much MDC as her Glitter Boy suit, and can do a crap-ton of damage with your blades. That doesn't even include adding in your other tattoos like your Smoochie, which is no slouch in combat either.

Sherwood Sherwood Mine is neither a complaint nor a competition, Sherwood, but an observation. I have never been in the habit of playing "mine is bigger than yours" in Real Life much less role-playing. I just remember feeling darned lucky to go from normal M.D. weapons to quasi-rune weapons and now two starting characters get rune weapons. My envy does not require changes nor action on anyone's part. I'm not asking for anything at all. What I want I'll try to continue to earn in-game. =)

One more thing and I'll put this subject to bed. When Grad sees these rune weapons, especially in the hands of a psi-hound and baby dragon, expect his mouth to drop. Even if they were on Brazamal's person, I feel it would be out of character for Gradicus not to be surprised and awed when he first sees them. As an Atlantean, an Undead Slayer, and professional gladiator, rune weapons like these are the ultimate tools of his trade, extremely expensive and very, very hard to come by. I'll just post his feelings once and be done with it. Just a heads-up. (Plus, don't mind me - my head's not on right today. Maybe tomorrow.) =)

These are some good characters you have here, Rykon and D.! I'm looking forward to the fun. =)

I certainly hope to keep the character entertaining with his quirks and childishness. Though as always, I hope I can bring something helpful to the party as well. Survival is ultimately a team sport in these games after all.

I too hope to bring a colorful char to the roster, and hope her ti be someone yall can enjoy too! Given the excentrity of the party, I believe Daisy will feel right home.

And I think I'll also be enjoying the oddity of a dog boy hopping out of a glitter boy.

Sir Drutarak doesn't have hearing protection when he is using the light cyberknight armor, but he only does so while wandering around towns and whatnot. The Titan Plate is full EBA.

I am glad we have some new folks that are ready to rock.

I made sure Zephiron had the ability to deafen people if it's needed.

I initially took it to mess with opponents by blinding them, but avoiding the deafening effect of a Boom Gun is a nice bonus.

Speaking of messing with people... Blind (via Bio-Manipulation), Luck Curse, and Carpet of Adhesion sounds like a recipe for crafting someone's personal hell.

Our casters have been using the spell, Magic Net, with great success. =)

Yep. It incapacitates a person or group of people, taking them out of the fight for several melee rounds. Very sweet when faced with a group of foes and you need to thin their numbers fast.

It was one of the spells I had passed over for cross-teaching of spells after this big fight.

Our arsenal for crowd control and pranks is shaping up to be highly amusing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back