• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Rifts Adventure OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
So now that I am getting the Battlelord bonded to me, can I go ahead and add it to my character sheet?

@Sherwood, also for all the template attributes that roll at 3D6+X, do I roll that as 4D6+X as per what's posted in the character's thread or as printed?
Forgot to answer this earlier. Yes, you will roll the expanded dice as posted in the character thread. Also, since the group is an established team and already has a good amount of loot on them, you will be given some various items of either TW make or Rune Weapon design to help you out, along with your xp award.
So now that I am getting the Battlelord bonded to me, can I go ahead and add it to my character sheet?
<sigh> I have created a monster. Yes, go ahead.

I don't know of the resources available to the party, but should I prepare myself for the possibility of mounting a vehicular cannon (like a heavy railgun) on the dragon's back? I don't know if that would require a passenger to fire it, but it certainly sounds awesome.

I think I've found a path for building a Royal Frilled type that works for what I'm going for. I have a quick question though for anyone that wants to chime in.

Considering how many basic Psi powers the R.C.C gets... Should I consider a Psychic Surgery build? I figure if I want the character to consider himself a living deity, having mystical healing powers would be a good way to make the sales pitch. I suspect it won't get much mileage in a Mega-Damage environment since the powers really only impact base hit point and SDC damage.

There is a additional list of psi powers in the game that was released in an issue of the Rifter that you might like to look at that I will allow. I'll add them to the Lore section of the tabs.

That enhanced reflexes power looks mighty nice. I'll definitely be grabbing that one. I was also planning on taking Bio-Manipulation and Group Mind Block

Edit: Got a sheet started with what I think is a full list of Psionic Powers. I'm going to try and wrap my head around spells next, though I think I'll have to start rolling in dice for stats to figure out how many I get to pick.

Last edited:
I don't know of the resources available to the party, but should I prepare myself for the possibility of mounting a vehicular cannon (like a heavy railgun) on the dragon's back? I don't know if that would require a passenger to fire it, but it certainly sounds awesome.

If you wanted any accuracy out of it, I would think you would need some kind of magical targeting system or a gunner.

Thanks. It took a very long time to find ones that fit well.

As for the vehicular weapon, it may be worth it if someone wanted to be a gunner.

I still need to go through recent events in the story though to see if I can cater the spell selection and combat tools to the party's preferred tactics.

Alright, time to roll for attributes... assuming it's best 3 out of 4.

15, 21, 14, 13, 26 ,14, 11

+6 to PS cause it's 4d6...

I think I did that right for ground Speed (4+4)+10 will be 18 there. And we have a winner with (5+5)x10 = 100 flight speed.

EDIT: Derp, I think I was supposed to be rerolling 2s for some of the ones I hadn't.

Last edited:
Time for me to begin my attributes, I suppose.

Spd digging 3

Not as horrible as I had anticipated.

Hp+11

Last edited:
D. Rex D. Rex Your character pic makes me think of Rocket Raccoon from the Guardian of the Galaxy movies, just in wolf form.

We just need someone to stand around and say, "I am Groot" and we are set!

I did post the alternate Boom Gun ammo for you in the Lore section, so that's a official thing here now.

Sherwood Sherwood

Boss! How does basic and advanced skills work? Is it a certain percentage or am I missing skills?

I need Welding basic through expert to get Armorer. But the Welding skill also has a requirement for Welding: Basic and Advanced.

I'm not quite sure what I'm missing.

Is that in the master skill list? I'm not familiar with those. I'll have to look them up.

That explains my confusion. Give me a minute to find them.

That explains my confusion. Give me a minute to find them.
I was lead to them from the Core. Ine of the glitter boy occ related skills was armorer/field armorer. I could not find the armorer it was referring too.

I found vehicle armorer and field armorer. So I looked it up in the master. Where it sent me on the chase for welding.

It kinda looks like you have to purchase it twice, once for basic, the second for advanced. But I don't know what bonuses it gives for each besides meeting the prerequisite for the Armorer skill. I believe that the Vehicle Armorer skill listed in the RUE book will give you all the same that Armorer would, without the need for Welding Basic and Advanced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back