• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Return of the Elemental Lords (High Fantasy RP) *Open Slots*

If you're okay with it, I'd like to join in as a male Dragon or a Great, if that's open

Nano Nano I'll gamble for it, or discuss it, I mean, my character I'm planning on using is literally meant as a dragon for the most part, but he could also be a great, having surperior strength and things, so I mean, take it if you want

Last edited:
If you're okay with it, I'd like to join in as a male Dragon or a Great, if that's open

Nano Nano I'll gamble for it, or discuss it, I mean, my character I'm planning on using is literally meant as a dragon for the most part, but he could also be a great, having surperior strength and things, so I mean, take it if you want
Ahhh, sorry I didn't see that Great was taken already, and I do admit my first post here was too wishy-washy to be seen as a reserve! The idea I had is entirely based off of dragons, so I'll just bow out from this rp and have you do your thing in that case. :>

Ahhh, sorry I didn't see that Great was taken already, and I do admit my first post here was too wishy-washy to be seen as a reserve! The idea I had is entirely based off of dragons, so I'll just bow out from this rp and have you do your thing in that case. :>
Don't worry about it, I'm sorry to have been taken your spot from this, next time, if we ever end up in this situation again, I'll let ya have the role, alright?

Don't worry about it, I'm sorry to have been taken your spot from this, next time, if we ever end up in this situation again, I'll let ya have the role, alright?
Nah, it's all good, and don't mind it. It was my mistake, and I'd admittedly be squeezing this rp into my schedule anyway ; v ;

Heavenchi Heavenchi before I commit, how much of the lore for each race is already set in stone? Or are we allowed to throw in our own ideas (assuming you approve of them)?

Edit: That said, if Yuri Greythorn Yuri Greythorn is ok with it, I'd like to go for a male dragon ^ ^
Throw in your own ideas for the most part. It's been 100,000 years so species could have, "evolved".

Nano Nano
(weren't you an original in the first RP? If you'd like you can still be a dragon. You'll just have to wait for Yuri Greythorn Yuri Greythorn 's OC to be done to see if he wanted to jazz up the dragon lore)

Nano Nano
(weren't you an original in the first RP? If you'd like you can still be a dragon. You'll just have to wait for Yuri Greythorn Yuri Greythorn 's OC to be done to see if he wanted to jazz up the dragon lore)
Ah, yeah, I was in this rp in the previous run, but I was actually playing a Fae back then. xD Her character feels really weird to play without the previous version of Light though, so I decided against rebooting her here. Plus someone already took the Fae position. I was under the impression that it's one character per spot though. Is that not the case here? 🤔 💦 That said, I tend to go ham when given freedom over racial lore, so I don't want to step on any toes >__<;;

Edit: I also don't want to be an annoyance by forcing someone to share a spot, so I'll just be stating my leave. Hope you all have fun with the RP tho ^ ^

Last edited:
Ah, yeah, I was in this rp in the previous run, but I was actually playing a Fae back then. xD Her character feels really weird to play without the previous version of Light though, so I decided against rebooting her here. Plus someone already took the Fae position. I was under the impression that it's one character per spot though. Is that not the case here? 🤔 💦 That said, I tend to go ham when given freedom over racial lore, so I don't want to step on any toes >__<;;
-eats the ham- ._.

Edit: I also don't want to be an annoyance by forcing someone to share a spot, so I'll just be stating my leave. Hope you all have fun with the RP tho ^ ^
I find it unnecessary, NPCs can be used for the other spots, or the Lords can be told. It's not the case, you can be a dragon, the other OC for the spot is done, just read his. I glimpsed at it and he didn't do much to the lore so go crazy. His OC is also a shut out so, if you'd like. . . go off <3

Can I be the uninteresting human? 😔
You may~.
*humans can be mages >-<*
(own the inn where the elementals will go, be royalty, a healer the lords might go to, mage. . . humans can be interesting too~)

You may~.
*humans can be mages >-<*
(own the inn where the elementals will go, be royalty, a healer the lords might go to, mage. . . humans can be interesting too~)
No, humans are boring 😔
But jokes aside, I think my trope is gonna be that my character just wants a normal life but she/he ends up being involved with you special lots. Hence: uninteresting human

I'm liking the inn keeper idea, though. Thanks!

Last edited:
*b u m p*

Two Elemental Lords and repeats of Humans, Mermaids, and Greats are welcomed~.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back